Siena

Nancy

Anastasia

Isabel

Tiernan

Lorelei

India

but all as middle names.

It's difficult because I'd like only Biblical/Biblical-related first names.

Any ideas more than welcome!!

Please give me feedback on those combos!! Even if you just comment on a few! Thank you!

#2 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 02:31 PM

anybody? 😁

#3 MissJay

MissJay

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 04:03 PM

My favorites from your list are:

Noa Lillian Louise: I actually really love Noa for a girl. The middle names are a little L heavy, which can make for a tongue twister. But, I think overall they all work well together.

Elizabeth Boheme Ivy "Ellis": I think the nickname Ellis is a new and refreshing take on Elizabeth. It has a very tomboyish charm that I love. Boheme isn't really my style, but I think it works well with Ivy. 

Evangeline Spencer May "Evan":  Evangeline has always been a guilty pleasure of mine. I'm not sure about the nickname Evan, mostly because I love the nickname Evie. I think that Spencer is a really nice balance for such a super girly first name. May also fits nicely. Overall I think this is my favorite of all your names. 

Selah Ernestine Grey: Selah is so beautiful and works well with Grey! I think that Ernestine is a little harsh compared with the other two names. Selah Evangeline Grey would be super stunning, imo. 

Hosanna Elise Bell "Senna": Hosanna is another beautiful biblical name. I think Elise and Bell fit it perfectly. 

Mahalia Sophie Lake "Hallie": I read a book named Mahalia once and instantly fell in love with the name. Its one of those names that could have multiple nickname options, but Hallie is probably my favorite. I think it pairs nicely with a more common name like Sophie and Lake pulls them all together well. 

Here's a few suggestions I came up with by mixing around your names: 

Noa Tiernan Louise

Elizabeth Tiernan Ivy 

Naomi Anastasia Fleur

Evangeline Siena May

Selah Anastasia Grey

Ruth Cecelia Boheme

Mahalia Isabel Lake

That's all I can come up with now, I'll come back and add more if I think of any! Hope this helps!  :) 

• Addison likes this

#4 Barbie

Barbie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:Writing, reading, sign language, riding horses, volunteering, working with children, and teaching martial arts!

Posted 20 July 2015 - 07:34 AM

My faves are:

Ana-Lenore Scout
It's a beautiful and unique double first name and I adore Scout as a middle!!! They work well together.
Ahlai Charlotte Hope
This one is gorgeous! Charlotte has been growing on me especially as a mn, and Hope has always been a fave of mine. They go well with the beautiful Ahlai :)
Hosannah Elise Bell with nn Senna
It's such a genius nn for a name I wouldn't think was usable! Elise Bell is darling <3 Hadassah Elise Bell is also lovely.
Elam Juliette Grace
I LOVE love Juliette Grace (Grace being my name ;) )! I am not too sure about Elam though... I guess it just might remind me of Islam... I hope that doesn't sound too horrible. India Juliette Grace is stunning, but India is not a Biblical fn like you wanted... Esther Juliette Grace is pretty...

Here are some other thoughts:
Abra Tiernan Lucille
Zeri Anastasia Reese
Naomi India Fleur * (really like this one)
Zorah Eloise Siena
Selah Nancy/Isabel Grey

Hope I helped... beautiful names :)
  • Addison likes this

#5 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 07:05 PM

My favorites from your list are:

Noa Lillian Louise: I actually really love Noa for a girl. The middle names are a little L heavy, which can make for a tongue twister. But, I think overall they all work well together.

Elizabeth Boheme Ivy "Ellis": I think the nickname Ellis is a new and refreshing take on Elizabeth. It has a very tomboyish charm that I love. Boheme isn't really my style, but I think it works well with Ivy. 

Evangeline Spencer May "Evan":  Evangeline has always been a guilty pleasure of mine. I'm not sure about the nickname Evan, mostly because I love the nickname Evie. I think that Spencer is a really nice balance for such a super girly first name. May also fits nicely. Overall I think this is my favorite of all your names. 

Selah Ernestine Grey: Selah is so beautiful and works well with Grey! I think that Ernestine is a little harsh compared with the other two names. Selah Evangeline Grey would be super stunning, imo. 

Hosanna Elise Bell "Senna": Hosanna is another beautiful biblical name. I think Elise and Bell fit it perfectly. 

Mahalia Sophie Lake "Hallie": I read a book named Mahalia once and instantly fell in love with the name. Its one of those names that could have multiple nickname options, but Hallie is probably my favorite. I think it pairs nicely with a more common name like Sophie and Lake pulls them all together well. 

Here's a few suggestions I came up with by mixing around your names: 

Noa Tiernan Louise

Elizabeth Tiernan Ivy 

Naomi Anastasia Fleur

Evangeline Siena May

Selah Anastasia Grey

Ruth Cecelia Boheme

Mahalia Isabel Lake

That's all I can come up with now, I'll come back and add more if I think of any! Hope this helps!  :) 

Thank you so much!! :) Esp love your suggestion of Evangeline Siena May <3

#6 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 07:08 PM

My faves are:

Ana-Lenore Scout
It's a beautiful and unique double first name and I adore Scout as a middle!!! They work well together.
Ahlai Charlotte Hope
This one is gorgeous! Charlotte has been growing on me especially as a mn, and Hope has always been a fave of mine. They go well with the beautiful Ahlai :)
Hosannah Elise Bell with nn Senna
It's such a genius nn for a name I wouldn't think was usable! Elise Bell is darling <3 Hadassah Elise Bell is also lovely.
Elam Juliette Grace
I LOVE love Juliette Grace (Grace being my name ;) )! I am not too sure about Elam though... I guess it just might remind me of Islam... I hope that doesn't sound too horrible. India Juliette Grace is stunning, but India is not a Biblical fn like you wanted... Esther Juliette Grace is pretty...

Here are some other thoughts:
Abra Tiernan Lucille
Zeri Anastasia Reese
Naomi India Fleur * (really like this one)
Zorah Eloise Siena
Selah Nancy/Isabel Grey

Hope I helped... beautiful names :)

thank you, thank you, thank you! Glad to see you love Ahlai, I was worried no one would lol  ^_^  Abra Tiernan Lucille is super cute! and love Zeri Anastasia Reese.

• Barbie likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users