#1 Lazuli

Lazuli

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,157 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 12:54 PM

Posted Image

I have her as Joanie right now but the story has changed a bit and so has her personality.

A bit about her: She is 17 with red hair and green eyes. She lives on her own and has since she was 15. She comes from a neglectful and somewhat abusive family. She is trying to better herself by going to college. She is working two jobs and lives with two roommates, Teagan and Stormy, who are both 23. She is pretty independent and hard-working. Usually she is struggling with money and also does odd jobs to pay for bills and college. But, does have a wild and mischievous streak. She loves to go out when she has time and money. She has a bit of a temper. There is a secret about her that she learns during the course of the story that gets her into trouble.

A bit about the story. It's a modern day Cinderella with a supernatural twist. And she is more of a reluctant Cinderella. She wants to go to this big blow out at a famous club, Cendrillon. But, she is underage and short on cash. Her roommates bargain with her that if she does some favors for them, they would get her in. When the day comes, they go back on their promise. Furious, she wrecks havoc on the apartment that her neighbor, Monet, comes to see the commotion. After telling her that story, she finds out Monet works at the Cendrillon and will get her in IF she is out by midnight. (She says that it becomes a different place and it's very dangerous). She agrees and has a blast. As she is about to leave (a little before midnight), she is stopped by Adrian and they spend the night together. When she wakes up, she is surprised at herself and what came over her. (Adrian is a cambion and has the power to manipulate people into doing whatever he says.) She quickly goes home but leaves her cell phone. This sparks Adrian to pursue her.

What do you think would be a good name? Or should I keep it as Joanie?

#2 Mariel

Mariel

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 01:15 PM

Definitely scratch Joanie! It's so plain compared to the other names.
Viva
Vivica
Veronique
Daphne
Briar
Ever
Mercy
Nola
Nova
Genevieve
Gwynn

#3 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 03:13 PM

WOW! THis story has transformed into something very different.....but AWESOME!

I still like Joanie....but I think she needs something long and elegant (Like Cinderella) that would have a spunky and cool nn. Like "Cin"...maybe Cynthia? Georgiana "Geo"....Carmendy "Mendy"....?? I'll think of some more later

Okay, now I have more time to think....Alexandrea nn Lex or Andy (Andy probably too similar to Adrian), Viviane nn Viv, Valencia nn Vali, Tatiana nn Tia, Olivia nn Liv

"Cin" nn...Dulcina, Lucinda, Alcina, Masina, Acenith, Madisyn

#4 dancingT-Owl

dancingT-Owl

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 95 posts
  • Interests:Dancing<br />Reading<br />Drawing/painting<br />writing<br />singing/acting<br />a funny person :)

Posted 23 October 2010 - 02:28 PM

i like Daphne or Lucinda

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users