• This topic is locked This topic is locked
146 replies to this topic

#41 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,906 posts
  • Interests:Spending life with my husband.
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 10 December 2017 - 10:33 PM

They name her Gia Fleur Ronen

Jeremy Travis and Kimberly Jo "Kim" Watkins are expecting a girl to join twin boys, Dylan Maverick and Ryder Samuel. Jeremy wants to name her Eden Skye WatkinsKim wants to name her Avery Savannah Watkins. Can they reach a compromise?

#42 Laney

Laney

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,283 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Jem cartoon, ER, CSI: Miami, Full House, Sailor Moon (original anime and live-action), Flashpoint, Felicity, ID channel, Food Network baking competitions, MasterChef/MasterChef Junior/Junior MasterChef Australia, movies (mostly 80's and 90's), writing/reading fan-fiction, baking, vegan cooking, photography, traveling, cats, books and tv shows/movies about female murderers, swimming, bowling, drawing, surfing the internet, forensics, Netflix, 80's and 90's music, picture editing, shopping, coffee (decaf mostly, but I love mocha Frappuccinos too)

Posted 10 December 2017 - 11:02 PM

They name her Eden Vanessa.

Svetlana and Nikolai are expecting twin girls, siblings to Antonina Nikolayevna "Nina" and Maxim Nikolayevich "Max".  Svetlana wants to name them Natalia Nikolayevna "Talia" and Aleksandra Nikolayevna "Sasha".  Nikolai wants to name them Milana Nikolayevna "Mila" and Doroteja Nikolayevna "Thea".  How will they compromise?

#43 SelenaK

SelenaK

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,489 posts
  • Interests:Fantasy and historical fiction, archery, swimming and I love to cook!

Posted 11 December 2017 - 03:37 AM

They name them Dahlia 'Lia' Nikolayevna and Aleksia 'Ali' Nikolayevna.

~~~

Cecily Joanna and Henry Edward are expecting a baby girl. Cecily would love to name her Isolde Olympia and Henry would love to name her Theodora Marian. How do they compromise?

~~~

Leo Valentine and Isadora 'Dora' Marin with Anya Eveline and Wilder Scorpius. 

Finn Bartholomew and Kerensa Lowdy with Arianwen 'Aria' Theresa.

~~~~~~~

Julian Alexander and Aurelia Katherine with Lennox Aspen.

Cecily Joanna and Henry Edward.

#44 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • 6,906 posts
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 12 December 2017 - 09:12 PM

They name her Isadora Oriana.

Jackson Alexander and Natalie Faith Brown are expecting a girl. Jackson wants to name her Naomi Alison Faith Brown. Natalie wants to name her Alexandra Elizabeth Faith Brown. How will they compromise?

#45 Laney

Laney

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,283 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Jem cartoon, ER, CSI: Miami, Full House, Sailor Moon (original anime and live-action), Flashpoint, Felicity, ID channel, Food Network baking competitions, MasterChef/MasterChef Junior/Junior MasterChef Australia, movies (mostly 80's and 90's), writing/reading fan-fiction, baking, vegan cooking, photography, traveling, cats, books and tv shows/movies about female murderers, swimming, bowling, drawing, surfing the internet, forensics, Netflix, 80's and 90's music, picture editing, shopping, coffee (decaf mostly, but I love mocha Frappuccinos too)

Posted 12 December 2017 - 09:45 PM

They name her Mina Eleanor Faith.

Francesca Rose and Henry Joseph Hinton are expecting a baby girl.  Francesca wants to name her Ivy Alexandra and Joseph wants to name her Maggie Noelle.  How will they compromise?

#46 SelenaK

SelenaK

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,489 posts
  • Interests:Fantasy and historical fiction, archery, swimming and I love to cook!

Posted 13 December 2017 - 01:41 AM

They name her Mara Evie.

~~~

Julian Alexander and Aurelia Katherine are expecting a baby girl! Julian wants to name her Maddox Sophia and Aurelia wants to name her Winslow Amara. How do they compromise?

~~~

~~~~~~~

Julian Alexander and Aurelia Katherine with Lennox Aspen.

Cecily Joanna and Henry Edward with Isadora 'Isa' Oriana.

#47 Laney

Laney

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,283 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 09:27 AM

They name her Amara Sophia.

Francesca Rose and Henry Joseph Hinton are expecting twins, a brother and sister for Mara Evie.  Francesca wants to name them Daniel Joseph and Olivia Frances.  Henry wants to name them Lachlan Ross and Caitlin Henrietta.  How will they compromise?

#48 charmingbabynames

charmingbabynames

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 702 posts
  • Interests:Middle Earth, Narnia, Anime, Percy Jackson, Miraculous Ladybug, HTTYD, Tales of Arcadia, Star Wars, Disney, Marvel, The Selection, B99 / Writing, Reading, Singing, Digital Art

Posted 13 December 2017 - 02:29 PM

They name them Declan Joseph & Clara Rose.

Georgia Opal & Lawson Paul are expecting a daughter.

Georgia wants to use Violet Persohpone and Lawson wants to use Olive Penelope, how do they compromise? 

#49 Laney

Laney

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,283 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 03:07 PM

They name her Viola Penelope.

Regina Elizabeth and Oliver Michael Kinney are having a boy.  Regina wants to name him Harrison Michael and Oliver wants to name him Andrew Michael.  How will they compromise?

#50 mushroom

mushroom

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 722 posts
  • Interests:astrology, divination, psychedelics, baking, jewelry making, meditation, crystal healing, graphic design, photography (film+digital), organization, notion.so, coding

Posted 13 December 2017 - 05:28 PM

They name him Anderson Michael.

August Brennon and Sasha Monet Costa are expecting a baby girl. Auggie wants to name her Brenna Nicolette, while Sasha wants to name her Kiki Augusta. How will they compromise?

#51 Laney

Laney

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,283 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 05:41 PM

They name her Karenna Nicole "Kiki".

Regina Elizabeth and Oliver Michael Kinney are expecting a baby sister for Anderson Michael.  Regina wants to name her Emilia Gabrielle and Oliver wants to name her Helen Gabrielle. How will they compromise?

#52 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • 6,906 posts
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 14 December 2017 - 01:25 AM

They name her Emmeline Gabrielle Kinney

David Stephen and Kimberly Dianne Moseley are expecting a boy. David wants to name him Ty Dominic Moseley. Kim wants to name him Trevor David Moseley. How will they compromise?

#53 SelenaK

SelenaK

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 03:37 AM

They name him Taylor Damian.

~~~

Marlena 'Lena' Ingrid and Fritz Joseph are expecting a little boy. Marlena wants to name him Pippin Wolfgang and Fritz wants to name him Leo Sigmund. How do they compromise?

~~~

~~~~~~~

Julian Alexander and Aurelia Katherine with Lennox Aspen and Amara Sophia.

~~~~~~~

Marlena 'Lena' Ingrid and Fritz Joseph.

#54 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 04:14 PM

Lena and Fritz name him Leonin Siegfried

Vivienne Coraline (nee Lindgren) and Elias Dori Ronen are having their fourth baby, a little brother for Elijah Konrad, Marla Vienna and Gia Fleur.  Vivienne wants to name him Claude Jörgen and Elias wants to name him Avi Gideon. How will they compromise?

Matias Åge and Ariella Étiennette Lindgren; with Vivienne Coraline, Fergus Castor, Eléonore Sybella, Ottoline Svea & Julietta Mavis

~~~~~~~~

Vivienne and Elias Dori Ronen; with Elijah Konrad, Marla Vienna & Gia Fleur

#55 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • 6,906 posts
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 14 December 2017 - 11:48 PM

They name him Abel Joachim Ronen

Matthew Charles and Jamie Lynn Brooks are expecting a daughter. Matt wants to name her Sadie Annabel Brooks. Jamie wants to name her Addisyn Olivia Brooks. How will they compromise?

#56 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 11:58 PM

Matthew and Jamie welcome Ada Bolivia Brooks

Fergus Castor and Thais Evrose (nee Castellanou) Lindgren are having their first baby, a little boy. Fergus wants to name him Etienne Cassius and Thais wants to name him Stellan Everett. How will they compromise?

Matias Åge and Ariella Étiennette Lindgren; with Vivienne Coraline, Fergus Castor, Eléonore Sybella, Ottoline Svea & Julietta Mavis

~~~~~~~~

Vivienne and Elias Dori Ronen; with Elijah Konrad, Marla Vienna, Gia Fleur & Abel Joachim

Fergus and Thais Evrose Lindgren

#57 SelenaK

SelenaK

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 04:35 AM

They name him Sebastien Verus.

~~~

Marlena and Fritz are expecting a little girl! Marlena would like to name her Hanne Matilda and Fritz would like to name her Lorelei Giselle. How do they compromise?

~~~

~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~

Marlena 'Lena' Ingrid and Fritz Joseph with Leonin Siegfried.

• Puppylover12397 likes this

#58 Laney

Laney

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,283 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 09:37 AM

They name her Hanne Giselle.

Regina Elizabeth and Oliver Michael Kinney are having a little sister for Anderson Michael and Emmeline Gabrielle.  Regina wants to name her Margaret Elise and Oliver wants to name her Nora Annabelle.  How will they compromise?

#59 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 10:24 AM

Regina and Oliver welcome Majora Anise Kinney

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fergus Castor and Thais Evrose (nee Castellanou) Lindgren are having their second baby, a little sister for Sebastian Verus. Fergus wants to name her Matilda Cassandra and Thais wants to name her Genevieve Rosaline. How will they compromise?

~~~~~~~~

Vivienne and Elias Dori Ronen; with Elijah Konrad, Marla Vienna, Gia Fleur & Abel Joachim

Fergus and Thais Evrose Lindgren; with Sebastian Verus

#60 SelenaK

SelenaK

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 01:57 PM

They name her Geneva Caroline.

~~~

Karl Heinrich and Victoria Evchen are expecting a little girl! Karl wants to name her Wilhelmina Grette and Victoria wants to name her Eleanore Trudy. How do they compromise?

~~~

~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~

Marlena 'Lena' Ingrid and Fritz Joseph with Leonin Siegfried and Hanne Giselle.

Karl Heinrich and Victoria Evchen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users