• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,883 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 02 August 2020 - 08:14 AM

Your name is [below]. You are 18 years old and have [hair/eyes below]. You live at [below]. You are beginning your first year of university, studying [your choice]. 

It was definitely a bit of a transition, moving away from home to your dorms. Thankfully you meet a person who becomes your new best friend, [below]. Thankfully, as you are studying the same major, you find a lot of solidarity and comfort in your shared experiences. You become close enough that you decide to rent an apartment together during your second year instead of remaining in the dorms. Your university experience is going wonderfully! 

In your fourth year, you meet a romantic interest. Their name is [below] and they have [hair/eyes below]. They are attending the same university as you, with a degree in [your choice]. [you choose how they meet]. You take things slowly at first as things are pretty intense with your final year of university, but ultimately you know you're in love. Not long after finals, your romantic interest proposes to you and you say yes! [you decide how they propose]. Your best friend falls in love too with a person named [below], who has [hair/eyes below]. And thankfully, the timing worked out for you to move out with your now fiance and your best friend moves in with their new partner. 

You and your fiance have a beautiful wedding [details your choice] and honeymoon [details your choice]. You are both so in love and so happy, you're ready to begin the rest of your lifes together. 

*feel free to flesh out the story more, if you'd like!*  :wub:

-----------------------

First/middle names (you choose gender): https://www.randomli...up=false&qty=20

Surnames: https://www.randomli...up=false&qty=20

Hair/ eye color: https://www.randomli...hair, grey eyes

Where you live: https://www.randomli...dup=false&qty=8

#2 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 7,883 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 02 August 2020 - 09:00 AM

My name is Zoey Elizabeth Edwards. I'm 18 years old and have blonde hair and green eyes. I live in Virginia Beach, VA. I'm nervous to be beginning my first year of university, studying ASL and teaching, as I'm HOH and wanting to work as a teacher in the Deaf community. 

It was definitely a big of a transition, moving away from home to the dorms. Thankfully I met someone who became my new best friend, Madeleine Haley Snyder, who had blonde hair and blue eyes. Maddy was also studying ASL, though her desired career was to interpret within hospitals. We found a lot of solidarity and comfort in our shared experiences in school. We decided to rent an apartment together during our second year instead of remaining in the dorms. University was a wonderful experience so far! 

In my fourth year, I met a guy named Oscar Joaquin Velasquez, who had brown hair and green eyes. Ozzy was attending the same uni as me, except with a degree in environmental sciences. We happened to cross paths a lot during that year due to how our class schedule was, and eventually we decided to stop and say hi after smiling and waving as we passed for a bit. We decided to go out on a date to a local restaurant he loved and we had a lot in common! We decided to take things slowly as this year was an important one for our degrees, but ultimately we knew we were in love. Not long after finals, Oz took me on a romantic picnic on the beach and proposed! I said yes and we quickly started planning our wedding. 

Maddy began a girl named Cara Josephine Buchanan, who had red hair and grey eyes, after years of off and on flirting. Thankfully, the timing worked out nicely for Maddy and Cara to find a place together while me and Oz found our own place. 

Oz and I had a beautiful wedding at an aquarium. Thankfully they had a nice, big venue for my moderate sized family and Oz's big family. We had a smaller honeymoon as the aquarium wedding was quite pricey, but it was absolutely lovely renting a cabin in the mountains for a week. We stayed in and enjoyed the cabin and hiking the mountains. 

We were both so happy and in love and ready to begin the rest of our lives together. 

#3 MalloryMae

MalloryMae

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,514 posts
  • Interests:Everything Disney, Marvel & Star Wars!

Posted 02 August 2020 - 03:45 PM

My name is Rosemary "Rose" Judith Garza. I am 18 years old and I have blonde hair and hazel eyes. I live in Oakland, CA. I am beginning my first year of university, studying archaeology

It was definitely a bit of a transition, moving away from home to my dorms. Thankfully I meet someone who becomes my new best friend, Lilah Paige Downs, who has black hair and hazel eyes. Thankfully, as we are studying the same major, we find a lot of solidarity and comfort in our shared experiences. We become close enough that we decide to rent an apartment together during our second year instead of remaining in the dorms. My university experience is going wonderfully! 

In my fourth year, I meet a romantic interest. His name is Leonard "Leo" William Vargas and he has red hair and brown eyes. He is attending the same university as me, with a degree in electrical engineering. We take things slowly at first as things are pretty intense with our final year of university, but ultimately we know we're in love. Not long after finals, Leo proposes to me and I say yes! Lilah falls in love too with a person named Ali Jayden Wells, who has black hair and grey eyes. And thankfully, the timing worked out for me to move out with Leo at the same time Lilah moved in with Ali

Leo and I have a beautiful wedding and honeymoon in Kavala, Greece. We are both so in love and so happy, we're ready to begin the rest of our lives together. 

#4 Holloway

Holloway

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 02 August 2020 - 05:39 PM

Your name is Luna Margaret Hayes. You are 18 years old and have red hair and blue eyes. You live at Buffalo NY. You are beginning your first year of university, studying Engineering

It was definitely a bit of a transition, moving away from home to your dorms. Thankfully you meet a person who becomes your new best friend, Oliver Garrett Chapman. Thankfully, as you are studying the same major, you find a lot of solidarity and comfort in your shared experiences. You become close enough that you decide to rent an apartment together during your second year instead of remaining in the dorms. Your university experience is going wonderfully! 

In your fourth year, you meet a romantic interest. Their name is Jonah Matias Gordon and they have Brown Hair and Green Eyes. They are attending the same university as you, with a degree in Business. You both waited until the last minute to complete your physical education requirements and met in a Horse back riding class. You take things slowly at first as things are pretty intense with your final year of university, but ultimately you know you're in love. Not long after finals, your romantic interest proposes to you and you say yes! He brings you to the top of the universities Bell tower to "view a friends installation art piece" at the top of the tower is a beautiful view of the whole campus this is where he proposes. Your best friend falls in love too with a person named Samson Jude Wilson, who has Black Hair and Blue eyes. And thankfully, the timing worked out for you to move out with your now fiance and your best friend moves in with their new partner. 

You and your fiance have a beautiful wedding lakeside and honeymoon. You are both so in love and so happy, you're ready to begin the rest of your lives together. 

#5 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 03 August 2020 - 09:40 AM

Weston 'Wes' James Beasley [22] (Red Hair & Brown Eyes - from Lincoln, Nebraska - Majored in Accounting at the University of Georgia)
e. Zachary 'Zach' Joshua Ward [25] (Black Hair & Blue Eyes - from Laredo, Texas - Majored in Criminal Law at the University of Minnesota, Masters at University of Georgia)

Thomas 'Tommy' Lee Hammond [22] (Brown Hair & Green Eyes - from Jersey City, New Jersey - Majored in Veterinary Science at the University of Georgia)
e. Delilah 'Dee' Claire Stone [21] (Blonde Hair & Grey Eyes - from Milwaukee, Wisconsin - Majoring in Mechanical Engineering at the University of Georgia)

#6 WriterJones

WriterJones

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts
  • Interests:Writing, singing, theatre, crocheting, names, movies, music

Posted 03 August 2020 - 06:05 PM

My name is Killian Jaiden Kemp. I'm 18 years old with black hair and blue eyes, and I live in New Orleans, Louisiana. I'm starting university at LSU, studying nursing.

It was definitely a bit of a transition, moving away from home to the dorms. Thankfully, I met a person during anatomy who became my new best friend, Jocelyn Arianna McKnight, a brown-haired, grey-eyed girl from Huntington, Alabama. We've been able to find a lot of solidarity in our shared experiences, thanks to our shared majors. We became close enough that we decided to rent an apartment together during our second year instead of remaining in the dorms. My university experience has been going wonderfully! 

In my senior year, I met a person who I was head over heels for. Their name is Austin India Ortiz and they have red hair and hazel eyes. They were also attending LSU (a Baton Rouge native), with a degree in criminal justice. We were set-up by Jocelyn, and our first date was a double date with her and her boyfriend. We took things slowly at first, as things were pretty intense with your final year of university, but ultimately we knew we were in love. Not long after finals, I'm eating breakfast at the cafe Austin works at. They bring out my plate, and I'm shocked to find a ring sitting on my cake! Austin gets down on one knee and proposes, and I say yes! Jocelyn found herself a great guy too, a blonde-haired, brown-eyed boy named Tristian Eric Sawyer, and they decide to move in together right when Austin and I get engaged.

Austin and I have a beautiful wedding at Ruby Falls, and we honeymoon to Athens, Greece. We can't wait to spend the rest of our lives together!

Killian and Austin

Jocelyn and Tristian

#7 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 06 August 2020 - 07:13 AM

Your name is Mckenzie Carmen Forbes. You are 18 years old and have brown hair and hazel eyes. You live in Nashville, TN. You are beginning your first year of university, studying economics and history

It was definitely a bit of a transition, moving away from home to your dorms. Thankfully you meet a person who becomes your new best friend, Tara Shyann May. Thankfully, as you are studying the same major, you find a lot of solidarity and comfort in your shared experiences. You become close enough that you decide to rent an apartment together during your second year instead of remaining in the dorms. Your university experience is going wonderfully! 

In your fourth year, you meet a romantic interest. Their name is Grady Carter Howell and they have black hair and green eyes. They are attending the same university as you, with a degree in mathematics. . You take things slowly at first as things are pretty intense with your final year of university, but ultimately you know you're in love. Not long after finals, your romantic interest proposes to you and you say yes! Your best friend falls in love too with a person named Hope Audrina Watson, who has blonde hair and gray eyes. And thankfully, the timing worked out for you to move out with your now fiance and your best friend moves in with their new partner. 

You and your fiance have a beautiful wedding and honeymoon. You are both so in love and so happy, you're ready to begin the rest of your lifes together. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users