hidari11

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • Interests:biotechnology, microbiology, biochemistry

Posted 26 June 2021 - 10:21 PM

Hello!
I currently have 3 favorite female and male names.
Which of them do you consider the best sounding / prettiest / intelligent / feminine or masculine?
Here are my TOP3:
-Rosanna, Idalia and Aurora
-Ivan, Aaron and Leon

#2 Nings8

Nings8

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 02 July 2021 - 12:11 PM

Rosanna: I LOVE to see Rosanna! One of the most underused Rose- variant names in my opinion. I think it would perfectly fit a younger girl, as well as an older woman!

Idalia: I've never seen Idalia on someone's list before, but I absolutely adore it. It gives off kind of cool, mysterious but still super-model type vibes.

Aurora: Pretty and innocent, but is rising in popularity

Ivan: I like Ivan. Cool, short, and pretty Russian-sounding, I think Ivan is an untapped market of good sounds

Aaron: Outdated and a little clunky. Definitely my least favorite

Leon: I like Leon! A little softer than Leo, it gives a sophisticated, well-educated sound

To answer: I think Rosanna is the most feminine, Idalia is the most unique, and Aurora is pretty but has no wow factor. Idalia wins the girls for me, but Rosanna is a close second

Ivan is a clear winner for the boys, with its sounds being both modern and classic. Leon is a second (a little too outdated for me) with Aaron bringing up the rear.

Hope this helped! Best of luck

• hidari11 likes this

#3 LiamOutYonder

LiamOutYonder

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Interests:soccer, swimming, equestrian sports, reading, hockey

Posted 07 July 2021 - 04:12 PM

I quite honestly don’t like any of them. Though I’m very picky about my names which may be why.

Rosanna: long, and very feminine, you’d be amazed how it could get spelling by some people.

Idalia: ok, I’ve never heard of a name like that. I’m not sure how it would be pronounced, which is why I’m a touch confused.

Aurora: unless this is what you want, I immediately think of the Disney Princess. Incredibly feminine.

Ivan: it’s pretty cool, but a totally hit or miss name. Some people just aren’t Ivans.

Aaron: when I hear Aaron, I think of kinda cool dads with a nine to five office job. Completely average person.

Leon: not a huge fan of this one, I like Leo better. Pretty old-timey.

I don’t mean to sound critical of any of your names, just none of them are my style, but they sound nice together.

• hidari11 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users