• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 30 January 2012 - 04:15 PM

Okay, so I have most of the first names for my new story (atm), I just need some help with middle name combinations please (:

Main character: Elissabeth __________. She's twenty years old and lives with her parents and older brother. She's just got engaged to the love of her life, but her father doesn't approve. She's a fragile, yet strong willed girl, who will always follow her heart over her head.

Brother: Benjamyn _________. He's twenty three and lives with his parents and younger sister. He's a handsome man, who is deeply in love with a common girl in the village. His father wouldn't approve of the match, so he hasn't said anything about it. He's shy, gentle and fair, but can be strict when he needs to be.

Father: Henrik _________. He's a stubborn old man with high standards. He loves his family dearly, and he does everything he can to protect them from what's out there. He's a loving person, but he can seem cold-hearted and mean when he wants to protect his family.

Mother: I don't have a first name for her yet. She's a caring woman, who would do anything to make her children happy. She obeys her husband, but sometimes disagrees with him, though she would never say so.

MC's fiancee: Matteus ________. He's twenty one and owns a small house near the bank in which he works. He has been dating Elissabeth for three years now, and decided to get her father's blessing so that he could marry her. He's a courageous and brave person, who would stop at nothing to protect his family.

Brother's crush: Poppy ____________. Twenty three. She's a simple girl, who is far too common for Ben to be able to marry. She has admired him from afar for years, but knew he would never give her the time of day. She used to be very beautiful, but she was badly burned when a fire broke out in her father's hay field when she was ten. Since then, she thinks that she will live alone, because no one will be able to love her.

These are the characters so far. I would like middle names for all of them please, and a first name for the mother. The first name should match the style of the other first names (except Poppy), and the middle names can be any name that you think fits with the first name. Also, if you have any suggestions for surnames, I'd like one upper class sounding one, and two lower class sounding ones please.

Thanks in advance oh character naming genius' (:

~Hannah~

#2 xXKayleeCazXx

xXKayleeCazXx

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 01:38 PM

Okay, so I have most of the first names for my new story (atm), I just need some help with middle name combinations please (:

Main character: Elissabeth __________. She's twenty years old and lives with her parents and older brother. She's just got engaged to the love of her life, but her father doesn't approve. She's a fragile, yet strong willed girl, who will always follow her heart over her head.

Brother: Benjamyn _________. He's twenty three and lives with his parents and younger sister. He's a handsome man, who is deeply in love with a common girl in the village. His father wouldn't approve of the match, so he hasn't said anything about it. He's shy, gentle and fair, but can be strict when he needs to be.

Father: Henrik _________. He's a stubborn old man with high standards. He loves his family dearly, and he does everything he can to protect them from what's out there. He's a loving person, but he can seem cold-hearted and mean when he wants to protect his family.

Mother: I don't have a first name for her yet. She's a caring woman, who would do anything to make her children happy. She obeys her husband, but sometimes disagrees with him, though she would never say so.

MC's fiancee: Matteus ________. He's twenty one and owns a small house near the bank in which he works. He has been dating Elissabeth for three years now, and decided to get her father's blessing so that he could marry her. He's a courageous and brave person, who would stop at nothing to protect his family.

Brother's crush: Poppy ____________. Twenty three. She's a simple girl, who is far too common for Ben to be able to marry. She has admired him from afar for years, but knew he would never give her the time of day. She used to be very beautiful, but she was badly burned when a fire broke out in her father's hay field when she was ten. Since then, she thinks that she will live alone, because no one will be able to love her.

These are the characters so far. I would like middle names for all of them please, and a first name for the mother. The first name should match the style of the other first names (except Poppy), and the middle names can be any name that you think fits with the first name. Also, if you have any suggestions for surnames, I'd like one upper class sounding one, and two lower class sounding ones please.

Thanks in advance oh character naming genius' (:

~Hannah~

#3 xXKayleeCazXx

xXKayleeCazXx

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 02:03 PM

Ugh, I'm so sorry, I accidently clicked the submit answer button trying to edit my answer. I'm still new to this forum thingy. Anyway, onto the family! What time period are they in? From the first names you've given I assume they're either in the early-mid 1900s or from a foreign country (they're still beautiful names even if that's not the case), so I'm going to try and keep this vintage feel going with my suggestions.

Last names: Pennington (Upper class - love this last name :)), Carpenter and Barnett (Lower class.)

Mother's name: Mary-Lynnette, Cadance Jayne, Evelynne Mae, (Evie for a nickname maybe?) For a singular name I'd have Bernadette (no middle name) (although Bernadette Barnett sounds a little strange, so I wouldn't use that combination if I were you, lol.)

Elissabeth's middle name: Grace, Faith, Verity (I'm not a particularly religious person, but Elissabeth sounds like it should have a biblical name after it.)

Benjamyn's middle name: Phillip, Noah, Luca, Evan.

Henrik's Middle Name: Mathias (very close to Matteus, I know, bit it does fit), Jacob.

Matteus' middle name: Ivan, Peter, David.

Poppy's middle name: Isabelle, Annabelle, Coralie.

I hope the names I've suggested don't sound too crap, or that I've misunderstood the naming era you're going for here. Good luck with picking the names, I'm sure you'll do well. ;)

#4 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 02 February 2012 - 03:46 PM

Ahh thank you!

I love Pennington for the surname! And I also like Carpenter.

Mother: I like Evelynne and Lynnette.

Elissabeth: I like Verity.

Benjamyn: I like Phillip & Luca.

Henrik: I like Jacob.

Matteus: I like Peter & David.

Poppy: I like Isabelle & Annabelle.

I wasn't really thinking about a specific time period, but I guess the place where they live is kind of the 1900s. It's a fictional country, and vintage was kind of what I was going for, I guess I probably should have mentioned that xD

Thank you so much! You've really helped me get somewhere with these names!

~Hannah~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users