Photo

Name combo suggestions (and pick your favorites)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Laney

Laney

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,283 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Jem cartoon, ER, CSI: Miami, Full House, Sailor Moon (original anime and live-action), Flashpoint, Felicity, ID channel, Food Network baking competitions, MasterChef/MasterChef Junior/Junior MasterChef Australia, movies (mostly 80's and 90's), writing/reading fan-fiction, baking, vegan cooking, photography, traveling, cats, books and tv shows/movies about female murderers, swimming, bowling, drawing, surfing the internet, forensics, Netflix, 80's and 90's music, picture editing, shopping, coffee (decaf mostly, but I love mocha Frappuccinos too)

Posted 13 January 2022 - 09:55 PM

https://postimg.cc/7fktXdVK
https://postimg.cc/HJRBMhn4

I've finally gotten around to working on my combos. Excuse my scribbles and crappy writing. Lol. Hopefully it's not too blurry either.

I'm not sure about middles for some of these, so suggestions would be great. I'm also not sold on all of the combos so open to help there too (Raphael, Riley, Magnus, Phillip, Odette and Vada).

My kids' last name will likely be Fleming unless I start dating someone and I like his name better. XD Fleming was my maternal grandmother's maiden name. I don't want to use my name because of the unfortunate connection to my father.

I love classic/vintage/old-fashioned names mostly, but I like the idea of honoring my Irish, Latvian, Scottish, and Scandinavian/Viking heritage as well and I like other international names that are easy to pronounce and spell. I'm not a fan of BNOGs or 99.9% of "unisex" names for girls (I like them for boys).

Which combos/names are your favorites? Lilia Genevieve is my top girl name and for a boy, I'm leaning towards Callum Raymond or Rhys Alfred.

#2 LuluSsssss

LuluSsssss

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 01 February 2022 - 09:59 PM

Boys

Callum Raymond Fleming

Ronan Jesse Fleming

Reid Malcolm Fleming

Rory Donovan Fleming