• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Danni

Danni

Superstar Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 694 posts
  • Interests:I love reading...Romance and fantasy novels mostly, though I do get into some other genres every now and then. I also LOVE music...Mainly older music, but some newer stuff, also. I LOVE the Beatles! They are the greatest! lol. I also love to just drive around in my car...And shopping! When Ihave money, I LOVE to shop!

Posted 21 June 2008 - 09:29 AM

Hi. I need to choose a name for my Harry Potter fanfic Original Character. She is the Queen of Lord Voldemort and is in love with Snape. She's very beautiful and has blonde hair and blue eyes. She comes from a very wealthy and prestigious family. The website I'm going to post it on is hpff which allows you to put banners, so for her character I've decided to use Elisha Cuthbert, if an image would help.

My favorite name from the list was Diora, and I would love to use it, but I'm not entirely sure about using it, so I came up with a whole list of names. Suggestions will also be considered.

Valentina
Diora
Gemma
Portia
Perdita
Miranda
Winona
Angelica
Demeter
Madonna
Tempest
Lourdes
Godiva
Delilah
Jezebel
Phoebe
Electra
Leda
Persephone

Thanks for the help!

#2 Kaleigh

Kaleigh

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 06:29 PM

Hmm..I like Portia,Gemma and Persephone.
Diora's okay..it makes me think of a brunette though.
I'm a harry potter nut as well, so if you want something to read, I'm karamaa over on hpff.

Kaleigh

#3 Danni

Danni

Superstar Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • 694 posts
  • Interests:I love reading...Romance and fantasy novels mostly, though I do get into some other genres every now and then. I also LOVE music...Mainly older music, but some newer stuff, also. I LOVE the Beatles! They are the greatest! lol. I also love to just drive around in my car...And shopping! When Ihave money, I LOVE to shop!

Posted 21 June 2008 - 06:38 PM

Hmm..I like Portia,Gemma and Persephone.
Diora's okay..it makes me think of a brunette though.
I'm a harry potter nut as well, so if you want something to read, I'm karamaa over on hpff.

Kaleigh

Thanks!! One of my friends suggested Deirdre and now I'm more partial to that one, but I'm still not entirely sure what her name's going to be yet.

And I'm always looking for something good to read! I'll have to check out some of your stuff!! I'm Cunning Ravenclaw, just so you know who I am if I take time to reply. lol. I try to be a good reviewer, but sometimes I get too lazy to do it.

#4 Smile

Smile

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,098 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 08:16 AM

Diora
Gemma
Portia
Angelica - i would prefer angela or angelina but this is nice
Godiva
Leda
Persephone

these are the ones i really like and think could work from your list for this character. deirdre is nice too! but i think i like these more :)

#5 Danielle_Monique

Danielle_Monique

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 11:38 AM

I really like these and they seem to fit the character best.

Diora
Gemma
Portia
Demeter - I think that thie name is perfect for that character.
Madonna
Electra
Leda

#6 Hannah

Hannah

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,785 posts
  • Interests:I love writing, reading, sports of any kind(my favorites being basketball & soccer), music, and hanging out with my friends and family.

AND, I of course love thinking of baby names even though that is a VERY far in the future thing for me because I'm still young!

Posted 25 June 2008 - 07:32 PM

Hi. I need to choose a name for my Harry Potter fanfic Original Character. She is the Queen of Lord Voldemort and is in love with Snape. She's very beautiful and has blonde hair and blue eyes. She comes from a very wealthy and prestigious family. The website I'm going to post it on is hpff which allows you to put banners, so for her character I've decided to use Elisha Cuthbert, if an image would help.

My favorite name from the list was Diora, and I would love to use it, but I'm not entirely sure about using it, so I came up with a whole list of names. Suggestions will also be considered.

Valentina
Diora
Gemma
Portia
Perdita
Miranda
Winona
Angelica
Demeter
Madonna
Tempest
Lourdes
Godiva
Delilah
Jezebel
Phoebe
Electra
Leda
Persephone

Thanks for the help!

Oh my gosh! I have an account too! My OC stories are never posted because I can never really think of perfect names, so I know your frustration. However I do have a lot of other stories up. what's your account? I'd like to read some of your stories.

Good luck anyways.

And I would choose;

Alicia
Bella
Jade
Auroara,

good luck.

#7 Danni

Danni

Superstar Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • 694 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 06:44 PM

Oh my gosh! I have an account too! My OC stories are never posted because I can never really think of perfect names, so I know your frustration. However I do have a lot of other stories up. what's your account? I'd like to read some of your stories.

Good luck anyways.

And I would choose;

Alicia
Bella
Jade
Auroara,

good luck.

My account is Cunning Ravenclaw...I already have two stories posted that aren't the one I'm looking for names for...Hehehe...I should really update those after I get this story finished and validated.

#8 Hannah

Hannah

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,785 posts
  • Interests:I love writing, reading, sports of any kind(my favorites being basketball & soccer), music, and hanging out with my friends and family.

AND, I of course love thinking of baby names even though that is a VERY far in the future thing for me because I'm still young!

Posted 27 June 2008 - 10:21 PM

My account is Cunning Ravenclaw...I already have two stories posted that aren't the one I'm looking for names for...Hehehe...I should really update those after I get this story finished and validated.

I'll be sure to go read(:

#9 Danni

Danni

Superstar Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • 694 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 11:06 PM

I'll be sure to go read(:

lol!! Thanks!!

#10 Sylvana

Sylvana

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 591 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 05:38 AM

My favourites from your list are:
Valentina
Lourdes
Delilah
Phoebe

#11 Jake

Jake

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:I love cooking and watching TV, dancing and listening to music, reading and writing, and playing with children! I've always loved children and worked at a daycare for a long time! Now I'm a happy stay-at-home mom!!

Posted 29 June 2008 - 06:01 PM

I love Diora and Deirdre!

I'll go read some of your stories! My account name is Secret Lover, just so you know who I am when I review.

#12 Danni

Danni

Superstar Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • 694 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 08:36 AM

I love Diora and Deirdre!

I'll go read some of your stories! My account name is Secret Lover, just so you know who I am when I review.

Thanks for reviewing, Jake!! I'll try to read your fanfics if I have the chance. Oh, and I've decided on the name Deirdre! Thanks for the help, guys!

#13 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 08:05 AM

I like Diora
other suggests are...Daeva, Keres, Adrea, and Nyx(a/ia/is)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users