3 replies to this topic

#1 -TebowTime-

-TebowTime-

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,472 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 05:04 PM

So my story completely came together a few nights ago! It is about a 13 year old girl (Name needed) who comes from a large family of 7 children. She has one sister and six brothers. Her oldest brother, who is 19 is dating a girl who has a very involved autistic brother, who seems to really take a shine to his sisters boyfriend. (All need names). They believe he got the autism from to many shots when he was 2. But when he is around he seems to come out a tad. The main family might adopt twin 3 year old boys from Russia, I have one name picked out (Serg[e?]y David) but I would like a russian name for the other! Thanks! But here are the characters:

Mom: Really kind Christian lady who loves her children, loves kids, thinking about adoption with her husband
Dad: Also really nice, can get caught up in his work, loves foot ball. Thining about adoption with his wife.

Oldest: Boy (19) Black hair, Blue eyes, Really nice to his siblings, loves his parents, plays football. Really good looking.
~Girlfriend (18) Blonde hair, Blue eyes, Loves kids, has an autistic brother.
~Weston Lucas (10) Blue eyes, light brown hair, autistic

Tessa Katelynn(17) Blonde hair, Green eyes. Can be a tomboy and a girly girl. Best friends with her sister, really beautiful.
~Boyfriend (18) Brown Hair, Brown Eyes, has an older sister and a little brother really great, really good looks
~Older sister (20) Streaked Brown hair, Blue eyes, married, has a twins (boy and girl)
~Robert Dawson (22) Brown Hair, accoutant, Green eyes
~Josie California and Brayden Turner or Bradley Phillip (2) Boy and Girl: Girl: Curly Blonde hair and big blue eyes Boy: Brown hair, blue eyes
~Little Brother (14) Brown Hair, Brown Eyes, Can be a troublemaker

Third: Boy (15) Blonde Hair, Blue eyes, Really nice, loves his family, good looking, plays soccer
Fourth: Boy (14) Black hair, Green eyes, great kid, really smart
Jasper Grace(13) Brown Hair, Brown Eyes MAJOR tomboy, really, really, really smart, great baseball player, plays on an all boys team.
Sixth: Boy (7) Blonde hair, Blue eyes, really outgoing, Smart, has a natural talent for soccer
Seventh: Boy (4) Blonde hair, brown eyes, quiet, really smart,

Please Help!

#2 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,884 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 27 December 2010 - 12:12 PM

Hmm, not all the characters clicked in my mind on what to name them. But here are the ones that I could think of:

Oldest boys girlfriend. (18) Blonde hair, Blue eyes, Loves kids, has an autistic brother, Weston Lucas.
~ Natalie Cara
~ Allison Deanne
~ Ella Katherine (haha, Katherine is always the right name to me! :D :P )
~ Georgia Victoire
~ Marissa Lily

Second: Girl (17) Blonde hair, Green eyes. Can be a tomboy and a girly girl. Best friends with her sister, really beautiful.
~ Jackie
~ Tess
~ Nora
~ Jenna
~ Sarah

Twins (2) Boy and Girl: Girl: Curly Blonde hair and big blue eyes Boy: Brown hair, blue eyes
~ Aria and Caleb
~ Melanie and Luca
~ Willow and Wesley
~ Claire and Holden
* I had a story with a very similar sib set! I named them Kate and Matt (Katherine and Matthias/Matthew)

Little Brother (14) Brown Hair, Brown Eyes, Can be a troublemaker
~ Samuel
~ Ethan
~ Zachary
~ Jackson
~ Nathan
~ Mark
~ Damian

Sorry I didn't help much, but these are the only ones I really had a feel for on what to name them :P Hope I helped at least a little though! Not exactly sure on the story line, but sounds like a cute story!

~ Haddie

#3 -TebowTime-

-TebowTime-

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,472 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 01:56 PM

OH MY !!!! Tess or Tessa might just become her name!!! THANK YOU!!! and I might use Willow and Wesley if thats ok and Damon instead of Damian. And I love Ella Katherine! I was thinking that my self!

#4 -TebowTime-

-TebowTime-

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,472 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 04:37 PM

Just need a few more!

Mom: Really kind Christian lady who loves her children, loves kids, thinking about adoption with her husband
Dad: Also really nice, can get caught up in his work, loves foot ball. Thining about adoption with his wife.

Oldest: Boy (19) Black hair, Blue eyes, Really nice to his siblings, loves his parents, plays football. Really good looking.
~Gisselle Joy (18) Blonde hair, Blue eyes, Loves kids, has an autistic brother.
~Weston Lucas (10) Blue eyes, light brown hair, autistic

Tessa Katelynn(17) Blonde hair, Green eyes. Can be a tomboy and a girly girl. Best friends with her sister, really beautiful.
~Kaj Michael Parker(18) Brown Hair, Brown Eyes, has an older sister and a little brother really great, really good looks
~Ella Faith Johnsten (20) Streaked Brown hair, Blue eyes, married, has a twins (boy and girl)
~Robert Dawson Johnsten (22) Brown Hair, accoutant, Green eyes
~Josie California and Bradley Phillip Johnsten (2) Boy and Girl: Girl: Curly Blonde hair and big blue eyes Boy: Brown hair, blue eyes
~Jayden Turner Parker (14) Brown Hair, Brown Eyes, Can be a troublemaker

Brody Reid (15) Blonde Hair, Blue eyes, Really nice, loves his family, good looking, plays soccer
Fourth: Boy (14) Black hair, Green eyes, great kid, really smart
Jasper Grace(13) Brown Hair, Brown Eyes MAJOR tomboy, really, really, really smart, great baseball player, plays on an all boys team.
Sixth: Boy (7) Blonde hair, Blue eyes, really outgoing, Smart, has a natural talent for soccer
Declan Thomas Paxton (4) Blonde hair, brown eyes, quiet, really smart,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users