#401 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 04:34 PM

"Both sports are great! I hope baseball is more fun for you."

Think: Jasper Levi is incredibly handsome! Love it.

// My kids, Sienna Hattie {10} and Logan Clarence {7}, are headed out to go sledding. Does your son want to go with them? //

#402 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,040 posts
  • Interests:Planners, piercings, Witchcraft, Netflix, & baking.

Posted 05 March 2015 - 07:28 PM

Say: "Sadly, my son is sick. He'll not be in school for a little while. Can I pick up the homework from you next week? Maybe next time, though."

Think: Both Sienna and Logan are adorable names. Hattie is cute, though not for me. Clarence is nms. The combos sound great together.

// This is my daughter, Bianca Tazu. My son, Tyler Boheme, is at home with a terrible cold. // 

#403 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 09:18 PM

"Poor guy! Let's hope you don't catch it, Bianca!"

Think: I love Tyler! Boheme is alright on boys. Tazu is cute. Bianca isn't for me.

// This is my daughter, Agnes Honor "Aggie" {4}. We're going to the zoo, she loves to look at the animals! //

#404 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 09:48 PM

Say: The zoo is so much fun! What's your favorite animal, Aggie?

Think: First of all, the nickname Aggie is sweet (I've loved it for Agatha). I like the old-fashioned Agnes also and how the nickname lightens it. I'm not really a fan of Honor just because it's such a word to me that I can't see it as a name. I just feel like this combo needs a little bit more.

That's my husband and kids over there--my daughter, Elle Rosaline, is four years old, and my son, Robin Jack, is nine months old today, so we're celebrating with a little pizza party!

#405 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 07 March 2015 - 02:40 PM

"How fun! What cute kids you've got!"

Think: Both names are really nice, especially Robin Jack. I like the sibset, too! What tasteful names. :)

// My son, Nathaniel Oaken "Nate" {2}, is the little guy that just ran past. And this is my daughter, Frances Natalie {8}. We're currently expecting a third little one, it's too early to find out the gender. //

#406 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 07 March 2015 - 09:36 PM

"Hi there Frances! Do you want another little brother or a sister?"

I love Nathaniel and Natalie, although they're a bit similar for siblings IMO. Oaken and Frances are really NMS.

These are my twin boys, William 'Will' Scott and Sebastian 'Seb' Wyatt.

Their little brother is going to be named Theodore 'Theo' Rhett when he joins us in a few months.

#407 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 08 March 2015 - 12:58 AM

Say: Hi, boys! Are you excited to have a new baby brother?

Think: Such handsome names! I know both a Will and a Seb but not a Theo.  All three names are so handsome and sound nice together - in love!  Theodore Rhett seems a little heavy on the R sounds though... but I do love both names!

These are my kids, Arlen Theodore and Lily Katherine. 

#408 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 08 March 2015 - 02:13 PM

"Nice to meet you guys! What are you up to today?"

Think: Theodore is great, and Arlen is a nice, soft name. Lily Katherine is a bit overdone imo, but that's just me. 

// My daughter, Romilly Jane {12}, is going with me to watch her dad coach his first football game at this school! We're so proud of him. //

#409 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,040 posts
  • Interests:Planners, piercings, Witchcraft, Netflix, & baking.

Posted 08 March 2015 - 03:16 PM

Say: "Congratulate your husband for me!"

Think: I really likes Romilly. There's lots of cute nn options; Romy, Millie, Rome, etc. Jane is always a great middle, but a bit common for my taste.

+ This is my daughter, Lux Chai​. I'm taking her on a train today. Just around the Georgetown Loop. Should be fun! +

#410 babynamegoddess

babynamegoddess

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 08 March 2015 - 04:01 PM

Say: That sounds fun!

Think: Neither Lux or Chai is for me.

This is my daughter Sydney Eleanor {16}. She is going out with her boyfriend tonight, so my son Austin David {9} and I are going to have a movie night.

#411 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 08 March 2015 - 04:29 PM

"Oh, a date? How fun! What are you guys going to do, Sydney?"

Think: I have good connotations with Sydney and I like it okay, but I wouldn't use it myself. Still nice to see on someone else's kid. Eleanor is pretty. Austin isn't for me, but I love David.

// My son, Nash David Kodiak {15}, is playing in a soccer match on Thursday night, you should come watch! //

#412 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 04:02 PM

Say: Sounds fun! I'll be there!

Think: I wouldn't use Nash David Kodiak myself, but I think it's very stylish. Kodiak might be just a little too unusual for me to say I like it, but overall a pretty nice combo.

This is my son, Nathan Gale "Nate" {15}. He's graciously agreed to watch his step-sister-to-be, Seraphina Faith "Seri" {6} (nickname rhymes with berry) for the night while her father and I finalize wedding plans.

#413 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 09:10 PM

"I bet she'll love having you as a big brother, Nate!"

Think: Nathan Gale, nn Nate is incredibly handsome. Seraphina Faith isn't my taste, but it is a nice combo and Seri is cute.

// My neice, Hosanna Posey Lou {4}, is having her first soccer game on Saturday and she hasn't stopped talking about it! My daughter, Ruth Bohemia "Ruthie" {9}, and I are going to go watch. //

#414 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 10 March 2015 - 04:49 AM

Say: I hope they both have fun!

Think: Posey Lou is darling, but I'm not a fan of Hosanna. Ruth Bohemia is a lovely mix of familiar and unique, it's adorable! I love Ruth.

These are my twins Caden Aubrey Thomas and Isaac Bentley James (3). We're on our way to nursery, and Cade and Ike are looking forward to seeing their friends.

#415 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 09:52 AM

Say: Have fun, boys!

Think: Isaac Bentley James is super handsome. I've loved Isaac ever since reading The Fault in Our Stars and the two middles go well with it, though I feel like the end of Isaac and beginning of Bentley clash a little, but Isaac is sort of an offbeat name so it's hard to pair. Caden is okay, and I like Caden and Thomas together (I adore Thomas!), but I really don't like Aubrey on either gender. 

These are my nephews, Elliot Joseph {7} and Rhett Elijah {4}. I'm watching them this weekend while their parents spend time for their anniversary, and we're on our way to watch my daughter Evelyn Hazel "Evie" {8} at her soccer game. 

#416 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 01:02 PM

"How fun! Do you boys like having a chance to play with your cousin?"
Think: Elliot Joseph is really handsome. I love Elijah but Rhett isn't for me. I'm kinda burnt out of Evelyn tbh. Hazel is pretty in the middle name spot.

// This is my son, Isaac Sundance {1}. His big brother, Levi Sequoyah {4}, is the little messy haired blonde going down the slide. //

#417 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 10 March 2015 - 01:56 PM

Say: Hi Isaac! He's so cute! Are you planning on having any more?

Think: Love Isaac Sundance! Such an unexpected combo! Levi Sequoyah is alright, although neither are my favourite names. Levi and Isaac make a nice brother set.

This is my daughter Molly Vivienne (9). We're on our way to pick up party supplies for Molly's tenth birthday; she's having a pool party, so all things water related are on our list!

#418 babynamegoddess

babynamegoddess

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 03:15 PM

Say: Have a fun party Molly!
Think: I love the name!

This is my son Derek Thomas {18}. He just graduated from high school. His sister, Audrey Elaine {15} and his brother Nicholas James "Nick" {9} are going to miss him!

#419 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 06:20 PM

Say: Congratulations, Derek! Are you going to go to college?

Think: I can definitely see Derek, Audrey, & Nick as siblings, though none of them are my favorite names. The middle names are a bit bland, particularly Nicholas James, but I do adore Thomas and it goes well with Derek.

This is my son, Callen Oscar "Cal" {16}. I'm bringing him to rehearsal--he's playing Willard in his school's production of Footloose!

#420 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 06:42 PM

"You must be so proud!"

Think: Callen is my brother's name. I like it alright. Although I dislike Oscar it fits well here balancing a "cool" name and an "old man" name. I love Cal!

// My daughters, Petra Caroline Aster {11} and Posey Lorraine Imogen {7}, want your kids to come over soon! Posey would love to show off the horse their grandpa got them. They've become very good riders. //

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users