• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 jessipentecost

jessipentecost

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Interests:School, Working, Reading, Listening to Music, Spending Time With Family and Friends, Being on staff for Vector Youth Ministry

Posted 12 July 2011 - 08:31 PM

I think I have found the man I'm going to marry. We were discussing names in just a casual conversation (we aren't serious enough to have the these are our future children's names discussion yet) and I brought up the name Harrison. His reply, "You mean like George Harrison from the Beatle's?" First person to ever get it.

Anyways, I'm seriously thinking a future son will be Harrison Jones Thaddeus. (Jones is very significant to him. His name is Jonah and Jones was his grandpa's name. Thaddeus is after a mutual friend.)

I need some suggestions on girl names. My middle name is Blair and I would love to use it for a daughter spelled Blaire either as a first or middle name.

PS We both adore the name Willow, but he just used it to name his truck. Hope that helps on style a little bit.

#2 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,884 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 13 July 2011 - 06:26 AM

Aww, Harrison Jones Thaddeus is handsome :) And its so sweet that he got your reference!

I brought up Marley, for a girl. After Bob Marley... absolutely nobody got it haha! Everyones first impression is the pup... which ruined it for my bf. Oh well :/

I love the name Willow!!! It's so romantic sounding, which is totally in style now (ie Sophia, Isabella, etc). Yet its underused <3 Plus, I love nature names!

Hmm... So sad he named his truck with such a gorgeous little girls name! :P Willow Blaire would have been beautiful!

Lets seee...

Catalina Blaire
Guinevere Blaire (tehehe, new name on my list... sorry! <3)
Genevieve Blaire
Alessia Blaire
Cassandra Blaire
Hadley Blaire
Ava Blaire
Elisabeth Blaire
Juliet Blaire
Penelope Blaire
Mariah Blaire
Olivia Blaire
Noella Blaire
Natalia Blaire
Gemma Blaire
Leila Blaire
Camryn Blaire
Madeleine Blaire
Mara Blaire
Caroline Blaire
Charlotte Blaire
Juniper Blaire
Estella Blaire
Maeva Blaire
Renee Blaire
Aurelia/ Aura Blaire
Isla Blaire
Adalia Blaire
Marissa Blaire
Eden Blaire
Zoey Blaire
Callia/ Calliope Blaire
Geneva/ Genesis Blaire
Elissa Blaire
Cadence Blaire
Emmeline Blaire
Piper Blaire
Philippa / Pippa Blaire

Here's a few. Gotta go get ready for work now haha! Lemme know if you'd like more suggestions and how accurate I was! I'm working on trying to be more accurate with these sorta things haha! <3 Been studying my namebooks for the past two nights! :)

#3 jessipentecost

jessipentecost

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Interests:School, Working, Reading, Listening to Music, Spending Time With Family and Friends, Being on staff for Vector Youth Ministry

Posted 13 July 2011 - 07:16 AM

Thank you! You are spot on with suggestions...

I especially love Cadence and Juniper!

I love Piper too, but that's the name of his other truck... LOL... You seem to have it right for the both of us.

#4 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 7,884 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 13 July 2011 - 12:39 PM

I'm so glad to help!

I love love Juniper as well! Juniper Charlotte is on my list. And I think I'd use June-Bug as a nick name while she's small. Though I got inspired to use the name cause I watched the movie "Juno" and decided I loved the name. But not just Juno... So Juno would probably be another nick name option, moreso while she's older I think. I don't know.

And I love Cadence a lot too! I think I'd only use it as a middle name, if anything. I probably can't use it with how close it is to Kate, which I've loved forever and all. Kate and Cadence are a tad too close and don't match together imo <3 Oh well! It is a gorgeous name :)

And I adore Piper as well! Still trying to find a perfect middle name for this one... Piper Amelie is an option of mine. Or I had an L name I loved in the middle, apparently I must not of loved it enough if I can't remember it! :) So funny that he named his other car by this!

Do you want more suggestions? Middle names? Anything lol? I have far to much internet time for the moment, and am really enjoying names hahahah! My favorite site (besides fb! :P ). Just give the word and I'll pile on a bunch more names!!! :)

~ Haddie

#5 jessipentecost

jessipentecost

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 01:59 PM

Other boys names would be helpful! I love Riley, but I think standing next to Harrison it's not quite strong enough. And maybe possibly other combinations using Alynna as the first or middle name. Thanks!

#6 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 02:08 PM

I like the sibling set of Lincoln & Harrison. WDYT? Too presidential??

#7 jessipentecost

jessipentecost

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 05:31 PM

I actually really love it! Thanks! :)

#8 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 7,884 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 08:38 PM

OoOo, Lincoln and Harrison! :)

I actually think Riley sounds quite nice with Harrison! Though, I personally picture Riley as very masculine myself (which is funny cause Ryan sounds more feminine to me, a guilty pleasure of mine haha!).

Hmm.... names to go with Harrison...

Gabriel
Henry
Hudson
Hunter
Eli
Finn
Forrest
Calvin
Alistair
Charlie/Charles
Clay
Duncan
Asher
Jack/Jackson
Reed
Sawyer
Nathan/Nathaniel
Miles
Colin
Wyatt
Walker
Theo
Nicholas
Noah
Max
Malcolm
Ray
Ellington
Elton
Beck
Garth
Cale
Marley
Donovan
Denver
Lucian/Lucius

Maybe? :)

And Alynna is cute! You could easily pair it with one of the above names I listed! Cadence Alynna // Alynna Cadence, or Juniper Alynna // Alynna Juniper! So darned cute!

Hmm... more combinations...

Alynna Josephine
Autumn Alynna
Alynna Adalia
Alynna Vivien
Valerie Alynna
Sadie Alynna
Francesca Alynna
Alynna Thalia
Alynna Ivy
Imogen Alynna
Alynna Viola

Hmm... I'm having a harder time coming up with more names! Hopefully these might help? But again, pairing Alynna with most all the names suggested before would work beautifully!

I hope this helped! <3

#9 Starlight

Starlight

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,812 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 08:27 PM

Harrison Jones is perfect, really handsome!!! :)

Blair/Blaire is just gorgeous :)

I'll give you some girls name suggestions, to go with little Blaire:
-Amelia Blaire
-Ella Blaire
-Violet Blaire
-Kendall Blaire
-Serena Blaire
-Harper Blaire
-Lily Blaire
-Caroline Blaire
-Everly Blaire
-Charlotte Blaire