Nathaniel, Alana, Cadence, Clarissa and Anniston

#2 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 08:13 AM

Nathaniel, Alana, Cadence, Clarissa and Liam- My favorite :)

Nathaniel, Alana, Cadence, Clarissa and Noah- Noah would be my second pick.

Nathaniel, Alana, Cadence, Clarissa and Christian - I think Clarissa & Christian sound a bit too similar.

Nathaniel, Alana, Cadence, Clarissa and Greyson - Has a lot of similar sounds as Cadence, both start with long A...CAY/GRAY and have similar sounding endings DENSE/SEN

Nathaniel, Alana, Cadence, Clarissa and Skyler - Just not a fan of Skyler

Nathaniel, Alana, Cadence, Clarissa and Bentley - Not my favorite from your list, but it goes nicely with the fam.

Nathaniel, Alana, Cadence, Clarissa and Sienna - Sienna & Clarissa are a bit too similar to me.

Nathaniel, Alana, Cadence, Clarissa and Paisley - Not a fan of this name, seems more like a pet name than a name for a person.

Nathaniel, Alana, Cadence, Clarissa and Ciara - Are you pron. this KEY-air-a? or SEE-air-a? or KEY-are-uh?

Nathaniel, Alana, Cadence, Clarissa and Sierra - Again a bit to similar to Clarissa

Nathaniel, Alana, Cadence, Clarissa and Aubrey

Nathaniel, Alana, Cadence, Clarissa and Avery - I think Cadie & Avery are a bit too matchy.

Nathaniel, Alana, Cadence, Clarissa and Waverly

Nathaniel, Alana, Cadence, Clarissa and Eden - It kind of bugs me that Cadence & Eden both have the DEN sound.

Nathaniel, Alana, Cadence, Clarissa and Cheyenne -This is the only C name from your list that I think works with the others since it has a very different sound. My second favorite from your choices.

Nathaniel, Alana, Cadence, Clarissa and Cassandra - I think Cadence, Clarissa & Cassandra are all a bit too similar sounding.

Nathaniel, Alana, Cadence, Clarissa and Anniston - I think this is my favorite from your choices.

#3 Lazuli

Lazuli

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,157 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 10:00 AM

Liam and Noah are my top favorite at the moment. I actually like how Nate and Noah start with an N. If we ever have a boy (big IF), I think it would be nice for Nate. Noah Christian would be perfeact but I like Noah Bentley. Christian and Bentley are tied for 3rd. I like the C theme but Bentley does look better with the others.

A lot of the names I had for girls, I had the same thought with sounding similar to Clarissa.
With Ciara, I would pronounce see-air-uh. But, I never thought of key-air-uh. I have the same
reservation with Eden but I just like the name. Lol.

#4 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 7,884 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 26 September 2012 - 10:34 AM

Nathaniel, Alana, Cadence, Clarissa and Liam - I think Liam fits handsomely here!

Nathaniel, Alana, Cadence, Clarissa and Noah - I think this is my favorite, I really like!!

Nathaniel, Alana, Cadence, Clarissa and Christian - I agree with Katie, Clarissa and Christian kinda clash :/

Nathaniel, Alana, Cadence, Clarissa and Greyson- not bad, I personally don't care for how the CAY in Cadence rhymes with the GREY in Greyson :/

Nathaniel, Alana, Cadence, Clarissa and Skyler - I prefer Skyler on a boy, personally. Sorry!

Nathaniel, Alana, Cadence, Clarissa and Bentley - I like it :) I adore Noah the most though

Nathaniel, Alana, Cadence, Clarissa and Sienna - I don't love Sienna in this combo, I feel like it clashes somewhere

Nathaniel, Alana, Cadence, Clarissa and Paisley - I dislike Paisley a lot, sorry! Again with the CAY and PAY though, I personally dislike the rhyming

Nathaniel, Alana, Cadence, Clarissa and Ciara - I like this one, pretty

Nathaniel, Alana, Cadence, Clarissa and Sierra - I think you should steer clear of S heavy names, cause Clarissa's S's seem to make a other names S's really stand out.

Nathaniel, Alana, Cadence, Clarissa and Aubrey - I like!! Pretty!

Nathaniel, Alana, Cadence, Clarissa and Avery - I also like!!

Nathaniel, Alana, Cadence, Clarissa and Waverly - I'm not a fan of Waverly, sorry!

Nathaniel, Alana, Cadence, Clarissa and Eden - I don't care for how Cadence and Eden clash :(

Nathaniel, Alana, Cadence, Clarissa and Cheyenne - I like!!

Nathaniel, Alana, Cadence, Clarissa and Cassandra - not my favorite, but not bad!

Nathaniel, Alana, Cadence, Clarissa and Anniston - again, not my favorite, but not bad. Annie is a cute nn idea though

xx

#5 Lazuli

Lazuli

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,157 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 11:33 AM

I actually never considered the Cay and Pay. Lol. Now you and Katie mentioned it!

I like Cheyenne but I am a bit iffy. My friend had a horse named Cheyenne who died in front of her. She called me in hysterics while it was happening. :/ So, there is a bit of sad story to it. I do like the nickname Shy.

James likes Aubrey. I have Aubrey Ciara (see-air-uh) and Aubrey Harlow ( ;)).

I like the idea of Anniston nn Annie. Cadie, Laci and Annie. Though, it makes me want to add an -e to Laci. Cadie, Lacie and Annie. Lol. (Honestly, Laci really isn't sticking as I thought it would.)

I still like Waverly. I have Waverly Eden on my list. But, it might just be a GP.

Anniston, Avery and Aubrey allows for there to bee two girls with A names and two girls with C.

Cheyenne, Ciara and Cassandra allow for a theme but just for my biological children. I'm going to add Cambrie to that list.

#6 Lazuli

Lazuli

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,157 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 11:36 AM

*I might give in and use Clare for a nickname. Lol. I'm not a fan but it makes more sense.

Also, which spelling do you think for Cheyenne/Cheyanne.

#7 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 7,884 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 26 September 2012 - 12:37 PM

Aww thats a sad story :( If you really love Cheyenne I would use it anyway, but thats sad =/ (I prefer the spelling Cheyenne, btw. Cheyanne doesn't look right to me) x

Aubrey Ciara and Aubrey Harlow are gorgeous! Hehe, I do love Aubrey Harlow!! <3 I think it'd suit nicely with the others, honestly. Its my fav atm hehe <3

Mmm, I like Annie for Anniston. I like Annie in general though <3 It kinda does make Laci need an -ie lol. Cadie, Laci(e), Annie.

I'm not normally a fan of Cambrie, but it does sound good with Cadence and Clarissa I think.

#8 Lazuli

Lazuli

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,157 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 12:57 PM

I think it does too. Cambrie isn't my favorite but I think it goes with Cadence and Clarissa. All this baby name talk makes me anxious for another baby. LOL. I think I will just get a puppy for now. hehe

#9 ashooles

ashooles

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,952 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 03:16 PM

Christian, Noah, Cheyenne, Sienna Eden :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users