• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Madi Wolf Princess <3

Madi Wolf Princess <3

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 907 posts
  • Interests:Marilyn Manson, Five Finger Death Punch, being a creepy cute princess, being a wolf puppy, Harry Potter, Ravenclaw, Supernatural, Dean Winchester, the fall season, Halloween, sparkly things, the moon, the stars... The whole galaxy, the element air, learning of different religions/cultures, especially the more unconventional ones.

Posted 05 August 2013 - 02:29 PM

I love these names -- especially for brothers... Jasper and Roman. I was thinking maybe Jasper Kyle, but it's definitely not set in stone. If there is a middle name for Jasper that I like better than Jasper Kyle, then I would add it to my list in place of Jasper Kyle. Middle names for both Jasper and Roman would be amazing. When you picture a boy named Jasper or Roman, what kind of kid would they be (like personalty or looks). So, middle name suggestions for Jasper and Roman would be awesome as well as what kind of kid you think Jasper or Roman would be based on just their names? Thank you so much!! :-)

~Madi

***Kyle actually honors a close friend. I don't have to honor him in this combo though, because I've already honored him with Easton Malachi. :-)

#2 Laura2013

Laura2013

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 02:58 PM

LOL! Make a thread out of my names.

My middle names for Jasper:
  • Alexander
  • Benjamin
  • Noah
  • Nicholas
  • Noel
  • Edmund (Yeah I know there was brothers in the Wars of the Roses called Jasper and Edmund)
  • Oliver
Roman:
  • Alexander
  • Niall
  • Benjamin
  • Oliver
  • Jasper (cliché)

Can't think of any more. But I agree making a gorgeous sibset, but sadly Jasper is being used by my dog!

#3 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:18 PM

I love both names, but I much prefer Casper to Jasper (slightly because of twilight associations with Jasper, but mostly because of great associations with Casper). Roman is my cousins name. He's six and pretty cool.

Roman Cole
Roman David
Roman Daniel
Roman Elliot
Roman Sawyer
Roman Wiley
Roman Luke / Lucas
Roman Asa
Roman Nathaniel
Roman Graham
Roman Malachi
Roman Charlie
Roman Hunter
Roman Parker
Roman Zachariah
Roman Jeremy / Jeremiah
Roman Josiah
Roman Oliver
Roman Theodore
Roman Nicholas

Jasper Ryan
Jasper Flynn
Jasper Chase
Jasper Blake
Jasper Henry
Jasper Felix
Jasper Elliot
Jasper Wesley
Jasper William
Jasper Nathaniel
Jasper Thomas
Jasper Micah
Jasper Levi
Jasper Boone
Jasper Ivan
Jasper Nicholas
Jasper Colin
Jasper Leonardo

#4 Madi Wolf Princess <3

Madi Wolf Princess <3

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 907 posts
  • Interests:Marilyn Manson, Five Finger Death Punch, being a creepy cute princess, being a wolf puppy, Harry Potter, Ravenclaw, Supernatural, Dean Winchester, the fall season, Halloween, sparkly things, the moon, the stars... The whole galaxy, the element air, learning of different religions/cultures, especially the more unconventional ones.

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:49 PM

@ Laura: I've liked both of those names before I saw they were on your signature. I'm bringing them back because they sound very handsome for brothers. :-)

#5 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 04:45 PM

@ Laura: I've liked both of those names before I saw they were on your signature. I'm bringing them back because they sound very handsome for brothers. :-)

They do make great brothers :)

#6 Barbie

Barbie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:Writing, reading, sign language, riding horses, volunteering, working with children, and teaching martial arts!

Posted 05 August 2013 - 09:13 PM

My Aunt's cat is Jasper!
Cute sib set <3

#7 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 08 August 2013 - 03:16 PM

Such a cute sibset! Both names are very handsome.

I picture a kid named Jasper having dark, thick hair and expressive eyes. He is a cool kid in school, well-liked and respected by his peers. He has a mellow and phlegmatic personality with a bit of a hot-headed, rebellious streak, but deep down, he has a courageous and benevolent heart.

I really like Jasper Kyle, but here some other suggestions:

Jasper Ethan
Jasper Owen
Jasper Eli
Jasper William
Jasper Luca
Jasper Noah
Jasper Henry
Jasper Louis
Jasper Flynn
Jasper Cole
Jasper Dominic
Jasper Milo
Jasper Logan
Jasper Levi
Jasper Graham

I picture a kid named Roman having light hair and an athletic build. He is known as being a friendly, genial, and helpful. He loves sports and prefers to spend the majority of his time outdoors. Extroverted and sociable, he has a wide circle of friends that he loves to hang out with.

Roman Oliver
Roman Patrick
Roman Andrew
Roman Jack
Roman Alexander
Roman Elias
Roman Arthur
Roman Scott
Roman Isaac
Roman Charles
Roman Ezra
Roman Felix