4 replies to this topic

#1 Dance Dance Revolution

Dance Dance Revolution

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 09:48 PM

I need names for possible siblings to Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy, boy or girl doesn't matter. I'm just having trouble coming up with some! And what do you think about the possibility of the name Euphemia for a sister?

Also sibling names for Abigail Ruth Weasley. Would Wilbur and/or Russel work for brothers?

Middle name for Margot Potter.

Middle name for Bliss.

And son or daughter names for Sirius Black.

I think that's all I was having issues with >_> lol! Any help appreciated!

#2 BabyNameRater

BabyNameRater

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 08:24 AM

I need names for possible siblings to Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy, boy or girl doesn't matter. I'm just having trouble coming up with some! And what do you think about the possibility of the name Euphemia for a sister?

Also sibling names for Abigail Ruth Weasley. Would Wilbur and/or Russel work for brothers?

Middle name for Margot Potter.

Middle name for Bliss.

And son or daughter names for Sirius Black.

I think that's all I was having issues with >_> lol! Any help appreciated!

The Malfoy's use "constellation and star names" for their children because Draco's mother was a member of the Black Family. So perhaps Andromeda, Starla, Leo, Cygnus, Aquarius, Aries, Caelum, Cassiopeia, Crux, Hydrus, Lyra, Orion, Regulus, Phoenix, Pyxis, Vela, Calypso. Euphemia could work as well.

For Abigail Ruth, Russel could but it maybe a bit close to Ruth (Russ and Ruth). Wilbur doesn't fit to me. Maybe Gregory, Timothy or Andrew?

Margot Rose Potter, Margot Renee Potter, Margot Kathryn Potter, Margot Lynn Potter, Margot Christina Potter, Margot Violetta Potter. Like any?

Bliss itself seems more of a middle name to me but, Bliss Maria, Bliss Victoria, Bliss Harper, Bliss Hazel, Bliss Ariana, Bliss Roxanna, Bliss Hailey, Bliss Eveyln. Like any?

For Sirius- James, Arthur, Gregor, Peter, Albus, Magnus, Nicholas, Rose, Rosalie, Kathryn, Cordelia, Marla, Jane, Scarlett, Daphne. This help any?

Hope this helped some! :P

#3 Dance Dance Revolution

Dance Dance Revolution

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 02:39 PM

Yeah I knew about the star/constellation bit but I've had issues finding names that fit that category that I like. I didn't want to reuse any names that were already used, so the good ones were all taken, I thought x) I do like a good bit of the names you gave me, though!

Timothy could work. It's the name I gave the mother's father. While I myself am not very fond of the whole naming people after other people thing, I think I could make an exception, especially since Tim doesn't have too much of an appearance, so it wouldn't get very confusing.

I like Rose and Christina for Margot's middle names.

Bliss also seems more middle-name-ish to me, but when I picture the character she's just such a Bliss it's been hard to think otherwise. Unless she just went by her middle name, but I'm not sure. Any suggestions for names with Bliss as a mn? I like Ariana, Hailey, and Evelyn for mn!

A lot of Sirius's names really spoke to me, too! Thanks! I actually have some ideas for them now :P I appreciate it!

#4 BabyNameRater

BabyNameRater

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 05:24 PM

Bliss also seems more middle-name-ish to me, but when I picture the character she's just such a Bliss it's been hard to think otherwise. Unless she just went by her middle name, but I'm not sure. Any suggestions for names with Bliss as a mn? I like Ariana, Hailey, and Evelyn for mn!

Thanks! I actually have some ideas for them now :P I appreciate it!

MN's for Bliss: Samantha Bliss, Alexandra Bliss, Susan Bliss, Susanna Bliss, Jane Bliss, Marla Bliss, Cassandra Bliss, Candice Bliss, Madeline Bliss, Sierra Bliss, Katelyn Bliss, Nicola Bliss. Like any?

No problem, glad I could help ^_^

#5 Dance Dance Revolution

Dance Dance Revolution

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 08:20 PM

I think Madeline, Katelyn, or Sierra could work, though I'm not sure if they're quite right for it or not...Then again if she's just going to go by her middle name I guess it doesn't matter as much! lol. I'm not sure what I'll do about her yet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users