• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

#1 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 22 January 2012 - 11:12 AM

Okay, I've been toying with creating a new CAF for a while, so here it is. Not making it too long, because I tend to give up creating the later rounds (slap my wrist I know) BUT I promise to finish this one! Remember, pics and stories are more than welcome.

You: First name, middle name, last name. Hair colour, eye colour.

Your partner: First name, middle name, last name. Hair colour, eye colour.

(For names: Choose one first name/middle name from the lists generated. First names must be on the common setting, middles on the rare setting. Last names should be on the average setting, and one or two [if you want a double barrel surname] should be chosen. For appearance: Uncheck the 'generate name' box if it's checked, don't worry about the gender, age, body type, or traits all you're interested in are the hair colour and eye colour.)

You choose your ages, jobs, and whether you're married, engaged or neither.

You just bought a new house together, and have finished doing it up except the spare room. You know that in a couple of years you want to have children, so are keeping in mind that one day it will be changed into a nursery. You choose a colour scheme with four colours which are pretty neutral (If you get one with a colour you don't think is gender neutral, you can substitute it for another colour you feel fits the scheme, or just generate another scheme).

Have fun with this! Hopefully I'll remember to finish it this time! If you need any clarification, just PM me (:

#2 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 22 January 2012 - 11:45 AM

Campbell and Tucker engaged?!

Rumours have it that co-stars Ruth Iliana Campbell {23} and Sean Antoine Tucker {25} have recently got engaged. The couple, who starred together in the hit film 'Back To The Spring', started dating two years ago. Sean told Closer that what first attracted him to Ruth was her long red hair: " The first thing I noticed was her hair; the colour was astonishing, and it drew me to get to know her more. We started talking, and I immediately saw what a great person she was, and still is. She's so beautiful, not just on the outside, but on the inside as well. I knew that she would be my one, and that I'd get to spend the rest of my life with her." Ruth also admits that she didn't look past his hair for the first few days: "All I could think of was how dark his hair was! It was as black as the night, and it amazed me that someone could naturally have a hair colour so dark. After a while, I began to see how handsome he was, and when we talked it was like I'd known him all my life. When he asked me to be his girlfriend I didn't hesitate in saying yes. He told me that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me, and I agreed, I knew we'd be together forever."

Two years on, the couple are still together, and if the rumours are right, they're taking one more step towards the rest of their life. Last month newspapers lead with the story of their new house, a small condo on the beach, but a perfect starter house for a young couple. They've told papers before that they want to start a family, when the time is right. So is that time now? We talked to Sean, who just winked and told us: "You never know when it'll happen. We're excited about the prospect of becoming parents, but it's not in our plans until two years time. If it happened now though, it wouldn't be a bad thing, and we'd love this baby just as much. In fact, we already discussed about changing the spare room into a nursery when the time comes. The colour scheme we planned for it was neutral; reds, oranges, browns and grays. I can't wait to be a father!" Ruth was just as eager, and said practically the same thing as Sean: "Of course I'm buzzing to become a parent, but we haven't got much time right now. What with all the new films coming out, a baby just wouldn't fit into our timetable."

It looks like there are no children in the air yet. For now, we wait on wedding bells and baby dust.

#3 hollyann

hollyann

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 06:59 PM

The Wedding of a history teacher, Kathryn Annika Richardson, and a surgeon, Ryan Santo Blake.

Katie {26} and Ryan{28} met a few years back when Ryan took his niece to tour her new school. Katie and Ryan hit it off and soon found themselves engaged. A year and half later they got married. Katie looked beautiful with her bright red hair in an updo and her blue eyes just sparkled. Ryan's brown hair was actully brushed and the was the sunlight shown on him made his blue eyes crystal clear.

After they return from their honeymoon, they buy a house, 3 bedroom, two story, two bath home. Both Katie and Ryan know they want to have children but for right now they paint the spare room with shades of red, blue, and green.

Kathryn Annika Richardson-Blake and Ryan Santo Blake
Posted Image

The Blake Family
Katie and Ryan

#4 ReadeAlexandra

ReadeAlexandra

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 10:11 PM

You: Carolyn Elyse Wilson (brown hair and eyes) 24
Your partner: Henry *Jonah* McCoy (blonde hair and green eyes) 26

You just bought a new house together, and have finished doing it up except the spare room. You know that in a couple of years you want to have children, so are keeping in mind that one day it will be changed into a nursery. You choose a colour scheme with four colours which are pretty neutral. Indigo, sage green, sky blue, blue-grey

#5 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • 6,906 posts
  • Interests:Spending life with my husband.
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 25 January 2012 - 03:12 PM

DH: Jack Morgan Little (24)
*** Red Hair
*** Blue Eyes
*** In Medical School

DW: Kathryn Hollis (Bradley) Little (23)
*** Black Hair
*** Blue Eyes
*** Freelance Photographer

The new house is all fixed up, except the spare room. Knowing that in a couple of years we want to have children, we choose a colour scheme with four colours which are pretty neutral - chocolate brown, lime green, sage green and moss green.

Jack and Katie Little

#6 ABR

ABR

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 04:57 PM

Jason Zack (24) and Diana Coleen (22) Schmidt met in high school. Jason was a junior and Diana a freshman. The brown haired, gray eyed, Jason and blonde haired, golden eyed, Diana were always together.
They just moved in to together, as they just got engaged, they did the whole house up, except the spare room, which they’re planning on to use on a nursery in a few years. It was fairly neutral colored: browns, grays, reds and oranges. Right now Diana is a journalist and Jason is an architect.

Posted Image

#7 Alexx

Alexx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 07:15 PM

Boyfriend: Ryan Nathaniel Jones (21, Brown Hair, Green Eyes)
Girlfriend: Emma Rosalie Spencer (19, Brown Hair, Blue Eyes)
Color Scheme: Baby Blue, Teal, Sea Green, Gray

Ryan Jones and Emma Spencer

Posted Image

#8 alaskayoung

alaskayoung

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 768 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 10:57 PM

Me: Angela Cecily Rivera - Nurse
Husband: Jesse Demarcus Bennett- Firefighter
Both Brown hair brown eyes
Browns greens and purples for nursery

#9 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 25 January 2012 - 11:44 PM

LN: Frank

DH: Dennis Elliot (27)
DW: Virginia Magnolia (27)

Newlyweds Dennis and Virginia just bought a house together. They've converted an extra room into a nursery in preparation for kids to come. They decorated the nursery in navy blue, lime green, baby blue, and gray. Virginia works as a rheumatologist and Dennis is a railroad design consultant.

Posted Image

#10 EmmaHayley

EmmaHayley

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 06:09 PM

DH (27): James Riley Olson
------- black hair
------- brown eyes
------- high school english teacher

DW (24): Emily Wynne (Schmidt) Olson
------- black hair
------- gray eyes
------- beautician

James and Emily Olson
Posted Image

Color scheme for spare room: light gray, dark gray, dark teal, dark golden yellow
Posted Image

#11 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

Genie-ous Baby Namer and Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 12,161 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 04:12 AM

Rosie Burke & Josh Cooper.
Marital Status: Engaged.

Rose Eleanore Burke
DETAILS:
Age 26
Brown hair, green eyes.
From Rockville, Maryland
Living in Reston, Virginia
Works as Elementary school counsellor

Joshua Beau Cooper
DETAILS:
Age 27
Brown hair, hazel eyes.
From McLean, Virginia
Living in Reston, Virginia
Works as Journalist for local newspaper

You just bought a new house together, and have finished doing it up except the spare room.
You know that in a couple of years you want to have children, so are keeping in mind that one day it will be changed into a nursery. You choose a colour scheme with four colours which are pretty neutral:
Dark brown, Cream, light purple and baby blue.

#12 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 10:33 AM

Heather Lucretia Harrington
DETAILS:
Age 24
Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes
From Atlanta, Georgia
Living in L.A, California
Works as Singer
Marital Status: Married

Hunter Lane Harrington
DETAILS:
Age 25
Blonde Hair, Gold Eyes
From New York, New York.
Living in L.A, California
Works as Actor
Marital Status: Married

BIG Gossip is spreading around the land of Hollywood. Famous Actor Hunter Lane Harrington, known for his parts in the Argeneau movie series as family head Lucien, as Spike in the revival of Buffy The Vampire Slayer and as the lead in the last three Batman movies. This man wanted all over the land for his unique eyes and sexy body last year wed the all popular singer Heather Lucretia Harrington nee Caldwell. The two stared in the musical movie rendition of How to Succed in Bussiness Without Really Trying as the lead male and female rolls. It was a smash hit from there and the two only dated three months before marrying. Now, the power couple dubbed the next Brangelina have gotten a nursery done up! The colors being Dark brown, Cream, light purple and baby blue. Boy or girl? We're not sure but we are sure it will be a baby hollywood will never forget. The next Shiloh.

Posted Image
Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

#13 Ninan

Ninan

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 802 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 01:52 PM

Amy Laurena Matthews Hardy (25)
Hair: red
Eyes: brown

Arthur Shay Hardy (27, lawyer)
Hair: blonde
Eyes: brown

You just bought a new house together, and have finished doing it up except the spare room. You know that in a couple of years you want to have children, so are keeping in mind that one day it will be changed into a nursery. You choose a colour scheme with four colours which are pretty neutral: chocolate, marine blue, sage & cream. It looks sorta forest-like.

Arthur & Amy Hardy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users