304 replies to this topic

#121 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 01:08 AM

Chole and Justin welcome Julianna Elizabeth Andreozzi, James Bernaldino Andreozzi, Jackson Valdus Andreozzi & Joshua Alcandor Andreozzi

-----

Meredith Ophelia Andrea Reymore and Tyler Fredrick William Reymore are expecting their first child. A daughter. They would like for her first name to be regal and her first middle name to be trendy and start with a T. Her second middle name should be a color name.

Meredith and Tyler welcome...

#122 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 30 November 2011 - 05:43 AM

Meredith Ophelia Andrea Reymore and Tyler Fredrick William Reymore are expecting their first child. A daughter. They would like for her first name to be regal and her first middle name to be trendy and start with a T. Her second middle name should be a color name.

Meredith and Tyler welcome Elisabeth Taylor Ruby

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, it's me again, Addison Taylor Peterson. Me and my husband Chance Jacob are expecting our second child together! We already have Maria Pansy Anastasia {3} together, and I am mother to twins River Micah Oliver and Brooke Isabelle Charlotte {7}. We would like for our baby (we know he's a boy) to have a musical first name, but not obviously musical. The twins are choosing his middle names, River wants him to have one after a famous racing car driver, and Brooke would like him to have one that is something to do with Disney. Hopefully we'll be able to write soon to tell you of our new arrival.
All our love, Addy, Chance, River, Brooke and Maria

#123 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 05:48 AM

addy, Chance, River, Brooke and Maria welcome Jude Nash Philip Peterson

---

Tom Jeremy Sawyer and his partner Finn Harold Sawyer are expectinv their first child via adoption. they are adopting her from China and would liker for her middle name to reflect her heritage and her first name to reflect they southern heritage.

Tom and Finn welcome...

#124 Talto11

Talto11

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 196 posts
  • Interests:Love Love Love Babies:)

Posted 30 November 2011 - 12:51 PM

Tom and Finn welcome: Dallas Mee Sawyer

-----

Jasmine Faith Nicols and Chase Mitchell Nicols were recently married a few months ago and have just been informed that they are expecting twins!!! Jasmine says that she just has a feeling that their little miracles will both be girls, but Chase insists that it will be one of each. The new babies will be joining Chase's Daughter from his prior marrage, Dakota Hope {6}. They want their new babies to have modern first names, but timeless middle names.

#125 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 30 November 2011 - 01:55 PM

Jasmine Faith Nicols and Chase Mitchell Nicols were recently married a few months ago and have just been informed that they are expecting twins!!! Jasmine says that she just has a feeling that their little miracles will both be girls, but Chase insists that it will be one of each. The new babies will be joining Chase's Daughter from his prior marrage, Dakota Hope {6}. They want their new babies to have modern first names, but timeless middle names.

Jasmine, Chase and Dakota welcome: Shelby Marie/Brody William & Alexis Charlotte/Tyler Sebastian
(Shelby & Alexis/Shelby & Tyler/Brody & Tyler/Brody & Alexis)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, hey, I'm Brooke Isabelle Charlotte Moore, and I'm married to the most wonderful man Kevin Daniel Moore. We're expecting our second baby, and second little girl. We already have three year old Camille Brooke Moore, who is very excited to be a big sister. We'd like our second little girl to have an elegant first name that matches Camille's in style, and a middle name after Kevin.

#126 Madylin Rose

Madylin Rose

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 134 posts
  • Interests:Vampire Diaries (sooooo team Damon!)<br />The Lying Game (!!!!)<br />Cheerleading<br />OND (Obsessive Name Disorder)<br />Reading Writing<br />Names (uh... DUH!)<br />How I Met You Mother (awesome TV show)<br />Basketball<br />Raising Hope (LOVE THIS SHOW!)

Posted 30 November 2011 - 05:04 PM

Congratulations, Brooke, Kevin, and Camille welcome: Genevieve Rosalie

Hanabelle Elise Roebuck and Whit Markus Roebuck are expecting a fourth child. They know the baby is a girl and her four siblings are:
Austin Clayton (13)
Azalea Marcine (11)
Aaron Whit (6)
Aurelia Dawn (3)

Hanabelle and Whit want a name that starts with A and is a touch unique.

#127 hollyann

hollyann

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 08:15 PM

Hanabelle, Whit, Austin, Azalea, Aaron, and Aurelia welcome Aimee Clarice

Allyson Claire and Nathaniel Jacob Richardson are expecting their 5-7th children, all girls. They already have Ashley Elizabeth, Ainsley Olivia, Aurellia Emily, and Alexander Emmett, who are now 5. Ash, Sely, and Ari want the babies to have princess names and Alexander is just plain mad, but he does want the babies to have unisex names. Both Ali and Nate love the name Dylan love the name for a girl. They want to middle names to reflect them.

Ali.Nate.Ash.Sely.Ari.Alex.

#128 kixi08

kixi08

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 05:24 PM

Ali, Nate, Ash, Sely, Ari, and Alex welcome Jazmine Claire, Ariel Dylan, and Ella Avery.

---------------------------

Hello everyone. It's Kyrie Sophia Madison Calper again. My husband Ethan Lucas Calper and I are expecting another baby. Well, more like 4 more. Two boys and Two girls. We want the first names to start with K and them to have 2 middle names. The quads should have a common themed middle name. Ethan would love one of the boys to be named after him. We already have: Kyle Christopher Michael, Kylie Winter Alexandra, Karly Summer Emily, and Kassie Autumn Isabelle.

We are so excited to meet our newest babies!

The Calper Family welcome.....

#129 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 05:41 PM

The Calper Family welcome..... Kenneth Everett Liam, Karston Erryn Lander, Keira Elise Lorraine & Kameryn Elaine Lorelai.

~~~

Daniel Marcus Jones anf his wife Lynn Kairi Jones are welcoming their first child. They don't know the gender so they need a boy and a girl name. They want the baby's fist naem to be popular but it's middle name to represent Lynn's asian heritage.

Daniel and Lynn welcome...

#130 kixi08

kixi08

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 545 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 10:48 PM

Daniel and Lynn welcome either Olivia Mei or Jacob Hiroshi.

--------------------

Hi its Kyle Christopher Michael Calper. Its been just over a decade since you saw my mom Kyrie and step-dad Ethan. I am now dating this wonderful woman Hannah Victoria Welps. And we just found out that we are pregnant, nothing extreme like my mom, just a little girl. We want her name to be unique and to have a middle name that honors Hannah's family: Julia Grace, Quinn Brooklyn, or Ashley Morgan.

Kyle and Hannah welcome baby........

#131 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 11:09 PM

Kyle and Hannah welcome Tara Gracelynn Calper

-----

Daniel Marcus Jones and Lynn Kairi Jones have a daughter. Her name is Olivia Mei Jones [3] They are expecting their second child and would like for his or her first name to be either very femmine or masculine.The middle name should reflect Lynns asian heritage.

Daniel, Lynn and Olivia welcome...

#132 Talto11

Talto11

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 196 posts
  • Interests:Love Love Love Babies:)

Posted 05 December 2011 - 08:25 PM

Daniel, Lynn, and Olivia welcome... Fleur Lea/Hunter Kean

-----

It's been six years since Jasmine Faith and Chase Mitchell Nicols welcomed their beautiful twins, Brody William and Tyler Sebastian. Their big sister, Dakota Hope, is now 12 years old and on to middle school. Jasmine has decided that with all children in school, she wants another baby around. She is now pregnant, and they just realized that it's a girl!!! She wants her name to fit in with the others, and they want her middle name to be older.

#133 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 08:42 PM

Jasmine, Chase, Dakota, Brody and Tyler welcome Georgia Faith

~~~

Daniel Marcus Jones and Lynn Kairi Jones have a daughter and a son. Their daughter is Olivia Mei Jones [5] and their son is Hunter Kean Jones [2] They are expecting their third child and would like for his or her first name to be very popular. The middle name should reflect Lynns asian heritage.

Daniel, Lynn, Olivia and Hunter welcome...

#134 Madylin Rose

Madylin Rose

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 134 posts
  • Interests:Vampire Diaries (sooooo team Damon!)<br />The Lying Game (!!!!)<br />Cheerleading<br />OND (Obsessive Name Disorder)<br />Reading Writing<br />Names (uh... DUH!)<br />How I Met You Mother (awesome TV show)<br />Basketball<br />Raising Hope (LOVE THIS SHOW!)

Posted 06 December 2011 - 05:44 PM

Daniel, Lynn, Olivia, and Hunter welcome... Addison Fang "Adie" Jones (if it's a girl) or Alexander Fang Jones (if it's a boy)

```````````````````````````````````````````

Abigael Marie and Wolfgang Colton "Colton" Davenport already have a pair of triplets: Hunter Emery, Everett Kaine, and Owen Parker and one girl Rosalei Wynter. Now they're expecting girl twins! They want the names to be interesting and different like Rosalei's.

Colton, Abigael, Hunter, Everett, Owen, and Rosalei welcome...

#135 Amanda Lynn

Amanda Lynn

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,146 posts
  • Interests:writing, reading, playing name games.

Posted 06 December 2011 - 11:52 PM

Abigael Marie and Wolfgang Colton "Colton" Davenport already have a pair of triplets: Hunter Emery, Everett Kaine, and Owen Parker and one girl Rosalei Wynter. Now they're expecting girl twins! They want the names to be interesting and different like Rosalei's.

Colton, Abigael, Hunter, Everett, Owen, and Rosalei welcome... Emmelina Isolde & Coriana Ophelia

Harry James Potter and his wife Hermione Jean Potter are expecting their first child, a daughter. They realize they share names with characters from the Harry Potter books, and want to embrace that with their child's first name. The middle name should be something from mythology.

#136 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 03:58 PM

Harry and Hermione welcome Luna Artemis Potter

~~~

Daniel Marcus Jones and Lynn Kairi Jones have a daughter and two son. Their daughter is Olivia Mei Jones [8], their oldest son Hunter Kean Jones [5] and their younger son Alexander Fang Jones [3] They are expecting their fourth child and would like for his or her first name to be modern and cute. The middle name should reflect Lynns asian heritage.

Daniel, Lynn, Olivia, Hunter and Alexander welcome...

#137 kixi08

kixi08

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 545 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 05:00 PM

Daniel, Lynn, Olivia, Hunter, and Alexander welcome: Sawyer Joben or Paige Dai

-------------------------

Hi everyone. This is Kylie Winter Alexandra Hunter. My mom and brother asked your help when naming their babies so I thought I’d keep that tradition alive. I just turned 21. I married my husband William *Liam* Matthew Hunter last spring. We conceived our first child while on our honeymoon in Hawaii. We just found it it’s a boy. We are so excited. We love very unique first names and a more common middle name. I don’t want my son to have two middle names.

Kylie and Liam welcome:

The Complete Calper Family:
DH: (46) Ethan Lucas
DW: (45) Kyrie Sophia Madison
DS: (25) Kyle Christopher Michael
DW: (25) Hannah Victoria Welps
DD: (6) Tara Gracelynn Calper
DD/DD/DD: (21) Kylie Winter Alexandra,
DH: William *Liam* Matthew Hunter
DS: (NB)
Karly Summer Emily,
Kassie Autumn Isabelle
DS/DS/DD/DD: (18) Kenneth Everett Liam,
Karston Erryn Lander,
Keira Elise Lorraine,
Kameryn Elaine Lorelai

#138 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 09:44 PM

Kylie and Liam welcome... Gideon Andrew Hunter

~~~~

Daniel Marcus Jones and Lynn Kairi Jones have a daughter and three son. Their daughter is Olivia Mei Jones [10], their oldest son Hunter Kean Jones [7] and their middle son Alexander Fang Jones [5] as well as their younguest son Sawyer Joben Jones [2] They are expecting their fifth child and would like for his or her first name to be Unique but not so out there that people would make fun of him or her. The middle name should reflect Lynns asian heritage.

Daniel, Lynn, Olivia, Hunter, Alexander and Sawyer welcome...

#139 hollyann

hollyann

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 12:05 PM

Daniel, Lynn, Olivia, Hunter, Alexander and Sawyer welcome... Massie Aiko/Phoenix Aiko

Allyson Claire and Nathaniel Jacob Richardson are expecting quints, all boys. They already have Ashley Elizabeth, Ainsley Olivia, Aurellia Emily, and Alexander Emmett, who are now 10 and Jazmine Claire, Ariel Dylan, and Ella Avery, who 5. Ash, Sely, Aur, Jaz, Ari, and Ella want the babies to have Disney names and Alex wants them to be named after sports. They want to middle names to have something in common.

Ali.Nate.Ash.Sel.Aur.Jaz.Ari.El.Alex.

#140 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 01:05 PM

Ali.Nate.Ash.Sel.Aur.Jaz.Ari.El.Alex welcome... Philip Aaron Richardson, James William Richardson, Eric Tiergan Richardson, Adam Carolos Richardson & Flynn Jedrek Richardson.

~~~~

Daniel Marcus Jones and Lynn Kairi Jones have two daughters and three sons. Their eldest daughter is Olivia Mei Jones [12], their oldest son Hunter Kean Jones [9] and their middle son Alexander Fang Jones [7] as well as their younguest son Sawyer Joben Jones [4] Their younguest daughter is Massie Aiko Jones [2]They are expecting their sixith child and would like for his or her first name to be Trendy and Hip. The middle name should reflect Lynns asian heritage.

Daniel, Lynn, Olivia, Hunter, Alexander, Sawyer and Massie welcome...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users