• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Rwilley

Rwilley

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 04:11 PM

We thought of a first name awhile ago for our baby girl due in December "Ultra". The only thing i am curious about is what my family's reactions will be. We have told one person so far and they didnt seem to like it. We are pretty stuck on it though. What do you think? We dont have a middle name yet cause we need to nail down a first name before i can do that.

#2 DanielleH

DanielleH

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 22 November 2018 - 12:08 PM

Sorry, I'm not a fan of Ultra as a name. 

Suggestions:

Una

Ursula

Electra

Petra

Astra

#3 Stoic

Stoic

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 30 November 2018 - 08:33 PM

We thought of a first name awhile ago for our baby girl due in December "Ultra". The only thing i am curious about is what my family's reactions will be. We have told one person so far and they didnt seem to like it. We are pretty stuck on it though. What do you think? We dont have a middle name yet cause we need to nail down a first name before i can do that.

ULTRA?! PLEASE...do NOT do this to your little one. You are setting her up for ridicule on the playground. PLEASE! 

#4 Stoic

Stoic

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 30 November 2018 - 08:33 PM

Sorry, I'm not a fan of Ultra as a name. 

Suggestions:

Una

Ursula

Electra

Petra

Astra

.....ALL of these better than ULTRA. 

#5 Rwilley

Rwilley

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 07:05 AM

Thanks for the replys:) I'm not a fan of suggested names. I know ultra is a little different but i think the suggested names are just as out there on possibly being ridiculed on the playground;) but we went with another name. Thank you!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users