Photo

Final Choices!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Poll: My top six names! (19 member(s) have cast votes)

Which of my top six is your favorite?

1. Cayden Hunter Alexander (7 votes [36.84%])

Percentage of vote: 36.84%

2. Brayden Max Alexander (2 votes [10.53%])

Percentage of vote: 10.53%

3. Hayden Mason Alexander (1 votes [5.26%])

Percentage of vote: 5.26%

4. Ian Miles Alexander (5 votes [26.32%])

Percentage of vote: 26.32%

5. Levi Gage Alexander (2 votes [10.53%])

6. Milo William Alexander (2 votes [10.53%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 CaraAlexander

CaraAlexander

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 06:25 PM

So I have organized my list to the names I am considering using for my prince! Of course, I am continuing to have a hard time letting go of Liam, so Liam Gavin is staying in the possibilities list. However, I do have a few final choices I would love your thoughts on!

I didn't include Liam above because of how I need to have another favorite besides Liam. So his daddy can not have a fit and all... If you cannot tell by above, I am becoming really fond of the "ayden" sounding names! Ian and Levi I like because of how similar they are to Liam, so I could kind of have Liam but not. Though, if anything, I might want to save Liam for if I decide to have another little one [though that would be a long time from now]. Milo I like just because, though I am unsure if I prefer Miles or Milo.

Some of the names above are names our little beans daddy likes, but lately things have not been going well between us, so many of the names are my personal favorites. I am thinking that Cayden might be my absolute favorite, but I am still unsure! I am pretty sure he does like Cayden, he loves Raiden and has mentioned liking Cade before, so hopefully.

Feel free to pair the names up differently or add different names! I think Gage and Mason are the only ones I particularly DO NOT want as first names at all at the moment.

Thank you very much!

#2 LaRn_aShLeeee

LaRn_aShLeeee

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts
  • Interests:.

Posted 15 November 2011 - 06:56 PM

I love the name Liam! It's on my list currently ( as a nickname since I couldn't find anything I loved for a middle name)

I like Cayden Hunter the most out of your names. Then I like Hayden Mason.

Cayden Levi
Hayden Levi

Cayden Gage
Hayden Gage

Those are the only other names I can think of at the moment (my brain's totally scrambled right now)

Hope I helped some!

#3 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,895 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 15 November 2011 - 08:37 PM

I love Cayden Hunter! Though, the "Aiden" names are so darn popular! I love them anyways, I have Aiden and Caden both on my list! :)

Hayden Mason is handsome, but doesn't flow very well in my opinion :/ Hayden Max, Hayden Miles, Hayden Gage, Hayden Levi, etc would all sound very handsome though!!

And by the way, I absolutely adore Liam myself! I so hope to use it someday<333 Liam Alexander and Liam Ryder are on my list!

Hope I helped!

#4 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 07:52 AM

Lets see...

Cayden Hunter Alexander - I think I prefer the spelling Caden...the why makes this name look a bit too feminine. As to Hunter, normally two names ending in the same sound don't go well together but since Alexander is long with three syllables it splits up the sounds enough that Hunter Alexander works. I think Cayden Hunter Alexander is a nice combo but its not my favorite.

Brayden Max Alexander - I love Max in the middle name spot. It sound great with the long last name Alexander :). Brayden is okay but not my favorite. I sounds great with Alexander though...Brayden Alexander :) I would worry about having the initials B.M. though.

Hayden Mason Alexander - I agree with Remy on this one. The flow of Hayden Mason is a bit off with both being two syllables and ending in the -en sound. I think Hayden Miles Alexander or Hayden Levi Alexander would work better.

Ian Miles Alexander - <3 I think this one is my favorite of your combinations. It has great flow and the names complement each other style wise. Plus Ian Alexander is my favorite fn/ln combo.

Levi Gage Alexander - This is my second favorite of your combos. Levi Gage flows well and styles fit. There is nothing wrong with this name I just like Ian & Miles a bit better ;)

Milo William Alexander - I like Milo a lot, however Milo Alexander is a bit awkward to say :\ I've had the same problem deciding whether I like Miles or Milo better but I think Miles works more for a first name and then you could always call him Milo as a nickname. Also Milo William is a bit L heavy. Maybe Miles Hunter Alexander nn Milo or Miles Brayden Alexander.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users