4) Paris, France
5) You Choose (Anywhere Goes)
6) Munich, Germany

You and SO's Jobs (Roll for both):
1) Chemist
2) Jeweler
3) Clothing Designer
4) You Choose (Anything Goes)
5) Military Personnel (You Choose Branch)
6) Artist

How Did You and SO Meet:
1) While Volunteering at a local charity
2) Met at the Art Museum in town
3) Having a Good Time at a local bar
4) They were your siblings best friend
5) Met in Italy while you were on a leisure trip
6) Wanted the same book at the Mall

Number of Births (Through IVF or Surrogacy if needed) :
1) 6
2) 8
3) 2
4) 0
5) 5
6) 1

Number of Adoptions:
1) 3
2) 5
3) 0
4) 6
5) 2
6) 4

Children Per Birth/Adoption:
1) Triplets
2) Twins
3) Single
4) Single
5) Quads
6) Single

Adopted Children's Ages (Roll for each child or twin-triplet-quad set in each adoption)
1) 4
2) 16
3) 9
4) NB
5) 2
6) 11

Gender's (Roll for each child)- Even= Girl & Odd= Boy

Children's Name Lists:
Birth 1- First Name, Middle Name
Birth 2- First Name, Middle Name
Birth 3- First Name, Middle Name
Birth 4- First Name, Middle Name
Birth 5- First Name, Middle Name
Birth 6- First Name, Middle Name
Birth 7- First Name, Middle Name
Birth 8- First Name, Middle Name

Adoption 1- First Name, Middle Name & Original Surname
Adoption 2- First Name, Middle Name & Original Surname
Adoption 3- First Name, Middle Name & Original Surname
Adoption 4- First Name, Middle Name & Original Surname
Adoption 5- First Name, Middle Name & Original Surname
Adoption 6- First Name, Middle Name & Original Surname

(You can choose Yours, SO's and birth children's ages)

Dice. Your, SO's & Children's Looks:
1) Curly Black Hair and Hazel Eyes
2) Your Choice
3) Straight Auburn Hair and Glasz Eyes
4) Wavy Brown Hair and Dark Brown Eyes
5) Curly Blonde Hair and Light Green Eyes
6) Dyed Hair and Contacts (or You Choose for Babies)
7) Straight Black Hair and Dark Blue Eyes
8) Curly Red Hair and Hazel Eyes
9) Wavy Blonde Hair and Glasz Eyes
10) Wavy Brown Hair and Dark Green Eyes

Children's personalities: (Roll for each child)
1) Strong, Loving and Funny
2) Neat, Obsessive and a Perfectionist
3) Honest, Trusting and Dependent
4) Stoic, Indifferent and Cynical
5) Studious, Forgiving and Gentle
6) Quiet, Intelligent and Sensitive
7) Aggressive, Tough and Independent
8) Open-minded, Laid back and Generous
9) Polite, Optimistic and Loving
10) Driven, Honest and Brilliant

Children's Hobbies HERE (Roll for each child & make them age applicable, if not You Choose)
1) Collecting Section
2) Arts & Crafts Section
3) Music Section
4) Animal Related Section
5) Sports & Outdoors Section
6) Science Section
7) Preforming Arts Section
8) Gardening and Plants Section
9) Electronic Section
10) More Section

Oldest Childrens Significant Other (All Children over 14, You Choose Surname)
1) Kylie Anne or Carole Michelle / Benjamin Noah or Johnny Cole
2) Michael Gabriel or Ari Dalton / Jason Flynn or Hunter Colton
3) Isabella Brynn or Cindy Mia / Ian James or Anthony Duncan
4) Kimberly Faye or Ava Jacqueline / Mackenzie Parker or Donald Trent
5) Leslie Marie or Kirsten June / Tyler Preston or Jacob Liam
6) Madelyne Mae or Kinsey Renee / Emily Cheyenne or Vivian Hazel
7) Laura Jane or Harold George / William David or Carter Jett
8) Rachel Sunday or Zebb Daniel / Isaiah Cassidy or Lillian Pearl
9) Caytrin Amelia or Rebekka Lynn / Kyzer Allen or Markus Van
10) Jasmine Lila or Justine Kay / Kathryn Monet or Mason Elijah

Interesting Story/Event in Child's Life (Roll for each child, if not age applicable, You Choose)
1) Got Lost In a Mall / Broke their arm / or Ran away from home for 2 weeks
2) Painted a mural for the school / Gave the opening speech to an event / or Won a contest
3) Studied Abroad / Got a full scholarship / or Valedictorian for school
4) Was in a car wreck / Got mugged and-or assaulted / or Had a serious illness
5) You Choose
6) Got engaged / got a promotion / or won the lottery
7) Became a teenage parent / Got fired from their job / or broke up with a GF-BF
8) Went to Juvenile Detention / Developed a Substance problem / or Expelled from school
9) Had a minor surgery / graduated highschool early / became a vegetarian
10) Has Asthma / Is Bi-polar / or needed braces

Please include stories, pictures and extra details! Can't wait to see what you ladies come up with!

#2 BabyNameRater

BabyNameRater

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 01:48 AM

My name is Charlotte Arabella Calhoun (nee Yarrow), I have Straight Auburn Hair and Glasz Eyes and I work as a Clothing Designer in Munich, Germany. My husbands name is Eoin Raleigh Calhoun, who works as an Ecologist and he has Wavy Black Hair and Brown Eyes. When Eoin and I first met, we were only 16 but it was love at first sight all those years ago. We both wanted the same book at the mall about test prep and after a quick chat, agreed to go for coffee. We've been together ever since. When we graduated we were immediately married and soon began our college courses. When I graduated and got a job offer that would require me to move, Eoin jumped right in with me, and 6 months later we found ourselves in Munich.

I was 23 when I had the triplets. Judah, Jericho and Jordan were our little princes!

Judah has Wavy Brown Hair and Dark Brown Eyes, and he is a Studious, Forgiving and Gentle young man. His hobby is building terrariums for his plants and insects but even for small reptiles from time to time. Judah also has a girlfriend by the name of Kathryn Monet Worths, she's a sweet girl and gets along well with the family. When Judah was 15, he was chosen to give the opening speech for the mayor's presentation at his school, we were so proud!

Jericho has Curly Black Hair and Hazel Eyes and he is a Quiet, Intelligent and Sensitive type of person. He loves to go outside and bird watch on quite days, he keeps an extensive journal detailing the birds he sees. Jericho has a girlfriend named Ava Jacqueline Malloy, she's very active but often sits with Jericho and bird watch with him. When Jericho and his brothers graduated high school, Jericho was the Valedictorian, we so proud of him we nearly burst with pride!

Jordan has Straight Black Hair and Dark Blue Eye and he is an Open-minded, Laid back and Generous young man. He loves to just sit with his siblings and play his instruments for them, he has quite the talent. Jordan has a boyfriend name Mason Elijah Young, who enjoys sitting with the rest of the family to listen to Jordan play him music. However, Jordan's laid back personality got him fired from his first job when he was 16, but he was quick to recover and found another one.

I was 25 when I had Cordelia two years later, she was the apple of her brothers eyes! She has Curly Black Hair and Glazs Eyes, the perfect mix of Eoin and I. She's a Studious, Forgiving and Gentle type of girl, just like her brother Judah. She collects fossils in her spare time and has quite the impressive collection. She has a boyfriend named Tyler Preston Schmidt, he's a good boy but thinks that Cordelia's fossils are silly. She has also received a full scholarship to her college of choice!

Another two years passed and when I was 27 I had the triplets, they too were the apples of their brothers eyes!

Alice has Wavy Brown Hair and Dark Brown Eyes, just like Judah, and she is a Stoic, Indifferent and Cynical type of girl. She often immerses herself in her Genealogy projects, her fathers Irish heritage intrigues her to no end. She has a boyfriend named Benjamin Noah Leeds who often helps her with her projects. Recently she came to me and told me that Benjamin had proposed and that they were engaged, their still young but I have faith in them.

Lorelai has Curly Black Hair and Hazel Eyes, just like Jericho, and she is a Strong, Loving and Funny teenager. She loves Softball and has always attended every game she's been scheduled to play in, insisting she never miss one. She has a boyfriend named William David Marcom who is on the Baseball team. Next year, due to her good grades, she has the chance to study abroad and see another country! What a great opportunity!

Gabrielle has Straight Auburn Hair and Brown Eyes and she is an Open-minded, Laid back and Generous girl, just like Jordan. She collects posters of her favorite bands, her walls are completely covered! She has a boyfriend named Markus Van Carraway who often takes her to concerts so she can see her bands. Aside from her posters, she is a wonderful artist and the school asked her to paint the new mural in the gymnasium this year!

Two years passed quickly and then, at 29, I had my son, Navy. He was Eoin's little man! He has Wavy Brown Hair and Dark Green Eyes and is a very Aggressive, Tough and Independent boy. He insists on Eoin or the triplets taking him spelunking, how he ever got into that I will never know and t worries me to death! His first time spelunking he hurt his knee, which required a minor surgery to correct, but he was back at it in no time!

Just as Navy was getting out of diapers I gave birth to our daughter Evelyn when I was 31. She has Straight Auburn Hair and Glasz Eyes, just like me and is a Quiet, Intelligent and Sensitive little girl, much like her brother Jericho. She loves anything electronic, her favorite being Robotics and watching the documentaries religiously, absorbing it all like a sponge! Her interest in robotics peaked the interest of a teacher and if she works hard, she can get a scholarship for a junior engineering class.

My final children were born when I was 33, my identical twin sons, Roman and Romeo, who much like Navy.

Roman has Wavy Brown Hair and Dark Green Eyes and is aQuiet, Intelligent and Sensitive little boy. He absolutely loves making model airplanes and hopes to become a pilot when he grows up! Once, while flying building his airplanes, he mistakenly glued his whole hand into a fist, and it required a procedure similar to minor surgery to get it undone since there was no solvent available.

Romeo has Wavy Brown Hair and Dark Green Eyes and is a Honest, Trusting and Dependent young boy. He loves just sitting in his room and watching the fish in his aquariums swim to an fro! When he learned that people ate fish he vowed to become vegetarian and so far and stuck with it. He has quite the tenacity.

Two years ago, when I was 40, I wanted children again but my biological clock and already run out of time. Eoin and I decided to adopt and we soon brought home, then newborn, triplets from France, named Pippa, Wren and Fox.

Pippa has Straight Brown Hair and Hazel Eyes and loves to just snuggle with me. Wren has Wavy Brown Hair and Dark Brown Eyes and prefers to listen to Jordan play the piano. Fox has Curly Black Hair and Hazel Eyes and loves watching Evelyn's robotics shows with her.

A year after we adopted the twins we adopted again when I was 41, this time to twins named Lennan and Imogen. Lennan has Curly Red Hair and Blue Eyes while Imogen has Curly Red Hair and Hazel Eyes. Lennan spends much of his time building things with his legos and Imogen prefers to spend her time outside in the garden.

Just a year after the twins joined us we heard of a fire that orphaned three children, triplets named Ruby, Cyan and Scarlett and while we only intended to foster them we fell in love with them and they stayed permanently.

Ruby has Curly Red Hair and Hazel Eyes and is a Driven, Honest and Brilliant girl. She immediately took to Jericho and both will sit for hours and watch birds together. Once, while attempting to peak into a nest, she fell out of the tree and broke her arm, scaring poor Jericho to death.

Cyan has Curly Black Hair and Hazel Eyes and is a Polite, Optimistic and Loving little boy. Cyan took to Jordan quickly and with Cyan's knack for composing music, they make little songs together. When he was younger he was in a car wreck, luckily it was nothing serious, just a few cuts and bruises.

Scarlett has Straight Black Hair and Dark Blue Eyes and is Neat, Obsessive and a Perfectionist. Her room is filled with little Bonsai trees that she cares for religiously. She has OCD and so when ever her Bonsai are out of place she has a panic attack, which worries me to no end!

Just a few months ago we adopted our final children, just after my 43rd birthday. Their identical twin girls named Claudia and Cecilia.

Claudia has Straight Auburn Hair and Glasz Eyes and she is a Aggressive, Tough and Independent girl. She loves to hunt and has asked Eoin to take her hunting soon. Though before that we need to have her fitted for her braces so that her teeth can straighten out.

Cecilia has Straight Auburn Hair and Glasz Eyes and she is a Honest, Trusting and Dependent little girl. She absolutely loves Astrology and insists on doing the entire family's horoscopes! Cecilia also needed to be fitted for braces as her teeth were in the same state as her sisters.

The Calhoun Family!

DW: Charlotte Arabella Calhoun (nee Yarrow) [43] & DH: Eoin Raleigh Calhoun [43]

DS/DS/DS: Judah Weston Calhoun, Jericho Ellis Calhoun & Jordan Cole Calhoun [19]

DD: Piper Cordelia Calhoun [17]

DD/DD/DD: Alice Willow Calhoun, Lorelai Olive Calhoun & Gabrielle Acacia Calhoun [15]

DS: Navy Grey Calhoun [13]

DD: Evelyn Beatrix Calhoun [11]

DS/DS: Roman Noble & Romeo Justice [9]

DAD/DAS/DAD: Pippa Primrose LaVaugh-Calhoun, Wren Hazelle LaVaugh-Calhoun & Fox Clove LaVaugh-Calhoun [2]

DAS/DAD: Lennan Tobiah Winters-Calhoun & Imogen Susannah Winters-Calhoun [4]

DAD/DAS/DAD: Ruby Snow Cress-Calhoun, Cyan Finch Cress-Calhoun & Scarlett Briar Cress-Calhoun [9]

DAD/DAD: Claudia Liliana Pagan-Calhoun & Cecilia Eliana Pagan-Calhoun [11]

#3 brittany111

brittany111

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,912 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 03:21 AM

ME: Daniel Liam Quince (29)
SO: Ryan Austin O’Neil (32)

Live: Paris, France
Daniel’s Occupation: Jeweler
Ryan’s Occupation: Clothing Designer
Met: the shops.
Wanting the same book at .

DD: Marah Georgia O’Neil-Quince (12)
DS: Sawyer Kai O’Neil-Quince (11)
DD: Bree Kamilah O’Neil-Quince (8)
DD: Cadence Emma O’Neil Quince (6)
DS/DS/DD/DD: Mason Lennox O’Neil-Quince/ Parker Axel O’Neil-Quince/ Khloe Alexa O’Neil-Quince/ Sofia Roxy O’Neil-Quince (3)
DAS: Callum Darius LaBelle (9)
DAD: Amy Shaana Walton (nb)
DAD: Jade Starling Carter (11)

The O'Neil-Quince Family

Daniel and Ryan

Marah, Sawyer, Jade, Callum, Bree, Cadence, Mason, Parker, Khloe, Sofia, Amy

#4 BabyNamer343497321

BabyNamer343497321

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:33 AM

DH: James Ellington Quince {46} [Anesthesiologist] {Wavy Brown Hair and Dark Green Eyes}

DW: Tara Auguata [Sloan] Quince {46} [Obstetrician] {Curly Red Hair and Hazel Eyes}

Live In: Paris, France

Met: Wanted the same book at the Mall

DS: Jordan Ellis Quince {17} {Wavy Brown Hair and Dark Green Eyes}

DAS: Teagan Noel Quince {16} {Straight Auburn Hair and Glasz Eyes}

DS/DD: Hunter Wade Quince & Haper Brooke Quince {15} {Curly Blonde Hair and Light Green Eyes}

DGS: Jackson Chance Quince-Smith {0} {Curly Blonde Hair and Dark Blue Eyes}

DAS: Connor Thaddeus Quince {4} {Wavy Brown Hair and Dark Brown Eyes}

DAS: Sterling Sorrell Quince {2} {Curly Blonde Hair and Light Green Eyes}

DAS: Atticus Leonardo Quince {2} {Wavy Brown Hair and Dark Brown Eyes}

DAD: Rosamund Hazelle Quince {2} {Wavy Brown Hair and Dark Green Eyes}

Jordan - Aggressive, Tough and Independent. Is in Science Club. Dating Kylie Anne Warner. Is Engaged to Kylie.

Teagan - Polite, Optimistic and Loving. Is on the Lacrosse Team. Dating Vivian Hazel Lopez. Was in a Car Wreck.

Hunter - Studious, Forgiving and Gentle. Is on the Soccer Team. Dating Tyler Preston Carys.

Harper - Studious, Forgiving and Gentle. Plays the Viola in Orchestra. Dating Carter JettSmith. Became a TeenMom.

Connor - Honest, Trusting and Dependent. Takes care of his pet fish, Tim. Got lost in the mall.

Sterling - Honest, Trusting and Dependent. Plays with his Xylophone. Was in a car wreck with Tegan.

Atticus - Quiet, Intelligent and Sensitive. Likes to play Soccer with Hunter. Had minor surgery when he injured his leg.

Rosamund - Strong, Loving and Funny. Loves to listen to Harper play her Viola. Was almost taken back by birth parents.

Jordan - DF: Kylie Anne Warner {17} {Curly Blonde Hair and Light Green Eyes}

Teagan - DGF: Vivian Hazel Lopez {16} {Wavy Brown Hair and Dark Green Eyes}

Hunter - DBF: Tyler Preston Carys {15} {Curly Platinum Blonde Hair and Glasz Eyes}

Harper - DBF: Carter Jett Smith {16} {Straight Black Hair and Dark Blue Eyes}

James and Tara Quince; with Jordan, Teagan, Hunter, Harper, Connor, Sterling, Atticus & Rosamund.

Jordan and Kylie Quince-Warner.

Teagan and Vivian Quince-Lopez.

Hunter and Tyler Quince-Carys.

Harper and Carter Quince-Smith; with Jackson.

#5 ButterflyLadybug

ButterflyLadybug

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 10:51 AM

My name is James Oliver Quince and I live in Perth, Australia with my partner Callum Trenton Magee. I work as a Clothing Designer in the city while Callum often stays at home with the children and painting in his studio since he's an Artist. We first met on Callum's 21st birthday when his friends took him out to a bar to celebrate, we began to have a good time and talk, albeit drunkenly, and we ended up getting together and have been since. I have Wavy Brown Hair and Dark Green Eyes and Callum has Curly Black Hair and Hazel Eyes.
Me and Callum when we first met
Posted Image

Four years into our relationship, we decided we wanted a child. Callum and I agreed to fertilize two of our surrogates eggs apiece and which ever took would be unknown, so it was quite the surprise when we find out that all four eggs took and we were going to have quads! Later that year we welcomed Eden, Jericho, Abilene and Judah into the world and into our hearts!

Our Quads! Eden, Jericho, Abilene and Judah Posted Image

Eden was the first born and she was born with a head-full of Curly Black Hair and her eyes became Hazel when she got older. Theres no doubt that she's Callums daughter! She's an Open-minded, Laid back and Generous young woman, much like Callum, and she loves to Dance, ballet specifically. She has a girlfriend, Rebekka Lynn Pierce, a sweet girl who always attends Eden's dance recitals. When Eden was younger she caught pneumonia, a serious illness, and we were afraid we were going to lose her, but she was a fighter and recovered.

Jericho was the second to be born with a head-full of Wavy Brown Hair like me but got his Dark Brown Eyes from his surrogate mother. He looks like me and it's obvious he's my son. He is an Aggressive, Tough and Independent young man and he loves Pottery and the house is filled with his projects. He has a girlfriend named Caytrin Amelia Lourdes who attended the same pottery class he did. A few days ago, he came to me and told me that he had proposed to Amelia and that they were engaged.

Abilene was the third born of the quads and had a head-full of Wavy Brown Hair and Light Green Eyes, she looks identical to me and there is no denying she's my daughter. She is Neat, Obsessive and a Perfectionist and she loves to relax and bird watch in her free time. She has a boyfriend named Anthony Duncan Hines who she met at her school. When she was 16 she came to us with the news that she was pregnant with Anthony's baby, she gave birth to a baby girl named Delilah Marie Hines, who is now 6 months old.

Judah was the last of the quads to be born and had a head-full of Curly Blonde Hair from his mother and Callums Hazel Eyes. He looks nearly identical to Callum as a child as well. He is an Aggressive, Tough and Independent boy but he enjoys collecting arrowheads and he has his own display case for them! He has a girlfriend named Ava Jacqueline Reynolds who is his total opposite but they work together well. When Judah was 10 he was entered in a contest at school and won, the prize being a new bike!

Our little Rosamund! Posted Image

When the quads were 6 we decided to adopt another child, a baby girl from France named Rosamund. She looks like her siblings and I with her Wavy Brown Hair and Dark Green Eyes and many people can't tell that she's adopted. She is a Driven, Honest and Brilliant little girl who loves Home Theater! She's very gifted in intelligence and she got a scholarship to go to a school for smart children.

A few years after adopting Rosamund, we decided to adopt again, we thought we would get another boy but when we saw Seraphina, Valentia, Conor and Lennan in their cribs we were reminded of our own quads and were smitten.

Conor, Lennan, Valentia and Seraphina
Posted Image
Seraphina has Straight Auburn Hair and Glasz Eyes and looks like the angel her name describes her as! Despite this she is a Stoic, Indifferent and Cynical girl but she enjoys the Martial Arts and takes classes. When she was 7, she ran away from home during the summer and managed to stay missing for two weeks! We were beside ourselves with grief until she came back home.

Valentia has Curly Black Hair and Hazel Eyes and looks a lot like Callum. She is a Polite, Optimistic and Loving little girl, quite the opposite of her sister. She loves Gardening and will spend hours in the garden if we let her! Last year she entered her favorite roses in the fair's Children Horticulture Contest and won first place!

Conor has Wavy Auburn Hair and Hazel Eyes, a perfect mix of his sisters. He is Neat, Obsessive and a Perfectionist and enjoys Astronomy in his spare time, often spending all night outside with his telescope! When he was a toddler he developed appendicitis and had to have a minor surgery to remove his appendix.

Lennan has Curly Red Hair and Hazel Eyes, and is certainly the "odd one out" of his brother and sisters. He is a Quiet, Intelligent and Sensitive little boy and very sweet. He loves Scrapbooking and the family has many scrapbooks that he has made of the family. Because of his quiet nature, he is bullied at school and blamed for things, when a group of students trashed the classroom they blamed it on Lennan, who was expelled until it was sorted out.

Poppy and Magnus
Posted Image

When the youngest quads were two, we adopted again. This time we took in a, then 4 year old, girl named Poppy. She has Curly Blonde Hair and Light Green Eyes and is a very Driven, Honest and Brilliant young girl. She is infatuated with Candlemaking and though we don't allow her to do it by herself, Callum or I always help her out. When she was 6, she fell while riding her bike down a hill and broke her leg but within a few weeks she was active as ever!

Our last adoption was two years ago when we adopted a two year old boy named Magnus. He has Wavy Brown Hair and Dark Green Eyes and looks alot like me. He is a sweet and fun loving boy and loves to sing little songs to the family, he's quite good at it too! When he was three he wandered away from Eden in the mall and became lost, thankfully we found him 20 minutes later in the food court.

The Quince-Magee Family!!

DH: James Oliver Quince [45] & DH: Callum Trenton Magee [42]

DD/DS/DD/DS: Eden Monet Quince-Magee, Jericho Penn Quince-Magee, Abilene Marisol Quince-Magee and Judah Picasso Quince-Magee [17]

DGD: Delilah Marie Hines

DAD: Rosamund Hazelle LaBelle [11]

DAD/DAD/DAS/DAS: Seraphina Minerva Wolfe, Valentia Lucienne Wolfe, Conor Tobiah Wolfe & Lennan Thaddeus Wolfe [9]

DAD: Poppy Acacia Cirilo [11]

DAS: Magnus Santiago Pyle [4]

#6 MeganMoxie

MeganMoxie

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 741 posts
  • Interests:Education (I'm a teacher). Being online, reading and tv. I love to shop, but I can't afford it anymore lol.

Posted 07 October 2012 - 11:23 AM

My name is Sarah Calliope Pepper and I am 37 years old. I have wavy brown hair and dark brown eyes. My husband is Patrick Madison Clooney and he is 35 year old with straight auburn hair and glasz eyes. We live in Houston, TX. I work as a clothing designer under the famous designer Chloe Dao and my husband is a local school teacher. We met while volunteering at a local soup kitchen 19 years ago. Yes I robbed the cradle, being 18 to his 16, but he was gorgeous and after a few months I became pregnant with our son, Shiloh Yves Clooper, who has red hair and hazel eyes.

We were pretty sure we didn't want any more children, but once Shiloh was 10 we decided we wanted to adopt. Surpisingly we fell in love with newborn triplets, Wren Octavia Leckey, Ariel Effie Leckey and Barrett Gale Leckey. They all have gorgeous wavy brown hair and dark green eyes.

When the triplets were 7, we both started getting the yearning for another baby in the house. We fell in love with a newborn baby with curly black hair and hazel eyes named Lennan Wade Weakley.

Our youngest had just turned 2, when Patrick heard a tragic story of two students in his school. Their parents had died a few years before and they had no other family. They had been in a foster home together for a bit, but now they were going to be split up. Patrick had grown fond of the boys and asked me if I would want to adopt them. After meeting them I was certain they should be my sons. The newest addition to our family is 11 year old twins, Gray Canyon Chadd (with straight auburn hair and glas eyes) and Auburn Birch Chadd (with straight black hair and dark blue eyes).

Shiloh Yves (19) is tough, independent and aggressive. He honestly worries us. The only time he is calm is when he practices origami. He has a fiancee named Leslie Marie. She is not mother-approved.

Wren Octavia (9) is open-minded, laid back and generous. She loves to play with remote control boats and she is recently a vegetarian.

Ariel Effie (9) is open-minded, laid back and generous. She LOVES to watch movies. Her favorite is Babe which inspired her and her twin to become vegetarians.

Barrett Gale (9) is studious, forgiving and gentle. He loves vegetable gardening which is great for our two vegetarians. He also is a good artist who painted a mural for his school.

Lennan Wade (2) is open-minded, laid back and generous. He enjoys any type of electronic. He recently won a local cutest baby contest!

Gray Canyon (11) is forgiving, gentle and studious. He enjoys making terrariums. Kids have been making fun of him a lot. A kid was beating him up and Gray couldn't take it anymore and defended himself. He actually put the kid in a coma for 2 days. Even though he didn't start the fight, Gray got expelled. While defending him, Patrick also lost his job. Now he is homeschooling him.

Auburn Birch (11) is driven honest and brilliant. He is interested in animal breeding. He recently got braces.

DW: Sarah Callope Pepper (37)

DH: Patrick Madison Clooney (35)

DS: Shiloh Yves Clooper (19) DF: Leslie Marie (18)

DAD/DAD/DAS: Wren Octavia Clooper/ Ariel Effie Clooper / Barrett Gale Clooper (9)

DAS: Lennan Wade Clooper (2)

DAS/DAS: Gray Canyon Clooper / Auburn Birch Clooper (11)

#7 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 07 October 2012 - 01:08 PM

My name is Elizabeth Juliet Clove. My husband's name is Rory Denver O'Neil. We live in Munich, Germany. Rory and I are fashion designers for our own line of clothing. We met in Italy when we were both on leisure trips. We just so happened to be staying at the same hotel. After a bit of talking, we started spending time together. When our vacations were over and we went home (I to England and he to Ireland), we maintained a long distance relationship. After about a year and a half, Rory planned a surprise visit to me and proposed marriage. We got married in a little chapel in Wales. After the wedding and our honeymoon to Greece, Rory and I moved to Munich, where we opened our clothing line and decided to start a family.

Rory

Posted Image

Elizabeth

Posted Image

A few years later, I discovered I was pregnant with triplets! Rory and I were absolutely floored. We named our little miracles Jordan Manolo, Canaan Ford, and Judah Remington.

Our lives became very busy between managing our business and caring for three rambunctious boys. But Rory and I still wanted to try for another child. Unfortunately, I could not get pregnant again, even after several tries. So after a long discussion, we decided to look toward adoption.

Shortly after the boys' fifth birthday, we adopted a nine-year-old boy from an orphanage about an hour away. His parents had died in a horrific car accident. His original name was Arthur Brutus Linebaugh, but we legally changed his last name to O'Neil so he would fit in with our other boys.

One year later, we adopted a 2-year-old girl from the same orphanage. Her original name was Amy Susannah Weir, but we legally changed her last name as well. Her biological mother became pregnant unexpectedly at age fifteen and decided to give her up.

It's been two years. Arthur is twelve, the triplets are eight, and Amy is four. We are loving life!

Arthur is a neat, obsessive perfectionist. He likes to draw and paint. His creations are always intriguing and remarkably detailed. His art teacher at school took notice of his talents and word spread. The principal asked Arthur to paint a mural for the school! We are so proud of his achievements. He took pride in painting that mural and it clearly shows!

Arthur

Posted Image

Jordan is quiet, intelligent, and sensitive. He likes to collect model trains and has converted our basement into a train show room. Recently, though, Jordan was at the playground with his friends and fell off the jungle gym. He has a broken arm and the doctor won't be able to remove his cast for six weeks. Jordan was very brave throughout the entire process.

Canaan is strong, loving, and funny. Like his brother, Canaan is a collector, but he collects postcards from places around the world. He says he wants to be a travel agent someday. At school, Canaan competed in a geography bee, which resembles a spelling bee, but the contestants must answer geography related questions. Sure enough, Canaan won first place! We are so proud of our little traveler.

Judah is aggressive, tough, and independent. He loves animals, especially horses. Judah wants to be a jockey when he grows up. Unfortunately, our little equestrian was recently expelled from the school our other children attend because he got into a fight with another kid. We have Judah enrolled in therapy, though. Now he's attending another school about twenty minutes away.

From left to right: Jordan, Judah, and Canaan

Posted Image

Amy is studious, forgiving, and gentle. She loves beading and has made bracelets, necklaces, and anklets for everyone in the family, even the boys! About a week ago, Amy, the triplets, Arthur, and I were shopping at the mall. Amy got distracted and wandered off. The boys and I searched everywhere for her. Eventually, we found her in a jewelry store staring wide-eyed into a display case! The event was terrifying for me, but we're glad to have Amy back home, safe and sound.

Amy

Posted Image

The O'Neil Family

Rory, Elizabeth, Arthur (12), Jordan (8), Canaan (8), Judah (8), and Amy (4)

#8 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 01:51 PM

My name is Thomas Callum Berry-Rafferty and I am years old. I have Straight Platinum Blonde Hair and Glasz Eyes and I work as a Clothing Designer. I live in Nashville, United States with my wonderful husband, Ciaran Trenton Berry-Rafferty, who is a Naval Commander. Ciaran has Wavy Brown Hair and Dark Green Eyes and is years old. We both met at a Local Bar. I had just had a horrible day at the office, back when I was mostly still a grunt worker, and Ciaran had just gotten back home from leave. It was love at first sight when we caught a glance of each other at the other side of the bar. One thing lead to another and somehow we ended up going on a date every night that week and got married soon after.

Not long afer we were married and I had just had my twenty-second birthday Ciaran and I discussed kids, I came from a medium sized family of four kids, consisting of myself, my two younger sisters and my younger brother. Ciaran came from an even larger family and is actually the youngest of seven with five older sisters and one older brother. We both came to the decison we wanted a large family quite easily and so we decided to have a surrogate carry our first child for us, we also decided that for the first time we would use Ciaran's DNA so incase somethign ever happened in his line of work I would still have a part of him. It turns out I ended up getting two parts of him. We welcomed girl/boy twins nine months later whom we named Eden Valentina Berry-Rafferty and Jordan Sargent Berry-Rafferty.

Now, Eden and Jordan are tweleve years old and are just vivacious. Eden has Wavy Brown Hair and Dark Brown Eyes. She's Studious, Forgiving and Gentle, all traits she got from Ciaran. In her free time Eden loves to Play the Piano and the younger kids sometimes like to sit around her and make requests, although recently Eden hasn't been able to play as a few weeks ago she broke her arm whilst playing in gym class. Jordan has Curly Blonde Hair and Light Green Eyes. We sometimes joke that Jordan is really biologically mine because he jsut looks so much like me, but we know the only reason for that is my one of my sisters, Veronica Kristen Berry, was actually our egg donor. Jordan is Honest, Trusting and Dependent all are wonderful traits he got from mostly Ciaran. Jordan adores animals, and just recently he started to volunteer at a local animal shelter. Apparently from there he's also decided to become a Vegetarian a few months ago. I honestly don't get it and neither does Ciaran but, we support Jordan in his choices and so Tofu along with a few other meat substitutes are on the grocers list.

Only a year after we had the twins our family had a tragedy. Ciaran's youngest older sister, Aisling Helena Lockwood, and the closest of his siblings had been suffering through cancer and in the end didn't make it. Her husband had abandoned their family due to the stress of Aisling's condition and hasn't been heard from in a year and a half. The question was, what would happen to her five year old son, Callum Darius Lockwood, whom she'd actually named after me as we were the closest of friends, their was some arguing among our family, Ciaran's siblings as well as Callum's paternal grandparents but, in the end the will Aisling made up asked us to raise Callum and so the court allowed us to take him in. We had Callum's last name changed to make it easier on him.

Now, Callum is sixteen years old and it seems like time has just flown by. Callum has Straight Auburn Hair and Glasz Eyes, making him an almost male minature of his mother, something that even today brings happy tears to both myself and Ciaran's eyes. He's a Strong, Loving and Funny young man and Ciaran and I couldn't be prouder of him if we tried. Callum loves Art, in fact it's rare to find him without some kind of sketch pad on hand in case any ideas hit him or something peaks his fancy. Just last month, Callum was asked to paint a mural for the school, the local newspaper even did an article about it. Of course as expected, Callum is quite the ladies' man and has himself a girlfriend. Her name is Isabella Brynn Marshall and her father works with Ciaran in the navy. She's got Straight Light Brown Hair and Light Blue Eyes, she and Callum make the cutest couple.

In the same year that we adopted Callum, our family was struck with another dillemma. My youngest sister, Miranda Blair Berry, has always been a bit of a wildchild so I wasn't totally shocked when I founf out she had gotten pregnant by her punk of a boyfriend. The hard part was she was only sixteen and in her world she thought she could handle it all and she'd have a dream family with her boyfriend. However, soon after her daughter Carys Lucienne Wright-Berry was born her boyfriend mailed her papers signing away his rights as a parent and asking that she never bother him again. Miranda was devastated and started to drink. Our family knew we needed to step in, we sent Miranda to a rehab center in California for her drinking and after some tough choices got her to sign over rights to Carys to Ciaran and I and we adopted her.

Now, Carys is eleven years old and is just the sweetest little girl. She's got Straight Platinum Blonde Hair and Glasz Eyes all traits she got from our side of the family, we're rather thankful she doesn't look much like her father. Carys' is Driven, Honest and Brilliant which sometimes gets her into trouble becuase she can't seem to understand yet that sometimes the truth isn't always the best thing to say. Carys' is also our little Prima Ballerina, she loves to dance ballet. In fact last summer we took the family to France for a few weeks where Carys was part of a troupe chosen to taken lessons from a famous dance instructer.

After we took Carys and Callum in we had a four year standing where we just stayed our little family of four and both Ciaran and I worked, the kids started school, I moved up in my job and we moved into a bigger house with more rooms, a huge backyard and a swimming pool out in the back. As Carys was just starting to attend pre-school the house was feeling a little empty and since Ciaran and I both knew we wanted a big family we decided to have another child, this time I would be the biological father. Callum's older twin sister, Caitrin Augusta Sheridan, agreed to be our egg donor and after a little time to bake in the oven we welcomed home a little boy, Fletcher Hudson Berry-Rafferty.

Now, Fletcher is seven years old and the most loving little boy, He's got Wavy Blonde Hair and Glasz Eyes. A perfect little sweetheart he's Quiet, Intelligent and Sensitive. I do worry sometimes that he's so introverted that he'll not make too many friends. However, his siblings are always there for him. He's recently taken an intrest in sports and is on his school's Archery Team, he's got a special talent for it, something I find so endearing to my little intelligent man. In fact he placed first in an Archery tournament that was of national propotions for kids between the ages of seven to ten. Ciaran and I couldn't be more blessed than we already are.

Two years after having Fletcher, who we at the time we had decided would be our last addition, we got some startingly news. Ciaran's closest friend, Shane Lincoln Puckett, had been killed whilst over seas. He'd been Ciaran's partner and close companion when the two were in the naval academy and they'd also been childhood friends. Shane was a widower who's wife, Tabitha Santana Puckett, had died in birth four years ago with their son, Tiberius Santiago Puckett, as Shane was an only child , and both of his parents were deceased, so he'd left care of Tiberius to us. Of course we took him in and after some discussion changed his last name.

Now, Tiberius is nine years old and he's been doing splendidly. Tiberius has Straight Black Hair and Dark Green Eyes. He's Open-minded, Laid back and Generous. Which works out well since he seems to be a bit of a mediator amongst his siblings who're all very assured of beign right and doing well that sometimes they forget themselves. Recently, Tib has taken about a third of the yard and roped it off and has been setting up hsi own garden. The whoel famiyl is excited for the end of summer so that we can see what hearty, tasty treats he's grown for us all. As sad as we are about it a year from now Tiberius is going to spend a year abroad in Spain to help know more of his own biological background.

Our last additons, came four years later in a rather unexpected situation. After sending her to rehab ten years back we saw Miranda for the first time in eight years, she'd left her rehab program two years into it and the family hadn't heard from her since then. Until she showed up oon my door with a one year old and a three year old. We brought her in for a cup of coffee since the kids were all out at school. In turns out she'd gone back to drugs and gotten pregnant twice by two men, the first time she got pregnant she had a little boy whom she'd named Kyler Oakley Underwood, it seems a year after having him her then boyfriend and Kyler's father left them. Then it seems a year after that she'd hooked up with a new man and had a baby girl, whom they named Rose Amaryllis Crawford, it seems just a month ago when Rose turned one the father died of an O.D. and Miranda realized that she needed to get help. We agreed to take in her kids if she tried a stricter rehab and so within a few months we were able to clear it up and the kids are ours and Miranda is getting the help she needs.

Now, Kyler is four years old and Rose is two years old. Kyler has Wavy Blonde Hair and Glasz Eyes and Rose has Curly Blonde Hair and Light Green Eyes. Kyler is Polite, Optimistic and Loving and Rose is Honest, Trusting and Dependent. Kyler is signed up in an Arts and Crafts Class and he adores it greatly while Rose loves to help Tiberius putter around in his little garden area and stare at all the pretty flowers and butterflies. Both of them seem to suffer from Asthma, most likely fromt heir first few years with my sister but, we're hoping that they'll outgrow it with age. All in all, our family is whole and healthy.

The Berry-Rafferty Family

DH: Thomas Callum Berry-Rafferty {34}

DH: Ciaran Trenton Berry-Rafferty {35}

DAS: Callum Darius Berry-Rafferty {16}

DD/DS: Eden Valentina Berry-Rafferty & Jordan Sargent Berry-Rafferty {12}

DAD: Carys Lucienne Berry-Rafferty {11}

DAS: Tiberius Santiago Berry-Rafferty {9}

DS: Fletcher Hudson Berry-Rafferty {7}

DAS: Kyler Oakley Berry-Rafferty {4}

DAD: Rose Amaryllis Berry-Rafferty {2}

Thomas and Ciaran Berry-Rafferty; with Callum, Eden, Jordan, Carys, Tiberius, Fletcher, Kyler & Rose

• BabyNameRater likes this

#9 BabyNameRater

BabyNameRater

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:06 PM

My name is Elizabeth London Fennel, I live in Dublin, Ireland and I work as Jeweler for a large company that sells customs jewelry. I live with my wife and Irish native, Saoirse Helena Sullivan who works for the Irish Naval Service. We met while Volunteering at a local Charity Gala where my employer and the Irish Navy were sponsors and we were chosen as representatives. We were seated next to each other and we struck up a conversation a few weeks and a dozen cups of coffee later, we were a couple. I have Curly Blonde Hair and Light Green Eyes and Saoirse has Straight Black Hair and Hazel Eyes.

After we'd been married for a year, we decided we wanted children and since Saoirse was in Active Duty in the Navy we decided I would be the one to carry the baby and within a year we had our son Judah due to IVF. He's a Stoic, Indifferent and Cynical boy with Wavy Blonde Hair and Glasz Eyes. He loves wood carving and his little works are all over the house. He has a boyfriend named Benjamin Noah Kingston who often helps Judah with his works. However, things got rocky when Saoirse told us she would have a deployment the following few months and in his anger Judah got drunk and ended up sleeping with a girl he barely knew. 5 months later she showed up at our door, with Benjamin present and told him she wasn't keeping it, but he could have it if he wanted. Surprisingly, Benjamin was the one who stepped forward and agreed to help Judah raise the baby. Saoirse was home just in time to see our first grandchild, a baby girl named Niamh Rose Sullivan-Fennel, be born.

After Judah was born we waited a few years to have more children, but we were blessed three times with my next pregnancy and we had our triplets: Sailor, Booker and Bishop.

Sailor has Curly Blonde Hair and Light Green Eyes just like me and is an Aggressive, Tough and Independent girl, much like Saoirse is. Despite her rough nature, she loves raising her Orchids allows no one to touch them. She has a boyfriend named Isaiah Cassidy Richards whom she gets frustrated with alot. She had to have minor surgery when she was 11 because she fell and broke her leg in three places an needed it corrected through surgery,

Booker has Wavy Blonde Hair and Glasz Eyes and is an Aggressive, Tough and Independent boy much like his sister and Saoirse. He loves collecting knives and Saoirse often indulges him by bringing exotic knives home from her trips. He has a girlfriend named Kimberly Faye Miles who often brings him catalogs of knives. His aggressiveness also led him into trouble and he suffered a broken arm when he was 13 due to fighting with an older boy.

Bishop has Straight Black Hair and Hazel Eyes exactly like Saoirse despite me being his biological mother and is an Honest, Trusting and Dependent boy. He loves photography and has a great knack for it, his photos of the family fill every available space in the wall. He has a girlfriend named Kathryn Monet Wheeler who he has model for his glamour photo's. When he was 5 he wandered in the mall and became lost, but we found him with the camera's.

Three years after the triplets were born Saoirse got a break from Active Duty and decided to have IVF which resulted in our next daughter, Pandora. She has Straight Auburn Hair and Glasz Eyes and is a very Driven, Honest and Brilliant young girl. She loves to Write and has written many short stories. Though she hated it when she was told she had to wear braces for a awhile.

Saoirse also had our next child a few years later, our son, Navy. He has Straight Black Hair and Dark Blue Eyes and is quite the Quiet, Intelligent and Sensitive little boy. He loves learning new instruments and knows how to play the piano and guitar so far. He also has a soft spot for animals so he decided he would become a vegetarian.

After Saoirse went back to Active Duty I had our last biological child, our daughter, Sophie. She has Curly Red Hair and Hazel Eyes and is a very Polite, Optimistic and Loving little girl. She loves Magic Tricks and has already mastered a few of the basics! When she was a baby is was discovered that she had fluid behind her ears she had to have minor surgery to have tubes put in.

When Sophie was three we adopted our first child, a newborn boy named Auberon, from Germany. He is a sweet little boy who loves collecting teddy bears. He has Wavy Brown Hair and Dark Brown Eyes. When he was two he won the local Cutest Baby Contest! We were so happy!

When Auberon was three we adopted again, this time 13 year old triplets who are now 16, Amanda, Charity and Thaddeus .

Amanda has Curly Black Hair and Hazel Eyes and is a Strong, Loving and Funny girl. She loves Dancing, with Ballroom dancing being her favorite and she's very talented! She has a girlfriend named Kinsey Renee Lorcan whom she met at her dance class. Due to her impressive dancing skills, she was chosen to give the opening speech at the school biggest dance recital.

Charity has Wavy Black Hair and Dark Green Eyes and is anAggressive, Tough and Independent type of girl. She loves Sailing, a trait that Saoirse indulges to no end. She has a boyfriend named Jacob Liam Konrad who she often takes Sailing with her, despite his sea sickness. Earlier this year she came to us saying that she, like her brother Judah, was going to be a teen parent. 7 months later she and Jacob had a son named Noble Liam Konrad.

Thaddeus hasStraight Black Hair and Dark Blue Eyes and is a Studious, Forgiving and Gentle boy. He loves Robotics and learns everything he can about the subject. He has a girlfriend named Kylie Anne Merritts who often reads his robotics books with him when she visits. Due to him being so smart, he will be graduating high school next year, a full year early.

Our final adoption was of a little boy we adopted at the age of two named Gray. He has Curly Red Hair and Hazel Eyes and is a very loving and active little boy. He loves puppets and often puts on little shows for the family. We found out that he had Asthma due to his mother being neglectful of him in his early life before he was taken from her.

The Sullivan-Fennel Family!

DW: Elizabeth London Fennel [40] & DW: Saoirse Helena Sullivan [42]

DS: Judah Matisse Sullivan-Fennel [17]

DD/DS/DS: Sailor Cordelia Sullivan-Fennel, Booker Wade Sullivan-Fennel & Bishop River Sullivan-Fennel [15]

DD: Pandora Willow Sullivan-Fennel [12]

DS: Navy Elliot Sullivan-Fennel [9]

DD: Sophie Alexandria Sullivan-Fennel [7]

DAS: Auberon Clove Lausch [4]

DAD/DAD/DAS: Amanda Cosmia Welch, Charity Acacia Welch and Lennan Thaddeus Welch [16]

DAS: Gray Sorrel Cairns [4]

~~Judah Sullivan-Fennel

DGD: Niamh Rose Sullivan-Fennel [1]

~~ Charity Welch & Jacob Konrad

DGS: Noble Liam Konrad [NB]

#10 Ninan

Ninan

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 802 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:08 PM

DH: James Silas Yarrow (Chemist, 48)
DW: Aine Helena Grady (SAHM, 45)

DS/DS/DD: Jordan Winslow/Jericho Willem/Moriah Imogen (19)
  • Quiet, Intelligent and Sensitive - spelunking
  • Aggressive, Tough and Independent - photography
  • Polite, Optimistic and Loving - collects books
DD: Piper Marina (16)
  • Honest, Trusting and Dependent - Astronomy
DD/DS: Fiona Hazel/Silas Birch (15)
  • Studious, Forgiving and Gentle - collects coins
  • Aggressive, Tough and Independent - Amateur Theatre
DD/DD/DS: Tuesday Anne/Haven Charlotte/Tate Elliot (11)
  • Neat, Obsessive and a Perfectionist - learning the flute
  • Open-minded, Laid back and Generous - telescope making
  • Neat, Obsessive and a Perfectionist - Flower Gardening
DD/DS: Naomi Beatrix/Samuel Fox (9)
  • Open-minded, Laid back and Generous - Ballet
  • Stoic, Indifferent and Cynical - learning classical guitar
DS/DS: Oscar Concord/Roman Prosper (7)
  • Strong, Loving and Funny - model airplanes
  • Open-minded, Laid back and Generous - learning the cello
DS/DS/DD/DS: Byron Reed/Hugo Jasper/Marlowe Rose/Tennyson Adam (4)
  • Studious, Forgiving and Gentle - drawing
  • Strong, Loving and Funny - magic tricks
  • Open-minded, Laid back and Generous - ballet
  • Studious, Forgiving and Gentle - treasure hunting
DS/DS/DS/DD: Nico Forest/Alec October/Micah Ash/Annika Ruby (1)
  • Neat, Obsessive and a Perfectionist
  • Open-minded, Laid back and Generous
  • Driven, Honest and Brilliant
  • Polite, Optimistic and Loving

Where do you Live:
Nashville, United States

How Did You and SO Meet:
They were your siblings best friend

James & Aine Yarrow -
Judd, Will, Moriah, Piper, Fiona, Silas, Tuesday, Charlie, Elliot, Naomi, Sam, Oscar, Roman, Byron, Hugo, Marlowe, Tennyson, Nico, Toby, Micah & Ruby

#11 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 08 October 2012 - 08:16 PM

The Callahan Family

From Dublin, Ireland

Katherine 'Kate' Lily Pepper [37]

Jeweler - Collects Rocks

Straight Auburn Hair - Glasz Eyes

Quiet - Intelligent - Sensitive

Cillian 'Lian' Jackson [40]

Artist - Enjoys Scrapbooking

Dyed Blue Hair - Purple Contacts

Neat - Obsessive - Perfectionist

Bethany 'Beth' Imogen [13]

Plays Guitar - Full Scholarship for Music School

Polite - Optimistic - Loving

Archer 'Archie' Wade [10]

Plays Flag Football - Is Bi-Polar

Quiet - Intelligent - Sensitive

Rachel 'Rach' Primrose Lewis [4]

Enjoys Reading - Orphaned in a Car-Wreck aged 2

Curly Black Hair - Hazel Eyes

Stoic - Indifferent - Cynical

Connor 'Con' Sebastian and Philip 'Phil' Wade Wesker [1]

Enjoy Animals - Have Asthma - Adopted at Birth

Wavy Brown Hair - Dark Brown Eyes

Honest - Trusting - Dependent

#12 MissJay

MissJay

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 11:49 PM

The O'Brien Family

Living in Dublin, Ireland

DW: Elizabeth Delaney O'Brien "Lizzie" [nee Yarrow] [38]

-Clothing Designer

-Curly Red Hair & Hazel Eyes
DH: Conor Lincoln O'Brein [42]

-Air Force Pilot

-Curly Blonde Hair & Light Green Eyes
Met Lizzie while volunteering at a local charity

DD: Eden Jensen [18]

-Curly Red Hair & Light Green Eyes; Studious, Forgiving, & Gentle - Composes Music

-Got Engaged to Justin, her high school sweetheart

* DBF: Jason Flynn Ellis [20]

DD/DS/DD: Harper Kai & Fletcher Jordan & Sawyer Brook [16]

-Harper: Wavy Brown Hair & Dark Green Eyes - Neat, Obsessive, & A Perfectionist - Ballet Dancing

-Became a teenage parent

*DBF: Mackenzie Parker Smith "Mac" [17]

*DS: Easton Mackenzie Smith [nb]

-Fletcher: Curly Blonde Hair & Hazel Eyes - Stoic, Indifferent, & Cynical - Food Gardening

-Got promoted at his auto-detailing job

*DGF: Caytrin Amelia Lopez [15]

-Sawyer: Wavy Brown Hair & Dark Green Eyes - Driven, Honest, & Brilliant - Mountain Climbing

-Diagnosed with diabetes at age 7

*DBF: Jacob Liam Johnson [16]

DD/DD/DS/DS: Aria Willow & Lily Hazel & Archer Linden & Finn Sylvan [13]

-Aria: Curly Red Hair & Hazel Eyes; Stoic, Indifferent, & Cynical - Collects Currency

-Expelled from school for bullying

-Lily: Curly Blonde Hair & Hazel Eyes; Strong, Loving, & Funny Modeling

-Spent her summer on a mission trip to Honduras

-Archer: Curly Red Hair & Hazel Eyes; Open-minded, Laid back, & Generous - Horse Riding

-Has asthma

-Finn: Wavy Blonde Hair & Glasz Eyes; Polite, Optimistic, & Loving - Robotics

-Expelled from school for fighting

DD/DD: Haven Charlotte & Arbor Elizabeth [7]

-Haven: Wavy Blonde Hair & Light Green Eyes; Quiet, Intelligent, & Sensitive - Pottery

-Became a vegetarian

-Arbor: Wavy Blonde Hair & Glasz Eyes; Open-minded, Laid back, & Generous - Fencing

-Has sports-induced asthma

DD/DS: Natalie Alexandria & Grayson Maddox [4]

-Natalie: Straight Auburn Hair & Glasz Eyes; Aggressive, Tough, & Independent - Catching Butterflies

-Broke her arm playing at school

-Grayson: Curly Blonde Hair & Light Green Eyes; Honest, Trusting, & Dependent - Playing Drums

-Got lost in the mall at age 2

DAD: Pippa Cressida {Luther} [16]

-Curly Blonde Hair & Light Green Eyes; Quiet, Intelligent, & Sensitive - Plays Softball

-Was in a car accident two days after receiving her license

*DBF: Carter Jett Reed [18]

DAS/DAS/DAS/DAD: Magnus Antonio & Marcus Xavier & Maximus Cristian & Mila Eliana {Parker} [16]

-Magnus: Straight Auburn Hair & Glasz Eyes; Studious, Forgiving, & Gentle - Wood Carving

-Became a teenage parent

*DGF: Ava Jacqueline Hatcher [15]

*DD/DS: Sophia Josephine & Kyler Michael [nb]

-Marcus: Wavy Brown Hair & Dark Green Eyes; Stong, Loving, & Funny - Collects Comic Books

-Got a full scholarship to any college of his choice when he graduates

*DGF: Kinsey Renee Harris [16]

-Maximus: Straight Black Hair & Dark Blue Eyes; Aggressive, Tough, & Independent - Body Building

-Has bipolar disorder

*DGF: Kylie Anne Collins [16]

-Mila: Straight Auburn Hair & Glasz Eyes; Honest, Trusting, & Dependent - Rock Collecting

-Won the science fair at her school
*DBF: Mason Elijah Bennett [19]

DAS/DAD/DAD: Davis Wade & Amara Lucienne & Kalila Honora {Whitlock} [9]

-Davis: Wavy Brown Hair & Dark Brown Eyes; Neat, Obsessive, & A Perfectionist - Paintballing

-Got fired from his paper route job

-Amara: Curly Black Hair & Hazel Eyes; Polite, Optimistic, & Loving - Nature Photography

-Ran away form home for 2 weeks before being adopted

-Kalila: Straight Black Hair & Dark Blue Eyes; Studious, Forgiving, & Gentle - Astronomy

-Needs braces

DAS: Ash Yarrow {Carter} [nb]

-Curly Black Hair & Glasz Eyes; Honest, Trusting, & Dependent

Conor & Lizzie O'Brien +

Eden {Jason}. Harper {Mac & Easton}, Fletcher {Caytrin}, Sawyer {Jake}, Magnus {Ava & Sophia and Kyler}, Marcus {Kinsey}, Max {Kylie}, Mila {Mason}, Aria, Lily, Archer, Finn, Davis, Amara, Kalila, Haven, Arbor, Natalie, Grayson, and Ash

#13 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • 6,906 posts
  • Interests:Spending life with my husband.
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 09 October 2012 - 10:01 AM

You: Katherine Lily Donahue (nee Quince) (41)

***Chemist

***Wavy brown hair and dark green eyes

DH: Ryan Phoenix Donahue (46)

***US Air Force Officer

***Curly black hair and hazel eyes

Where do you Live:
Anchorage, AK

How Did You and SO Meet:
Met in Italy while you were on a leisure trip

Birth One
DS: Canaan Jasper Donahue (14)
***Curly Black Hair and Hazel Eyes
***Stoic, Indifferent and Cynical
***Hobby is building model rockets
***Had a substance abuse problem

Canaan's DGF: Rebekka Lynn Earhart (14)

HI, I am Katie Donahue, I am a 41 year old chemist, living in Anchorage, AK with my husband, Ryan and our 17 year old son, Canaan. Ryan is an officer in the US Air Force. We met when he was stationed in Italy and I was there for a little rest and relaxation. His curly black hair and hazel eyes caught my attention. I worked up the nerve to introduce myself. Ryan says he was happy I took the initiative. He says he was smitten with my wavy brown hair and dark green eyes, but was just too shy to approach me. We spent the rest of my vacation getting to know each other.

After I returned home, we spent six months corresponding and building a long distance relationship. Ryan used his leave to surprise me with both a visit and a solitary diamond ring. I said yes and we began to plan our wedding via e-mail and the telephone. Seven months later the military moved Ryan to an assignment at the Pentagon. Finally, we were on the same continent! I gave notice to my employer and moved to Alexandria, VA to be close to my soul mate. Four months later, we were married on the beach in Jamaica. We enjoyed a two week honeymoon there, before returning to our everyday life.

We knew we wanted children. However, after trying for two years, we discovered we had some infertility issues. We sought medical help and successfully became pregnant three times. Each pregnancy ended in miscarriage. We were both heart broken and exhausted, both physically and mentally. Ryan was called up for a deployment and we decided it was a good time to take a break from the fertility treatments anyway. Ryan was overseas for 137 days. I missed him incredibly and literally flung myself at him when he stepped off that airplane. We spent the next ten days rediscovering our love and passion. Six weeks later, I discovered I was pregnant.

We tried to not get excited about the pregnancy. We went about our daily lives. Ryan recieved word he was being reassigned to a unit in Japan. I gave notice to my employer and we began planning for our big move. We made decisions on what to take, what to sell, what to put in storage, what to have shipped, but we never discussed the baby. Three months later we were on the plane, headed to our new duty station. While on the plane, we got to talking and realized I was still pregnant and in the second trimester. The odds for a miscarriage had now dropped tremendously. We finally let the excitement take hold!

I received excellent prenatal care from a high risk OBGYN in Japan. Two days before my due date, our son Canaan entered the world. He looked just like his Daddy, with a head full of curly black hair. Canaan was the land promised to the Israelites by God. The perfect name - our promise from God fulfilled! Canaan was a such a smart, energetic, curious tot. Spending the first four years of his life in Japan, he picked up the Japanese language as easily as English. When Canaan was four, we received another duty station. We packed up, again, and headed to Tinker AFB in Oklahoma City, OK.

We settled into our new home nicely. Canaan started school and began to make friends. Ryan and I continued to pray for another child, but time passed and nothing happened. We invested all our time, energy and love into Canaan. He flourished. In school, he made A's and B's. He played soccer and baseball. He also developed a love for model rockets and spent hours tinkering with them. He played with his friends in our neighborhood and developed lifelong friendships. Hoping to give Canaan some stability, Ryan was able to get an extension of his duty assignment in Oklahoma City. However, even the military has its limits. Four days after Canaan's 13th birthday, Ryan received orders to move to Alaska.

Like any good military family, we packed up and moved to Anchorage. The move was tough on Canaan. He had to leave his friends, his school and his teammates. He didn't really remember moving from Japan. He didn't remember making new friends, starting a new school, finding new teams and hobbies. He just didn't remember. On the outside, Canaan was stoic, not letting us see the turmoil brewing in his soul. He acted like he was indifferent and uneffected by our move. However, we noticed he began to change. He became cynical and found fault with everyone and everything. His grades dropped and he lost interest in playing sports or building his beloved rockets. Ryan and I questioned each other, where had our sweet, curious boy gone?

It wasn't until Canaan was arrested that we discovered how deeply depressed and hurt he was. Canaan was busted for drugs. Thankfully, he didn't have much on him. He was only charged with possession as a minor. The judge ordered a 30 day inpatient substance abuse program, a 60 day outpatient program and 120 hours of community service. We were shocked, hurt and grateful. Yes, grateful. We realized we now knew what was going on with Canaan and had a planned laid out before us to get him the help he needed.

I am proud to say Canaan has completed his rehabilitation program and is doing well. He is back to building model rockets. He chose to not return to sports. He completed his community service at a local no kill shelter for dogs. He enjoyed his time there so much he continues to volunteer his time twice a week. it was here he met his girlfriend, Rebekka. She too, is a military brat. They spend hours talking, goofing off and enjoying each other's company. She is a good kid and I'm glad Canaan has her.

Well, that is our life in a nut shell. We have another three years here in Alaska. Then, the US Air Force will send us to another duty station. Ryan has been talking about asking for an extension, allowing us to stay here until Canaan graduates high school. Who knows if that will come through. If not, we'll pack up and move again. This time, Canaan will know what to expect and will have the tools to deal with it.

Ryan and Katie Donahue with Canaan

and

Rebekka Earhart

#14 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 09 October 2012 - 02:19 PM

Hi there! My name's Charles Elliott Amandine and I'm a 38 year old artist from Paris, France. I live together with my handsome partner Ronan Phoenix Calhoun {39}, and our sixteen adorable children. Ronan and I met twenty years ago in Italy. I was on a holiday with my family, and he was with some friends. We really hit it off, and it all went from there. Ronan works incredibly hard as a jeweller so that I can do what I love (not that he doesn't love his job too). We're very content with our life, and though some people may say that sixteen children is far too many, we couldn't be happier.

Our oldest is Eden Georgia {11}; biologically Ronan's, she inherited his looks completely. Edie is a very studious child, focusing on her studies well. She's also gentle and forgiving; a godsend in our crowded house! She loves to spend her time making scrapbooks of every major event that happens in our household, which was put on the back burner for a while after she broke her arm playing netball.

The next oldest are our first multiples, Sailor Brook and Pilot Rio {10}; this time biologically mine, though with Sailor it's harder to tell. Sailor is very quiet, and a sensitive sort. She's intelligent too, and one of the first in our house to finish her homework. She loves to take photographs, and often teams up with Edie making scrapbooks with her wonderful snapshots of our daily life. We lost her in the mall last year, only for about two hours or so, and it was one of the scariest things in both hers and our lives.

Pilot is a very honest little boy, who finds it easy to trust people. He's quite dependent though, always asking Sailor to do homework with him. One of his favourite things to do is watch the stars; we'd find him on the back porch in the middle of the night looking up at them. We then got the hint and bought him a telescope for his birthday, which he uses every evening without fail. Last year he was expelled from school for hitting another pupil. We were shocked as this wasn't the boy we knew. He explained that he was being bullied, and that he'd just had enough and hit the child who was bullying him. Of course we explained that his reaction was wrong and that he should have told somebody, and he's now enrolled in another school where he's a lot happier.

Then are our first adopted twins, Red Canyon and Poppy Briar {9}. We adopted them when they were three, and at first they fought a lot with the older ones, but we managed to smooth out the bumps. Red is a very honest and driven little boy, who is brilliant at nearly everything he does. He got braces last year, and thought he was going to have to miss out on that year's theatre production, but he was great in it as usual. Poppy is very open-minded and laid back, quite different from her twin; although she is very generous, always giving things to her siblings. She loves to horse ride, and recently won a junior championships in dressage.

Our next oldest are twin boys, Micah Ash and Remy Linden {8}; biologically Ronan's. Micah is a lot like Poppy, being laid back about classes and homework. He spends a lot of his time doing origami, some of which gets preserved in Edie's scrapbooks. He doesn't tend to do a lot of sport at school, because he has bad asthma which can be brought on by excessive running. Remy is more like Sailor, and spends a lot of time in his own world. He took up ballet dancing this year as a way to regain some strength after battling through leukemia. He's been a superstar, and we're so proud of him for not losing his optimistic outlook on life.

Then comes our little miss, Juniper Anne {5}; biologically Ronan's again. June-bug is a very cynical child, being stoic and indifferent to nearly everything we try and introduce her to. The only thing she is really passionate about is home theatre, and often 'borrows' the video camera to make movies. Two years ago she was on her way back from my sister's house when their car crashed. June-bug wasn't badly hurt, but sustained some trauma from the accident. She's a lot better now, but sometimes something sets her off, and we have to keep her sheltered for a few weeks.

Next are our second adopted twins, Philip Tobiah and Conor Wade {4}; we adopted them when they were one. Philip is an aggressive little chap who bounces back from incidents almost immediately. He's very independent unlike older brother Pilot, which often leads to him getting into scrapes. He had to have minor surgery once to remove some glass from his foot from when he threw a vase on the ground. We've just started him having piano lessons this year to see if it improves his behaviour. Conor is completely the opposite of his twin, being a lot like Edie. He spends a lot of his time with June-bug making home movies together, and he especially loves watching the one where he's got his arm in a cast. He broke his arm falling down the stairs a couple of years ago.

Then are our first triplets, Natalie Beatrix, Joseph Maddox and Samuel Lennox {2}; biologically mine. Nat is a lot like Conor, spending time with big sister Edie in her room and watching her study. She also likes to spend time with me in the garden, digging up the weeds and planting new bulbs. She also had to have minor surgery to remove some glass from her hand after Philip smashed a vase. Joey is a smaller version of Remy who loves finger painting. He spends hours in the garden with his paints and paper, smushing the colours everywhere. He won a beautiful baby contest when he was six months old. Sam is a very neat toddler, and hates going anywhere near Joey's messy painting. He's obsessive about ordering things, and is a little perfectionist. He likes to collect teddy bears, and has about twenty-five at the moment. He won a cutest toddler contest this spring.

Lastly are our newest additions, adopted triplets Pippa Rue, Robin Hazelle and Leonie Primrose {nb}. The girls are still very tiny, so we don't know much about them yet, but we're looking forward to watching them grow and develop their own personalities.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charles Elliott Amandine-Calhoun {38} - Straight black hair and dark blue eyes

Ronan Phoenix Calhoun {39} - Wavy blonde hair and glasz eyes

Eden Georgia Calhoun {11} - Wavy blonde hair and glasz eyes

Sailor Brook Calhoun {10} - Curly blonde hair and light green eyes

Pilot Rio Calhoun {10} - Straight black hair and light green eyes

Red Canyon Capsey-Calhoun {9} - Curly blonde hair and light green eyes

Poppy Briar Capsey-Calhoun {9} - Curly red hair and hazel eyes

Micah Ash Calhoun {8} - Wavy brown hair and brown eyes

Remy Linden Calhoun {8} - Wavy blonde hair and glasz eyes

Juniper Anne Calhoun {5} - Wavy brown hair and dark green eyes

Philip Tobiah Wallingford-Calhoun {4} - Wavy blonde hair and glasz eyes

Conor Wade Wallingford-Calhoun {4} - Curly blonde hair and light green eyes

Natalie Beatrix Calhoun {2} - Curly red hair and hazel eyes

Joseph Maddox Calhoun {2} - Wavy blonde hair and glasz eyes

Samuel Lennox Calhoun {2} - Straight black hair and dark blue eyes

Pippa Rue Lasswell-Calhoun {nb} - Straight auburn hair and glasz eyes

Robin Hazelle Lasswell-Calhoun {nb} - Wavy brown hair and dark green eyes

Leonie Primrose Lasswell-Calhoun {nb} - Wavy auburn hair and dark green eyes

Charlie and Ronan Calhoun with Edie, Sailor, Pilot, Red, Poppy, Micah, Remy, June-bug, Philip, Conor, Nat, Joey, Sam, Pippa, Robin and Leonie

• BabyNameRater likes this

#15 sabrielbells

sabrielbells

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 11:02 PM

My name is Helen Louise Plum, and I met my husband Killian Pierre Calhoun while in Italy. He is a chemist working at the local university, and I am a jeweler. We've settled right outside of Stockholm, Sweden with our 23 (!!!!) children.

DW: Helen Louise Plum (46) Straight black hair, blue eyes
DH: Killian Pierre Calhoun (49) Wavy brown hair, dark brown eyes

DD: Marah Paloma (24) Wavy brown hair, blue eyes
DS/DS: Tolliver Kai/Parker Wade (21) Straight black hair, dark blue eyes/Wavy blond hair, glasz eyes
DD/DD/DD: Fiona Olive/Alice Juniper/Miranda Willow (19) Curly blond hair, light green eyes/Curly black hair, hazel eyes/straight black hair, glasz eyes
DD: Wren Sophia (18) dyed dark brown hair with midnight blue streaks, clear contacts over her blue eyes
DD: Aurelia Karina Price (16) curly blond hair, light green eyes
DD/DD/DD: Charlotte Roxanne/Amelia Beatrix/Audrey Maxine (15) dyed reddish brown hair, green eyes (she wears contacts as well)/wavy black hair, dark green eyes/straight black hair, dark blue eyes
DD: Stella Grace (12) Wavy brown hair, dark green eyes
DD: Imogen Tamsin Ward (11) Wavy blond hair, glasz eyes
DD/DD/DD/DS: Hazel Marigold/Violet Magnolia/Lavender Orchid/Roan Finch Coplin (9) Curly red hair, hazel eyes/wavy blond hair, glasz eyes/straight auburn hair, glasz eyes/straight auburn hair, glasz eyes
DD/DD/DS: Lark Primrose/Rosamund Cecilia/Arthur Gale Lassiter (4) Curly blond hair, light green eyes, wavy blond hair and glasz eyes, curly blond hair, light green eyes
DS: Grayson Rory Upshaw (2) straight auburn hair, glasz eyes
DS/DD: Milo Denzel/Ophelia Zooey Quick (2) wavy blond hair, glasz eyes/curly red hair, hazel eyes

Marah is studious, forgiving, and gentle. In her spare time, she watches over her bees that she keeps with her boyfriend Benjamin Noah Shrift. When Marah was younger, she got expelled from her school because she snuck into the steam tunnels with her best friend.
Tolliver is driven, honest, and brilliant. He has been building an enormous collection of vinyl records ever since he found my collection when he was a kid. He recently moved into an apartment with his girlfriend, Kathryn Monet.
Parker is stoic, indifferent, and cynical. He's been working on a huge vegetable garden in the backyard of the house he and his boyfriend William David Eliasson bought. He just broke his arm bicycling, though, so he's worried about getting the rest of his crops in and preserved.
Fiona is polite, optimistic, and loving. Fiona and her boyfriend Jacob Liam Schrieber-Nyx met at sailing club their first semester at college. Fortunately, her asthma is minor so it does not impede with her love of sailing.
Alice is neat, obsessive, and a perfectionist. Singing is as natural as breathing for her, and she's performing with a folk band right now. Her boyfriend, Michael Gabriel Montgomery has been talking about helping her make an album. She's worried about old pictures of herself getting out to the greater population, though, because she had to wear headgear.
Miranda is driven, honest, and brilliant. She volunteers at the aquarium and is studying to be a marine biologist. Her girlfriend, Caitryn Amelia Dunnewald 7
Wren honest, trusting, and dependable (I'm assuming you mean dependable on all of these, because I think it makes more sense with honest and trusting). She loves old comic books and has a whole bookshelf of them in her closet. Her boyfriend, Johnny Cole Hwang, 4
Aurelia is neat, obsessive, and a perfectionist, although she still loves roughing it while on canoe trips. Fortunately, her boyfriend, Isaiah Cassidy, can handle both her perfectionist side and the side that revels in as few showers as possible! She has decided to become a vegan, but I'm not sure if she'll be able to avoid honey-she always loved Marah's!
Charlotte is studious, forgiving, and gentle. She recently played Nancy in Oliver! Her boyfriend, Anthony Duncan Quinnell played Fagin in the production. She just got her braces off, so they didn't even have to cover pretend that braces were natural for the 1800s!
Amelia and Audrey are driven, honest, and brilliant. Amelia has been writing songs with her guitar for ages. She recently started a band with her ex-boyfriend, Jason Flynn Van Alberg. Even though she just broke up with him, they've been able to remain friends, which is pretty spectacular.
Audrey rides horses and has been saving up for her own since she was six. She recently came out to us as bi when she brought home her new girlfriend, Lillian Pearl Johansson. She plans on studying in England next year and is really excited about it.
Stella is quiet, intelligent, and sensitive. She started ballet when she was three and has just started working with toe shoes. Recently, Stella got braces, so she's rather frustrated about that right now.
Imogen is agressive, tough, and independent. She plays both piano and the cello and gets straight A's
Hazel and Lavender are studious, forgiving, and gentle. Hazel loves to build model rockets. Because of Stella's braces, Hazel has been pretending that she needs them too. She probably will...
Lavender plays viola in orchestra and wants to play the oboe in band next year. She recently found a cat in the street. As she hasn't been claimed yet, Lavender named her Bells and is hoping to keep her.
Violet is open-minded, laid-back, and generous. She knows more about the stars than me and Killian do and already has plans to go to Ghana to study astronomy there when she grows up.
Roan is honest, trusting, and dependable. He plays piano and wants to play the trombone. His class just painted a mural at school, so his hand-print will be on the wall there for a long time.
Lark is studious, forgiving, and gentle. Ever since the Olympics she's been insisting that she will win the gold medal in fencing in 8 years. I think it will be more like 16. She just had to get a tooth removed surgically because it had poor roots.
Rosamund is open-minded, laid-back, and generous. Lately she's been sitting with me in my studio playing with the some wire and beads. She made me a bracelet that is only a little bit too big just yesterday! We had a scare with her last year because she was diagnosed with epilepsy. Fortunately, it is fairly mild and being controlled with medication.
Arthur is polite, optimistic, and loving. He just started learning how to play the violin. Right now he has asthma, but the doctors think that he will grow out of it.
Grayson is stoic, indifferent, and cynical, although he gets into everything! He climbs on top of anything he can...I get so worried he's going to fall! Grayson just "broke-up" with his best friend Elinor because "girls are icky". I hope they become friends again soon, because they had so much fun together!
Milo is quiet, intelligent, and sensitive with a weakness for teddy bears. He has about 7 of them because my sister won't stop giving them to him...When he was born, he had a serious heart condition, but surgery was able to completely fix him up and there have been no more complications.
Ophelia is honest, trusting, and dependable. She loves to help me "make pretty flowers" in the garden. Really she just likes mud! She actually recently made a babysitter quit because she was making too much of a mess...

#16 Calypso

Calypso

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Doctor Who, Fairy Tales, Mythology, Victorian era, Steampunk

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:53 PM

DW: Alice Leonie Peach (Physicist)
DW: Niamh Augusta Gallagher (Chemist)

Perth, Australia
Met in Italy while on a leisure trip

Peach-Gallagher Family

8 pregnancies
2 adoptions

G/G/B: Ariel Donatella, Lydda Kahlo, & Canaan Picasso
B/G: Tolliver Caspian & Piper Cordelia
B: Titus Sylvan
G: Echo Anna
G/G/B: Autumn Alexandria, Violet Beatrix, & Dominic Huxley
G: Georgia Sincerity
G: Sonnet Roisin
B: Benno Linden

B/B/B/B: Arthur Caesar, Phelan Rue, & Callum Seneca
G/G/G/B: Amoris Zephyrine, Tegwen Octavia, Valentina Tamsin, & Caradoc Leopold

#17 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 31 December 2013 - 04:20 AM

Caroline Isabella Quince (42)
- Curly black hair and hazel eyes
- Artist

Erin Augusta Magee Quince(43)
- Wavy brown hair and dark green eyes
- Artist

Live in Cambridge, England. Carly and Erin met in Italy on a leisure trip.

Judah Raphael Quince (20)
- Wavy brown hair and dark brown eyes
- Driven, honest, and brilliant
- Hobby: Hiking
- In a relationship with Hunter Colton Galway (20)
- Became valedictorian

Callum Darius Lawrence Quince (19)
- Adopted as a newborn when Jude was one
- Straight auburn hair and glasz eyes
- Strong, loving, and funny
- Hobby: Astronomy
- In a relationship with Ava Jacqueline Rhodes (18)
- Got diagnosed with Bi-Polar at 14

Poet Cordelia Quince (17)
- Wavy brown hair and dark brown eyes
- Neat, obsessive, and a perfectionist
- Hobby: Jewellery making
- In a relationship with Benjamin Noah Dean (17)
- Overcame Leukaemia at age 7

Edie Acacia Quince (13)
- Wavy blonde hair and glasz eyes
- Quiet, intelligent, and sensitive
- Hobby: Vegetable garden
- Has asthma

December Jane Quince (12)
- Straight black hair and dark blue eyes
- Polite, optimistic, and loving
- Hobby: Horse riding
- Broke her arm

Amias Wade Wallace Quince (11)
- Adopted as a newborn when December was one
- Identical twin of Sajan
- Curly red hair and hazel eyes
- Stoic, indifferent, and cynical
- Hobby: Collecting remote control cars
- Got expelled from school

Sajan West Wallace Quince (11)
- Adopted as a newborn when December was one
- Identical twin of Amias
- Strong, loving, and funny
- Hobby: Collecting remote control planes
- Got lost in a mall

Cato Miguel Parker Quince (11)
- Adopted at age 4 when Hudson was a newborn
- Twin of Nero
- Curly black hair and hazel eyes
- Hobby: Magic
- Became a vegetarian

Nero Xavier Parker Quince (11)
- Adopted at age 4 when Hudson was a newborn
- Twin of Nero
- Wavy brown hair and dark green eyes
- Hobby: Learning the flute
- Won a prize at a flute recital

Carter Maxwell Quince (10)
- Curly blonde hair and light green eyes
- Aggressive, tough, and independent
- Hobby: Painting and drawing
- Painted a mural for the school

Hazel Wisteria Campbell Quince (10)
- Adopted at age 2 when Carter was 2
- Straight black hair and dark blue eyes
- Polite, optimistic, and loving
- Hobby: Vegetable garden
- Won a beautiful baby contest

Hudson Loyal Quince (7)
- Studious, forgiving, and gentle
- Hobby: People watching
- Broke his arm

#18 brimariiee

brimariiee

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,474 posts
  • Interests:My son, diamond painting, reading, exploring with my family

Posted 27 February 2017 - 04:09 PM

LN: Murphy (nee Saffron)

DW: Grace 'Gracie' Arielle Murphy (nee Saffron) {36}
[Jeweler; Straight blonde hair and blue eyes]
DH: Finn Lincoln Murphy {38}
[Admiral for U.S. Navy; Curly black hair and hazel eyes]

Met: Having a Good Time at a local bar

DD/DS/DD: Eden Georgia Murphy, Jordan Ellis Murphy, and Shiloh Valentina Murphy {11}
[Eden: Straight black hair and dark blue eyes; Neat, obsessive, and a Perfectionist; singing; got straight As]
[Jordan: Wavy brown hair and dark green eyes; Quiet, intelligent, and sensitive; collecting coins; needed braces]
[Shiloh: Wavy blonde hair and glasz eyes; Studious, forgiving, and gentle; robotics; won a robotics contest]

DAD: Tabitha 'Tabby' Rue Lambert-Murphy {9}
[Curly black hair and hazel eyes; Polite, optimistic, and loving; R/C helicopters; ran away for 2 weeks]
DD: Piper Marina Murphy {6}
[Straight black hair and dark blue eyes; Strong, loving, and funny; flower gardening; broke her arm]
DAS/DAD/DAS/DAD: Davis 'Davey' Leopold Wilson-Murphy, Amy Millicent Wilson-Murphy, Milos Sebastian Wilson-Murphy, and Milena 'Lena' Olympia Wilson-Murphy {4}
[Davey: Wavy brown hair and dark brown eyes; Open-minded, laid back, and generous; dancing; had a minor surgery]
[Amy: Curly red hair and hazel eyes; Open-minded, laid back, and generous; painting; helped paint new logo for her school]
[Milos: Straight black hair and dark blue eyes; Strong, loving, and funny; collecting insects; has asthma]
[Lena: Straight black hair and dark blue eyes; Honest, trusting, and dependent; collecting rocks; has rocks from 3 other countries]

DAS: Ash Bear Copeland-Murphy {2}
[Wavy brown hair and dark brown eyes; Quiet, intelligent, and sensitive; horse riding; rode his first horse at 1]
DAD/DAS: Livia Penelope Pelham-Murphy and Julius Santiago Pelham-Murphy {NB}
[Livia: Straight auburn hair and glasz eyes; Quiet, intelligent, and sensitive; puppet theater]
[Julius: Wavy auburn hair and blue eyes; Aggressive, tough, and independent; juggling]

Gracie and Finn with Eden, Jordan, Shiloh, Tabby, Piper, Davey, Amy, Milos, Lena, Ash, Livia, and Julius

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users