• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 Laney

Laney

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,283 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Jem cartoon, ER, CSI: Miami, Full House, Sailor Moon (original anime and live-action), Flashpoint, Felicity, ID channel, Food Network baking competitions, MasterChef/MasterChef Junior/Junior MasterChef Australia, movies (mostly 80's and 90's), writing/reading fan-fiction, baking, vegan cooking, photography, traveling, cats, books and tv shows/movies about female murderers, swimming, bowling, drawing, surfing the internet, forensics, Netflix, 80's and 90's music, picture editing, shopping, coffee (decaf mostly, but I love mocha Frappuccinos too)

Posted 15 June 2017 - 08:12 PM

I've seen several of these awesome posts so I wanna give it a try too.  lol  Leave some names here and I'll give my opinions on them.  I have a tendency to be brutally honest at times, especially about ultra tryndee or "kreatively" spelled names and BNoG, though I will try to be as polite as I can about it.

Some replies may be a bit slow, but I will get to your comments ASAP.

(Also, would you mind not typing in really bright/pale colors?  They are difficult to read with the white background on here.  Thanks!)

#2 brimariiee

brimariiee

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,474 posts
  • Interests:My son, diamond painting, reading, exploring with my family

Posted 21 June 2017 - 07:08 PM

Since no one has submitted anything for you yet....
If it's too long, don't feel you have to comment on all of them.
And feel free to switch around middles.

Girls:
Jessa Quinn
Piper Keeley
Lux Cassidy or Lux Athena
Arizona Kate or Arizona Marie
Daphne Shay
Penelope Brooke
Lola Temperance
Juno Antigone
Eden Aurora or Eden Annabelle
Luna Artemis or Luna Penelope
Cassandra Monroe or Cassandra Melody

Boys:
Julian Anchor
Milo Alistair or Milo Poseidon
Elias Gabriel
Derek Apollo
Ace Logan
August Adam
Boston Leo
Jonas Maverick or Jonas Aries
Ren Alexander
Anakin Skylar
Talon Evander
Tate Aries or Tate Jupiter
Caspian Remus

#3 Laney

Laney

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,283 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Jem cartoon, ER, CSI: Miami, Full House, Sailor Moon (original anime and live-action), Flashpoint, Felicity, ID channel, Food Network baking competitions, MasterChef/MasterChef Junior/Junior MasterChef Australia, movies (mostly 80's and 90's), writing/reading fan-fiction, baking, vegan cooking, photography, traveling, cats, books and tv shows/movies about female murderers, swimming, bowling, drawing, surfing the internet, forensics, Netflix, 80's and 90's music, picture editing, shopping, coffee (decaf mostly, but I love mocha Frappuccinos too)

Posted 22 June 2017 - 09:03 AM

Since no one has submitted anything for you yet....
If it's too long, don't feel you have to comment on all of them.
And feel free to switch around middles.

Girls:
Jessa Quinn
Piper Keeley
Lux Cassidy or Lux Athena
Arizona Kate or Arizona Marie
Daphne Shay
Penelope Brooke
Lola Temperance
Juno Antigone
Eden Aurora or Eden Annabelle
Luna Artemis or Luna Penelope
Cassandra Monroe or Cassandra Melody

Boys:
Julian Anchor
Milo Alistair or Milo Poseidon
Elias Gabriel
Derek Apollo
Ace Logan
August Adam
Boston Leo
Jonas Maverick or Jonas Aries
Ren Alexander
Anakin Skylar
Talon Evander
Tate Aries or Tate Jupiter
Caspian Remus

I was gonna reply last night, but my moods have been really off lately and I didn't want that to cloud my judgment, so I waited until I cooled down a little.

Girls:
Jessa Quinn - Jessa is cute.  It ages well and it's a nice alternative to the dated Jessica.  I prefer Quinn for a boy.  The name flows okay.
Piper Keeley - Flows well.  The names themselves aren't my style.
Lux Cassidy or Lux Athena - Athena is beautiful and feels like a more unexpected middle name.  Cassidy is okay.  I prefer Cassia or Cassandra, though those don't sound quite right here.  Lux isn't my style.  It reminds me of the word "deluxe".
Arizona Kate or Arizona Marie - Not crazy about States being used as names, besides Georgia, Carolina, or Virginia.  I like Kate better than Marie, but I feel that Marie flows better with Arizona.
Daphne Shay - Daphne is gorgeous! Daphne Shay flows well, despite not being a fan of Shay.
Penelope Brooke - Penelope is nice and Brooke flows well with it.
Lola Temperance - Not a fan of Lola or Temperance.  They flow okay, it's just that Lola gives off a certain vibe to me and also feels like a nickname for Lorelei or another longer name.
Juno Antigone - Not a fan.  I like the mythology reference with Juno though.
Eden Aurora or Eden Annabelle -  Eden is cute.  I love Aurora and Annabelle, but I think Eden Annabelle sounds better and has a more classic vibe.
Luna Artemis or Luna Penelope -  I wouldn't do Luna Artemis.  Too Sailor Moon-ish (the two cat guardians are named Luna and Artemis).  Penelope sounds better with Luna.  While I wouldn't name my kid Luna because of its popularity, it's an okay name.
Cassandra Monroe or Cassandra Melody - Love Cassandra and Melody.  Cassandra Melody is gorgeous!  Monroe is masculine IMO.  

Favorites: Cassandra Melody, Eden Annabelle

Boys:
Julian Anchor - I love Julian.  I think the flow is a bit odd though, as Julian ends in -an and Anchor begins with it.
Milo Alistair or Milo Poseidon - I prefer Milo Alistair, even if I'm not crazy about Milo for a human.  My grandpa has a dog with that name.  lol  But Milo Alistair sounds nice.
Elias Gabriel - Great name!  Classic and flows nicely.
Derek Apollo - I like Derek and Apollo is different, but kind of cool.
Ace Logan - Not a fan of Ace as an actual name.  Maybe use Ace as a nickname for Horatio, Asa, Adrian, or you could use Logan as a 2nd middle name and a 1st middle that begins with C like Christopher, Caleb, Connor, etc... and a first name beginning with A.
August Adam - I love Adam and August is a good handsome name for a boy.  I think I like it better switched around though.  Either way, great name!
Boston Leo - Not a fan of Boston, but I love Leo and I feel that Leo Boston flows better.
Jonas Maverick or Jonas Aries - Not a fan of either middle name.  I prefer Aries to Maverick, but neither flows well.  Jonas Alexander or Jonas Gabriel would sound perfect.  Jonas isn't super common so something simpler and more traditional helps balance it.
Ren Alexander - I surprisingly love this one.  Ren is unexpected and exotic and it fits so nicely with the handsome and classic Alexander.
Anakin Skylar - Not a fan.  Too similar to Anakin Skywalker AKA Darth Vader.  Glad to see Skylar for a boy instead of a girl.
Talon Evander - Evander is good, not sure about Talon.  I don't hate it, but don't love it either.  The flow is a bit off.
Tate Aries or Tate Jupiter - Not a fan of either, but I prefer Aries.
Caspian Remus - Caspian is okay, Remus just reminds me of Harry Potter.

Faves: Elias Gabriel, August Adam, Ren Alexander

• brimariiee likes this

#4 brimariiee

brimariiee

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,474 posts
  • Interests:My son, diamond painting, reading, exploring with my family

Posted 22 June 2017 - 09:45 AM

I was gonna reply last night, but my moods have been really off lately and I didn't want that to cloud my judgment, so I waited until I cooled down a little.

Girls:
Jessa Quinn - Jessa is cute.  It ages well and it's a nice alternative to the dated Jessica.  I prefer Quinn for a boy.  The name flows okay.
Piper Keeley - Flows well.  The names themselves aren't my style.
Lux Cassidy or Lux Athena - Athena is beautiful and feels like a more unexpected middle name.  Cassidy is okay.  I prefer Cassia or Cassandra, though those don't sound quite right here.  Lux isn't my style.  It reminds me of the word "deluxe".
Arizona Kate or Arizona Marie - Not crazy about States being used as names, besides Georgia, Carolina, or Virginia.  I like Kate better than Marie, but I feel that Marie flows better with Arizona.
Daphne Shay - Daphne is gorgeous! Daphne Shay flows well, despite not being a fan of Shay.
Penelope Brooke - Penelope is nice and Brooke flows well with it.
Lola Temperance - Not a fan of Lola or Temperance.  They flow okay, it's just that Lola gives off a certain vibe to me and also feels like a nickname for Lorelei or another longer name.
Juno Antigone - Not a fan.  I like the mythology reference with Juno though.
Eden Aurora or Eden Annabelle -  Eden is cute.  I love Aurora and Annabelle, but I think Eden Annabelle sounds better and has a more classic vibe.
Luna Artemis or Luna Penelope -  I wouldn't do Luna Artemis.  Too Sailor Moon-ish (the two cat guardians are named Luna and Artemis).  Penelope sounds better with Luna.  While I wouldn't name my kid Luna because of its popularity, it's an okay name.
Cassandra Monroe or Cassandra Melody - Love Cassandra and Melody.  Cassandra Melody is gorgeous!  Monroe is masculine IMO.  

Favorites: Cassandra Melody, Eden Annabelle

Boys:
Julian Anchor - I love Julian.  I think the flow is a bit odd though, as Julian ends in -an and Anchor begins with it.
Milo Alistair or Milo Poseidon - I prefer Milo Alistair, even if I'm not crazy about Milo for a human.  My grandpa has a dog with that name.  lol  But Milo Alistair sounds nice.
Elias Gabriel - Great name!  Classic and flows nicely.
Derek Apollo - I like Derek and Apollo is different, but kind of cool.
Ace Logan - Not a fan of Ace as an actual name.  Maybe use Ace as a nickname for Horatio, Asa, Adrian, or you could use Logan as a 2nd middle name and a 1st middle that begins with C like Christopher, Caleb, Connor, etc... and a first name beginning with A.
August Adam - I love Adam and August is a good handsome name for a boy.  I think I like it better switched around though.  Either way, great name!
Boston Leo - Not a fan of Boston, but I love Leo and I feel that Leo Boston flows better.
Jonas Maverick or Jonas Aries - Not a fan of either middle name.  I prefer Aries to Maverick, but neither flows well.  Jonas Alexander or Jonas Gabriel would sound perfect.  Jonas isn't super common so something simpler and more traditional helps balance it.
Ren Alexander - I surprisingly love this one.  Ren is unexpected and exotic and it fits so nicely with the handsome and classic Alexander.
Anakin Skylar - Not a fan.  Too similar to Anakin Skywalker AKA Darth Vader.  Glad to see Skylar for a boy instead of a girl.
Talon Evander - Evander is good, not sure about Talon.  I don't hate it, but don't love it either.  The flow is a bit off.
Tate Aries or Tate Jupiter - Not a fan of either, but I prefer Aries.
Caspian Remus - Caspian is okay, Remus just reminds me of Harry Potter.

Faves: Elias Gabriel, August Adam, Ren Alexander

Thank you :)
Oddly enough, a lot of the names you don't like are ones I've added because of my SO. Especially the mythology names (except Juno Antigone) and I'm against Luna for the same reason -too popular, but he likes it. If we use Lux, I'm going to tell him no Luna.

#5 pinkmonkey23

pinkmonkey23

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts
  • Interests:Names ⌇ My children ⌇ Supernatural ⌇ I-Zombie ⌇ Lucifer ⌇ Arrowverse ⌇ Jane the virgin ⌇ The Originals ⌇ The Vampire Diaries [Before it ended]

Posted 24 June 2017 - 04:43 AM

I'm sure I replied to your thread... it would seem my laptop did not post my reply! Grr..here I go again!

Marnie Isabeau Lynn/Marnie Lynn Isabeau
Wrenley Peyton 
Kiyomi Taryn
Aida /Iyeeda Faun
Khione Elisse
Chyler Maud Clarklyn
Westlyn Grace
Oaklyn Cate
Mallory Amara
Emerie [Emery] Wynter

Casey Phoenix
Rafferty Elijah
Jesse Kylen
Cyrus Jameson
Daxton Tierney
Davin khyber
Harlan Teilo
Auron [pn oren]  Marshall
Macklin  Sawyer

#6 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 24 June 2017 - 04:36 PM

Hazel Pamina

Amelia Juliette

Juniper Eloise

Elowen Temperance

Theodore Blake

Jensen Ollivander

Sebastian Sirius

Tristan Marley

#7 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 05:54 PM

Thanks in advance!

Odette Linden “Lettie”

Ada Guinevere/Arden Guinevere

Maeve Annaliese/Annaliese Maeve

Perenelle Faye “Nellie”

Amity

Freya

Marceline "Marcie"

Cassius Gale “Cas” / Castor Gale “Cas”

William Lee “Will”

Peter Jack “PJ”

Jasper Timothy

Bellamy Arthur

Sterling Reed

(Lee, Peter, and Jack are all honoring, which is why they might be a little too common-sounding. Also Linden and Annaliese are variations of relatives' names to honor.) 

#8 Laney

Laney

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,283 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 08:19 PM

I'm sure I replied to your thread... it would seem my laptop did not post my reply! Grr..here I go again!

Marnie Isabeau Lynn/Marnie Lynn Isabeau
Wrenley Peyton 
Kiyomi Taryn
Aida /Iyeeda Faun
Khione Elisse
Chyler Maud Clarklyn
Westlyn Grace
Oaklyn Cate
Mallory Amara
Emerie [Emery] Wynter

Casey Phoenix
Rafferty Elijah
Jesse Kylen
Cyrus Jameson
Daxton Tierney
Davin khyber
Harlan Teilo
Auron [pn oren]  Marshall
Macklin  Sawyer

Marnie Isabeau Lynn/Marnie Lynn Isabeau - Marnie is okay.  I don't care for Isabeau.  The -o sound at the end of a girls' name is not my thing.  I prefer Isabelle/Isabel or even Isobel, and I dislike Lynn (my middle name is Lynn, plus I consider it masculine). That said, I think Marnie Lynn Isabeau flows a little better.  
Wrenley Peyton - Not a fan of Wrenley, as it feels trendy.  Maybe just Wren?  Peyton feels masculine.
Kiyomi Taryn - Kiyomi is exotic.  Is it Japanese?  It sounds really cool.  I love Japanese names.  Taryn is fine, though the flow feels off.  A 2nd (and softer) middle name may help balance it.
Aida /Iyeeda Faun - Aida looks better than Iyeeda and is a lot easier to spell.  I'm unsure how I feel about Faun.  Part of me finds it too close to the dated Dawn and the rest of me just can't come up with an opinion either way.  I'm indecisive sometimes.  lol  Aida Faun flows well.
Khione Elisse -  No clue how to pronounce Khione.  I love Elise, with one S.  It's more straightforward than Elisse.
Chyler Maud Clarklyn - Not a fan of this one.  Chyler and Clarklyn don't age well.  Maud as a first name is a nicer choice.
Westlyn Grace - Not a fan.  Westlyn doesn't age well.  Tacking -lyn onto a word to make a name is overdone and makes an already trendy name trendier.  I personally am not crazy about Grace because it sounds almost like "grease" when I say it, but it's a classic so you can't go wrong with it.
Oaklyn Cate - Not a fan of Oaklyn for the reason I mentioned for the previous two combos, but Cate is pretty.  I'd spell it Kate though unless you're honoring family or friends.  Cate with a C looks misspelled.
Mallory Amara - Mallory is decent.  Amara is gorgeous!  I think it flows better switched around.
Emerie [Emery] Wynter - Flows okay, but Emery Winter looks nicer.  Still not my style, but the traditional spelling is okay.

Casey Phoenix - Flows well.  The name itself is okay.
Rafferty Elijah - Elijah Rafferty flows better.  I love Elijah (just wish it wasn't so common), but I'm not sure about Rafferty.  It's okay, I simply prefer Raphael/Rafael because the last five letters of Rafferty may trigger bullying. 
Jesse Kylen - Jesse is handsome!  It's one of my favorite names for boys.  Not a fan of Kylen, but Jesse Kylen flows well.
Cyrus Jameson - Flows nicely!  I associate Cyrus with Miley, but it's a good name.  Jameson is a nice alternative to just James and it's current, but not overly modern so it ages well.
Daxton Tierney - Tierney is okay.  Daxton is not my style.  Maybe just Dax on its own?  It sounds better with the middle name Tierney than Daxton. 
Davin khyber - Not a fan.
Harlan Teilo - Harlan is different.  Old-fashioned, but I definitely could see it for a little boy.  It's a good name.  Teilo flows nicely with it.  My only issue is possible pronunciation problems.
Auron Marshall - Oren is a great name and Oren Marshall sounds handsome!  I'd stick with that spelling over Auron because it's easier to spell and your son would be less likely to have pronunciation problems with his name.
Macklin Sawyer - Sawyer is fine. Maybe Mack or Macaulay instead of Macklin?  Those feel more sophisticated.

#9 Laney

Laney

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,283 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 08:48 PM

Hazel Pamina

Amelia Juliette

Juniper Eloise

Elowen Temperance

Theodore Blake

Jensen Ollivander

Sebastian Sirius

Tristan Marley

Hazel Pamina - Flows well.  Hazel is okay, just getting trendy.  I prefer Paloma, Pamela, Paulina, or just Mina over Pamina.

Amelia Juliette - Flows beautifully.  I love Amelia and I associate Juliette with Romeo and Juliet, but the name is otherwise nice.

Juniper Eloise - The names themselves are decent, but the flow sounds a little off.  Maybe Juno Eloise or June Eloise instead of Juniper Eloise?

Elowen Temperance - Doesn't flow.  I already gave feedback on Temperance on someone else's post, so I won't repeat it.  I don't have any strong opinions about Elowen; it's just that it doesn't roll off my tongue easily.  Maybe Bronwen Temperance, Arwen Temperance, or Aislinn/Aisling Temperance?  Or maybe a softer middle name for Elowen?

Theodore Blake -  I love Theodore, but Blake feels a little dated.  Flows well though.

Jensen Ollivander - Jensen is nice.  Ollivander is too Harry Potter-ish, but it flows okay.  Maybe Jensen Alexander or Jensen Oliver?

Sebastian Sirius - Love Sebastian,  Sirius reminds me of Harry Potter and doesn't sound quite right with a long name like Sebastian.

Tristan Marley - Flows nicely.  I actually prefer Marley for a boy than a girl.

#10 Laney

Laney

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,283 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 09:27 PM

Thanks in advance!

Odette Linden “Lettie”

Ada Guinevere/Arden Guinevere

Maeve Annaliese/Annaliese Maeve

Perenelle Faye “Nellie”

Amity

Freya

Marceline "Marcie"

Cassius Gale “Cas” / Castor Gale “Cas”

William Lee “Will”

Peter Jack “PJ”

Jasper Timothy

Bellamy Arthur

Sterling Reed

(Lee, Peter, and Jack are all honoring, which is why they might be a little too common-sounding. Also Linden and Annaliese are variations of relatives' names to honor.) 

Odette Linden “Lettie” - I like Odette, and thank you for spelling Linden correctly, as that's how the tree name is spelled.  Flow is okay.

Ada Guinevere/Arden Guinevere - Guinevere is okay, but I prefer Gwen.  As is, I think both combos flow well.  I like Ada better than Arden. 

Maeve Annaliese/Annaliese Maeve - Both combos are gorgeous!  Can't decide which one I like better.  I love Maeve.  One of my favorites and Annaliese is beautiful, but the spelling looks incorrect.  Anneliese is the traditional spelling, but I can still deal with Annaliese or Annalise.  They're a lot better than any "kreative" respelling.  I'm glad you didn't spell it with only one n for the obvious reason.

Perenelle Faye “Nellie” - Nellie is cute.  The sound of Perenelle is unpleasant to me though.  Maybe Helen, Helena, Penelope, or something similar and then you could keep the nickname Nellie?  I'm not a fan of Faye because I was bullied by a girl with that name when I was a kid, except she spelled it without the e.  I have a hard time shaking that association.

Amity - Reminds me of the Amityville Horror.  Have you considered Amélie or something with a similar sound or possibly the same meaning as Amity?

Freya - It's okay.  It's growing on me.

Marceline "Marcie" - Reminds me of a character on the cartoon Adventure Time.  Maybe you can use it as a middle name because children today would most likely associate it with the character because that show is very popular.  I don't know if the show will still be as well known by the time you have kids, but it's something to keep in mind.  Marcie feels dated, but it's not bad.

Cassius Gale “Cas” / Castor Gale “Cas” - I prefer Cassius Gale.  Cassius is a great name and Gale flows well with it.  Castor just reminds me of castor oil/castor beans.

William Lee “Will” - Handsome!

Peter Jack “PJ” - Peter and Jack are both great.  It's refreshing to see Peter as a first name.  It's less expected.  Jack sounds a little strange next to Peter though.  Nothing wrong with the flow.  It just sounds almost like pepper jack, as in the cheese.  Maybe put another name in between or use another form of Jack?

Jasper Timothy - Great name, wonderful flow!

Bellamy Arthur - Arthur is great and Bellamy is much better for a boy instead of a girl.  Arthur Bellamy flows more smoothly than Bellamy Arthur.

Sterling Reed - Sounds like a law firm.  Both names are fine, just not together.  I also prefer the Reid spelling over Reed.

#11 GustyLeaves

GustyLeaves

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 05:53 PM

Here are some names:

Colton George

Uriah Gabriel

Felix Brett

Timothy Michael

Thomas Daniel / Daniel Thomas

Felicia Grace

Zoey Violet

Pamela Rose / Pamela Reese

Maya Violet

Shelby Catherine

#12 Laney

Laney

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,283 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 08:14 PM

Here are some names:

Colton George

Uriah Gabriel

Felix Brett

Timothy Michael

Thomas Daniel / Daniel Thomas

Felicia Grace

Zoey Violet

Pamela Rose / Pamela Reese

Maya Violet

Shelby Catherine

Colton George - Flows well.  Colton is okay, but feels a bit too trendy for my taste.  George is a classic, just not my favorite.

Uriah Gabriel - Uriah reminds me of urea or urine.  I worry that a kid with that name might be teased.  I think it would be better off in the middle.  Love Gabriel!  Flows well though.

Felix Brett - Felix is okay.  Brett feels stuck in the 80's.  I also don't think it flows.  A 2-3 syllable middle name in between may help, preferably a classic.

Timothy Michael - Love Timothy.  I'm on the fence about Michael.  I love the name Michael itself, but I have a hard time shaking the association with my dad.  The combo flows perfectly though.

Thomas Daniel / Daniel Thomas - I love both of these!  They're handsome and flow perfectly.

Felicia Grace - Great flow.  Felicia is okay, but not my favorite.  Not a fan of Grace.

Zoey Violet - Flows well.  Not a fan of Zoey because it is trendy, but I love Violet.

Pamela Rose / Pamela Reese - Both flow well, but I prefer Pamela Rose because it feels more classic.  It's beautiful and Pamela is so unexpected.  Reese is better for a boy.

Maya Violet - Love both Maya and Violet, just not together because they sound similar.  Maybe use a longer formal name and use Maya as a nickname?

Shelby Catherine - Shelby feels masculine to me.  Love Catherine!  Flows nicely together.

#13 ashtona731

ashtona731

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 972 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 03:39 PM

Piper Gabrielle 

Anwen Novalie

Aurora Josephine

Mila Rose

Anastasia Lux

Benjamin Lucas

Oliver Jude

Jensen Alexander

Luca Finley

Wesley Gage

#14 Laney

Laney

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,283 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 09:37 PM

Piper Gabrielle 

Anwen Novalie

Aurora Josephine

Mila Rose

Anastasia Lux

Benjamin Lucas

Oliver Jude

Jensen Alexander

Luca Finley

Wesley Gage

Piper Gabrielle - Not a fan of Piper as it's too trendy for me, but I love Gabrielle!  The name flows okay.

Anwen Novalie - Not a fan of either.  Novalie just reminds me of Teen Mom, except for the spelling.

Aurora Josephine - Gorgeous!  Flows beautifully and I love that you paired Aurora with a classic middle.  It helps balance it out.

Mila Rose - Gorgeous and great flow!

Anastasia Lux - Love Anastasia, not a fan of Lux.  Flow is okay.

Benjamin Lucas - Handsome and has a great flow.

Oliver Jude - I like Oliver, but not a fan of Jude.  I also think it would flow better the other way around.

Jensen Alexander - Handsome!  I surprisingly like Jensen despite my general dislike of modern names.  It's been growing on me recently.  Flows very nicely.

Luca Finley - Luca is nice, but Finley is too trendy for my taste.  Flow is okay.

Wesley Gage - Love Wesley, not a fan of Gage.  It sounds too cowboy-ish.  Flows okay though.

#15 GustyLeaves

GustyLeaves

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 03:25 PM

Here is some names I've liked:

Rodney (nn Rod)

Ross

Felix

Phillip

Hugh

Caleb

Tiffany

Darlene

Vanessa/Janessa

Letitia (nn TIsh)

Candace

#16 ashtona731

ashtona731

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 972 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 04:21 PM

Here are some names I've been playing around with:

Cody Anastasia

River Victoria

Gwendolyn Shiloh

Mila Primrose

Finley Piper

Merritt Zachary Grey

Wesley Alexander

Wesley Kade

Gabriel Jaxtyn/Jaxton

Kailor Benjamin

#17 Laney

Laney

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,283 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 11:43 AM

Here is some names I've liked:

Rodney (nn Rod)

Ross

Felix

Phillip

Hugh

Caleb

Tiffany

Darlene

Vanessa/Janessa

Letitia (nn TIsh)

Candace

Rodney (nn Rod) - It's okay, but I don't love it.  Maybe as a MN.

Ross - Like it!  I could see it for a child or an adult.

Felix - It's been growing on me.

Phillip - Great classic name!

Hugh - It's okay.  I would pair it with a classic MN with at least 2 syllables.

Caleb - Handsome and classic.  My only issue is how popular it is.

Tiffany - Okay, but a little bit dated.

Darlene - Dated, but not bad.  Maybe as a MN.

Vanessa/Janessa - Vanessa is gorgeous!  I love Janessa too, but I like Vanessa better.

Letitia (nn TIsh) - The name itself is fine, despite it not being my style.  Not a fan of the nickname Tish though.

Candace - Maybe a little dated, but I wouldn't mind it so much as a MN.

#18 Laney

Laney

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,283 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 12:28 PM

Here are some names I've been playing around with:

Cody Anastasia

River Victoria

Gwendolyn Shiloh

Mila Primrose

Finley Piper

Merritt Zachary Grey

Wesley Alexander

Wesley Kade

Gabriel Jaxtyn/Jaxton

Kailor Benjamin

Cody Anastasia - I'm not a fan of Cody for a girl.  For a boy, it's okay.  Anastasia is gorgeous!  The combo flows okay.

River Victoria - Not crazy about River for either gender, but I prefer it for a boy.  I love Victoria.  It's classic and beautiful.  I think the V sounds in both names being so close together is a little much.

Gwendolyn Shiloh - Not a fan of the spelling of Gwendolyn, as I don't care for most names with the -lyn ending.  The name itself is okay.  I prefer just Gwen.  I can't picture Shiloh for a person.  Reminds me of the dog from the movies.  Flow is decent.

Mila Primrose - I love Mila and Primrose flows well with it, but I'm not sure I can get over the word "Prim" in someone's name.

Finley Piper - Not a fan of two gender "neutral" names together.  It's confusing to me.  I'd recommend pairing either the FN or MN with something strictly feminine.  That way, she would have more options to fall back on.  Flow is okay. 

Merritt Zachary Grey - Merritt has been growing on me lately.  I like it.  Love Zachary.  I'm not a fan of Grey, as it's too trendy for my tastes but the whole name flows perfectly together.

Wesley Alexander - Handsome and has a great flow!

Wesley Kade - Not a fan of Kade because it's too similar to Caden and the other -aiden names.  The combo flows well though.

Gabriel Jaxtyn/Jaxton - I love Gabriel, but Jaxtyn/Jaxton feels overly tryndee/"kreative" and is gonna be mistaken for Jackson constantly.

Kailor Benjamin - Not a fan of Kailor.  Way too tryndee/kreative for my tastes and pronunciation could be a potential problem.  My brain keeps going back and forth between rhyming it with "Sailor" and "Tyler".  Benjamin is handsome and classic and it almost helps balance the combination out.

#19 Laney

Laney

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,283 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 07:49 PM

Due to Hurricane Irma coming up to Florida (I live in central FL and we may lose power or worse, which I hope doesn't happen.  If you live in the path of this storm, stay safe!), any replies after tonight will most likely be delayed.  I'll get to your posts as soon as possible.  But keep leaving names for me here!  

And I forgot to mention this from the beginning: I can handle about 10-12 names/combos for each gender per post, but there is no limit to how many times you can post.

#20 GustyLeaves

GustyLeaves

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 09:24 PM

Samson Elijah

Samson Alexander

Odin Samuel

Melanie Jade

Adelyn Grace