2 replies to this topic

#1 DanielleH

DanielleH

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 07:09 PM

Tricia Davis and Ben Haggerty aka Macklemore welcomed their second daughter on March 16th and her name is: Colette Koala!
Their oldest daughter is Sloane Ava Simone.

I admit that I'm not a fan of Colette, but Sloane and Colette make a great sibset! Koala was a big surprise! I like many animal names: Bear, Lion, Fox, Wolf, Raven, Hawk,... So, why not Koala? It is a cute animal!
The only thing I missed was a second middle name for Colette, but Colette Koala Haggerty is a very strong name.

What's your opinion?

#2 Hannah

Hannah

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,785 posts
  • Interests:I love writing, reading, sports of any kind(my favorites being basketball & soccer), music, and hanging out with my friends and family.

AND, I of course love thinking of baby names even though that is a VERY far in the future thing for me because I'm still young!

Posted 27 May 2018 - 09:34 PM

I love their first daughter's name and this one just feels so... not on par? 

I do really like Colette, but Koala doesn't feel like the right middle name. I'm not mad that it's an animal, just that "Colette Koala " doesn't seem to really flow to me. It makes me imagine some unimpressive children's book characters. 

I think Colette Fox or Colette Raven are both equally as unusual, but better flowing names. 

• charmingbabynames likes this

#3 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 11:09 AM

I also love the previous daughter's name, but the second sounds like a cartoon character. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users