• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 pinkmonkey23

pinkmonkey23

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts
  • Interests:Names ⌇ My children ⌇ Supernatural ⌇ I-Zombie ⌇ Lucifer ⌇ Arrowverse ⌇ Jane the virgin ⌇ The Originals ⌇ The Vampire Diaries [Before it ended]

Posted 26 July 2020 - 11:02 AM

So, now that we are expecting again, i'm plagued with finding a name lol 

I have a few i am quite keen on.

Girls-
Albany Amara Grace
Arletty -like but due to having a Liberty im not so keen on having another 'ty' ending name
Arrietty Gracelyn/ Arrietty Lynn -Same as above with the 'ty' ending cunundrum - middle/s are my middle and my mums name id like to somehow put her name in if the baby is a girl   
Kairi Peyton Isabeau  
Kairi Winter Lynn  - Kairi i really do like this name.... Winter because this baby is due in december i thought it was a nice little addition to the name..
Marnie Amara Lynn   - We had Marnie in line up for the baby we lost in 2016, i still like it but im not sure if i like it as much as i did back then
Scottie Caitlyn - I've liked scottie since watching the programme suits.. but my surname begins with an S... :/ 

Boys-
Kobe Landon Elijah - This is My FAVE name at the moment.. 
Landry Archer Phoenix -
Tierney Mitchell Devon / Devon Mitchell 
Troy Jameson Kitai

I cant seem to come up with many boy names that end in the 'ee' sound

Any suggestions or opinions are welcome.

Siblings are Bailey & Liberty x

#2 DelphiMoon

DelphiMoon

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts
  • Interests:Hedgehogs, Hamilton, and corn flakes.

Posted 18 August 2020 - 10:10 AM

I think Landry Archer Phoenix is a real stunner! The only issue for me is that Liberty and Landry are so similar, and Bailey kind of seems like the odd one out. For girls, I think that Albany bridges the gap between Bailey and Liberty. Personally, I'm not a fan of the name itself, but it works great with your family. 

#3 pinkmonkey23

pinkmonkey23

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts
  • Interests:Names ⌇ My children ⌇ Supernatural ⌇ I-Zombie ⌇ Lucifer ⌇ Arrowverse ⌇ Jane the virgin ⌇ The Originals ⌇ The Vampire Diaries [Before it ended]

Posted 20 August 2020 - 09:58 AM

I think Landry Archer Phoenix is a real stunner! The only issue for me is that Liberty and Landry are so similar, and Bailey kind of seems like the odd one out. For girls, I think that Albany bridges the gap between Bailey and Liberty. Personally, I'm not a fan of the name itself, but it works great with your family. 

Yep, that name list has gone to pot!! We've found out its a boy.

I have a feeling that we will be scrapping most names..  Due to me being super fussy!! lol

I like Ezekiel. I expect people will comment how the 2 older kids have y ending names and the newbie doesnt... :/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users