Photo

What I love about YOUR favorite names! :)

• Please log in to reply
118 replies to this topic

#21 kassieb11

kassieb11

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Interests:Art, History, Kite-Boarding, Kites, Xbox, Video Games, Puzzles, Movies, Reading, Mythology, Animating, Anime, Animals, Names, Cooking.

Posted 31 July 2012 - 07:16 PM

Saida Rose - I looked up the name Saida for the pronunciation and i love it, the meaning of huntress and fortune just feel so strong to me and its a very unique name, i love it. The middle name Rose is one i have loved most of my life and i think the combo here sounds perfect.

Declan Robert - Declan is a lovely boys name, and you cant beat a classic like Robert especially for a mn.

Linkin "Link" Samuel John & Ophilia "Lia" Sonnet Rose

#22 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,883 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 01 August 2012 - 09:06 AM

Linkin Samuel John "Link" - i think Link is a really handsome nick name! Ive been a fan of presidential names lately, Linkin is handsome! I like Samuel a lot as well <3

Ophilia Sonnet Rose "Lia" - i have Ophelia on my own list, its absolutely stunning!! I adore the name<3 and also the nick name Lia is darling<3 i think the spelling Lia is much prettier than Leah, in my opinion. Sonnet is a guilty pleasure of mine, I definitely like the sounds of it with Ophelia. And Rose, plain and simple, sounds amazing with this combo! I honestly LOVE this combo! <3

Henry Christopher and Saoirse Isabel
** Christopher is big in my family, so its an honoring name. Saoirse Isabel is entirely Guilty Pleasure!! SARE-sha (: and Isabel i pronounce EEE-suh-belle, different than the norm so thats why its gp (; **

#23 minnesotagirl1023

minnesotagirl1023

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 12:43 PM

I love the name Kaylee Michelle, kaylee is such a pretty name and Michelle makes it more classic. I also love the name Preston Michael for a boy.

#24 The Future Mrs B

The Future Mrs B

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,094 posts
  • Interests:Music, names and my friends.

Posted 01 August 2012 - 12:46 PM

I love love love Henry. Christopher is nice.
Saoirse Isabel is gorgeous. I like the pronounciation of Isabel.

Samuel Elijah
Cecelia Anne

#25 Mikaela Lewis

Mikaela Lewis

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 02:54 PM

Samuel Elijah - Samuel is very handsome itself and paired with Elijah is such an elegant name! I love Elijah myself

Cecelia - works for both an adult and a little girl, Celia would be a cute nickname

Jacoby Nash and Naomi Brooke

#26 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 01 August 2012 - 06:58 PM

Jacoby Nash - This combo has a really nice flow! I like the uniqueness of both names; they compliment each other well.

Naomi Brooke - I love Brooke! And Naomi is very pretty... it's one of those names I think isn't used as much as it should be!

Paige Savannah & James Arlen

#27 The Future Mrs B

The Future Mrs B

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,094 posts
  • Interests:Music, names and my friends.

Posted 01 August 2012 - 07:20 PM

Paige is adorable. Able to be both tomboyish or girly.
James is great. Especially with the nn Jaime. Arlen is also amazing.

Henry August

Delilah Avery

#28 kassieb11

kassieb11

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Interests:Art, History, Kite-Boarding, Kites, Xbox, Video Games, Puzzles, Movies, Reading, Mythology, Animating, Anime, Animals, Names, Cooking.

Posted 01 August 2012 - 08:17 PM

Henry August - Henry is such a cute name, and August even more! This combo is very adorable!

Delilah Avery - I love Delilah Its on my list!! Avery is a good mn for Delilah.

Desmond "Dez" Michael Allen & Emmalina "Mal or Lin"Summer Marie

#29 Guest_NatalieErin_*

Guest_NatalieErin_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 August 2012 - 06:37 PM

Desmond Michael Allen - This name flows well! Desmond is so unique! I like it and I like how the middle names Michael and Allen are common.
Emmalina Summer Marie - I like the flow of this name too! Emmalina is also a very unique name and I also like it. I think Summer is a great middle name! I don't know why, but when I hear the name Emmalina, I automatically think of the summer time. Marie is just a great common middle name for all names.

Avary "Ava" Lynn
Bentley Cole

#30 Dorcas

Dorcas

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 04:50 AM

Avary "Ava" Lynn: I'm a big fan of this! I love Avary and Avery. Both are beautiful and Ava as a nickname? Brilliant and superb! And Lynn? Grounds the name so perfectly! It's a great combo for a little girl!

Bentley Cole: All I can think is that this boy would turn into a handsome, amazing gentleman. Bentley and Cole are amazing together and very gentlemanly!

Eric Adam Brian

Elizabeth "Buffy" Winifred Cambria

(we have a one syllable surname hence two middle names for our kids lol)

#31 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 7,883 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:22 PM

We haven't replied to this topic in forever, but I wanted to resurface it! Plus I remember that someone was the last one to post and didn't get a happy comment on their names. So, Dorcas, Eric Adam Brian is a very handsome name. I love how I imagine The Little Mermaid every time I hear Eric. He could be your little prince Eric. Adam and Brian, and Eric really, are all such wonderful traditional picks you cant go wrong with it! I love the name Elizabeth, another thats just so traditional you can't go wrong. Buffy is a very unique nick name for it! It would turn an every day name to a little extra special. Winifred is beautiful, its been growing on me.

My names:
Henry Theodore and Gwendolyn Phoebe

#32 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

Genie-ous Baby Namer and Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:34 PM

Henry Theodore - Henry Just has such great associations for me (If you don't count King Henry VIII!). It's a sweet name that ages beautifully.

And of course Theodore is just adorable. It's a timeless classic but it's not stuffy.

Gwendolyn Phoebe - Both are so soft and elegant. I love the nickname Gwen.. though Wendy, Lyn or Dolly could be interesting. Phoebe is one of my favourites. It's so precious, but like Henry, I can see it on a baby and above.

Beautiful combinations with wonderful flow, Remalem! :wub:

Henry August and Audrey Sofia

#33 ShannonElizabeth

ShannonElizabeth

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 830 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:03 PM

Henry August: I love both of these names, and the combination is just great! :)
Audrey Sofia: I love that Sofia is spelled this way and not the more popular version (Sophia) I also love the flow, and Audrey sounds so sophisticated and gorgeous. :)

Lily Elizabeth & Lucas James

#34 BabyNameRater

BabyNameRater

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:23 PM

Lily Elizabeth is just so sweet and cute and has a slight vintage feel that I adore!

Lucas James is such a strong, handsome name, you can't go wrong with it!

Mine: Constance Arabella and Michael James

#35 Tora

Tora

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:41 PM

Constance Arabella- I adore Arabella and Constance is one of my GP :) I think that they compliment each other because they're both on that line of unusual without being considered weird
Micheal James- A quintessential name of perfection! They are both classic names and adorable!

Philippa Cadence nn. Pippa and Archibald Thomas nn. Archie

#36 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 7,883 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:01 PM

Aww thanks Yas!! <3 <3 <3

I think Phillipa Cadence is absolutely gorgeous <3 And Pippa is such a cutesy nick name! I feel like Phillipa and Cadence go well together, and each name individually is too sweet <3

Archibald Thomas is vintage and handsome! I adore vintage names, and I am head over heels for Archie! I have Archer nick name Archie on my list, but Archibald is super handsome. Love it, love it!

Aurora Clementine and Liam Wilder

#37 EmilyA

EmilyA

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 870 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:17 PM

Aurora Clementine

Love the princess feel to it and Clementine balances it out nicely!

Liam Wilder

Wilder! I have seen this name used once on a little boy and they called him Wiley, how precious is that? I love this combo! Wilder is just so handsome and yet modern and Liam balances it out with that vintage charm.

Isla Mae & Solomon James

#38 JENN2688

JENN2688

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,508 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:09 PM

Isla Mae -- Very beautiful & classic. The flow is perfect & this name will age well. It's short & sweet, but so lovely.

Solomon James -- Very strong masculine name, which also will age well.

Edith Georgiana & Atticus Leif

#39 EmilyA

EmilyA

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 870 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:07 AM

Edith Georgiana

I like the name Edith. It's a nice alternative for the popular Eden. Georgiana, love this name, very regal sounding and mellows Edith out with it.

Atticus Leif

Words cannot express how much I love these two names. Atticus, partial to 'To Kill a Mockingbird' and I believe this name will be making a comeback within the next year. Leif is a GP of mine. It's the type of name that you think about and ask 'Whose that?'. Very mysterious and handsome.

Delphinium Monet & Emile Neptune

#40 kate_93

kate_93

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 12:45 AM

Delphinium Monet

This combo is beautiful. I love Monet on a girl

Emile Neptune

I think Neptune is a very strong name for a boy and it works perectly paired with Emile

Sophia Violet and Eric Zachary

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users