• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Ferdinand N

Ferdinand N

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 08:51 AM

I'm back! I just noticed I don't think Paige is perfect for my pink ranger, I need you to tell me Dylan or Emma, maybe Victory. I also need a name for my red ranger, I was thinking Mason, but, you know. I also need a nerdy blue ranger who's sister is the yellow ranger. Plus a green ranger. Thanks!

#2 heimarmene

heimarmene

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 05:45 PM

(Please don't be offended by any of this, it's not meant to be mean or degrading.)

Victory, I think, might come off as almost conceited, even though she herself didn't choose the name. Victoire, the French variation, looks pretty and would probably work better, as it's not as bold. So I'll have to say my vote is Victorie, then Dylan, then Emma.

As for Mason, it's a nice name! Actually, whenever sayone says the name Mason, I think of red bricks, so in my mind, Mason is perfect.

The blue, yellow, and green rangers - well, I have to confess, I'm not much help if I don't have a character description to work from. Personally, the blue ranger, the nerdy one, brings the name Harrison to mind. It's nerdy-cool. What are the other rangers like?

Also, two questions: One, d'you mind throwing some suggestions my way in The Never-Ending Name Game topic? I might join NaNoWriMo and I need names before October's out. And two, have you heard of NaNoWriMo? You might want to check it out (I think you'd enjoy it). Loads of people I know have done it in the past, and they loved it! Here's the website: http://www.nanowrimo.org/

#3 christian2012

christian2012

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 05:02 AM

this is something i have never ever read.very detailed analysis.

#4 -TebowTime-

-TebowTime-

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,472 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 08:23 PM

Mason and Dylan i can't stand for girls. just saying.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users