14 replies to this topic

#1 heimarmene

heimarmene

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 11:28 PM

If you were to have a baby girl right this moment, what would you name her? Why? What about a boy? Twin boys? Twin girls?

Tell us how many kids you image yourself having, and post your names-of-the-moment here and tell the world! First and middle names both, please :D

Personally, at this particular moment in time, I'm crushing on James Alexander, Olivier Thomas, and Astrid Clare.

What do you like?

Have fun! :)

#2 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 10 October 2011 - 12:51 AM

Girl: Nora Grace ~ I love the name Nora. It's so classic and elegant and beautiful. Grace is a middle name that some may see as a filler, but I think it flows so well with Nora, and I love the name on it's own anyway, so to me it isn't. If I had a baby girl today this is what she would be called.

Boy: Henry Robert ~ Henry is a name that I have loved for a long time, it is handsome and charming and I just love it. Robert would be to honour my dad, who is really great and I miss him so much when I don't get to see him. I would love to name my baby boy this if I had one right now (or in the future).

Twin girls: Nora Grace & Isobel Violet

Twin boys: Henry Robert & Ethan Alexander

Twins (boy and girl): Henry Robert & Nora Grace

#3 brittany111

brittany111

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,912 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 07:29 AM

im not sure how many children i can imagine having, only as many as i can afford so if thats only one then so be it :)

if i had a daughter Jade Breana
a son would be Brody Daniel
twin girls would be Jade and Bree (Jade Kinley and Bree Holly)
twin boys would be Brody and Blake (Brody Daniel and Blake Kyle)
one of each would be Jade and Brody (Jade Breana and Brody Daniel)

#4 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 10 October 2011 - 09:48 AM

Girl: Paige Abigail ~ I love, love, love the name Paige! It's classic, short, and sweet. I've been drawn to Abigail as a middle name lately.

Boy: Henry Connor ~ I love, love, love the name Henry! I like Connor as a middle because it makes the name seem a bit more modern, as Henry has been around for centuries.

Twin girls: Paige Abigail and Natalie Gemma ~ I really like Natalie because it is so classy and feminine. I like Gemma because it's spunky and British. :) I like Gemma better as a middle name, though. I think Paige and Natalie would make a cute pair.

Twin boys: Henry Connor and Charles Arlen ~ I have loved the name Charles for years and years now. Arlen is a family name. Had I been a boy, my parents might have named me Arlen!

Twin boy and girl: Henry Connor and Paige Abigail

#5 Anny

Anny

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 10:00 AM

Girl: Elara Emilie ~~~ Emilie was my grandma's second middle name, and I think it sounds great with Elara. I always liked unique and simple names, and Elara is one of them with the nn Ellie. And I love the connections to Greek mythology and astronomy.

Boy: Nathaniel Robert ~~~ Robert is my grandpa's middle name, and I've been starting to love Nathaniel with the nn Nate. Can't really find unique boy names.

GG-twins: Elara Emilie & Liora Charlotte ~~~ Charlotte was the other mn. I found Liora a few weeks ago, and I think it is perfect, unique and simple as Elara

BB-twins: Nathaniel Robert & Benjamin Thomas ~~~~ I have been liking Benjamin for years, and Thomas after my nephew and hostmom's son, since I don't know my other grandpa's mn.

GB-twins: Elara Emilie & Nathaniel Robert

#6 -Tara

-Tara

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 04:09 PM

Girl- Sadie Louann
--i love the name Sadie. and my great great grandmother's name was Martha Louanna. so i want to honor her with Louann. plus its a family name.

Boy- Weston James
--i love the name Weston, it honors my great-grandfather Wess. James is my papaw's name. One of my uncles and cousin's first name. so i want honor them.

Twins
G/G- Sadie Louann and Willow Addaline
B/B- Weston James and Conner Wade
G/B- Sadie Louann and Weston James

the names Sadie, Weston, Conner, and Willow are just names i love. Weston honors my great-grandfather Wess. Willow honors my family cause of the name William. the mn Wade honors my cousin Wade and i also love it. Addaline honors someone in my family Mary Addaline.

#7 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,884 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 10 October 2011 - 07:57 PM

If I had a girl... Alana June. Alana I just looove, and its one of the few names I can imagine myself calling a little girl! <3 So girly and sweet, just like June <3 Love love love <3 Though, Jade / Juliet are both in the running as well! I can't decided between the three of them! Jade would honor someone, and Juliet is just plain gorgeous! hm.... <3

If I had a boy... Chase Ryan Michael! I just love Chase, it's so handsome and has personality to it! <3 Love love loooove <3 And Ryan honors my friend Rye, and Michael honors my bf <3 And I just looove the three of these together!!

For twin girls.... Alana Jade and Katherine Sophia. Lan and Kate! Or Lanie and Katie I suppose. Same reasoning behind Alana, and I've loved the name Kate since forever, and I also happen to love Katherine so it works, and Sophia is just darling to me <3

For twin boys... Chase Ryan Michael and Connor Elias. Love love love the first, and really love the second! Though, this is assuming using names both me and Mike like. If these twins names were entirely up to me, I'd have Liam Ryder and Chase Nikolia [or Chase Alexander... or Chase Micheal.... lol so difficult!]

For twins of one boy and one girl.... Alana June and Chase Ryan Michael! <3

For the amout of kids in the future and all... I picture two or three. Two boys, or three boys! :D Though I'd also love two boys then a girl... those are my preferences of course, I would absolutely adore whatever fate decides for me to have in children, whether it be all girls or one girl or one boy or what have you. But my favorite truly would be two boys <333 I always picture myself in my dreams of the future with a little four year old named Liam, and he gets a new brother Chase :) And yeah, lol :D

#8 -TebowTime-

-TebowTime-

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,472 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 07:59 PM

If I had a....

Boy: Auben Kaj or Kenton Ryeley or Kelton Ryeley
Girl: Lina Grace or Jade Oriana or Bailey Marie
Twin Girls: Jade Oriana and Maya Grace
Twin Boys: Kenton Ryeley and Auben Kaj
Twin Boy.Girl: Lina Grace or Jade Oriana and Auben Kaj or Kenton Ryeley

#9 AutumnLeigh

AutumnLeigh

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 11:23 PM

Well I already have a daughter, her name is Shelby Diana Leigh<3

If I were to have another girl at the moment I would name her, Emory Allena (UH-LAY-NUH) Cathrine.
Emory, because that is one of Jeffrey's great uncle's names.
Allena, because Jeffrey's MN is Allen.
Cathrine, because it's a close family member's name.

If I had a boy at the moment I would name him Camden Herbert nn Cam.
Camden, just cause I like it so much!! And I think Cam is a cute nn.
Herbert, because it's Jeffrey's father's name. (RIP)

#10 kate_93

kate_93

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 08:32 AM

girl Sophia "Sofie" Violet
boy Jeremiah Cole
twin girls Emma Charlotte and Victoria Kate
twin boys Jasper Wyatt and Greyson Jude
boy/girl twins Jasper Wyatt and Victoria Kate

#11 ImaginationGirl

ImaginationGirl

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Acting, Singing and spending time with God, my family, friends and cats!

Posted 11 October 2011 - 02:21 PM

Girl: Jessa Elizabeth
Boy: Cole Stephen
Twin Girls: Lydia Grace & Bridget Hope
Twin Boys: Riley Bryce & Keegan Josiah
Boy/Girl Twins: Cole Stephen/Chrissa Joy

My Dream Family...

Jessa Elizabeth
Cole Stephen
Lydia Grace
Jordan Christopher
Bridget Hope
Caleb Tyler
Chrissa Joy
Jeremy Chase
Selina Faith
Keegan Josiah

Or something like that... :)
I'd love to have as many kids as possible.
How ever many God gives me. :D

#12 -TebowTime-

-TebowTime-

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,472 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 10:40 PM

Girl: Kenna Lindsay
Boy: Calder Joseph
Twin Girls: Kenna Lindsay and Lina Grace
Twin Boys: Calder Joseph and Ryeley Kaj
Twin Boy.Girl: Calder Joseph and Kenna Lindsay

#13 The Future Mrs B

The Future Mrs B

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,094 posts
  • Interests:Music, names and my friends.

Posted 12 October 2011 - 12:56 PM

Girl: Kristen Summer - Martin suggested the name Kristen almost a year ago and I've loved it since. Summer is to honor my cousin who died last December.
Boy: Brian Robert - Brian is another one of Martin's suggestions. Robert is after my dad who's one of the few constants in my life.
Twin Girls: Kristen Summer and Bethany Cadence (nn Annie)- Martin loves the nickname Annie but dislikes the name Anne. Cadence is Martin's hint at the military (Cadence on a girl beats Claymore on a boy).
Twin Boys: Brian Robert and James Eric - James is a family name that it traditionally used as a middle name however Martin's says it's filler and it was an ex's middle name so he doesn't like it as a middle. Eric is his dad's middle name.
Twin Boy/Girl - Brian Robert and Kristen Summer

Backups:

Chad Eric II - NEVER agree to an "under this circumstance" without realizing how likely that circumstance is. This would be after Martin's dad who's a red head, only on the condition our son is also a red head. Martin's dad is a red head, red hair runs on both sides of my family.

Rebekah Grace - My personal favorite after Kristen Summer. I might try to talk Martin into this one as a second daughter's name instead on Bethany.

#14 -TebowTime-

-TebowTime-

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,472 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 06:50 PM

A Girl - Kenna Grace or Lindsay Joy: I just LOVE the name Kenna Grace, no family ties, I just love it! Lindsay would be after my mom, Linda and I love the name Joy <3

A Boy - Joseph Zachary or Zachary Joseph - Adore the names, can't decide if I want Zachary or Joseph as the first name!

Twin Girls - Kenna Grace and Lindsay Joy

Twin Boys - Joseph Zachary and Lachlan Cole

Twin Boy.Girl - Joseph Zachary or Zachary Joseph and Kenna Grace or Lindsay Joy

#15 Alexis!

Alexis!

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,614 posts
  • Interests:Bones
    Mysteries
    Baking