• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1257 replies to this topic

#1081 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 23 March 2016 - 03:43 PM

Say: Hi kids! You're going to have a ton of fun at Disney World!

Think: Both names are pretty cute, and Noah and Eden is an adorable sibset.

These are my twins Viola Madeleine and Emory Sebastian {3}. We're on our way to the adventure playground near my parents' house, and they're looking forward to seeing granny and granddad.

#1082 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 23 March 2016 - 07:13 PM

"How fun! I hope you enjoy your adventure."

Think: Makes for an unexpected sibset but I like it. Both names are great. 

// This is my son, Jacob Nathaniel Fox {3}. Jake and I are just headed to the store to grab some milk and eggs, he's going to help me make a cake for his dad's birthday tomorrow. //

#1083 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 24 March 2016 - 03:47 AM

"Hey Jake! What flavour cake are you going to bake?"

'I love that name. Couldn't be better.'

/ This is my son, William 'Will' Charles, and his sister, Katherine 'Kate' Margaret. /

#1084 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 10:47 AM

"Nice to meet you kids!"

Think: William Charles is so regal and handsome! I'm not a fan of Katherine but I love Kate and Margaret. Will and Kate is probably not a good sibset though, the royal family kind of took that possibility away imo.

// This is my little guy, Finn Constantine {1}. His sister, Juliana Grey {3}, started Pre-K today so we're enjoying some mother-son time! //

#1085 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,673 posts
  • Interests:Movies, music, psychology, history, literature, anime, cosplay, and names.

Posted 06 April 2016 - 12:52 PM

Say: "Hi Finn! Are you having fun with mommy?"

Think: Finn and Constantine are two names I never would have thought to put together, but they make a really nice combo. Juliana is a beautiful name, and Grey is okay.

"This is my little girl Elodie Primrose [4]. Her little brother Atticus Roland [1] is having a day at home with daddy."

#1086 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 14 April 2016 - 11:23 AM

Say: Hi Elodie, are you having fun with mummy?

Think: Both names are pretty cute, although I'm not a fan of Roland. Elodie and Atticus make an adorable sibset though!

Hi there! We just moved in next door. These are my boys Russell Theodore (9) and Calvin Robert (5). I'm sure they'll be great friends with your kids in no time!

#1087 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,673 posts
  • Interests:Movies, music, psychology, history, literature, anime, cosplay, and names.

Posted 14 April 2016 - 12:56 PM

Say: Hello boys! Would you like to meet my kids?

Think: Those are such old-fashioned, sophisticated names. I really like them.

"These are my cousins John Paul, Mackenzie Jane, and Erin Elisabeth. We don't see each other that often, so we're having a great time catching up."

#1088 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 01:57 PM

Say: Awh, catching up with family is great fun!

Think: I like Jane and Erin Elisabeth, and I do like Mackenzie but on a boy.

This is my daughter Hazel Beatrice (3). We're on our way to pick up her big sister, Ruby Charlotte (6), from school.

#1089 SelenaK

SelenaK

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,489 posts
  • Interests:Fantasy and historical fiction, archery, swimming and I love to cook!

Posted 14 April 2016 - 03:55 PM

Say: Hi Hazel, are you looking forward to seeing your big sister?

Think: Hazel Beatrice is gorgeous and with Ruby makes a great sibset but Ruby's middle name Charlotte is a bit common in comparison with  Beatrice.

xxx

This is my son Axel Sebastian (5). We're going to go see a movie later with his little sister Astrid Vivienne (3) and their cousins Rhys Alexander (4) and Kai Edward (4).

#1090 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,673 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 02:18 PM

Say: Sounds like fun! What movie are you going to see?

Think: Axel Sebastian is an awesome name! I don't really like Astrid, but Vivienne is a pretty middle name. Rhys Alexander is a nice combo. I like Kai and Edward separately, but I don't like them together. 

"This is my daughter Cora Evangeline {6} and my niece Charlotte Eloise {3}. We've just left the playground and are going to get ice cream." 

#1091 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 16 April 2016 - 03:55 PM

Say: Hi girls, are you having a fun day?
Think: I absolutely adore Charlotte Eloise and I really like Evangeline, but Cora is not for me.

This is my grandson Elliot 'Leo' Fox {2}. I'm looking after Leo today while his mummy and daddy are at the hospital having his baby sister!

#1092 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,673 posts

Posted 16 April 2016 - 05:21 PM

Say: Hi Leo! Are you excited to be a big brother?

Think: I wouldn't have considered Leo as a nickname for Elliot, but it totally works and I like it. I like Fox too, but I don't think I'd pair it with Leo, because both names refer to animals. 

"These are my sons Thomas Gavin {9}, Isaac Matthew {6}, and Owen Nathaniel {4}. We're buying supplies for our upcoming family camping trip."

#1093 SelenaK

SelenaK

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,489 posts
  • Interests:Fantasy and historical fiction, archery, swimming and I love to cook!

Posted 17 April 2016 - 02:53 AM

Say: Hey guys! Are you excited for your camping trip?

Think: I like all of their names but they're just a little bit boring and I'm not that keen on Gavin. But, I really like Owen Nathaniel as my favourite name!

These are my children Fox Wilder (5), Leo Judah (3) and Avis Susanna (1). We're off to the park for a family picnic.

#1094 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,040 posts
  • Interests:Planners, piercings, Witchcraft, Netflix, & baking.

Posted 18 April 2016 - 07:25 PM

Say: "Wow! I haven't been to a picnic in ages! What kinds of foods have you all got packed?"

Think: I adore Leo Judah's name but all the others aren't for me. I love how the first names are all one syllable, but none of the combos seem to 'go together' with the others because all the combos are a unique style.

I have five children; Java Cheyenne and Taza Sydney [7] are the two little girls over on the swings, Soho Alexander [6] is on climbing on the grey wall, Luna Scarlette [4] is the cutie in the pigtails over by the water fountain, and Kian Tyler [2] is this little man hanging on to my leg.

#1095 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 20 April 2016 - 06:02 AM

Say: Wow, five kids! You must be very busy!

Think: I love Alexander, and Luna Scarlette, but the other names are not for me. Java, Taza, and Soho make a good sibset, as do Luna and Kian, but they don't all go together that well imo.

This is my son, Calvin 'Vin' Harper {2}. His big sister, Ingrid 'Indie' Matilda {5}, is still at school right now, so we're off to the park for a bit before we go and pick her up.

#1096 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,673 posts

Posted 20 April 2016 - 11:08 AM

Say: Hi Vin! I hope you have fun at the park.

Think: The name Calvin is okay, and the nickname Vin is cute. I always think of Harper as a girls name. I'm not crazy about Ingrid, but Indie is an adorable nickname. I like Matilda.

These are my daughters Kassandra "Kassi" Ellen [7] and Anastasia "Anya" Renee [4]. They are named after my best friends from high school and college.

#1097 SelenaK

SelenaK

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 20 April 2016 - 01:48 PM

Say: Hi girls! Have you got anything fun planned today?

Think: Both are absolutely gorgeous sounding ​names but I definitely prefer the Cassandra spelling. I love Anastasia's nickname of Anya!

This is my daughter Mireille 'MJ' Jean (5). We're just going to pick up her twin little sisters: Adrienne 'Addie' Noelle and Nicolette 'Letty' Alix (2) before heading off for a family barbecue. 

#1098 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 20 April 2016 - 04:52 PM

Say: Hi, MJ! I hope you have fun at the barbecue!

Think: Mireille is very pretty, and I like Adrienne as well, but the other names aren't really for me. Mireille's name doesn't really fit with the other two either, at least for me.

I'd like you to meet my daughter, Kathryn 'Kitty' Tallulah {6}. We're on our way to Kitty's ballet recital, and she's very excited!

#1099 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,040 posts
  • Interests:Planners, piercings, Witchcraft, Netflix, & baking.

Posted 28 April 2016 - 10:18 PM

Say: "Hi Kitty, I hope you do well dancing!"

Think: I love love love the nn Kitty but can't stand any form of Katherine/Kathryn/Catherine/etc. The fn and mn have a nice flow.

These are my daughters; Indica Eris & Sativa Erin. They're soooo excited to be going to the beach today!

#1100 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 11:18 PM

"How fun! Such nice weather to be outside."

Think: uhhh...marijuana names?? kids named after drugs?

// This is my son, Theodore Ezra {5}. Teddy and I are headed to play at his cousin Laramie's {7, boy} house. //

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users