• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,883 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 17 December 2008 - 04:01 PM

What names would fit these descriptions?
>Blue-eyed Blonde with freckles on her/his nose
>Blue-eyed/Green-eyed red head with Freckles on her/his face
>Brown hair and Brown eyed girl/guy with tan skin
>Black haired girl/guy with green eyes
>Blonde hair green eyed person
>Black hair Brown eyed person
>Popular person in school/anywhere(if older than school age)
>Smart person
>Very nice and caring person
>Mysterious character
>Other (any description I didn't cover that you want to add!)
Thanks bunches! ~Hayden Taylor~

#2 HarmonyP

HarmonyP

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Interests:Well, obviously, I love names! They're so fun to look for and to search for the right name for the right character. I love writing, which is why I'm in constant search for a good name. I want to be an author one day, so my fingers are crossed. I also enjoy dance and hanging out with my friends.

Posted 17 December 2008 - 07:08 PM

>Blue-eyed Blonde with freckles on her/his nose Girl: Alexis, Angelica, Wendy Boy: Cody, Jordan, Tyler
>Blue-eyed/Green-eyed red head with Freckles on her/his face Girl: Victoria (Tori), Maggie, Leila Boy: Gregory, Ross, Ian
>Brown hair and Brown eyed girl/guy with tan skin Girl: Chelsea, Olivia, Gina Boy: Parker, Ben, Jason
>Black haired girl/guy with green eyes Girl: Harmony, Valeria, Lana Boy: Harrison, Zane, Reese
>Blonde hair green eyed person Girl: Stephanie, Ophelia, Ainsely Boy: Jack, Lance, Peter
>Black hair Brown eyed person Girl: Isabelle, Carmendy, Veronica Boy: Henry, Zachary, David
>Popular person in school/anywhere(if older than school age) Girl: Ashley, Tina, Natalie Boy: Ryan, Patrick, Kevin
>Smart person Girl: Emilia, Rosemarie, Madeleine Boy: Quinn, Charlie, Liam
>Very nice and caring person Girl: Alice, Jessica, Lynna Boy: Theo, Marcus, Tristan
>Mysterious character Girl: Charlotte, Jasmine, Allegra Boy: Grant, Cullen, August

Hope these help!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users