Photo

(Another) You Are...{Part 3}

game by brigame 2 part 3 you are you are going on vacation you are getting a pet

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
23 replies to this topic

#1 brimariiee

brimariiee

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,474 posts
  • Interests:My son, diamond painting, reading, exploring with my family

Posted 30 June 2017 - 10:03 AM

**Part 1**
**Part 2**

Going on vacation
Getting a pet

Dice Needed

After being settled down in your new place for about a year, you and your boyfriend have some extra funds set aside for your first vacation together.

Roll for your destination, then choose the month
1. Bali, Indonesia (July or August)
2. Rome, Italy (April or May)
3. Prague, Czech Republic (September or October)
4. Paris, France (June or July)
5. Santorini, Greece (May or June)
6. Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (February or March)
7. Phuket, Thailand (January or February)
8. Cancun, Mexico (December or January)
9. Dubai, United Arab Emirates (November or December)
10. Barcelona, Spain (October or November)

Choose 1 hotel and 2 activities for your trip
Bali hotels: Hotel 1 or Hotel 2
Bali activities: Snorkeling, Dolphin Tour, Hiking, or Museum
Rome hotels: Hotel 1 or Hotel 2
Rome activities: Colosseum, Trevi Fountain, Sistine Chapel, or Museum
Prague hotels: Hotel 1 or Hotel 2
Prague activities: Castle, Lookout Tower, Zoo, or Theater

Paris hotels: Hotel 1 or Hotel 2
Paris activities: Seine Dinner Cruise, Eiffel Tower, Disneyland, or Louvre
Santorini hotels: Hotel 1 or Hotel 2
Santorini activities: Catamaran Cruise, Winery, Parasailing, or Jet Skiing
Rio hotels: Hotel 1 or Hotel 2
Rio activities: Christ of Redeemer, Guanabara Bay Cruise, Rainforest Jeep Tour, or Carnival
Phuket hotels: Hotel 1 or Hotel 2
Phuket activities: Tiger Kingdom, Big Buddha, Elephant Trekking, or Kayaking
Cancun hotels: Hotel 1 or Hotel 2
Cancun activities: Underwater Museum, Mayan Ruins, Lobster Dinner Cruise, or Cenote Swimming
Dubai hotels: Hotel 1 or Hotel 2
Dubai activities: Mall, Fountain, Skiing, or Garden
Barcelona hotels: Hotel 1 or Hotel 2
Barcelona activities: Market, Flamenco Show, Bike Tour, or Hot Air Balloon Flight

After getting back, you realize the apartment feels empty.
(For the sake of this game, all places are allowed to have all types of pets)

Roll for what type of pet
Odd: Exotic
Even: Typical House Pet

Odd: Female

Roll for Your House Pet
1. Cat (Bengal or Ragdoll) // Name
2. Dog (Siberian Husky or German Shepherd) // Name
3. Rabbit (Mini Lop or Dwarf) // Name
4. Hamster (Syrian or Roborovski) // Name
5. Turtle (Red Ear Slider or Caspian Pond) // Name

6. Fish (Betta or Goldfish) // Name
7. Bird (Parakeet or Blue&Gold Macaw) // Name
8. Snake (Ball Python or Corn) // Name

Roll for Your Exotic Pet
1. Sugar Glider (Standard Grey or Mosaic) // Name
2. Hedgehog // Name
3. Fennec Fox // Name
4. Ferret (Black Sable Mitt or Sable) // Name
5. Mouse (White or Marked) // Name
6. Bearded Dragon (Inland or Rankin) // Name
7. Gecko (Leopard or Giant Day) // Name
8. Hermit Crab (Purple Pinchers or Caribbean) // Name

#2 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 02:43 PM

Claire Alexandra Morgan {23}

-red hair, blue eyes

- insightful

-major: criminal justice

-U.S. Marshal

Thomas Lee Lennox {24}

-black hair, green eyes

- humble

major: molecular biology

-research technician

We met when I went to the library to study and we literally bumped into each other.

We graduated from Yale University.

I have a job lined up immediately after graduation, and I moved in with Thomas to a one-bedroom apartment in Boston, Massachusetts.

We travel to Barcelona, Spain, in October. We stay in Hotel 1. While we're there, we go to the market and go on a hot air balloon flight.

After we get back, we decide to get a pet. We get a ragdoll cat and name him Nugget.

#3 Holloway

Holloway

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 02:53 PM

After being settled down in the new place for about a year, Liesel and Chris have some extra funds set aside for their first vacation together in Santorini, Greece. They check into their Hotel in May and go Parasailing and on a Catamaran Cruise When they get home they adopt a Male Siberian Husky named Murphy

#4 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 30 June 2017 - 03:33 PM

Hero Amanda Hollingsworth (23) & Edward 'Ned' Lee Nelson (23)

Hero Hollingsworth & Ned Nelson

---

Hero has brown hair and brown eyes, while Ned has blond hair and green eyes. They both went to the University of Michigan, in Ann Arbor, MI, USA. They met while at the same party, where they hit it off on the dance floor. Hero graduated with a degree in Communications, and Ned graduated with a degree in Sports Management. Hero likes how reliable Ned is, while Ned admires Hero's thoughtfulness. After graduating it takes Hero 6 months to find a job as an event planner, whereas Ned has a job lined up right after graduation as a sports agent. Hero and Ned buy a two bedroom apartment in the heart of Ann Arbor; they are still in love with the town where they went to college. Ned's friend, Christopher Rowan Smith, moves in with them to help pay bills. A year after moving into their apartment, Hero and Ned decide to go on holiday. They pick Dubai as their destination, and choose a really lovely hotel. While on their holiday they do a lot of sightseeing. Hero's favourite is a really amazing fountain, while Ned enjoys the beautiful scenic gardens. When they get back the house feels a bit empty, despite their roommate, and so they come to the decision to adopt a pet. They both have different opinions of what they should get, but in the end they decide to get a little kitten. They fall in love with a little Ragdoll kitten, and bring her home. They name her Panda.

#5 penguinlover351

penguinlover351

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:I love penguins, My dog Shadow, Playing with my sisters, Art, Writing, and music!

Posted 30 June 2017 - 05:33 PM

Samantha 'Sam' Kaylee O'Brian
-Black hair and blue eyes
-Captivating
-History of art

-Elementary school art teacher

Andrew 'Andy' Lee Crosby
-Brown hair and green eyes
-Stable
-Architecture
-Interiour decorator

2 years into college, you begin getting serious with a guy you've been dating.
You signed up for an online dating site and once you met in person, you knew.
After working hard, it's finally time for graduation for both you and your boyfriend.

University of Cambridge (Cambridge, UK)

Now that you have graduated, you are ready to get to work.
 It takes you about 6 months after graduating to find a job.
Your boyfriend gets a job in his career field as well.
Now that you have a stable career, you are ready to have your very first apartment!
You live in Chicago, IL, USA in 2 bedrooms
You live together, you share a room.
Your roommate is Joseph 'Joe' Taylor Jones

Your roommate has brown hair and blue eyes.

After being settled down in your new place for about a year, you and your boyfriend have some extra funds set aside for your first vacation together.

You go to Prague, Czech Republic in October and stay at Hotel 2
While there you go to the Lookout Tower and the Theater

You get a Dwarf rabbit named Luna.

#6 RainstreamofSpiritClan

RainstreamofSpiritClan

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,938 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 05:57 PM

My name is Cassandra Elizabeth Holiday. I have black hair and green eyes. Some people call me Cassie. I am 21 years old. I graduated highschool a year early at age seventeen and chose to travel to the UK for college, where I attended Oxford University. Two years into college, when I was nineteen, I met William Alexander "Liam" Ravenwood. We had a few mutual friends, so we ended up hanging out in groups and we began to get to know each other. Eventually he asked me out, and I said yes. Liam is a year older than me, though he was also a second year student when we met.  has blonde hair and green eyes, and honestly, is rather handsome, at least in my opinion. However my favorite thing about him is how hardworking he is. I'm not sure I've ever met anyone so dedicated. Liam says his favorite thing about me is that I'm very fair. I hate it when things are unfair for anyone. Two years after we met, Liam and I both graduated from Oxford. My degree was in Philosophy and Liam's was in Geography. We're both excited to see where life takes us now.

xxxx

Both Liam and I managed to get jobs in Oxford almost immediately after we graduated. I got ordained and became a pastor at a church and Liam got a job as a cartographer. Liam returned to his parents home after graduation. I decided to stay in Oxford rather than going back to the States and got a one bedroom apartment. 

xxxx

Liam and I have been saving up money to take a vacation together. We decided to go to Santorini, Greece in May. We stayed in a beautiful hotel while we were there. We did lots of sight-seeing and also went on a Catamaran cruise and went parasailing.

We had an amazing time in Greece. After we got back, I was feeling a little lonely in my apartment, so I decided to get a pet. Liam and I went to the pet store together to pick out my new pet. I decided on a Mini L9op rabbit (those floppy ears are so adorable!), and named her Bella.

xxxx

DGF: Cassandra Elizabeth "Cassie" Holiday (22) Looks

DBF: William Alexander "Liam" Ravenwood (23) Looks

DRabbit: Bella

0a8b91f0bfbbcbc65fb7d43cd9ff4c78--grey-b

#7 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 01 July 2017 - 09:19 AM

Eleanor 'Ellie' Jessica Simpson [23]
Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes

James 'Jamie' Robert Alexander [23]
Brown Hair and Brown Eyes

* Met during class at Cambridge
* She likes how courageous he is
* He likes how dedicated she is
* She majored in Art History and is now a Conservator
* He majored in Architecture and is now an Architect
* Live in
Cambridge, UK with our friend Liam
* Holiday in
Greece. Spend a few days at sea on a private Catamaran and visit a Winery
* Adopted a Cat called Ozzy

William 'Liam' Kai Smith [23]
Brown Hair and Green Eyes

#8 MusicCharm

MusicCharm

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 12:10 PM

After a year, Bridget and Michael have saved up to go on vacation. They travel to Santorini, Greece and go parasailing and jet skiing. When they return the decide to get a pet red ear slider turtle named Oscar.

Bridget Samantha Adler (23)
Michael Alexander Holbrook (23)
Oscar the red ear slider turtle

#9 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 03 July 2017 - 06:24 PM

After living in Las Vegas for about a year, Andrew and I decided to splurge on our first vacation together.  We pooled our vacation days and spent the first week of January in Cancun, Mexico.  We stayed in a beautiful hotel and enjoyed spending time lounging by the pool.  While in Cancun, we also visited an Underwater Museum and went Cenote swimming.

When we got back from our vacation, the apartment felt empty and quiet, so we decided to adopt our first pet together.  We got a Black Sable Mitt ferret and named him Scrabble.

Lily Danielle Rickman (23)

Andrew Lee Selleck (23)

Scrabble the Ferret

#10 allofthestars28

allofthestars28

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 06:23 PM

-Finley 'Finn' Olivia Blanc

• Brown Hair 
  • Brown Eyes
  • Dedicated
  • Majored in Anthropology 
  • Took over a year to find a job
  • Works as a Forensic Anthropologist

-Steven Lee Bennette

• Brown Hair
  • Green Eyes
  • Hardworking
  • Majored in Economics
  • Works as an Economics Consultant 

-Both went to Harvard 

-Met hanging out with mutual friends and slowly got to know each other.

-Moved to Miami, FL, USA

-Moved in together

-Went on vacation to Paris, France in June

-Saw the Eiffel Tower and went to Disneyland Paris

-Got a Mosaic Sugar Glider named Aphrodite, or Ditey for short.

#11 penguinlover351

penguinlover351

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:I love penguins, My dog Shadow, Playing with my sisters, Art, Writing, and music!

Posted 13 July 2017 - 09:39 AM

(my friend's turn)

Penny Sophia Smith
 Brown hair and blue eyes
Sweet

mathematics

meteorologist

James Alexander Ratonto
Brown hair and brown eyes.
 friendly
political science

general practice lawyer

You were neighbors on campus and kept seeing each other.
After working hard, it's finally time for graduation for both you and your boyfriend.
 University of California at Los Angeles -UCLA (Los Angeles, CA, USA)

It takes you about 6 months after graduating to find a job.
Now that you have a stable career, you are ready to have your very first apartment!
Living together in Nashville, TN, USA
2 bedrooms
Roommate: Autumn Hunter Jones

Brown hair and Green eyes

Rome,Italy in May
Rome hotels: Hotel 2
Rome activities: Trevi Fountain, and Sistine Chapel

Sugar Glider (Standard Grey)
 Male named Rocky

#12 Laney

Laney

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,283 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Jem cartoon, ER, CSI: Miami, Full House, Sailor Moon (original anime and live-action), Flashpoint, Felicity, ID channel, Food Network baking competitions, MasterChef/MasterChef Junior/Junior MasterChef Australia, movies (mostly 80's and 90's), writing/reading fan-fiction, baking, vegan cooking, photography, traveling, cats, books and tv shows/movies about female murderers, swimming, bowling, drawing, surfing the internet, forensics, Netflix, 80's and 90's music, picture editing, shopping, coffee (decaf mostly, but I love mocha Frappuccinos too)

Posted 18 July 2017 - 04:42 PM

Helena Stephanie Miller (23) and Thomas Alexander Ross (23).  

First vacation is in Paris, France in June.  We stay in hotel 1 and visit Disneyland Paris and the Eiffel Tower.

Our first pet is a typical house pet, a male dwarf rabbit named Snowball.

#13 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • 6,906 posts
  • Interests:Spending life with my husband.
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 19 July 2017 - 07:59 PM

Audrey Christine McConnell

*brown hair and green eyes

*I like his reliability

*graduated from Yale with a Criminal Justice degree

*job as a US Marshal, protecting witnesses and prisoners, immediately following graduation

Matthew Robert Phillips

*blonde hair and blue eyes

*He says I'm captivating

*graduated from Yale with a Molecular Biology degree

*job as a veterinarian at the zoo, 6 months after graduating

-met at a party

-live in one bedroom apartment in Boston, MA

-best friend is: Amy Madison Williams, brown hair and green eyes

-first vacation: Rain Forest Jeep Tour and Guanabara Bay Cruise in Rio in March

-pet: male mini lop Ringo

#14 hamilfanlinrules

hamilfanlinrules

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 03:48 PM

Matthew and I finally save enough money to go on vacation! We decide to go to Paris, France is June. We stay in the Hotel De Louvre, and decide to go to the Eiffel Tower and Disneyland Paris. Once we get home, we feel kind of lonely at home. So we get a ferret! He's a black sable who we name Scooter.

#15 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 01:45 AM

My name is Genevieve Taylor Forbes and I'm Twenty Years Old. I have Blonde Hair and Green Eyes. I've been seeing my boyfriend, Joshua Alexander Winchester, he has Brown Hair and Blue Eyes, for a year and a half. We met at a meeting for our school's culinary club and initiative and bonded over planning the school's farmers' market. We both had a real passion for food. Before becoming a stay-at-home mother my mom was a chef and she always cooked gourmet meals for us at home while Joshua grew up on a farm and cattle ranch in Texas surrounded by food. One of the things that I love most about Joshua is how Stable he is. As a person Joshua is such a calming force for me, he's there when I need him and helps ground me when things get hectic in life. Joshua jokingly teases me is that his favorite thing about me is how Sophisticated I am, from my lovely manners to my British accent to how I act like a prim and proper lady. I laugh and always respond that here, he is the one with American accent, but Josh plays it off. My grandmother ran a cotillion school and spent quite a bit of time teaching my siblings and I how to be gentile, so, manners and proper behavior, back always straight, ankles crossed. After working hard for another two years, it's time for Joshua and I to graduate from University of Cambridge (Cambridge, UK), Joshua with a degree in Architecture and myself with a degree in Art History.

Thankfully as soon as I graduated I had a job lined up as a Conservator working on preserving and restoring paintings and artifacts at a museum where I had interned at during my time at university. Similarly, Joshua was able to use connections he made at his time in Uni to jet a job working as an Architect working on building designs all over the UK. It's sort of crazy, but it seems like a real dream come true. Seeing as both Joshua and I have stable careers on the way we decide its best for us to have our own apartment instead of staying with my parents.  Our apartment is an amazing 1 bedroom in Cambridge, UK.  It's got a lovely open living/dining/kitchen area done in sage greens, dark wood and lovely granite counters and island. Our bedroom is spacious with the most amazing walk in closet and connects with our small little balcony which is my favorite part of the apartment. I will say, the one thing that sometimes bothers me is the fact that we only have one bathroom. For now though, it's really basically perfect for us and Joshua really feel blessed.

After being settled down in our new place for about a year, Joshua and I have some extra funds set aside for our first vacation together. Joshua and I  make the the choice to go to Bali, Indonesia in August seeing as my work tends to slow down then and most of Josh's co-workers take vacations in other months so its a good time for him as well. We stay in this amazing resort at Hotel 2. The bar and lagoon like pool really attracted us to this location. While we were away, in addition to enjoying the luxurious spa amenities, swimming in the fantastic pool and enjoying fruity drinks at the bar Joshua and I enjoy Hiking, in the beautiful waterfall mountains with dark, greenery everywhere which is really stunning. Of course, working in a museum, I had to go and check out some of the local culture and art in the area so Joshua and I took several trips to a local Museum here whilst away. We spent three weeks in Bali and it really was amazing.

When we got back though, after being in such a vivacious area it seemed sort of lonely at home. Thinking about it, Joshua and I decided to get a pet. My family always had dogs when I was growing up and Joshua grew up on a ranch and farm surrounded by animals all the time. So, we went to the pet store and decided to get an exotic pet, we wanted something neither of us had ever had and so we went with a ferret. We got a female, black sable mitt ferret whom we, of course, spay. We named her Minnie, and she's just the sweetest little thing. Joshua and I adore her. She perfectly fits into our home and gives it such life

The Forbes/Winchester Family

DGF: Genevieve Taylor Forbes [23]

(Blonde Hair & Green Eyes) (Conservator) [Uni of Cambridge, Art History Major]

DBF: Joshua Alexander Winchester [23]

(Brown Hair & Blue Eyes) (Architect) [Uni of Cambridge, Architecture Major]

Ferret: Minnie [Black Sable Mitt, 1]

Genevieve Forbes and Joshua Winchester + Minnie

#16 brimariiee

brimariiee

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,474 posts
  • Interests:My son, diamond painting, reading, exploring with my family

Posted 06 September 2017 - 11:28 AM

You: Brielle Emily Collins [24]
-black hair and blue eyes
-insightful

-communication / event planner

Him: Andrew 'Drew' Lee Anderson [25]
-brown hair and green eyes

-stable
-sports management  / sports agent

2 years into college at UM, you begin getting serious with a guy you've been dating since you hit it off on the dance floor at a party.
After years of working hard, it's finally time for graduation for both you and your boyfriend.

Now that you have graduated, you are ready to get to work.
Unfortunately it takes a year and a half to find a job but you finally find the perfect one as an event planner at a hotel.
Drew finds one a little quicker, only 6 months after graduating, as a sports agent.

You decide to leave Ann Arbor and get a place in Boston, MA.
You get an apartment with 2 bedrooms
so you can live with your best friend, Austin Parker Jones.
Austin is 26 and has brown hair and blue eyes.

You go to Rome, Italy in April for your birthday
You stay at Hotel 2 and make sure to visit the
Colosseum and the Trevi Fountain while there.
You adopt a female Bengal kitten named Juliette.

#17 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,663 posts
  • Interests:Movies, music, psychology, history, literature, anime, cosplay, and names.

Posted 12 September 2017 - 06:02 PM

After a year in their new jobs, Serena and Liam have saved up some money for their first vacation together. They take a trip to Phuket, Thailand in February, where they stay in a wonderful resort hotel. While there, they enjoy the outdoors by going elephant trekking and kayaking. When they get back to the apartment, it feels kind of empty. They decide to get a pet, since they enjoyed spending time with animals on their trip. Obviously, they can't get a tiger or an elephant, so they decide on a Caspian Pond Turtle. They name him Duncan.

Serena Lauren Jacobs 

Brown hair and brown eyes

Captivating

Majored in Public Policy at Princeton University

Works as a paralegal in an attorney's office

William Alexander Tolkien "Liam"

Blond hair and green eyes

Reliable

Majored in History at Princeton University

Works at a museum as a curator 

Serena and Liam met while they were living in the same residence hall on campus and kept seeing each other.

Their best friend is Emily Morgan Jones, who has brown hair and blue eyes.

They have a pet turtle named Duncan.

#18 Cass

Cass

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Interests:Dancing, singing, Netflix, names, Mario, shopping, cute guys, friends, dogs,

Posted 14 September 2017 - 01:35 PM

My name is Madison Paige Dawson, although everyone calls me Madi, and I have wavy blonde hair and golden brown eyes. I'm a twenty year old sophomore in college at the University of Cambridge in Cambridge, UK. I love it here, although I always feel a bit homesick after moving all the way to Cambridge from Denver, Colorado, where most of my family and friends still live.

I'm walking into the library, not really looking where I'm going, to study after my best friend and roomy, Allison Claire Montgomery, left me and our 'girls night' to hang out with her boyfriend, when I run into him - literally. Matthew Alexander Wingdom, a blonde in my year with gorgeous light blue eyes, helps me pick up my books after running into me, muttering multiple apologies. I say it's fine and smile at him, and later we study together. He's friendly, charismatic, and funny, and I find myself quickly falling for him. We go on a couple dates, he says he loves how optimistic I am, and we make it official. I really like him, and he likes me too.

2 years later, Matt and i are still going strong and are graduating. I have a degree in architecture, while he studied art history. We start thinking about a life we could have in the future, and even hope to move in together.

After graduating, we both have jobs immediately lined up. I'm an interior decorator at a nice firm, and he's a conservator.

I really miss the US, and somehow convince Matt to move to the United States with me. We end up choosing Miami, FL, and it's absolutely gorgeous. We choose a nice, very open 1 bedroom apartment that I quickly grow to love.

After being settled down in our new place for about a year, Matt and I have some extra funds set aside for our first vacation together. Matt and I make the the choice to go to Bali, Indonesia in August seeing as my work tends to slow down then and most of Matt's co-workers take vacations in other months so its a good time for him as well. We stay in this amazing resort at Hotel 2. The bar and lagoon like pool really attracted us to this location. While we were away, in addition to enjoying the luxurious spa amenities, swimming in the fantastic pool and enjoying fruity drinks at the bar Matthew and I enjoy Hiking, in the beautiful waterfall mountains with dark, greenery everywhere which is really stunning. Of course, seeing and hearing how amazing the experience is, we had to go on the dolphin tour, which was completely unforgettable. We spent two weeks in Bali and it really was amazing.

Once we are home from the trip, we realize our apartment feels a bit empty. About a month of searching after we got back from Bali, we finally find the perfect Siberian Husky to call our family. We name him Bear, and he is just the sweetest most precious thing.

#19 const3llati0ns

const3llati0ns

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 11:56 AM

Vienna Taylor Monroe (22)

Brown hair and blue eyes 

Jason Alexander Wolfenden (23)

Brown hair and blue eyes 

They both went to the same party and hit it off on the dance floor. She loves how hardworking he is, and she loves how educated she is. They graduate from MIT, where she majored in computer science and he majored in electrical engineering. 

She has a job lined up immediately after graduation as a software application developer working on designing computer applications. He gets a job as an aerospace engineer working on space vehicles and military aircraft.

They end up moving to Honolulu, Hawaii of all places, in a two bedroom apartment. There is a roommate in the other room, named Ramiro Tristan Johnson (24). He has brown hair and green eyes. 

After being settled down for about a year, they decide to go on a vacation to Cancun, Mexico in January. They visit an underwater museum and Mayan ruins. When they get home, they adopt a male Syrian hamster named Domino. 

#20 astrothief42

astrothief42

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts
  • Interests:Baby Names, DIY, Grand Theft Auto, Harry Potter, Hawaii Five-0, Kingdom Hearts, Music, The Sims, Writing

Posted 12 July 2018 - 07:35 PM

Katelyn Jessica Holloway {24}

~Blonde hair and blue eyes

~Neuroscience/Genetic Counselor

Jason Alexander Wolfe {24}

~Brown hair and blue eyes

~Public Health/Industrial Hygienist

In their third year of college, Katelyn and Jason met at a party and the two hit it off on the dance floor. Katelyn likes how friendly Jason is, and Jason likes how educated Katelyn is. The two are graduating from Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, MD. Katelyn is getting her B.S. in Neuroscience, and Jason is getting his B.S. in Public Health. It takes 6 months for Katelyn to get a career in her chosen field, while it takes Jason over a year. Katelyn takes a job as a Genetic Counselor and Jason takes a job as an Industrial Hygienist. They decide to stay in their hometown of Baltimore and move in to a 1 bedroom apartment together. A year after moving in the apartment, Katelyn and Jason take a vacation to Santorini, Greece in June. They stay in a quite eccentric (but beautiful) hotel. They go on a Catamaran Cruise and to a Winery. After coming back, they realize their apartment is quite empty and get a female betta fish named Angel.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: game by brigame 2, part 3, you are, you are going on vacation, you are getting a pet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users