768 replies to this topic

#21 alyssa897

alyssa897

Legendary Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,798 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 09:19 PM

Also love Twilight for a girl... very odd, but pretty.

#22 Charity

Charity

Superstar Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 706 posts
  • Interests:More than anything else in the world I love being with my family, which includes my amazing husband and our three gorgeous daughters. We are currently expecting number four, and are so excited! I am of course a mother first, but I am a writer second. I am a nut about names and etymology in general. I love reading; I’m a sucker for both the more modern fantasy books, like Harry Potter, and the also classics, like Shakespeare. Music is another thing that I could’ve live without, and I have to say my tastes definitely lean towards modern rock: Nickelback, Hinder, Papa Roach, and Theory of a Deadman are my very favorites. Not too big on television, but I couldn’t live without Lost. I also love cars (and driving them!), and I am the proud “mommy” of a Ford Mustang. I’m also pretty big on talking and I like to see myself as friendly, so I hope to see you around the boards!

Posted 08 April 2008 - 09:49 PM

I love this thread idea :unsure: Hmm, for today...

Mikaela Lynn and Jacoby Ulrich

#23 Danni

Danni

Superstar Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • 694 posts
  • Interests:I love reading...Romance and fantasy novels mostly, though I do get into some other genres every now and then. I also LOVE music...Mainly older music, but some newer stuff, also. I LOVE the Beatles! They are the greatest! lol. I also love to just drive around in my car...And shopping! When Ihave money, I LOVE to shop!

Posted 09 April 2008 - 04:34 AM

Today:

Cappie and Aster

#24 macchiatomom

macchiatomom

Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 07:35 AM

If you had to name your baby today... what name would you chose. Boy or girl.

If you have too many you like, come back tomorrow and post again. It'll be a new day.

New day. New name.

:unsure:

My picks for today would be ....
boy: Tristan Levi
girl: Samantha Ruth

#25 Kate

Kate

Star Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 09:32 AM

Boy: Henry Cian
Girl: Freya Pearl

#26 scarlet520

scarlet520

Expert Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,790 posts
  • Interests:I LOVE reading. I'm into almost every genre and generally read a book a week, if possible. I like Iris Johansen, Karen Marie Moning, Stephen King, James Patterson, Jane Austen, Charlotte Brontë, Diana Gabaldon, Kathy Reichs, and Robert Burns (every Scot's favorite author). I really love music and even got accepted to the Mason Gross School of Performing Arts at Rutgers University (my alma mater) for vocal performance. Unfortunately performance life was not for me, so I went into English Lit and French instead. Music is still a big part of my life, and I like a multitude of musical genres from Reggae to Rock to Opera. I've seen Carmen and La bohème each twice. (And I cry every time.) My husband and I also have a special place in our hearts for The Beatles.

Posted 09 April 2008 - 09:36 AM

Today I like Abigail Patience & James Edward. (Love the nns Abby for a girl and Jamie for a boy :unsure: )

#27 alyssa897

alyssa897

Legendary Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 2,798 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 01:24 PM

Today, the names will have to be....

Bella Donna (girl)

and

Christian Troy (boy) <---- got that from the television show Nip/Tuck

#28 Kate

Kate

Star Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 01:33 PM

Today I like Abigail Patience & James Edward

Lol at James Edward :unsure:

#29 Charity

Charity

Superstar Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • 706 posts
  • Interests:More than anything else in the world I love being with my family, which includes my amazing husband and our three gorgeous daughters. We are currently expecting number four, and are so excited! I am of course a mother first, but I am a writer second. I am a nut about names and etymology in general. I love reading; I’m a sucker for both the more modern fantasy books, like Harry Potter, and the also classics, like Shakespeare. Music is another thing that I could’ve live without, and I have to say my tastes definitely lean towards modern rock: Nickelback, Hinder, Papa Roach, and Theory of a Deadman are my very favorites. Not too big on television, but I couldn’t live without Lost. I also love cars (and driving them!), and I am the proud “mommy” of a Ford Mustang. I’m also pretty big on talking and I like to see myself as friendly, so I hope to see you around the boards!

Posted 09 April 2008 - 02:04 PM

For today...

Tristan James
Devon Noelle

I have to admit that I've never heard of Devon being used as a girls' name until today, and I really like the ring of it. This is what I get for listening to bands like Disturbed all day :unsure:

#30 scarlet520

scarlet520

Expert Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,790 posts
  • Interests:I LOVE reading. I'm into almost every genre and generally read a book a week, if possible. I like Iris Johansen, Karen Marie Moning, Stephen King, James Patterson, Jane Austen, Charlotte Brontë, Diana Gabaldon, Kathy Reichs, and Robert Burns (every Scot's favorite author). I really love music and even got accepted to the Mason Gross School of Performing Arts at Rutgers University (my alma mater) for vocal performance. Unfortunately performance life was not for me, so I went into English Lit and French instead. Music is still a big part of my life, and I like a multitude of musical genres from Reggae to Rock to Opera. I've seen Carmen and La bohème each twice. (And I cry every time.) My husband and I also have a special place in our hearts for The Beatles.

Posted 10 April 2008 - 08:06 AM

Today it's Senga Deòiridh (DOR ee), for a girl, and Seán Éamonn ("AY man" or "AY mon" depending on the dialect), for a boy. I felt like very Gaelic names today. :unsure:

#31 Charity

Charity

Superstar Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • 706 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 08:20 AM

Today it's Senga Deòiridh (DOR ee), for a girl, and Seán Éamonn ("AY man" or "AY mon" depending on the dialect), for a boy. I felt like very Gaelic names today. :D

Those are so beautiful, I love them :unsure: Especially Senga, it's one of my favorites!

I'm in a bit of a French mood today, so I will go with Abrielle Estrella for a girl and Amaury Blaise for a boy.

#32 LizzyFran

LizzyFran

Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Interests:A communicator. Love being connected and knowing what's going on. Native Arkansawyer. Lover of Braum's banana splits, Sun Chips, manicotti, tomatos and zucchini, shopping online, choirs, old houses with porches, fireplaces, road trips and packing for them, reading, thunderstorms and snow, quilts, Coke trucks, radio listening, laundry, the mail coming, autumn, calendars, monogramming, free stuff, surveys, cookie dough, the beach, seafood, the Olympic Games, facebook, kid's clothes, names and meanings, Uganda, Amani Baby Cottage in Jinja, and swinging in the backyard. Will never hesitate to reveal my age. Desiring the wisdom to accompany it.

Posted 10 April 2008 - 08:29 AM

Alden Clement
Inga Joelle

#33 alyssa897

alyssa897

Legendary Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 2,798 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 08:56 AM

Peter and Emma

#34 Kate

Kate

Star Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 11:13 AM

Philippa Jane and Ewan Daniel

#35 Danni

Danni

Superstar Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • 694 posts
  • Interests:I love reading...Romance and fantasy novels mostly, though I do get into some other genres every now and then. I also LOVE music...Mainly older music, but some newer stuff, also. I LOVE the Beatles! They are the greatest! lol. I also love to just drive around in my car...And shopping! When Ihave money, I LOVE to shop!

Posted 10 April 2008 - 02:11 PM

Today:

Girl--Story

Boy--Happy

#36 Charity

Charity

Superstar Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • 706 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 03:37 PM

Today:

Girl--Story

Boy--Happy

I had a great-uncle named Happy! It's not a name you hear much nowadays. He was a great guy, very fitting for his name :unsure:

#37 Danni

Danni

Superstar Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • 694 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 04:27 PM

I had a great-uncle named Happy! It's not a name you hear much nowadays. He was a great guy, very fitting for his name :unsure:

I know!! It's a great name and yet I never hear it!!

#38 LizzyFran

LizzyFran

Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Interests:A communicator. Love being connected and knowing what's going on. Native Arkansawyer. Lover of Braum's banana splits, Sun Chips, manicotti, tomatos and zucchini, shopping online, choirs, old houses with porches, fireplaces, road trips and packing for them, reading, thunderstorms and snow, quilts, Coke trucks, radio listening, laundry, the mail coming, autumn, calendars, monogramming, free stuff, surveys, cookie dough, the beach, seafood, the Olympic Games, facebook, kid's clothes, names and meanings, Uganda, Amani Baby Cottage in Jinja, and swinging in the backyard. Will never hesitate to reveal my age. Desiring the wisdom to accompany it.

Posted 10 April 2008 - 05:53 PM

Happy Caldwell was the name of a very enthusiastic pastor of a church in Hot Springs that broadcast in central Arkansas when I was a kid. That was one memorable guy! How about these?

Beau Henry
Lucia Kendall

#39 Lish4042

Lish4042

Epic Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 07:43 AM

Girl- Kara Elizabeth
Boy- Wesley Michael

#40 scarlet520

scarlet520

Expert Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,790 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 08:30 AM

hmm... today I'll use French names Marguerite Aurélie (nn Margaux) & Jean-Pierre Michel.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users