fangirlkris

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:Reading. Writing, Starkid, John Green, Names, History

Posted 23 February 2013 - 04:06 PM

So DH Dylan and I are at a stand still with three names we LOVE

1) Damien Michael

When we first began dating when I was 14 and he was 16, Dylan loved the name Damien. I thought it would be cute to give the baby this name with his father's middle name, making their initials the same.

2) Lennon Joseph

I am I rabid Beatles fan, so the name Lennon means a lot to me. Joseph will be explained in the next name...

3) Michael Joseph

So, Michael is DH's middle name, my brother's middle name, and Michael Jackson's first name(terribly big MJ fans). MJ's middle name is Joseph, it's my brother/stepdad's first name, and the middle name of our chosen god-father(who's first name is the same as DH's)

Damien/Lennon/Joseph's older sister is named Elijah Marie, if that helps.

#2 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,884 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 24 February 2013 - 10:36 AM

Is there one that Dylan prefers, at the moment? I know for my list, my man is pretty good at deciding with me on which he loves most out of a bunch.

Damien Michael is very handsome. I know a guy named Damian, and he's super nice, so I have good associations with the name (rather than The Omen or something ;) ). Michael is my partners name, so another bias there hehe <3 The combo as a whole flows very nicely.

Lennon Joseph is very handsome. I've never thought of Lennon as a name before, but I kind of like it. Its a name I imagine adorable on someone elses kid.

Michael Joseph is a timeless classic, a name a man of any age can carry and wont have a certain timeframe associated to it (ie Jennifer is associated with people a little older than I, or Isabelle will now be associated with this generations babies, or Harriet with elder women). Again, I adore the name Michael. Joseph is a nice one, though not my style.

Its really nice to have associations for your names :) I love it so much personally when my names have real meaning to me <3 It all depends which is your favorite though!

#3 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 24 February 2013 - 04:36 PM

Damien Michael is very handsome. The combo flows very well. I think Damien is a little close to Dylan... but if that doesn't bother you, it makes a great choice.

Lennon Joseph has a great flow. I think Lennon is a bit too tied to John Lennon, but since you're a Beatles fan, the association may not bother you as much.

Michael Joseph - This one is probably my favorite. I probably wouldn't notice the connection to Michael Jackson, though! Both Michael and Joseph are such handsome names.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users