• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 x_xmunkiex_x

x_xmunkiex_x

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 07:24 PM

I am a perfectionist when it comes to my writing, so everything needs to be perfect, down to the middle names of my characters.
I have a few characters that I was wondering if you could help me with.

The first few I need help with are vampires. I need a last name for four people. They are Charlotte, Henry, Zachary, and the fourth is Kamryn (a girl.) If you could give me a list of names that aren't race discriminatory (Example: Lopez sounds Spanish, Wu sounds Chinese, etc. Its not that I am racist, it just needs to be race neutral.)

The next thing I was wondering about is the name Aurora. I really like the name, especially since its not common at all, but its hard to pair with a middle and last name.
I have a few middle name I think fit, but again, last names are loved. This one can be anything that fits, I could care less. Here are the middle names I think fit well:
Aurora Michelle
Aurora Marie
Aurora Danielle
Any other suggestions would be loved.

#2 Smile

Smile

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,098 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 07:31 PM

i'm going to use names of teachers i've had, because i think they work for last names...

walsh
betts
norris
turner
emmanuel
gallagher
jensen
mcloughlin
yarrow
farrelly
winton
raposo

aurora actually has a real growing popularity, but it is a nice name nonetheless. aurora michelle and aurora danielle i think are very nice. aurora desiree i think would be another nice combo; or aurora shelby, aurora meghan, aurora lisette

#3 x_xmunkiex_x

x_xmunkiex_x

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 10:43 PM

Thanks, those are good last names. I was gonna use my teachers last names but I didnt think they fit.

Thats funny you said Meghan, since thats my name and my spelling. :] Yeah, I know its growing, but since I havent met anyone with it I just assume its not popular.

Thanks again!

#4 Bia

Bia

Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 04:44 PM

Jennings
Novak
Weston
Sinclair