• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Laney

Laney

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,283 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Jem cartoon, ER, CSI: Miami, Full House, Sailor Moon (original anime and live-action), Flashpoint, Felicity, ID channel, Food Network baking competitions, MasterChef/MasterChef Junior/Junior MasterChef Australia, movies (mostly 80's and 90's), writing/reading fan-fiction, baking, vegan cooking, photography, traveling, cats, books and tv shows/movies about female murderers, swimming, bowling, drawing, surfing the internet, forensics, Netflix, 80's and 90's music, picture editing, shopping, coffee (decaf mostly, but I love mocha Frappuccinos too)

Posted 11 July 2017 - 10:18 PM

I'm trying to think of names for some police officers in a Full House fanfic, but I'm stumped.  What are some names that scream "cop" to you?

There are two main officers, plus maybe a couple minor ones.  I don't have much to go on, except that Officer 1 is a tall, well toned African American guy in his mid-30's.  Officer 2 is an average sized Caucasian guy and he's 40 years old.  I am still developing their profiles, but the first officer is usually calm, cool, and collected, even when interrogating suspects and the second guy is a little aggressive with the suspects sometimes, but like his partner, he is fair.  They are investigating a child abduction case that later turns into something much bigger.

The story is set in the mid 1990's.

#2 LilaKatherine

LilaKatherine

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 10:46 AM

Officer 1:
Danny Michaels
Peter Henry
George Evans
Leland Peters

Officer 2:
Eddie Jones
Caleb Williams
Victor Jameson
Kirk Matthew
  • Laney likes this

#3 taylor4

taylor4

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 03:12 PM

Micheal, Charles, Preston, Issac, Thomas, Larry, Benny, Danny, Sam, Derek, Joe and John. Please return the favor by leaving a few name son my post: http://www.babynameg...showtopic=34416

• Laney likes this

#4 ezj

ezj

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 06:58 PM

Officer #1

Leon

Derek

Nate