4 replies to this topic

#1 Happy_Face

Happy_Face

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 11:04 PM

Okay, so I'm writing this story. Typical.

Main Character: Kate McAlister. Strawberry blond with vivid green eyes. She grew up lonely, being bounced from orphanage to orphanage, until she sneaks out and takes the test that will change her life.

Sub-mains: Remembrance Tam. So black it's blue long (waist length and pin strait) hair with same eyes as Kate. She grew up searching for Kate, so she is quite humble, but has learnt to carry sveral different masks/auras: cold and cruel//completely uninterested//bookworm//others???

Brianne (forgot last name lol): Adopted sister of Remy. Doe brown eyes with white-blonde hair. Killed in freak accident trying to save Kate.

Andromeda Timothy: Mid-back chocolate curly hair, sapphire eyes.

Do those characters sound alright? there's more, but i can add those later.

#2 dancingT-Owl

dancingT-Owl

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 95 posts
  • Interests:Dancing<br />Reading<br />Drawing/painting<br />writing<br />singing/acting<br />a funny person :)

Posted 20 December 2010 - 05:51 AM

yeah they sound fine. i like Remembrance it's really pretty.

#3 -Tara

-Tara

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 12:55 PM

yes

#4 Malligal

Malligal

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,005 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Art, Writing, Books, Movies, Music, Concerts, Travel, Maps, Road trips

Posted 21 December 2010 - 06:42 PM

I absolutely adore the name Remembrance Tam with the nickname Remy. I've been working on a story myself where the main character is named Remember with nn Remy. It's a very strong name. :)

I also like Kate McAlister. The name just rolls off of your tongue. It's also a very strong name, and I think it's a really good pick for an orphan who has had to take care of herself most of her life.

And I think that Andromeda is a name that fits a female character better, but you have the mn as Timothy so I'm assuming it is for a guy...

But overall, really good fits for your characters!

#5 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,884 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 27 December 2010 - 12:20 PM

I really like all the names!

~ Haddie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users