• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 The Future Mrs B

The Future Mrs B

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,094 posts
  • Interests:Music, names and my friends.

Posted 05 February 2012 - 01:41 PM

So after looking over my list I've decided that to change a few things.

Mia Ashlynn/Aisling
I currently have Mia Ashlynn on my list but I'm thinking since Ashlynn is in the middle name spot that I might use the traditional of Aisling. Is that too odd since most people I know have no idea how to pronounce it? And do the 'a' and the end of Mia and the 'a' at the begining of Ashlynn clash? If so, any other first name ideas for Ashlynn?

William Isaac/William Archer
William is to honor my dad Robert William. I love the name William Isaac with the nn Zac (from Isaac) but I also have Isaac Dante on my list so I'm thinking about replacing it with William Archer.

Danielle
Needs a middle name that flows with the last name Baker.

Marcus Caine
Is Caine too touchy of a name? I've gotten a lot of negative feedback on the name (mostly from my super Catholic family) but I love it.

I think that's it for right now. But I'm always doing stupid little things to my list.

#2 Sonomasmom

Sonomasmom

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 02:06 PM

I actually like Mia Ashlynn a lot so I wouldn't change it if I were you. I actually don't know how to pronounce Aisling either but if it's like Ays-ling then I really like that but I do prefer Mia Ashlynn. It is not weird at all that you have a repeat in letters as the A's make different sounds. I didn't even notice that ;) I really really like Mia Ashlynn though <3

I prefer William Archer far more than William Isaac. It is more modern but still more handsome. If you have Isaac Dante on your list you should definitely choose William Archer because I think if he were to go by Zac, it should be from his first name.

Names for Danielle:

Danielle Marissa
Danielle Faith
Danielle Laila
Danielle Violet
Danielle Cora
Danielle Brenda
Danielle Krista
Danielle Skyla
Danielle Chase
Danielle Mackenzie
Danielle Klaudia
Danielle Alexis
Danielle Sasha
Danielle Cheyenne
Danielle Presley
Danielle Paige
Danielle Heidi
Danielle Iyana
Danielle Aria
and
Danielle Ashton

I think Marcus Caine is okayyy but I would never use it. I would suggest changing it to something a little like
Marcus Wyatt
Marcus Drew
Marcus Drake
Marcus Reid
Marcus Jesse
or
Marcus Deacon

Hope this helps!

xxo

#3 The Future Mrs B

The Future Mrs B

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,094 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 03:14 PM

Ashlynn and Aisling are pronounced the same. Aisling is the traditional Gaelic spelling.
I think I agree on Archer/Isaac.
I have Danielle Alexis on my list but I also like Danielle Paige and Danielle Marissa. I actually really like Marcus Wyatt.
Thanks!

#4 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

Genie-ous Baby Namer and Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,161 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 03:57 PM

Mia Ashlynn/Aisling
I currently have Mia Ashlynn on my list but I'm thinking since Ashlynn is in the middle name spot that I might use the traditional of Aisling. Is that too odd since most people I know have no idea how to pronounce it? And do the 'a' and the end of Mia and the 'a' at the begining of Ashlynn clash? If so, any other first name ideas for Ashlynn?

I actually like how Mia Aisling looks. Less trendy I suppose. It does bother me a little that Mia ends in "a" and Aisling starts with it.. but it's not that big a deal.
Here's a few ideas though:
Freya Aisling
Haley Aisling
Molly Aisling
Emma Aisling
Breanna Aisling
Paige Aisling
Cadence Aisling
Jodie Aisling
Nora Aisling
Megan Aisling
Juliana Aisling
Matilda Aisling
Ivy Aisling
Dana Aisling
Hope Aisling
Eden Aisling
Bridget Aisling
Ruby Aisling
Juliet Aisling
Hannah Aisling
Delilah Aisling
Maya Aisling
Brooke Aisling
Laura Aisling
Margaret Aisling
Natalia Aisling
Claire Aisling
Faith Aisling
Piper Aisling
Georgia Aisling
Charlotte Aisling
Lea Aisling
Sofia Aisling
Carina Aisling
Josie Aisling
Cora Aisling
Hazel Aisling
Sara Aisling
Fiona Aisling
Scarlett Aisling
Rose Aisling

William Isaac/William Archer
William is to honor my dad Robert William. I love the name William Isaac with the nn Zac (from Isaac) but I also have Isaac Dante on my list so I'm thinking about replacing it with William Archer.

I like William Archer. Archer William is nice too! And Isaac Dante is fabulous, so I think swapping Archer for Isaac in this combo is perfect.

Danielle
Needs a middle name that flows with the last name Baker.

I love Danielle! Then again, I'm a little biased. ♥ Here's a couple of ideas.
Danielle Ivy
Danielle Kathryn
Danielle Clara
Danielle Frances
Danielle Eve
Danielle Anne
Danielle Hollis
Danielle Paige
Danielle Imogen
Danielle Ava
Danielle Margaret
Danielle Sophie
Danielle Poppy
Danielle Kate
Danielle Florence
Danielle Mika
Danielle Gwen
Danielle Briar
Danielle Violet
Danielle Niamh
Danielle Zara
Danielle True
Danielle Cecily
Danielle Wren
Danielle Jade
Danielle Genevieve
Danielle Honor
Danielle Harper
Danielle Quinn
Danielle Theresa
Danielle Rose
Danielle Olive
Danielle Ruby
Danielle Ashley
Danielle Scarlett
Danielle Iris
Danielle Jane
Danielle Claire
Danielle Vivian
Danielle Cadence
Danielle Bridget

Marcus Caine
Is Caine too touchy of a name? I've gotten a lot of negative feedback on the name (mostly from my super Catholic family) but I love it.

The only reason I don't particularly love the combination, is because of the hard "c" sounds in both names. To me, it just doesn't flow. I do like both names separately though! Caine is interesting. Makes me think of Dean Cain. Not sure if I like Caine or Kane better...

#5 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,884 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 05 February 2012 - 06:03 PM

Well, I think Mia Ashlynn/Aisling would bother me a little, but its such a beautiful combo, so I'd keep it!! I personally am more into traditional spellings, so I am all for Aisling! Especially as a middle name! I mean, middles aren't used much anyways. Plus the original spelling is so beautiful! <3 Mia Aisling! <3

William Isaac is handsome and classic, but I really love William Archer! Super handsome! <3 Isaac Dante is handsome as well, so it works well with two combo's and all. William Archer and Isaac Dante! <3 Plus, I think the nick name Zac from Isaac would be much easier if Isaac is the first name. Because going by your middle name has to be explained to people a lot of times in the first place, but then explaining how Zac is in the end of Isaac would be another thing to explain <3

Danielle is pretty. I've always thought Sarah Danielle or Danielle Christine were beautiful combo's myself
Danielle Cara
Danielle Natalie
Danielle Elise
Danielle Vivian
Danielle Nora
Danielle Mariah
Danielle Elisabeth
Danielle Aurora
Danielle Ruth
Danielle Mira
Danielle Cadence
Danielle Rory

So sorry if there are any repeats! ;)

I don't think there's anything wrong with the name Caine! I suppose there is bad association and all, and I suppose if you or Martin are religious I might steer away from it. But I like it.. if it helps any, you can always spell it different so you don't immediately see the difference. Though you'll still hear it when you say it. I think Caine is handsome, though <3 Marcus Caine is okay, though the C's sound a tad choppy to me, personally.

Hope I helped! :)

#6 The Future Mrs B

The Future Mrs B

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,094 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 06:38 PM

I like Aisling because it's less trendy & I figured since it's as a middle name I could use the traditional spelling. Neither of us are particularly religious so Caine isn't so bad. The only other spelling I like is Kane but it's a different name with a different meaning. & I also like Danielle Cadence.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users