Photo

(Another) You Are...{Part 1}

game 2 game by bri you are getting a boyfriend you are graduating college you are part 1

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
27 replies to this topic

#21 Cass

Cass

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Interests:Dancing, singing, Netflix, names, Mario, shopping, cute guys, friends, dogs,

Posted 14 September 2017 - 12:51 PM

My name is Madison Paige Dawson, although everyone calls me Madi, and I have wavy blonde hair and golden brown eyes. I'm a twenty year old sophomore in college at the University of Cambridge in Cambridge, UK. I love it here, although I always feel a bit homesick after moving all the way to Cambridge from Denver, Colorado, where most of my family and friends still live.

I'm walking into the library, not really looking where I'm going, to study after my best friend and roomy, Allison Claire Montgomery, left me and our 'girls night' to hang out with her boyfriend, when I run into him - literally. Matthew Alexander Wingdom, a blonde in my year with gorgeous light blue eyes, helps me pick up my books after running into me, muttering multiple apologies. I say it's fine and smile at him, and later we study together. He's friendly, charismatic, and funny, and I find myself quickly falling for him. We go on a couple dates, he says he loves how optimistic I am, and we make it official. I really like him, and he likes me too.

2 years later, Matt and i are still going strong and are graduating. I have a degree in history of art, while he studied architecture. We start thinking about a life we could have in the future, and even hope to move in together.

#22 const3llati0ns

const3llati0ns

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 11:41 AM

Vienna Taylor Monroe (21)

Brown hair and blue eyes 

Jason Alexander Wolfenden (22)

Brown hair and blue eyes 

They both went to the same party and hit it off on the dance floor. She loves how hardworking he is, and she loves how educated she is. They graduate from MIT, where she majored in computer science and he majored in electrical engineering. 

#23 astrothief42

astrothief42

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts
  • Interests:Baby Names, DIY, Grand Theft Auto, Harry Potter, Hawaii Five-0, Kingdom Hearts, Music, The Sims, Writing

Posted 12 July 2018 - 07:13 PM

Katelyn Jessica Holloway {22}

~Blonde hair and blue eyes

Jason Alexander Wolfe {22}

~Brown hair and blue eyes

In their third year of college, Katelyn and Jason met at a party and the two hit it off on the dance floor. Katelyn likes how friendly Jason is, and Jason likes how educated Katelyn is. The two are graduating from Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, MD. Katelyn is getting her B.S. in Neuroscience, and Jason is getting his B.S. in Public Health. 

#24 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 18 July 2018 - 04:28 AM

Opal Stephanie Harper

- Brown hair & green eyes -

William Alexander Black

- Blond hair & green eyes -

- Opal was sitting at a bar when William approached her. Opal likes how stable William is, and he likes optimistic she is. They finally graduated from Stanford University; Opal with a degree in International Relations, and William with a degree in Psychology. -

#25 DanielleH

DanielleH

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 09:44 AM

Margaret Elizabeth Pemberton

• black hair and green eyes

Two years into college, Margaret began getting serious with a guy she's been dating. They were neighbours on campus and kept seeing each other every day. His name was Thomas.

Thomas Alexander Hathaway

• black hair and green eyes

Margaret's favorite trait of Thomas is how reliable he is and he loves how dedicated she is. Now, they're both graduating from University of California at Berkeley where Margaret majored in business administration and Thomas majored in earth science.

#26 ashooles

ashooles

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,952 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 08:13 PM

My name is Elsie Amanda Michaels. I have blonde hair and blue eyes. I've been with my boyfriend Joseph Alexander Friend for two years now and we are getting pretty serious. He has blond hair and brown eyes. We met at a school event and connected over our shared interest  of tennis. He's such a nice guy. I really love how friendly he is to everyone - even those he passes in the street. He says he loves how educated I am.

We have now graduated from Columbia University in NYC. I majored in civil engineering while Joe majored in human biology.

corinna-slusser.jpg?w968h681

0d602b82cc5aaeb950ff7181e1bd687f--medium

#27 CareBear

CareBear

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 09 September 2018 - 10:16 PM

Daria Katherine Nevins 

Brown hair & Green eyes

Fair

Public Health

Joseph Alexander Windsor 

Blonde hair & Brown eyes

Reliable

Neuroscience

Had a class together and were paired together for a group project.

Graduated from John Hopkins University in Baltimore, MD, USA.

#28 MalloryMae

MalloryMae

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,514 posts
  • Interests:Everything Disney, Marvel & Star Wars!

Posted 06 December 2018 - 04:34 PM

Isabella 'Bella' Caitlin Mosey [23]
- Black Hair, Green Eyes
- Thoughtful, Selfless
- Majored in Communitcation

James 'Jay' Lee Finch [22]
- Brown Hair, Brown Eyes
- Friendly, Humble
- Majored in Sports Management

Bumped into each other in the library.
Graduated from University of Michigan.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: game 2, game by bri, you are getting a boyfriend, you are graduating college, you are, part 1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users