#21 HaydensMama18

HaydensMama18

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,253 posts
  • Interests:My son, baby naming, singing, dancing, helping others

Obsessed with WWE & TNA

Favorite viners & youtubers: The Gabbie Show, Liza Koshy & Joe Santagato & Shane

My favorite actors are Grace Phipps & Garrett Clayton

Current favorite songs: Anything by Little Mix, Ariana Grande-Boyfriend Material & Anything by Bruno Mars

Posted 21 May 2015 - 08:56 AM

Glad to know I'm not the only one 😏 I LOVE Gabrielle Rowan Paige/Rowan Gabrielle Paige...definitely on my list 💜 At first, I decided on 2 middle names, but I'm picky with boy names I like (I have less than 20 on my list)...but girls are different, I love over 50+ names but can only use a select few of my favorites. If I did decide on using 2, I would have to use some GPs of mine from the boys list because in the future I want about 7 kids 😮😋
  • Addison likes this

#22 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 07:13 AM

Both combos are solid but I like Rowan Gabrielle Paige just a teeny bit better.

Vivian or Vivienne? I keep wavering back and forth. I know a lot of people prefer Vivian, saying Vivienne has more letters than necessary, but I think I like the look of it a little better. I'm really not sure, because I love both equally. What do you think?

#23 HaydensMama18

HaydensMama18

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,253 posts

Obsessed with WWE & TNA

Favorite viners & youtubers: The Gabbie Show, Liza Koshy & Joe Santagato & Shane

Current favorite songs: Anything by Little Mix, Ariana Grande-Boyfriend Material & Anything by Bruno Mars

Posted 27 May 2015 - 09:32 AM

Definitely Vivienne. Vivian is okay, but it doesn't have that "spark" Vivienne has, know what I mean? It looks elegant and classy.

Hyphen or no hyphen? Ashley(-)Jade Marilyn is a name that keeps me going back and forth on wether to use a hyphen or not. I want to use it to show that Ashley-Jade is a first name, with AJ as the nickname. I don't want to use it because it looks more appealing to me, BUT I feel like most people would drop the Jade part of I don't use the hyphen. What do you guys think?

#24 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,040 posts
  • Interests:Planners, piercings, Witchcraft, Netflix, & baking.

Posted 27 May 2015 - 05:23 PM

Personally, I don't like hyphenated names. They just look kind of tacky to me, in all honesty. As far as the Ashley Jade thing goes, just introduce her as Ashley Jade, or as AJ. And she'll be able to introduce herself as such when she's able. And if someone does call her Ashley, you or she can correct them. (Ashley Jade is adorable, btw.)

Can you think of maybe 2-3 names per gender that would continue with my girls' name theme? (Ivory & Jade...) Thank you!!

#25 HaydensMama18

HaydensMama18

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,253 posts

Obsessed with WWE & TNA

Posted 27 May 2015 - 05:36 PM

Amethyst
Sienna
Sapphire

Ash
Cyan
Steel

Which spelling looks prettier? Kaelyn or Kaylin? I love both but it seems like I keep going back to Kaelyn, but I love Kaylin equally..

#26 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,040 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 05:46 PM

Personally, I'm a sucker for the ae spellings (JanAE). I love the look of Kaelyn genuinely, though. -lin just looks kind of plain as well, in comparison to -lyn. Kaelyn!!!

Is Siren too 'out-there' to use for a first name, shall it be eternally damned to the middle name spot? Or is it usable?

#27 RaeMarieSmiles

RaeMarieSmiles

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts
  • Interests:Names
    Reading
    Writing

Posted 27 May 2015 - 07:01 PM

I have actually met a girl named Siren and it worked on her so I could see it as a first name. Just with a simpler middle name.

Can Beckett, Jude, and Graham all work in one sibset or does Jude stand out too much?

#28 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,040 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 07:21 PM

Personally, I think those names make a lovely sibset. Style-wise, they're all great for each other. The only thing that sticks out is the length, but that's absolutely irrelevant.

Leo Benjamin & Luna Juliet... Thoughts?

#29 HaydensMama18

HaydensMama18

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,253 posts

Obsessed with WWE & TNA

Posted 27 May 2015 - 08:15 PM

Leo Benjamin-Benjamin was never a name I liked, it's just the sound of it. Leo is cute, but I'm mostly saying that because it's my sister's cat's name...other than that it's okay, was never really my style

Luna Juliet-I love Luna, really pretty. Before, I didn't like Juliet, but it's been warming up on me. It's so soft and sweet. Love this combo

Laree Taryn Alexandra, Laree Taryn Elizabeth, Laree Taryn Melina or Laree Taryn Elise? Thoughts? Laree is said Marie.

#30 RaeMarieSmiles

RaeMarieSmiles

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts
  • Interests:Names
    Reading
    Writing

Posted 27 May 2015 - 10:08 PM

Laree Taryn Elise

What middle name do you think works for Graham?

#31 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 06:21 AM

Graham is a hard name to pair with a middle, but here are a few that come to mind... Graham Oliver, Graham Theodore, Graham Nicholas, Graham Peter, Graham Carter, Graham Clark, Graham Henry, Graham Nolan, Graham Vincent, Graham Victor, Graham Seth, Graham Tate, Graham Warren.

What do you think of Seraphina and Emmeline as a sibset? Nicknames would be Sera and occasionally Em. 

#32 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 09:16 PM

Vivian or Vivienne? I keep wavering back and forth. I know a lot of people prefer Vivian, saying Vivienne has more letters than necessary, but I think I like the look of it a little better. I'm really not sure, because I love both equally. What do you think?

I would say it depends on the combo, but typically I lean towards Vivienne. ie: Margaret Vivian over Margaret Vivienne, but Grace Vivienne over Grace Vivian.

#33 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 09:17 PM

Can Beckett, Jude, and Graham all work in one sibset or does Jude stand out too much?

wonderful sibset

#34 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 09:19 PM

Graham is a hard name to pair with a middle, but here are a few that come to mind... Graham Oliver, Graham Theodore, Graham Nicholas, Graham Peter, Graham Carter, Graham Clark, Graham Henry, Graham Nolan, Graham Vincent, Graham Victor, Graham Seth, Graham Tate, Graham Warren.

What do you think of Seraphina and Emmeline as a sibset? Nicknames would be Sera and occasionally Em. 

I don't dislike it, but I feel like Seraphina is much more sophisticated and elegant, where Emmeline is more cutesy and soft. 

#35 Aquarius101

Aquarius101

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 05:51 PM

Jenna_lee: I agree with Addison with Seraphina being more elegant than Emmeline but you could always balance the name out with an elegant middle name for Emmeline and softer cute middle name for Seraphina. 

P.S. Love the nickname Sera!

----

How would you pronounce the name : Grecia ? Its supposed to be Greh-see-a, but I am afraid it will be mispronounced. what do you think?

#36 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 07:23 AM

Jenna_lee: I agree with Addison with Seraphina being more elegant than Emmeline but you could always balance the name out with an elegant middle name for Emmeline and softer cute middle name for Seraphina. 

P.S. Love the nickname Sera!

----

How would you pronounce the name : Grecia ? Its supposed to be Greh-see-a, but I am afraid it will be mispronounced. what do you think?

Honestly, my first instinct is to pronounce it GRAY-shuh. My second instinct would be GRAY-see-uh. Both of those are not how you are pronouncing it, but I was told how to pronounce it once or twice I probably would remember how to pronounce it 'right'. I do like the pronunciation of it that you give, it sounds really pretty. It's just not how I would first think to say it.

What are your thoughts on Bellamy? I fell in love with it because of the show The 100, and like the quick nickname Bel/Bell. I'm getting mixed feedback from the places I've put it, so I wanted to ask here. Some say it's too feminine with Bell and Amy parts of it, which I get, but it doesn't really seem all that feminine to me (although I was first introduced to the name as it was given to a very attractive, very masculine character haha). 

#37 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 07:27 AM

My first instinct was Gree-see-uh, but like Jenna said, if you corrected me a few times I'd get it. :)

#38 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 07:27 AM

What are your thoughts on Bellamy? I fell in love with it because of the show The 100, and like the quick nickname Bel/Bell. I'm getting mixed feedback from the places I've put it, so I wanted to ask here. Some say it's too feminine with Bell and Amy parts of it, which I get, but it doesn't really seem all that feminine to me (although I was first introduced to the name as it was given to a very attractive, very masculine character haha). 

I LOVE Bellamy. I don't see it as feminine at all, I think it sounds very strong and handsome. I love Bell for boys, too <3

#39 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 11:56 AM

What do you think of Alethea? 

It's pronounced uh-LEE-thee-uh, and nicknames would be Lee or Thea. I think it would be a cute nod to Lee, a name that runs in my family (it's both my and my dad's middle name). I'm not sure if I like it enough to ever use it, but it's just something I'm tossing around.

#40 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 12:44 PM

What do you think of Alethea? 

It's pronounced uh-LEE-thee-uh, and nicknames would be Lee or Thea. I think it would be a cute nod to Lee, a name that runs in my family (it's both my and my dad's middle name). I'm not sure if I like it enough to ever use it, but it's just something I'm tossing around.

I know a little Alethea, I like it because of my association with her. I wouldn't use it myself, but it is a cool and interesting name to see. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users