• This topic is locked This topic is locked
38 replies to this topic

#1 Jenna Hansen

Jenna Hansen

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • Interests:Working out, being a nanny, spending time with my fiance, reading, writing, watching movies.

Posted 29 August 2011 - 08:49 PM

You are 18 and have just graduated from high school. You are a straight A, AP student and start your college career out at Princeton University. Your roommate is very studious as well but has a very strong wild side. She likes to party on the weekends and drags you to a party one night. You find a place on the couch with a cup of Coke and don't talk to anyone. A guy walks up to you and you start talking. You talk for a long time and then he convinces you to go for a walk. You are feeling a little light headed in the crowd and you agree. You start your walk and he makes a move on you. You try to stop him but eventually you give in and let him go at it. You get back that night fully regretting what you just let happen. You spend the next two weeks studying and doing nothing but that and eating. You realize that you missed your period and get a store bought pregnancy test to assure you that you don't need to worry. You fell your heart drop into your stomach when you see the results. You're pregnant! You talk to the guy who got you pregnant and see what he thinks.

Dice(It's a clock but it works the same. Slide the little nob next to it to an 8 though. You just click on it and it will spin.)

If you roll an even number, go to situation 1. If you roll an odd number, go to situation 2.

Situation 1: He talks to his family and they tell him that the right thing to do would be to stay in touch with you and to help out with the baby. You feel like he is doing the right thing as well and you two start hanging out more often. You eventually start to grow feelings for each other and when he pops the question, you say yes. The day after he proposes, you go to the doctor and find out you are having twins! The news is heart-stopping for the both of you but he stays by your side through it all. Four months after he proposes, you are gifted with two bundles of joy.

Situation 2: You talk to him and he tells you that there is no way he is helping with the baby. He says he doesn't feel responsible for the baby even though he is the father. You cry yourself to sleep but still keep your head held high. You go to the doctor a few months later and find out you are having twins! There is an intern working there who you really hit it off with. He asks you out and you say yes. You starts dating and about 5 months later he asks you to marry him. Your heart is telling you yes but your head is telling you no. You haven't known him very long and he isn't the dad. You decide to follow your heart and say yes. Four months later, the doctors bring in your two babies with your fiance there to help.

Situation 1 things:
You:
First name
Middle name

Dad of your children and your fiance:
First name
Middle name

1. B/B
2. G/G
3. B/G
4. G/B
5. B/B
6. G/G
7. B/G
8. G/B

Baby boy:
First name
Middle name

Baby girl:
First name
Middle name

Situation 2 things:
You:
First name
Middle name

Your fiance:
First name
Middle name

1. G/G
2. B/B
3. G/B
4. B/G
5. B/G
6. G/B
7. B/B
8. G/G

Baby boy:
First name
Middle name

Baby girl:
First name
Middle name

#2 alaskayoung

alaskayoung

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 768 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 09:02 PM

You are 18 and have just graduated from high school. You are a straight A, AP student and start your college career out at Princeton University. Your roommate is very studious as well but has a very strong wild side. She likes to party on the weekends and drags you to a party one night. You find a place on the couch with a cup of Coke and don't talk to anyone. A guy walks up to you and you start talking. You talk for a long time and then he convinces you to go for a walk. You are feeling a little light headed in the crowd and you agree. You start your walk and he makes a move on you. You try to stop him but eventually you give in and let him go at it. You get back that night fully regretting what you just let happen. You spend the next two weeks studying and doing nothing but that and eating. You realize that you missed your period and get a store bought pregnancy test to assure you that you don't need to worry. You fell your heart drop into your stomach when you see the results. You're pregnant! You talk to the guy who got you pregnant and see what he thinks.
He talks to his family and they tell him that the right thing to do would be to stay in touch with you and to help out with the baby. You feel like he is doing the right thing as well and you two start hanging out more often. You eventually start to grow feelings for each other and when he pops the question, you say yes. The day after he proposes, you go to the doctor and find out you are having twins! The news is heart-stopping for the both of you but he stays by your side through it all. Four months after he proposes, you are gifted with two bundles of joy.
Situation 1:
Me: Lucy Valentina- 18
Fiance/Baby Daddy: Benjamin Sawyer- 18
S/S: Easton Grey & Landon Elliot
-Newborn

#3 Fez

Fez

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 09:16 PM

Katherine Minerva Ellis (19)
Andrew Miller Brighton (19)

DD/DS: Jackson Darcy Ellis Brighton / Audrey Cecilia Ellis Brighton (nb)

#4 Jenna Hansen

Jenna Hansen

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 771 posts
  • Interests:Working out, being a nanny, spending time with my fiance, reading, writing, watching movies.

Posted 29 August 2011 - 09:48 PM

Situation 1: He talks to his family and they tell him that the right thing to do would be to stay in touch with you and to help out with the baby. You feel like he is doing the right thing as well and you two start hanging out more often. You eventually start to grow feelings for each other and when he pops the question, you say yes. The day after he proposes, you go to the doctor and find out you are having twins! The news is heart-stopping for the both of you but he stays by your side through it all. Four months after he proposes, you are gifted with two bundles of joy.

Faith Mahala(19)

Posted Image

Timothy Sawyer nn. Tim(19)

Posted Image

Ashton Bertram and Grace Cecelia(nb)

Posted Image

#5 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 30 August 2011 - 04:19 AM

You are 18 and have just graduated from high school. You are a straight A, AP student and start your college career out at Princeton University. Your roommate is very studious as well but has a very strong wild side. She likes to party on the weekends and drags you to a party one night. You find a place on the couch with a cup of Coke and don't talk to anyone. A guy walks up to you and you start talking. You talk for a long time and then he convinces you to go for a walk. You are feeling a little light headed in the crowd and you agree. You start your walk and he makes a move on you. You try to stop him but eventually you give in and let him go at it. You get back that night fully regretting what you just let happen. You spend the next two weeks studying and doing nothing but that and eating. You realize that you missed your period and get a store bought pregnancy test to assure you that you don't need to worry. You fell your heart drop into your stomach when you see the results. You're pregnant! You talk to the guy who got you pregnant and see what he thinks. He talks to his family and they tell him that the right thing to do would be to stay in touch with you and to help out with the baby. You feel like he is doing the right thing as well and you two start hanging out more often. You eventually start to grow feelings for each other and when he pops the question, you say yes. The day after he proposes, you go to the doctor and find out you are having twins! The news is heart-stopping for the both of you but he stays by your side through it all. Four months after he proposes, you are gifted with two bundles of joy.

Me: Anna Melisent {19}
Him: Henry Sawyer {19}
Our bundles of joy: Rory Elliot/Mae Cecelia {nb}

Anna & Henry w/ Rory & Mae

#6 Lish4042

Lish4042

Epic Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 08:00 AM

Charlotte Lucia (19)
Nathaniel Walker

DS/DD: Easton Gardiner / Ava Hazelle (NB)

#7 lifesaboutmusic

lifesaboutmusic

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,576 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 12:41 PM

Mother: Emily Sabina
Father: John Carter *JC*

DD/DD: Audrey Cecilia & Ava Rory

#8 ReadeAlexandra

ReadeAlexandra

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 03:28 PM

Situation 2: You talk to him and he tells you that there is no way he is helping with the baby. He says he doesn't feel responsible for the baby even though he is the father. You cry yourself to sleep but still keep your head held high. You go to the doctor a few months later and find out you are having twins! There is an intern working there who you really hit it off with. He asks you out and you say yes. You starts dating and about 5 months later he asks you to marry him. Your heart is telling you yes but your head is telling you no. You haven't known him very long and he isn't the dad. You decide to follow your heart and say yes. Four months later, the doctors bring in your two babies with your fiance there to help.

You: Susannah Isolde *Annie* (19)

Your fiance: Samuel Slater *Sam* (21)

B/B: Ashton Clay *Ash* & Hayden Grey *Hayes* (nb)

#9 brittany111

brittany111

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,912 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 09:32 PM

I'm Sarah Mila,
Some douche got me knocked up at a party. Thankfully (as i see it now) he wants nothing to do with my babies. At the hospital for a check up one day an intern Luke Sawyer and I started chatting, he asks me out, I say yes etc etc. he asks for my hand, I follow my heart and say yes. Next thing I know we’re in the delivery room and he is helping bring my twins into the world.
DS/DD: Blake Eliot/ Greer Annie

#10 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 01:21 PM

Hi, I'm Elizabeth Constantia Caldwell. I've recently graduated highschool with a perfect GPA and as class Valedictorian. I'm now attending Princeton University. My roommate, Clarice Angela Jackson, is amazingly studious but she also had a wild side and loves to party when not studying. Which is not really my cup of tea but one night she dragged me along so I ended up finding a place on the couch with a cup of Coke. Then a handsome guy came over to me and started to chat me up, he seemed nice, so then when he asked me to go for a walk I said okay and he took my hand and we went out. I started to feel light headed and as we walked he made a move on me. I wasn't so sure at first and tried to stop him but after a bit I gave in and we ended up having sex. I regretted it the next morning. I spent the next two weeks doing nothing but eating, sleeping and studying. I realized I missed my period and I got a pregnancy test just in case and was shocked that it said I was in fact pregnant....I knew I had to go and find the guy who I had my one night stand with.

So I went to the house and found out who he is, his name is James Carter Richardson. So James was shocked but he gave me his number and asked for mine so he could call me. He needed to speak to his family. They then talked to him about his responsibility as a father and he knew it as well so he and I spent a lot of time together. I found out James was more than a pretty face and he was rather sweet and funny. He popped the question and I said yes. The next day we went to the doctor and he told us we were having twins! The news is heart-stopping for the both of us but James stayed with me through it all. Four months after he proposed, James and I welcomed home our precious bundles of joys. Easton Russell Caldwell-Richardson and Veronica Cecilia Caldwell-Richardson.

Family List
James Carter Richardson (18)
Elizabeth Constantia Caldwell (18)
Easton Russell Caldwell-Richardson (Newborn)
Veronica Cecilia Caldwell-Richardson (Newborn)

#11 Alexx

Alexx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 01:56 PM

Him: James Parker Smith
Her: Kate Aurelia Jones
DS/DD: Ashton Elliot Smith and Ava Cecilia Smith *Eli and Ella* (Newborn)

James and Kate with Eli and Ella

#12 Acantha

Acantha

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 02:07 PM

Situation 2

DW: Charlotte Vivianna
DH: Simon Carter

[0]DS: Porter Elliot
[0]DD: Audrey Cecilia

#13 Michal Costner

Michal Costner

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 06:42 PM

Me: Charlotte Elizabella Rose; My Fiance: Jacob Sawyer Benjudah
http://weheartit.com/entry/13480382

The twins: B/G; Ashton Darcy and Audrey Cecelia
http://weheartit.com/entry/14188338

#14 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 05:22 PM

Hi, I'm Anne Laurentia Zucker I've recently graduated highschool with a perfect GPA and as class Valedictorian. I'm now attending Princeton University. My roommate, Dana Lauren Rand, is amazingly studious but she also had a wild side and loves to party when not studying. Which is not really my cup of tea but one night she dragged me along so I ended up finding a place on the couch with a cup of Coke. Then a handsome guy came over to me and started to chat me up, he seemed nice, so then when he asked me to go for a walk I said okay and he took my hand and we went out. I started to feel light headed and as we walked he made a move on me. I wasn't so sure at first and tried to stop him but after a bit I gave in and we ended up having sex. I regretted it the next morning. I spent the next two weeks doing nothing but eating, sleeping and studying. I realized I missed my period and I got a pregnancy test just in case and was shocked that it said I was in fact pregnant....I knew I had to go and find the guy who I had my one night stand with.

So I went to the house and found out who he is, his name is Vincent Chandler Harper. So Vincent was shocked but he gave me his number and asked for mine so he could call me. He needed to speak to his family. They then talked to him about his responsibility as a father and he knew it as well so he and I spent a lot of time together. I found out Vincent was more than a pretty face and he was rather sweet and funny. He popped the question and I said yes. The next day we went to the doctor and he told us we were having twins! The news is heart-stopping for the both of us but Vincent stayed with me through it all. Four months after he proposed, Vincent and I welcomed home our precious bundles of joys. Ashton Price Harper-Zucker and Landon Elliot Harper-Zucker

Family List
Vincent Chandler Harper (18)
Anne Laurentia Zucker (18)
Ashton Price Harper-Zucker (Newborn)
Landon Elliot Harper-Zucker (Newborn)

#15 Jelliebean

Jelliebean

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 03:08 AM

Me - Ariana Amelia Cooper (18)

Him - Dean Jenson Winchester (21)

Twin Girls - Ivy Jade & Clover Elise (NB)

#16 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 12 September 2011 - 08:41 PM

DW - Elizabeth Lucia
DH - Andrew Kiefer
DS/DS - Jackson Gray and Wyatt Russell

Beth and Drew
Jack ~ Wyatt

#17 InstantDreams

InstantDreams

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 12:29 PM

Situation One

Elizabeth Minerva "Libby" Saywer (18)
Alexander Bailey "Alex" Elliot (18)

* Rory Elliot Sawyer (nb)
* Grace Octavia Sawyer (nb)

#18 -Meli-

-Meli-

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 12:59 PM

Me: Katherine Lucia (19)

Fiance: Benjamin Hunter (21)

DS: Jackson Elliot
DD: Eva Hazelle

#19 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 02:40 PM

ME: Caroline Jennet [18]
HIM: Stephen Chandler [21]

We're engaged!!!

Our twins...

Zac Elliot & Audrey Cecilia [NB]

#20 BumboJumbo

BumboJumbo

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 08:16 AM

You talk to him and he tells you that there is no way he is helping with the baby. He says he doesn't feel responsible for the baby even though he is the father. You cry yourself to sleep but still keep your head held high. You go to the doctor a few months later and find out you are having twins! There is an intern working there who you really hit it off with. He asks you out and you say yes. You starts dating and about 5 months later he asks you to marry him. Your heart is telling you yes but your head is telling you no. You haven't known him very long and he isn't the dad. You decide to follow your heart and say yes. Four months later, the doctors bring in your two babies with your fiance there to help.

(18) You: Eleanor Laelia (NN: Ely)
(22) Your Fiance: Luke Sawyer

DS/DD: Bently Elliot/ Harlow Rory

Ely and Luke
Posted Image
Bently and Harlow
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users