Photo

Baby Rock's Name Poll

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Poll: Baby Rock's Name (17 member(s) have cast votes)

Which boy names do you like best?

1. Henry Royden (7 votes [41.18%])

Percentage of vote: 41.18%

2. Ian Geoffrey (6 votes [35.29%])

Percentage of vote: 35.29%

3. William Edward (4 votes [23.53%])

Percentage of vote: 23.53%

Which girl names do you like best?

1. Charlotte Elisa (6 votes [28.57%])

Percentage of vote: 28.57%

2. Katherine Olivia (3 votes [14.29%])

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

3. Sarah Elinor (3 votes [14.29%])

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

4. Abigail Patience (4 votes [19.05%])

Percentage of vote: 19.05%

5. Alana Hazel (5 votes [23.81%])

Percentage of vote: 23.81%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 scarlet520

scarlet520

Expert Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,790 posts
  • Interests:I LOVE reading. I'm into almost every genre and generally read a book a week, if possible. I like Iris Johansen, Karen Marie Moning, Stephen King, James Patterson, Jane Austen, Charlotte Brontë, Diana Gabaldon, Kathy Reichs, and Robert Burns (every Scot's favorite author). I really love music and even got accepted to the Mason Gross School of Performing Arts at Rutgers University (my alma mater) for vocal performance. Unfortunately performance life was not for me, so I went into English Lit and French instead. Music is still a big part of my life, and I like a multitude of musical genres from Reggae to Rock to Opera. I've seen Carmen and La bohème each twice. (And I cry every time.) My husband and I also have a special place in our hearts for The Beatles.

Posted 16 June 2008 - 07:26 PM

I know I'm rushing things here, but which names are your favorites? Any other name suggestions?

#2 Smile

Smile

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,098 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 07:35 PM

i voted for ian geoffrey and alana hazel.
i love ian geoffrey. both names are so handsome and underused and just perfect. the flow is also amazing! i really like the name henry too, and william and edward are nice as well.
i voted for alana hazel becaus ei loved hazel so much, but alana isn't really my style, and i've seen it appearing on the polls an awful lot lately.. well this or the similar alaina... i think elisa is another gorgeous name. neithe rkatherine or olivia are my favorites anymore, but i had a close friend in high school with this exact name which i find ironic... i like sarah and elinor a lot too but i don't think they have the best flow together. abigail and patience is probably my favorite combo as a whole, but neither name tops my charts out of all the names, they just sound nice together... charlotte is another nice name too, like others, its not my favorite, but i admit it is quite nice!!
ian geoffrey or abigail patience would be my fvorite of your combos, but if i could mix and match, i would like hazel elinor, sarah hazel, or elisa hazel, or hazel charlotte...in that order too... ian henry would be nice as well, but that comes in second to the fabulous ian geoffrey undoubtedly...

#3 Alexis!

Alexis!

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,614 posts
  • Interests:Bones
    Mysteries
    Baking
    Photography
    Science
    Writing
    Reading

Posted 16 June 2008 - 07:36 PM

I love the name William Edward. It's masculine and done right ADORABLE!

I love love love Katherine Oliva, Charlotte Elisa and Abigail Patience.

I prefer Katherine spelled Catherine though. I think it's a tad more elegant like that. It sounds beautiful with Olivia.

Charlotte Elisa is beautiful too.

Abigail Patience is ADORABLE! I love the inspirational names like Hope, Harmony, Faith as well as the more personality ones like Patience.

I'd have to say William for a boy and Catherine or Abigail for a girl!

#4 JENN2688

JENN2688

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,508 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 09:30 PM

I voted for Ian Geoffrey and Charlotte Elisa. I love both of these names and know that the one you pick will be wonderful. I also like Charlotte Elinor a lot. I have always loved Elinor spelled this way ever since I read Jane Austen.

#5 Danni

Danni

Superstar Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 694 posts
  • Interests:I love reading...Romance and fantasy novels mostly, though I do get into some other genres every now and then. I also LOVE music...Mainly older music, but some newer stuff, also. I LOVE the Beatles! They are the greatest! lol. I also love to just drive around in my car...And shopping! When Ihave money, I LOVE to shop!

Posted 20 June 2008 - 09:05 AM

It was hard for me to choose between Charlotte and Katherine because I love both names so much. In the end I went with Katherine because my mom wanted to name my brother Katherine Jade before she found out he was a boy.

For a boy I chose William Edward, though William's not my favorite name. I do, however, love the name Edward!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users