• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 02:06 PM

Round 1: http://www.babynameg...=0

Round 2: http://www.babynameg...showtopic=16294

Round 3: http://www.babynameg...showtopic=16303

Dice: http://www.bgfl.org/...hs/dice/six.htm

Pictures and stories are welcome!

Four years pass. That means your oldest child is 9, your second child is 5, and your adopted [niece(s)/nephew(s)] twins are 4.

Though your family is beginning to grow to the large family you and your husband have always wanted, you decide to try one more time. After two months of trying to conceive, you finally discover that you are finally pregnant with... (roll the dice)

1) a boy
2) a girl
3) a boy
4) a girl
5) a girl
6) a boy

Boy FN: http://nameberry.com...86/Saints-Names
Boy MN: http://nameberry.com...-Names-for-Boys

Girl FN: http://nameberry.com...352/Angel-Names
Girl MN: http://nameberry.com...mes-Off-The-Map

Everything goes great during your pregnancy. The baby is born right on time, only two days before the due date, but he/she does not seem to be as healthy as a normal baby. Something is off.

After several tests, the doctors discover that your newborn is blind due to complications before the birth that had not been apparent before. Even so, you love your new baby to pieces, and as a doctor suggests, you adopt a dog that will serve as a guide dog when he/she gets older so that he/she can be less dependent on other people (you can pick the gender and breed).

Dog's name: http://www.petnamesl...e/weather-names

Over the next few weeks with the new baby with extra needs home, things are sometimes tense or crazy, but you and your husband are truly a perfect match, never getting angry with each other and always eventually returning things to order.

#2 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

Genie-ous Baby Namer and Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,161 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 02:40 PM

[30] Anna Phoebe {Montgomery} Holloway

[31] DH Christian Jude Holloway

[9] DS Logan James {Johnson} Holloway

[5] DS Caleb Patrick Holloway

[4] ADS/ADS Evan Louis {Bradshaw} Holloway / Micah Vincent {Bradshaw} Holloway

Four years pass. Though your family is beginning to grow to the large family you and your husband have always wanted, you decide to try one more time. After two months of trying to conceive, you discover that you are finally pregnant with another little boy!

[NB] DS Isaac "Zac" Brennan Holloway

Everything goes great during your pregnancy. The baby is born right on time, only two days before the due date, but he does not seem to be as healthy as a normal baby. Something is off.

After several tests, the doctors discover that Isaac is blind due to complications before the birth that had not been apparent before. Even so, you love him to pieces, and as a doctor suggests, you adopt a dog that will serve as a guide dog when he gets older so that Zac can be less dependent on other people.

Over the next few weeks with Zac and the extra needs at home, things are sometimes tense or crazy, but you and your husband are truly a perfect match, never getting angry with each other and always eventually returning things to order.

Ex - [32] Chase Radley Johnson

#3 Alexis!

Alexis!

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,614 posts
  • Interests:Bones
    Mysteries
    Baking
    Photography
    Science
    Writing
    Reading

Posted 30 May 2012 - 03:04 PM

[30]Adelaide Florence [Taylor] Campbell "Addie"
-nurse at a local clinic

Significant Other:
[32] Ryder Beckett Evans "Ry"

-met in a club, wasn't ready for a child
[31] Lucas Holden Campbell "Luca"

-honeymoon in the Caribbean Islands

-sister Juliet & her husband Vincent killed in an accident,

Addie & Luca take in their twins

Children:
[9] Natalie Brooke {Evans} Taylor

[5] Annabel Temperance "Annie" Campbell

[4] Emery Vincent Campbell & Harper Juliet Campbell

[0] Austin Riley Campbell

Dog: Sprinkles

(German Shepherd named by Harper)

#4 Madi Wolf Princess <3

Madi Wolf Princess <3

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 907 posts
  • Interests:Marilyn Manson, Five Finger Death Punch, being a creepy cute princess, being a wolf puppy, Harry Potter, Ravenclaw, Supernatural, Dean Winchester, the fall season, Halloween, sparkly things, the moon, the stars... The whole galaxy, the element air, learning of different religions/cultures, especially the more unconventional ones.

Posted 30 May 2012 - 03:55 PM

Four years pass. That means your oldest child is 9, your second child is 5, and your adopted [niece(s)/nephew(s)] twins are 4.

Though your family is beginning to grow to the large family you and your husband have always wanted, you decide to try one more time. After two months of trying to conceive, you finally discover that you are finally pregnant with a girl. Her name is Laila Ireland.

Everything goes great during your pregnancy. The baby is born right on time, only two days before the due date, but he/she does not seem to be as healthy as a normal baby. Something is off.

After several tests, the doctors discover that your newborn is blind due to complications before the birth that had not been apparent before. Even so, you love your new baby to pieces, and as a doctor suggests, you adopt a dog that will serve as a guide dog when she gets older so that he/she can be less dependent on other people. Her name is Rain.

Over the next few weeks with the new baby with extra needs home, things are sometimes tense or crazy, but you and your husband are truly a perfect match, never getting angry with each other and always eventually returning things to order.

#5 The Future Mrs B

The Future Mrs B

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,094 posts
  • Interests:Music, names and my friends.

Posted 30 May 2012 - 04:17 PM

The Wallace Family

DH: Spencer Loch (31)
DW: Alexa Pearl (30)

DS: Samuel Tate (Sam) (9)
DS: Caleb James (5)
DAS/DAD:Micah Ezekiel/Emery Patience (4)
DS: Jonah Cian (nb)

Dog: Riptide (German Shepard)

#6 lifesaboutmusic

lifesaboutmusic

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 4,576 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 05:49 PM

Ava Frances Williams *30* (kindergarten teacher's assistant)
Marcus Holden Bryant *31*

DS: Joshua Grant Williams *9*
DS: Clayton James Bryant *5*
DS/DS: Hayden Conrad Bryant & Micah Calvin Bryant *4*
DD: Laila Sydney *nb*
dog: Comet

Honeymoon: Hawaii

Shane Beckett Campbell *25* (Josh's father)

#7 BabyNameRater

BabyNameRater

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 06:34 PM

Four years pass and Elijah is 9, Flora is 5, and the twins Cordelia Teagan and Horatio Keegan are 4.

Though our family is beginning to grow to the large family Magnus and I have always wanted, we decide to try one more time. After two months of trying to conceive, we finally discover that I am finally pregnant with a baby girl!

Everything goes great during my pregnancy. The baby is born right on time, only two days before the due date and we named her:
Seraphina Italia.
Posted Image

She does not seem to be as healthy as a normal baby though. Something is very off. After several tests, the doctors discover that Italia is blind due to complications before the birth that had not been apparent before. Even so, we love our new baby to pieces, and as a doctor suggests, we adopt a dog that will serve as a guide dog when she gets older so that she can be less dependent on other people. We decided to get a golden retriever for her who Flora was adamant about naming Rainbow!

Over the next few weeks with Itlaia and her extra needs home, things are sometimes tense or crazy, but Magnus and I are truly a perfect match, never getting angry with each other and always eventually returning things to order.

#8 brittany111

brittany111

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,912 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 07:38 PM

Me: Anna Imogen Moore
X: Rhett Baily Turner
DS: Ryan James(9)

DH: Cole Riley Walker
DD: Ruby Grace(5)
DN/DN: Brady Vincent/ Skyler Ivy(4)
DD: Laila Indiana
Laila’s service dog:Sunny

Ry is doing great at school and absolutely loving teeball. He has started asking about his father so we are trying to track him down as Ryan wants him in his life.
Posted Image

Ruby is beautiful and such a cheeky little lady, we know we are going to have our hands full here!
Posted Image
Brady and Sky stick togeter like glue and have started kindergarten.
Posted Image
Our prescious Laila is being a trooper and she will get along in life just fine.
Posted Image

#9 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 31 May 2012 - 01:14 AM

Azalea *Lea* Pearl Lopez (nee Jackson) {30} - Works as a nurse at the local clinic

Nathanial *Nate* Oskar Lopez {31}

Anthony James Jackson-Lewis {9}

Matilda Grace Lopez {5}

Alexis Cora Lopez and Harper Juliet Lopez {4}

Breccan Rory Lopez {nb}

Eclipse the boxer puppy

Lea and Nate Lopez with Anthony, Matilda, Alexis, Harper and Breccan

(The honeymoon is spent in Lisbon, Portugal)

Ransom Jeter Lewis {32} - Father of Anthony

#10 MissJay

MissJay

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 12:46 PM

DS: Kieran Shea
& Typhoon "Ty" the German Shepherd

The Reed Family

Lucas Sawyer & Aurora Josephine

Posted Image

DS: Benjamin Cole [9]

Posted Image

DD: Stella Grace [5]

Posted Image

DAS/DAS: River Abraham & Parker Ezekiel [4]

Posted Image

DS: Kieran Shea [NB]

Posted Image

Luke & Rory Reed +

Benjamin, Stella, River, Parker, & Kieran

Pet: Ty

#11 EmilieKay

EmilieKay

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 210 posts
  • Interests:playing the piano,playing the violin,reading,baking,cooking,taking care of kids,sewing,teaching piano,playing the mandolin

Posted 31 May 2012 - 12:55 PM

Though your family is beginning to grow to the large family you and your husband have always wanted, you decide to try one more time. After two months of trying to conceive, you finally discover that you are finally pregnant with a boy
Jonah Aiden

After several tests, the doctors discover that your newborn is blind due to complications before the birth that had not been apparent before. Even so, you love your new baby to pieces, and as a doctor suggests, you adopt a dog that will serve as a guide dog when he gets older so that he can be less dependent on other people .
Dog- Thunder( male golden retriever)
Patrick[31] & Avery[30] Burns w/ Leah[9], Sadie[5], Dylan&Emery[4] and Jonah[nb] and Thunder the dog

#12 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 02:42 PM

Hello, my name is ...

Ariel Margaret Jennings [30]

On my twenty-first birthday, I had a one night stand with, Chase Beckett Snyder

About a month later I discovered that I was pregnant. I called Chase to tell him the news and he said that he wanted nothing to do with the baby. I thought about abortion or adoption, but neither seemed the right choice for me. I decided that I would raise the baby on my own.

Almost 8 months later I gave birth to a healthy baby boy!

Samuel Blue Jennings [9]

Two years later, things are going great. I babysit for a teen mom who lives next door and write for the local newspaper.One day while me and Sammy are hanging out at a local coffee shop, I meet a nice guy...

Thomas Milo Fuller [31]

We start dating and over the next year we continue to grow closer. He loves Sammy as a son and wants to be a family. When he asks me to marry him, I don't hesitate to say yes. Sammy is the ring bearer at our wedding.

Not too long after we get home from the honeymoon, I discover that I am pregnant. We both couldn't be more ecstatic, since we had both always wanted several kids.

Just before Sammy's 4th birthday, I begin having labor pains when I am in my seventh month. There is nothing the doctors can do to stop the early labor, and our baby is delivered early, weighing only 4 lbs 5 oz. He is small but healthy, we name him...

Christopher Thomas Fuller [5]

A year later, disaster strikes. My sister-in-law, who is eight months pregnant, and her husband are killed in a car accident, but remarkably the doctors were able to save their unborn twins. Before their death, they named Thomas and I as guardians. It is bitter sweet when we are finally able to bring the twins home...

Drew Bartholomew & Harley Cordelia [4]

Four years later, Thomas and I decide to have another baby. Nine months after conceiving, I give birth to another beautiful baby boy...

Isaac Rohan Fuller [nb]

Two days after we bring little Zac home, we notice that something is not right. After a few tests, the doctors discover that Zac is blind. It was shocking news, but we are optimistic. The doctor suggests that we adopt a dog that will serve as a guide dog when Zac is a little older.

A few months later we bring home a male Golden Retriever puppy and let the older kids help choose a name...

Gale

#13 Alexx

Alexx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 02:49 PM

DH: Spencer Tristan Jones (31)
Me: Arianna Phoebe Jones (30)
DD: Lily Claire Jones (9)
DD: Violet Grace Jones (5)
DD/DD: Taylor Sophia Jones and Avery Juliet Jones (4)
DS: Austin Brady Jones (Newborn)
Service Dog: Winter (Female)

Spencer and Arianna with Lily, Violet, Taylor, Avery and Austin

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Spencer's Sister, Sophia Juliet Jones, passd away, leaving her newborn girls with us
Austin is born blind
We buy a puppy, a Boxer, and put her in service dog training for Austin, Lily names her Winter

#14 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 03:33 PM

Four years pass.

Though your family is beginning to grow to the large family you and your husband have always wanted, you decide to try one more time. After two months of trying to conceive, you finally discover that you are finally pregnant with...

Isaac Liam Burke

After several tests, the doctors discover that your newborn is blind due to complications before the birth that had not been apparent before. Even so, you love your new baby to pieces, and as a doctor suggests, you adopt a dog that will serve as a guide dog when he gets older so that he can be less dependent on other people.

Winter the Dog

~~

(32) Nate & Anais (31)

(10) Ryan

(6) Caleb

(5) Teagan & Rowan

(nb) Isaac

+ Winter

#15 Kika

Kika

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 07:25 AM

[30] Anastasia Eudora {Rodriguez} Fuller

[31] Nikolai Orlando Fuller

[9] Ella Blue Rodriguez

[5] Millie Faith Fuller

[4] Taylor Solomon Fuller / Zion Rupert Fuller

Four years pass. Though your family is beginning to grow to the large family you and your husband have always wanted, you decide to try one more time. After two months of trying to conceive, you discover that you are finally pregnant with another little girl!

[NB] Rabia Verona Fuller

Everything goes great during your pregnancy. The baby is born right on time, only two days before the due date, but she does not seem to be as healthy as a normal baby. Something is off.

After several tests, the doctors discover that Rabia is blind due to complications before the birth that had not been apparent before. Even so, you love him to pieces, and as a doctor suggests, you adopt a dog (a labrador named Tide) that will serve as a guide dog when he gets older so that Rabia can be less dependent on other people.

Over the next few weeks with Rabia and the extra needs at home, things are sometimes tense or crazy, but you and your husband are truly a perfect match, never getting angry with each other and always eventually returning things to order.

Ex - [32] Zane King Adams

#16 VictoriaRose

VictoriaRose

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 01:41 PM

DW: Azalea Rosamund Collins
DH: Christian Sebastian Butler

DD: Elizabeth Brooke 'Bess' (9)
Posted Image
DS: Callen Frederick (5)
Posted Image
DS/DD: Toby Zebediah/ Jess Cordelia (4)
Posted Image
DS: Finnian Colm
Posted Image
Dog: Riptide
Posted Image

#17 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 12 June 2012 - 02:18 PM

Avery Helen Maxwell (30)

It's your twenty-first birthday and you celebrate by going to a dance club with a few friends. After a few drinks, you meet a guy that's two years older than you. Not too long after you both head home to his apartment where things get serious.

Finn Autry Harvey (32)

About a month later, you two haven't talked since, but you realize you're late for this month. Not suspecting much, you buy a pregnancy test just in case. You're utterly shocked when you realize that you really are pregnant. You give the baby's father a call. It's his child, he has a right to know.

After three rings, he picks up. You tell him the news quickly and to the point, afraid to chicken out and hang up. He's shocked as well, but is much less stable about the news than you are. He tells you he doesn't want to have anything to do with this and basically that you would be alone on this, but he wishes you the best of luck. You try to be strong and tell yourself that maybe it will be better this way anyway, but you cry for the next few days nonetheless.

In the end, though, the idea of getting an abortion or putting the child up for adoption isn't for you, and you are determined to take responsibility for your mistake. About eight months later, you give birth to a healthy baby girl!

Hailey Gwen Maxwell (9)

Two years have passed, and you are doing quite well as a single mother. There's a teenage girl next door to you that babysits for your child when you're at work. You've got a wonderful job as a nurse at a local clinic.

One Saturday morning when you're off from work, you bring your child to a coffee shop down the street from where you live. While you drink your morning cappuccino and he/she nibbles at a muffin, a guy about your age (let's say he's 24) sits down next to you. His name is:

Marcus Cato White (31)

Over the next year, you two grow closer and he becomes like a father to your child, and when he asks you to marry him, you don't hesitate to say yes. It may have only been a year, but it feels as if you've loved each other for years and you're excited to finally get things right. Your three-year-old is the ring bearer/flower girl at your wedding. You honeymoon in Venice, Italy.

Not too long after you return from your honeymoon, you discover that you are pregnant with your second child. You and your husband couldn't be more ecstatic, since you had both always wanted several kids.

Shortly after your firstborn turns four, you are sent to the hospital when you are seven months pregnant. You go into early labor, and your baby is delivered early, weighing only 4 lbs 5 oz. Your baby is a boy!

Cameron James White (5)

He needs to stay in the NICU for two months, but when you finally take the baby home you feel like your family is complete again. While he was in the hospital, you felt something was missing.

When your eldest child is five and your youngest is one, you are helping them to finger paint when your phone rings. After washing off your hands you pick up the phone. It's from a doctor at the same hospital where both of your children were born. The doctor informs you that your husband's older sister who you had become close friends with (choose her name if you want) and her husband were driving to the supermarket when an oncoming delivery truck swerved into their lane due to a drunk driver. Both of them died, but your husband's sister was rushed to the hospital to have an emergency C-section for the twins that she was eight-and-a-half months pregnant with. Long story short, the doctor explains that you and your husband were designated as the legal guardians for her newborn twins in the event that something had happened to both of them.

You and your husband mourn and readily agree to take care of their newborns. They are both girls.

Kendall Sophia White & Skyler Nora White (4)

Though your family is beginning to grow to the large family you and your husband have always wanted, you decide to try one more time. After two months of trying to conceive, you finally discover that you are finally pregnant with a girl.

Seraphina Bristol White (0)

After several tests, the doctors discover that your newborn is blind due to complications before the birth that had not been apparent before. Even so, you love your new baby to pieces, and as a doctor suggests, you adopt a dog that will serve as a guide dog when he/she gets older so that he/she can be less dependent on other people (you can pick the gender and breed).

Twister

(male Boxer)

---

The White Family

Marcus & Avery

Hailey, Cameron, Kendall, Skyler, Seraphina, & Twister

#18 Michal Costner

Michal Costner

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 12:31 PM

Though your family is beginning to grow to the large family you and your husband have always wanted, you decide to try one more time. After two months of trying to conceive, you finally discover that you are finally pregnant.

Everything goes great during your pregnancy. The baby is born right on time, only two days before the due date, but he does not seem to be as healthy as a normal baby. Something is off. After several tests, the doctors discover that your newborn is blind due to complications before the birth that had not been apparent before. Even so, you love your new baby to pieces, and as a doctor suggests, you adopt a dog that will serve as a guide dog when he gets older so that he can be less dependent on other people.

Christian Darcy Phillips{31} and Amelia Josephine Phillips{30}

Posted Image

William Tate Phillips{9}

Posted Image

Annabel Grace Phillips{5}

Posted Image

Evan Justus Phillips{4} and Dylan Quincy Phillips{4}

Posted Image

Austin Niall Phillips{NB}

Posted Image

Gale

https://encrypted-tb...XfYkckOn9JIT8kM

The Phillips Family: Christian, Amy, Liam, Annabel, Evan, Dylan, Austin and his dog, Gale.

#19 Fez

Fez

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 04:29 PM

DW: Adeline Margaret Knight "Addie" (26)
DH: Nathaniel Holden Hamilton (27)

DD: Emma Blythe Knight Hamilton (9)
DS: Cody Thomas Hamilton (5)
Dniece/Dniece: Alexis Juliet Hamilton / Harper Sophia Hamilton (4)
DD: Laila Sicily Hamilton (nb)

Ddog: Sunny

#20 ABR

ABR

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 08:05 PM

It's your twenty-first birthday and you celebrate by going to a dance club with a few friends. After a few drinks, you meet a guy that's two years older than you. Not too long after you both head home to his apartment where things get serious.

About a month later, you two haven't talked since, but you realize you're late for this month. Not suspecting much, you buy a pregnancy test just in case. You're utterly shocked when you realize that you really are pregnant. You give the baby's father a call. It's his child, he has a right to know.

After three rings, he picks up. You tell him the news quickly and to the point, afraid to chicken out and hang up. He's shocked as well, but is much less stable about the news than you are. He tells you he doesn't want to have anything to do with this and basically that you would be alone on this, but he wishes you the best of luck. You try to be strong and tell yourself that maybe it will be better this way anyway, but you cry for the next few days nonetheless.

In the end, though, the idea of getting an abortion or putting the child up for adoption isn't for you, and you are determined to take responsibility for your mistake. About eight months later, you give birth to a healthy baby.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Two years have passed, and you are doing quite well as a single mother. There's a teenage girl next door to you that babysits for your child when you're at work. You've got a wonderful job as a kindergarten teacher’s assistant.

One Saturday morning when you're off from work, you bring your child to a coffee shop down the street from where you live. While you drink your morning cappuccino and he nibbles at a muffin, a guy about your age (let's say he's 24) sits down next to you. His name is Christian *Ian* Jasper Thompson.

Over the next year, you two grow closer and he becomes like a father to your child, and when he asks you to marry him, you don't hesitate to say yes. It may have only been a year, but it feels as if you've loved each other for years and you're excited to finally get things right.

Your three-year-old is the ring bearer at your wedding.

You honeymoon in England.

Not too long after you return from your honeymoon, you discover that you are pregnant with your second child. You and your husband couldn't be more ecstatic, since you had both always wanted several kids.

Shortly after your firstborn turns four, you are sent to the hospital when you are seven months pregnant. You go into early labor, and your baby is delivered early, weighing only 4 lbs 5 oz. Your baby is Scarlett Grace Thompson

She needs to stay in the NICU for two months, but when you finally take the baby home you feel like your family is complete again. While she was in the hospital, you felt something was missing.

When your eldest child is five and your youngest is one, you are helping them to finger paint when your phone rings. After washing off your hands you pick up the phone. It's from a doctor at the same hospital where both of your children were born.

The doctor informs you that your husband's older sister who you had become close friends with and her husband were driving to the supermarket when an oncoming delivery truck swerved into their lane due to a drunk driver. Both of them died, but your husband's sister was rushed to the hospital to have an emergency C-section for the twins that she was eight-and-a-half months pregnant with. Long story short, the doctor explains that you and your husband were designated as the legal guardians for her newborn twins in the event that something had happened to both of them.

Four years pass. That means your oldest child is 9, your second child is 5, and your adopted nephews, the twins are 4.

Though your family is beginning to grow to the large family you and your husband have always wanted, you decide to try one more time. After two months of trying to conceive, you finally discover that you are finally pregnant with a baby girl, Angelina *AJ* Java Thompson.

Everything goes great during your pregnancy. The baby is born right on time, only two days before the due date, but she does not seem to be as healthy as a normal baby. Something is off.

After several tests, the doctors discover that your newborn is blind due to complications before the birth that had not been apparent before. Even so, you love your new baby to pieces, and as a doctor suggests, you adopt a dog that will serve as a guide dog when she gets older so that she can be less dependent on other people.

DH: Christian *Ian* Jasper Thompson *30*

DW: Avalon Mabel Thompson *29*

DS: Logan Mark Thompson *9*

DD: Scarlett Grace Thompson *5*

DS/DS: Keegan Hugo & Kendall Harvey Thompson (nephews) *4*

DD: Angelina *AJ* Java Thompson *nb*

Our Dog: Blizzard (Male Alaskan Klee Kai)

Posted Image

Logan

Posted Image

Scarlett

Posted Image

Keegan and Kendall

Posted Image

AJ

Posted Image

Blizzard

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users