Photo

Megan Alice’s story congrats game GIRLS & GUYS CAN PLAY!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
37 replies to this topic

#1 Auntie Megan

Auntie Megan

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 03:17 PM

http://www.roll-dice-online.com/

Roll one 6-sided die once for each child born in round 1 or 2 in turn, starting with the oldest.
Even means they have a newborn child at this stage, odd means they don't.
For each (providing you get some) yes,, roll to determine the gender. Even is girl, odd is boy.
You pick the names. Create birth announcements on widdlytinks.com.

A couple who are old friends of the family has written to you. You’re thrilled to hear from them as last time you spoke to them you were pregnant with your youngest. They explain that they have been trying to get hold of you for quite a while, but they lost your address when they moved away. Decide the friends’ names and what they said and respond accordingly.
Include photos/photo tinks etc of your grandchildren.

-

your children:
ROUND 1: 26
ROUND 2: 23 1/2
ROUND 3: 17 1/2
ROUND 4: 16
ROUND 5: 9
your grandchildren:
ROUND 6: 7 1/2
ROUND 7: 3
ROUND 8: newborn

#2 Auntie Megan

Auntie Megan

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 03:54 PM

Dear Anna and Mike,

It’s so good to hear from you! How are you all? It’s been such a long time.

We’re good thanks! Our children are all growing up too fast!
Thanks for your concern. Yes, Rory did suffer, but she had the last laugh because she’s got two beautiful girls now, Paris and Georgia, twins, who are seven and a half. She did a great job bringing them up alone until she settled down with a lovely man, Jack, when the twins were about five. They just had a son, Harvey.
Cody is married to a lovely girl called Antonia and they have a daughter, Lydia Rose, who is three and a newborn son, Jacob Henry.
Iago went straight out to work full-time at sixteen, and recently got a promotion which meant moving to Spain. He’s doing very well out there and is looking to buy a villa within the next few years where we can all go and stay.
Dylan and Merlin both went to university and got successful jobs. Dylan is in a serious relationship and I doubt it will be long before he proposes. Merlin seems to be enjoying the single life right now.
Lizzie’s in college now, doing health and social care. She wants to be a midwife.
Maddy is in her last year of school. She’s taken child development as an option and wants to do something similar at college. She’s a natural with children, amazing with her younger sister and nieces.
Luci (the baby I was pregnant with last time we spoke) is doing well in school. She likes everything to do with performing and does a lot of shows in and out of school.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Love Poppy, Matt and family.

p.s. I’ve included some photos of the kids (in the Halloween ones, Paris is the angel and Georgia’s the devil – it kind of reflects their personalities too – Paris is well-behaved and Georgia’s a trouble-maker, but we love them both!)

(EDIT: due to technical issues I had to upload the pic to photobucket)

Posted Image

Posted Image
Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Posted Image
Birth Announcements by WiddlyTinks.com

Posted Image

Posted Image

Poppy Grace & Matthew Alfie Watson

B/B twins: Cody James & Dylan Robert - 26
G/B/B triplets: Aurora Harmony ‘Rory’, Iago Joshua & Merlin Jeremy - 23 1/2
G: Elizabeth Honey ‘Lizzie’ - 17 1/2
G: Madeleine Claire ‘Maddy’ - 16
G: - Lucinda Marie ‘Luci’ - 9

-
Cody & Antonia Watson:
G: Lydia Rose - 3
B: Jacob Henry - nb

Rory Watson:
G/G twins: Paris Grace & Georgia Poppy (7 1/2)
with new boyfriend,, Jack Robinson
B: Harvey Joshua - nb

#3 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

Genie-ous Baby Namer and Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,161 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 03:55 PM

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

Me: Violet Emily Ward
Mr Right: Noah James Ward

(26) DD/DD: Kimberly "Kimmy" Sarah and Kathryn "Katie" Maria

Kimberly Sarah and Elliot Simon Burke;
(3) DD: Evie Madeline Burke.
(nb) DD: Grace Catherine Burke.

Posted Image

-Evie baking cakes while grandma took pictures! :P-

Posted Image

-Kimmy and Elliot's daughter, Grace at 1 1/2 weeks old-

Kathryn Maria and Dennis Cole Richmond;
(nb) DD: Sarah Elizabeth Richmond.

Posted Image

-Katie's Christmas baby, Sarah, on the afternoon she was born.-

(23) DD/DS/DS: Amelia "Amie" Hope, Thomas "Tom" Michael and Christopher "CJ" James

Amelia Hope Ward;
(7 1/2) DD/DD: Jessica "Jessie" Vivian and Julianne "Jules" Emma Ward.

Posted Image

With new husband Adam Robert Clancy;
(nb) DS: Joshua Andrew Clancy.

Posted Image

(17 1/2) DD: Elizabeth "Lizzie" Miley
(16) DS: Nathaniel "Nate" Lucas
(9) DS: Benjamin "Ben" Daniel

<3

#4 ~Nadezhda

~Nadezhda

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,588 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 05:16 PM

Dear Anabelle,

It's been too long, hasn't it?
I have missed you very much, and I am so happy to hear from you again!

Last time we saw each other, I was pregnant with Henry. I bet you still remember my swollen, whiney self, craving chocolate and burgers at any given time.

Oh, how things have changed! These last years made all the difference in our family.
The active blob you used to see and laugh at on the sonograms, is now an equally active, nine-year old boy.
Henry loves sports, and he's been practicing soccer for a little over a year now. He seems to be really enjoying, so we will encourage him as long as he has fun.

Sophia is still a very quiet and gentle spirit. She's now 16, and I tell you, parenting a teen has never been so much fun!
With the older kids away from home, and Henry being a little older, we now have much more alone time to do things together.
She loves being with her best friends, but I'm happy she's not too old to hang out with her Mom every once in a while!

And Greta; my sweet, smart 17 year old Greta. You know she has always loved learning, and her passion for school and knowlegde has been carried on to college. She has just now began her first semester as a Literature student. Books are definitely her element, and she is loving it so far!

Can you believe the triplets are 23 and a half? Time surely flies by.

Audrey got married about ten months ago with Nick, Zach's high school best friend; Maybe you remember him? He would often come to play with our boys. He turned into a wonderful, caring young man, and he's working as a chemical engineer. Audrey is blessed to be able to still work from home as a children book illustrator,as they've just become the parents of a beautiful baby girl, Vivian Cecily.

Olivia had a rough time when she became pregnant at only 16. She was shocked at the time to find out she was carrying twins, but now she is an incredible mother to Ginevra and Charlotte, who are 7 and a half. She is working as a part of the editorial staff in a decor magazine, and even though photography is always been more her thing, she is warming up to writing articles as well. I'm glad life has settled down for her: she's very content now, and is able to enjoy time with her daughters more.

Marian has always been the hard-working one, and I wasn't the least bit surprised when she confidently pursued medical school.
I am so proud of her for making such a mature choice, I'm confident she's going to become an amazing surgeon.
She's been dating an incredible man, Joshua, for a little over a year, and though I don't see the wedding bells ringing anytime soon, I know he makes her incredibly happy.

And my twins. Oh, my babies turned 26 last month, which gives me no right to call them babies at all, I know. Excuse me while I go wipe my tears away. They have both turned into handsome, caring men.

Zach is working full time as an architect, and he's married to Julia, a delightful highschool teacher. They have a beautiful son, a 3 year old boy named Andrew. You should see him, he looks exactly like his father! They are trying for a second baby, and I hope their prayer will be answered soon. They make such great parents, and I would love to be a grandma again!

Ian ..well, let's just say all the time he spent in the kitchen as a kid paid off! Culinary school was a breeze for him, and seriously, I think becoming a chef was a natural transition, the only option he ever considered for his life.
After interning for a couple of years at "La Cirque", he now opened his own restaurant, "The Gate". But I can tell his real pride is his family. He is married to Clare, a wonderful girl who is perfect for my son, and together they just had a baby girl, Bianca.

As you can easily imagine, life is busy and chaotic over here, but we wouldn't have it any other way!

I hope we can see eachother soon, it would make me so happy.

Give my love to Grant and the kids.
I'm sure Sara and Daniel have come far from the teenagers I remember them to be, and Mia must be a blast to have around! I still remember her as a toddler.

It would be wonderful to see you all again!

Love,
Ivy and Nathan.

The Lewis Family
DW: Ivy Amelia Thacker
DH: Nathan Daniel Lewis

DS/DS: Ian Patrick / Zachary Robert (26)

DD/DD/DD Audrey Temperance /Olivia Faith /Marian Joy (23 and 1/2)

DD: Greta Magdalene- (17 and 1/2)

DD: Sophia Eleanor- (16)

DS: Henry Daniel (9)

--

Ian Patrick & Clare Madeleine Lewis:

DD: Bianca Eden
Posted Image

--
Zachary Robert and Julia Kristine Lewis:
DS: Andrew Nathaniel (3)

---

Olivia Faith:
DD/DD: Ginevra Marianne and Charlotte Audrina (7 and 1/2)
Posted Image
---
Audrey Temperance & Nicholas Aaron Booth:
DD: Vivian Cecily (newborn)

EDIT: I added the letter, but the announcements are still not working. I've tried twice, but to no avail.

#5 Lish4042

Lish4042

Epic Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 06:29 PM

Lily Grace & Aiden Noah Yetsko

DD/DD: Megan Danielle / Lauren Elizabeth (26)

DD/DD/DS: Ariel Faith / Belle Merry / Cody Jake (23 ½)

DD: Elena Lucy (17 ½)

DS: Caleb Owen (16)

DS: Wesley James (9)

Lily & Aiden, Megan, Lauren, Ariel, Belle, Cody, Elena, Caleb and Wesley.

-----

Cody Jake & Amy Nicole

DD/DS: Charlotte Grace / Austin Noah (7 ½)

DS: Liam Alexander (NB)

-----

Megan Danielle & Andrew James

DS: Finlay Adam (3)

-----

Lauren Elizabeth & Maxwell Dean

DS: Nathaniel Dean (NB)

#6 ReadeAlexandra

ReadeAlexandra

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 07:53 PM

Ivy Gwendolen Sully Zachary
Matteo Montgomery Luca *Matt* Zachary
26 - Caleb Devin / Molly Cassandra
23.5 - Audrey Grace / Alice Peace *Allie* / Lucy Bliss
17.5 - Annabelle Ariel *Annie*
16 - Isaac Emmett
9 - Cullen Elijah

Audrey Grace
7.5 - Elliot Matteo and Carly Gwendolen

Caleb Devin m. Massie Rose Stevenson
3 - Freya Madeline
Magnus Finn b. Feb 13

Molly Cassandra m. Jasper James DeLuca *JJ*
Tobias James *Toby* / Maxwell Caleb *Max* DeLuca b. Jan 23

Alice Peace *Allie* m. Mariah Danielle Patterson
Roxane Danielle *Roxi* Zachary-Patterson (using Mariah's egg) b. Feb 5
Jocelyn Grace *Josie* / Henry Adam Zachary-Patterson (using Allie's eggs) b. Feb 14

Lucy Bliss m. Benjamin Carleton *Ben* Allen
Charles Edison *Charlie* Allen b. Feb 12

Ivy and Matt with Caleb, Molly, Audrey, Allie, Lucy, Annie, Isaac, and Cullen and grandchildren Elliot, Carly, Freya, Toby, Max, Roxi, Charlie, Magnus, Josie, and Henry.

#7 Abybavy

Abybavy

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts
  • Interests:My husband &lt;3, Teaching in the preschool classroom, starting a family within the next month.

Posted 10 January 2010 - 08:43 PM

[quote name='Abybavy' date='Jan 9 2010, 08:46 PM' post='74213']
Husband: Adam Daniel Smith 45
Wife: Lily Grace Smith 43

Birth 1: Boy/Girl
Christopher Ryan Smith 26 (Chris)
Kelci Leah Smith 26

Birth 2: Boy/Girl/Girl
Todd Joseph Smith 23
Olivia Faith Smith 23
Sarah Grace Smith 23

Birth 3: Elizabeth Belle Smith 17 (Sarah chose Belle because her favorite princess is Belle from Beauty and the Beast)

Birth 4: Sofia Rose Smith 16

Birth 5: Lucas Kaden Smith 8

~February 24, 2009: Sarah came into my office and said she really needed to talk to me. I did not think much of this because I have always had a close relationship with my children especially Sarah. She was my outgoing girl who lived in a fairy tale. When she was little she would tell me "mommy, when I grow up I want to be a princess just like Belle". She always saw the good in people and never judged. When Sarah was 13 she began seeing Colton. He lived a few blocks away from our home and became best friends with Todd. Sarah knew their was something special about Colton and they soon after began dating. I did not know how serious the relationship was until I found out Sarah gave Todd her virginity for Valentines day. Sarah sat down and turned pale. "Honey, what is the matter? Did something happen between you and Colton?" "Well mom" was all she could get out of her mouth. She just shook her head. "Sarah Grace, you know you can tell me anything. What is going on?" "I'm pregnant!" she blurted out. We broke down in tears and I just hugged her and whispered "everything is going to be alright baby". Adam did not take the news as well as I did. "Adam, she is shaken up enough, will you please be open minded?!" Adam slept in the other room that night because he was not happy with me, he felt I approved of what my daughter had done. Adam slowly came around and joined us for Sarah's ultrasound. Well, we found out she is expecting quadruplets! She is expecting three girls and one boy! Colton has tried being here for Sarah throughout her pregnancy, but his parents are not as understanding. He will be with Sarah for the delivery and the children will have his last name.

Sarah & Colton's children:
~ Travis Colton Lawson 7
~Natalie Grace Lawson 7
~Erica Brielle Lawson 7
~Aaliyah Faith Lawson 7

Kelci Leah Greer [Smith]
Husband: Jonathan Chase Greer (John)
Daughter: Libby Ann Greer 3

Olivia Faith Smith 23
Fiance: Julian Xavier Hyde
Jailyn Melody Hyde NB

Sarah Grace Lawson [Smith] 23
Husband: Colton Riley Lawson
Travis Colton Lawson 7
Natalie Grace Lawson 7
Erica Brielle Lawson 7
Aaliyah Faith Lawson 7
Gavin Mason Lawson NB

Dear Karly and Jeff, it is so wonderful to hear from you again! I have missed you both greatly over the years and am thrilled to receive your letter! I am living in the same house, but my family has grown since you last spoke with me when I was pregnant with my son, Lucas Kaden Smith. I know how
I have enclosed pictures of my grandchildren and hope to meet up with you both soon! Miss you both!
Sincerely, Lily

*This is my daughter Kelci and her husband John's little girl Libby Ann Greer. She is three years old and the apple of my eye*

Posted Image

*This is my daughter Olivia and her fiance Julian's new bundle of joy, Jailyn Melody Hyde. She is already grandpa's girl.*

*This is my daughter Sarah and her husband Colton's seven year old quadruplet girls: Aaliyah Faith is in blue, Erica Brielle is in pink, Natalie Grace is in yellow*
Posted Image

*This is Sarah and Colton's seven year old quadruplet son, Travis Colton*

Posted Image

*This is Sarah and Colton's new bundle of joy, Gavin Mason Lawson*

Posted Image

#8 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 03:54 PM

<PHOTOs COMING SOON>

ME: Iris Charlie Sparrow
Mr. Right: Kael Alastair Boyd

(26 years) Twins DD/DD:
Emily Victoria / Anna Margaret

(23) Triplets DS/DS/DS:
Oliver Thomas nn Ollie
Angus Stevie nn Gus
Thaddeus David nn Thad

(17) DD:
Eliza Grammy

(16) DS:
Nathaniel Levi nn Nathan

(9) DD: Prynn Eloise

Thad & Sonya (23)

QUINTS (7 1/2)
DD: Savannah Grace
DD: Carolina Hope
DS: Britain Reid
DD: Alexandria Faye
DS: Hartley John

(NB) DS: Damian Sawyer

Emily Victoria & Jeremy Wade Nolan

(3) DD: Pippa Ruth

Anna Margaret & Sean Gabriel Morris

(NB) DD: Laney Beth

Dear Mary & Richard,

It was so good to hear from you, it pretty much made my week. So my family has grown so much since we last spoke. My youngest, Prynn, who I was pregnant with last time we spoke, is now 9! I am also a grandmother of eight beautiful children.

Thad and his girlfriend Sonya became pregnant with quints when they were both only fifteen. It was tough but they both finished high-school and are taking college classes part time. Sonya is going to school to be a nurse and has already completed training as a LPN and works at the hospital. Thad has worked as a volunteer fire-fighter since he was 16 and now has completed his fire-fighter training and works full time while going to school to learn to be a fire inspector. The quints--Savannah, Carolina, Britain, Alexandria and Hartley are now seven and Sonya and Thad just had another baby boy, Damian. They still live with us but are saving and well on their way to being able to afford their own place.

Anna graduated from University with a degree in English and she now works at a national publishing firm as a junior editor. She and her husband, Sean, just had a baby girl named Laney Beth.

Emily graduated with a degree in Finance and is Finance Manager at Wells Fargo. She and her husband, Jeremy, have a three year old little girl named Pippa.

Ollie decided not to go to college and has been working construction full time since he graduated highschool. He and his girlfriend, Jessica, are talking about getting married.

Gus went to school on a baseball scholarship and is majoring in History. He is thinking about becoming a highschool history teacher after he graduates this May.

Eliza is seventeen and a senior, she will also graduate in May. She plans on studying biology next year.

Nathan is a junior and is really into acting and has been in every school production since his freshmen year. He wants to study theatre in college.

You should really come visit us soon. I would love for you to meet my grandchildren. I have enclosed some pictures of the family.

Love,

Iris, Kael and the Bunch.

#9 Guest_~*Jacey*~_*

Guest_~*Jacey*~_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 January 2010 - 11:05 PM

This one confuses me a little... could someone explain it??

#10 Auntie Megan

Auntie Megan

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 12:05 PM

This one confuses me a little... could someone explain it??

of course,, which bit don't you get? x

#11 Auntie Megan

Auntie Megan

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 12:10 PM

any problems with Widdlytinks,, just remake it a few times and it works :) sorry for the inconvinience!

#12 Guest_~*Jacey*~_*

Guest_~*Jacey*~_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 January 2010 - 01:42 PM

of course,, which bit don't you get? x

NVM I figured it out... I must have just been tired :)

#13 Guest_Zayda_*

Guest_Zayda_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 January 2010 - 08:18 PM

Dear Mariah and Daniel:

Thank you so much for getting in contact with us again. We hadn't heard from you in so long, we were sure our rowdy and loud bunch scared you off!

Oh my. Where to begin... last time we spoke, I was pregnant with my eighth child, Jacob Seamus. He's nine years old now ...has it really been that long since we last spoke? In any case, he's doing great. We had a bit of a rough spot with him about two years ago, at which time the doctors told us he had ADHD. He's on medication now and doing much better.

Caleb is now 16 and has a wonderful charisma that has landed him in the drama club. He loves being on stage and has a wonderful singing voice. He wants to take a few dance classes so that he can pursue a career down the drama path.

Margie is still undecided as to where she wants to go for college. She's 17 and a half now, and I sense a little scared. She's received letters from several prestigious schools, and is going to study Veterinary Medicine.

The triplets are all 23 now, crazy as it seems. Phillip is slaving his way through law school and isn't seeing anyone steady at the moment. He promised me that he wouldn't leave me grandchild less on his part, though I told him that it really was okay and take all the time that he needed.

Tia is off in Paris right now, learning the fine art of cuisine. She absolutely loves spending time in kitchen, something I'm sure her future husband will love. She's engaged now, to a French gentleman by the name of Jean-Louise. They plan to tie the knot after they are done their studies. She doesn’t have any children now, though she has told me that she wants some in the future, though maybe not eight like we had!

A little after you left, Ariel told us that she was pregnant and it turns out that our multiple genes carried on with her! The father of the triplets decided to not be in their lives. She ended up having triplets at 28weeks and named them Landon Gray, Gerard Noah and Rachelle Isabel. Her triplets are now 7 and ½ years old. Shortly after her 20th birthday, she met a young man named Christopher and at 21, he asked her to marry her and let him be the father to her children. She said yes, and they just had a little boy together; Marcus Wayne.

The twins-Anna and Benjamin are now 26 years old. Anna became a high school English teacher and married her high school sweetheart, Anthony. They now have a sweet little girl together; Fleur Roxanne.

Benjamin tied the knot at 22 years old with a girl named Danae. Not long after, they had a child by the name of Madeline Armony, who is 3 years old now. This year, they welcomed another baby girl to the family, Karina Lily.

So, not only do I have 8 children, I am also the grandmother to seven grandchildren and counting. I’ve told all the ones that don’t have kids to take their time, otherwise I'm going to go broke spoiling them all!

Hope that all is well on your end,

Lily and Patrick

The Blough Family:
Parents: Lily Amelia & Patrick James

Twins: Benjamin Ian, married to Danae Rose, father to Madeline Armony & Karina Lily
Anna Victoria, married to Anthony, mother to Fleur Roxanne

Triplets: Phillip Michael, single.
Tiana Grace, engaged to Jean-Louise
Ariel Hope, married to Christopher, mother to Landon Gray, Gerard Noah, Rachel Isabelle & Marcus Wayne

Magaret Stella, single.

Caleb Owen, single.

Jacob Seamus, single.

#14 Auntie Megan

Auntie Megan

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 06:13 AM

NVM I figured it out... I must have just been tired :angry:

:) dw,, I had to explain it to Yazzie over MSN the other day x I know it didn't make much sense but I couldn't figure out how else to word it x

#15 Guest_~*Jacey*~_*

Guest_~*Jacey*~_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 January 2010 - 09:24 PM

Dear Anna,

It's so great to hear from you! Congrats to you and Eric on becoming grandparents, baby April is so beautiful.

I have also become a grandmother, 8 times over!

Little Mia was first at only 16 giving birth to triplets, but she has become a wonderful mother. She is such a natural. Her boyfriend was such a sweetheart but unfortunately couldn't handle being a teen parent. Mia met a wonderful man last spring and they now have a beautiful boy together.

The twins are now 26. Crystal has been married for almost 4 years and has a 3 year old boy and just gave birth to a little girl. Her and her husband are both middle school teachers and met at college.

Vanessa is enjoying being single at the moment. She has had a few career changes, first thinking she wanted to go into the web design which has been a hobby of hers since she was in middle school. She soon found that it took the fun out of it. Next she tried education like her sister but has never been an academic.
She finally found the perfect fit and is just finishing a degree in Esthetics.

Tim & Chris are enjoying being new fathers. Tim's wife gave birth to a little girl in November, and Chris' fiancee had a boy in December.

Elizabeth(as she now prefers) is now in Grade 12 and is rather smitten with a college junior. He has asked Sam and I permission to propose and plans to ask her the night of her graduation.

Aside from school, Gabby is training for the Armed Forces. He really wants to be a fighter pilot, which scares me to death!! That said I am very proud of him.

The little one I was expecting when we last talked is now 9! We named him Nathaniel Andrew. He is already quite tall for his age just like Crystal, Mia, Chris and Daddy. Nate is a very bright boy and loves school. He says he wants to be a Doctor just like Tim.

That's all for now,

I've included pictures of all my grandbabies for you to enjoy.

Yours always,
Lily (& Sam)

Twins(26):
Crystal Victoria & Matthew Richard
-Finlay Matthew(3)
-Emmeline Hope(NB)
Vanessa Catherine

Triplets(23):
Amelia Prudence & Aaron Michael
-Eden Ashlee/Kristin Alyson/Pascal Alexander(7)
-Landon Joshua(11 mos)
Timothy Parker & Cynthia Marie
-Ainsley Laurel(NB)
Christopher Paul & Sophia Rose
-Quinton James(NB)

DD: Elizabeth Dora(17) & Julian Carter
DS: Gabriel Asher(16)
DS: Nathaniel Andrew(9)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#16 Guest_~*Jacey*~_*

Guest_~*Jacey*~_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 January 2010 - 08:57 PM

Are you going to make more?? I want to know what happens next!

#17 Leighton Rose

Leighton Rose

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 04:30 PM

LN: Mackinley

DH: Liam Rowan
DW: Laurelia Sophie

(26)DD/DD: Anna Bridget / Leah Summer

Anna Bridget and Thomas Ian Lovett;
(3)DS: Rupert Julian
(3mos)DD: Eden Elizabeth

Posted Image

Leah Summer and William Anthony Parker;
(1)DS: Aaron James

Posted Image

(23 1/2)DS/DD/DD: Jake Phillip / Calliope Grace "Callie" / Adelaide Noelle "Addy"

Jake Phillip and Michaela Jane;
(NB)DS: Nathaniel Paul

Posted Image

Calliope Mackinley and Oliver Richard Hampton;
(7 1/2)DD/DS: Kate Audrey & James Humphrey
(NB)DD: Alice Willow

Posted Image

Adelaide Noelle and Keiran Harold Vance;
(NB)DS: Brayden Samuel

Posted Image

(17 1/2)DD: Elizabeth Abigail "Lizzie"
(16)DD: Willa Charlotte
(9)DS: Gavin Henry

#18 Auntie Megan

Auntie Megan

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 04:30 PM

Are you going to make more?? I want to know what happens next!

yes I am,, but it won't be til at least the weekend,,got so much college work to do,, sorry :)

#19 Guest_~*Jacey*~_*

Guest_~*Jacey*~_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 January 2010 - 04:44 PM

yes I am,, but it won't be til at least the weekend,,got so much college work to do,, sorry :)

Yay more!! heehee

Take your time :P

#20 Rawbecah

Rawbecah

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 01:03 PM

Dear Celeste and Matthew:
It is great to hear from you guys again. It has been so long, I think the last time we talked was when Josie was first born. Well our life has been pretty busy. I heard through the grapevine that you just began grandparents. It is very exciting. I have been a grandma for almost eight years. Nessa gave us our first grandbabies: Vegas Jacob and Phoenix Jason. Now we have six grandbabies. Georgina Caroline and Susanna Analeigh are Jimmy's little girls. Milo got married a year ago and just welcomed a little girl last week named Owen Margaux. Jasper has been married for about three years now and welcomed a little boy just last month, Francisco Brady *Frankie*.
Libby and Eli are now in high school and they both love it. Libby is on the varsity cheerleading team and Eli plays on the soccer team. Both are doing very well in school as well. Josie Mae is growing like a weed. She just turned nine and is like a mini Libby.
Robert and I are loving our big and ever expanding family. I hope to stay in touch this time. We have missed both you and Matthew.

Loves: Daisy, Robert, Jimmy and Sophia and Gigi and Susie, Sam, Nessa and Will and Vegas and Phoenix, Milo and Jorie and Owen, Jasper and Isla and Frankie, Libby, Eli and Josie Mae.

Me: Daisy Adrienne Cahill Mendoza
Mr Right: Robert Preston Mendoza

DS/DS: James Kyle and Samuel Tyler (26)
--James Kyle and Sophia Grace Mendoza
---Georgina Caroline (3)
---Susanna Analeigh (4m)
Posted Image
Posted Image

DD/DS/DS: Vanessa Honor, Milo Jackson and Jasper Michael (23)
--Vanessa Honor and William John Cathan
----Vegas James and Phoenix Jason (7.5)
Posted Image

--Milo Jackson and Jorie Olivia Mendoza
---Owen Margaux (nb)
Posted Image

--Jasper Michael and Isla Paige Mendoza
---Francisco Brady (1m)
Posted Image

DD: Elizabeth Isabella (17)
DS: Elias Graham (16)
DD: Josephine Maisie (9)

Grandbabies:
DS/DS: Vegas Jacob and Phoenix Jason (7)
DD: Georgina Carolina (3)
DD: Susanna Analeigh (4m)
DS: Francisco Brady (1m)
DD: Owen Margaux (nb)

Daisy and Robert Mendoza: Jimmy, Sam, Nessa, Milo, Jasper, Libby, Eli and Josie Mae
Sophia, Will, Jorie and Isla
Vegas, Phoenix, Gigi, Susie, Frankie and Owen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users