• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1257 replies to this topic

#921 The Future Mrs B

The Future Mrs B

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,094 posts
  • Interests:Music, names and my friends.

Posted 26 September 2014 - 07:36 AM

"Hi Cam. What position do you play?"

I love the combo but I don't like Cam is nms.

This little guy is my nephew Odin Joseph. His dad thought it would be funny since my son's name is Jeremiah Thor. However the rest of the family calls Odin, Odd and Jeremiah gets called J.T.

#922 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 08:50 AM

"How cool that cousins get names that go together!"

Think: I love Odin, Joseph is growing on me. I love love Jeremiah, Thor is ok but not my favorite Scandinavian name. I like Odd, though isn't it usually either standalone or short for Oddrun? Either way, handsome. JT is too Timberlake for my taste ;)

// My daughter, Fable Evangeline, is now in first grade! Can you believe it? //

#923 The Future Mrs B

The Future Mrs B

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,094 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 07:33 PM

"First grade, huh? How do you like going to school for the whole day?"

Think: Evangeline is gorgeous. Fable would be better as a middle name imo.

This is my daughter Calypso Bethan. We're on our way to drop Callie off at her Aunt Lizz's house for a sleep over.

#924 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 27 September 2014 - 01:19 AM

Say: Are you excited for your sleep over, Callie?
Think: Calypso is lovely, and I adore Callie. Bethan isn't my favourite but I prefer it to Bethany.

This is my son Jonah Bentley (3). We're taking JoJo to the aquarium today for the first time.

#925 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 07:52 AM

Say: How fun!

Think: Jonah Bentley is super handsome, I really like both names. I don't really like the nickname JoJo though.

These are my sons, Callen Gray {2} and Gale Timothy {3 mos}. Cal, can you get Gale's pacifier for him?

#926 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 09:09 AM

"What a helpful big brother!"
Think: I prefer Galen to Gale, but both are handsome. I love Timothy as a middle name. Callen is my oldest brother's name. Gray is nice. The sibset doesn't seem to match, but I still like it.

// My daughters, Eloise Lark and Nora Prairie, are baking cookies with their grandma right now, so they didn't come with me. //

#927 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 27 September 2014 - 12:30 PM

Say: I hopey save you some!
Think: Eloise Lark is so pretty! I like Prairie too, but it doesn't flow as a middle for Nora. Nice sibset though.

These are my sons Asher Tobias and Avery Colin. Asher will be seven next month, and Avery has just turned two.

#928 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 12:59 PM

Say: Are you looking forward to your birthday, Asher?

Think: I really like Asher Tobias, and like that you used Avery on a boy because I don't like it on a girl at all. Avery Colin is a nice combo too, and I think they go well together as siblings.

These are my newborn twins, Gideon Christopher and Annaliese Linda.

#929 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 01:38 PM

Say: Congratulations!
Think: I adore Gideon and Annaliese, they make a lovely sib set. Not a fan of either middle name however.

This is my brood. Emory Thatcher is 11, Raphael Bennett is 9, Mackenzie Dillon is 5, Brook Nathanael is 2, and this little one, Piper Josephine, is 2 months.

#930 Aquarius101

Aquarius101

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 05:42 PM

Say: It's a nice brood you got there! You boys take care of your little sister, alright.

Think: I like Emory, Bennett, Brook (even though i prefer Brooks), and Nathaniel. The other names are nms, but your name combinations are wonderful. Except for Mackenzie Dillion. I thinik of a girl for Mackenzie, and Dillon reminds me of Dill pickles. The spelling i prefer is Dylan. 

These are my little angels, Joan Angelique (9), Ezra Michael (5) and Laila Noelle (2). We are off to see their older brother, Aaron Gabriel (13), play in the championship flag football game. Go Vikings!

#931 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 08:27 AM

Say: Have fun. Go Vikings!
Think: Noelle and Gabriel are cute, but I don't care for the other names. I'm not sure how well they go together either.

This is my son Arlo Alexander (7), and my daughters Phoebe Petra (4) and Isobel Iris (1). We're heading to my sister's house to meet their new cousin, Seren Hermione, for the first time.

#932 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 08:32 AM

Have fun!
Think: Ezra is sooo handsome. So is Aaron Gabriel. Laila Noelle is pretty. Joan Angelique is nms and it doesn't seem to fit in the sibset.

// These are my twins, Silas Avery and Naomi Grey {6}. We are headed to SiSi's soccer game. //

#933 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 08:46 AM

Say: Have fun you two!
Think: Silas Avery is very handsome, and I love Grey on girls. Naomi is nms, and I really don't care for SiSi.

This is my son Arlo Alexander (7), and my daughters Phoebe Petra (4) and Isobel Iris (1). We're heading to my sister's house to meet their new cousin, Seren Hermione, for the first time.

#934 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 05:40 PM

"How exciting! Is this your only cousin?"

Think: Arlo Alexander is handsome, and I love Isobel. Seren Hermione is pretty. Phoebe Petra is nms.

// This is my daughter, Salome Elise {8}. Her little sister, Story Madeline {3}, is the brown, wavy haired little girl on the slide over there. //

#935 The Future Mrs B

The Future Mrs B

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,094 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 08:03 PM

"What's your favorite part of the park?"

Think: I like both names but I think I like Story Elise better. Salome is pretty on someone else's kid though.

This is my gang: Arthur Conall and Isaac Dante (8), Eva Marcelline (6), and rounding out the group is our newest additions Anja Camille (4) and her half brother Lev Casimir (3).

#936 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 08:14 PM

"Nice to meet you guys! There are so many of you!"

Think: Arthur Conall and Eva Marcelline are awesome. I love Isaac, but Dante is nms. Anja Camille & Lev aren't my style either. Casimir is ok.

// These are my kids, Levi Tobias {12}, Charlotte Maeve {9}, Jude Sawyer {7}, and Isaac Jasper {4}. We're headed to meet their new baby cousin, Ferris Tyler Owen. //

#937 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 12:33 AM

Say: How sweet! Are you excited?
Think: I love Tobias, Charlotte Maeve, Jude, Isaac & Owen. None of the boys combos do it for me personally, but they all flow well.

These are my sons Edmund Atlas Rowe (12) and Rainer Sherlock Hugh (7), and my daughter Vivian Rosemary Pearl (3). Viva is going to be a big sister soon, and we're planning on naming the new baby Cooper Samuel Wyn. Ned and Rainer are excited to have another brother.

#938 MommaMeg

MommaMeg

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts
  • Interests:I love....Reading, Napping in a Hammock, Playing with Nora, making Wyatt laugh, Walking my dogs, Singing, Watching Movies, Running, Wearing Sunglasses, Walking barefoot on soft grass, making my husband laugh, remembering good things that have happened in my life, writing short stories, thinking up baby names...

Posted 29 September 2014 - 10:25 AM

Say: Hello kiddos! Congrats on having a new baby brother soon! 

Think: Edmund? Like Edmund Pevensie? Sherlock, I bet he is very smart. Vivian is so elegant, but I hope this Cooper doesn't end up being as mean as that other Cooper I know!

Hello! My daugthers Paisley Diane and Briar Elizabeth are excited about going to the zoo. We hope to have another baby next year, either Winter Leann or Everett Andrew

#939 Aquarius101

Aquarius101

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 12:55 PM

Say: The zoo sounds exciting! which are your favorite zoo animals?

Think: None of your daughter names are my style BUT they make great a great sibset. I think Everett Andrew would complete the sibset, plus I love the name Everett nn Rett. I am not fond of Leann, and I don't think Winter fits in with the sibset. 

Meet my son Jericho Miles [10] and my two little princesses, Genevra  Elle [5],and Eudora Haven [2], who go by Genna and Dora. My younger son, Bach Gavin [8], is the pitcher for the red team. 

• MommaMeg likes this

#940 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 02:04 PM

Say: Hi kids! Are you proud of your brother?
Think: Adore Jericho and Haven, but the rest aren't my style. Not sure the sibset flows as a whole to me either.

This is my son Saxon Ulysses Ivo (7). He just got a drum kit for his birthday, so we're out buying earplugs for mummy and daddy!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users