1 reply to this topic

#1 -SassyCassie-

-SassyCassie-

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 04:40 PM

So one of my guilty tv pleasures is Teen Wolf on MTV. I know, I know your probably like what?! Lols. Anyways love the cast on their but I was wondering WDYT of these character names? I've been thinking about all of their names lately since Season 3 will start in June. :)

Stiles
Derek
Issac
Erica
Chris
Kate
Boyd
Scott
Allison
Peter

Out of all those my faves are Derek, Stiles, Issac, Boyd and Erica. ;)

#2 alyssa897

alyssa897

Legendary Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,798 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 06:43 PM

Cassandra, I think you need to back away from Netflix okay. Take a break from Teen Wolf! :P

Stiles - I like the name, mostly because I like Stiles the character. It seems right up the alley of people who like Ryder, Finn, Holden, etc.

Derek - I kind of like it! It's one of those names I'm so-so about, I don't have any strong feelings one way or the other, but paired with the right name, in the right combo it could be amazing.

Isaac (I think it's typically spelled with two a's at least that's how the character spells it) - I like it a lot! Sounds nice and goes great with a lot. I especially like it as a middle name.

Erica - I've always liked this name forever, mostly because of my dad, Eric. It would kind of be an homage. Pretty name regardless.

Chris - I like Christian, or even Christopher, but not just Chris. Feels to relaxed.

Kate - I love Kate as a nickname or as a middle name. I also love Catelyn/Caitlyn/Caitlin, but I don't like it spelled with a K. I also like Catherine/Katherine which Kate could be a nickname for.

Boyd - not a fan

Scott - I like it, but it's always been too "jock" or "all american boy" for me like Chad.

Allison - LOVE!

Peter - nice name, but I knew a Peter in high school and he was a real jerk so he kind of ruined the name for me.

My favorite names are definitely Isaac and Allison. Both are great characters too! :)
  • -SassyCassie- likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users