• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,474 posts
  • Interests:My son, diamond painting, reading, exploring with my family

Posted 27 June 2017 - 06:27 PM

**Part 1**

Getting a job
Moving

Dice needed

Now that you have graduated, you are ready to get to work.
(No matter what your job is, you have completed the required education for it)
(This may not be your forever career)

Roll for how long it takes you
1/3: You have a job lined up immediately after graduation.
2/5: It takes you about 6 months after graduating to find a job.
4/6: It takes you a year+ after graduating to find a job.

If you majored in anthropology, you are able to choose between being a corporate anthropologist working with market research or being a forensic anthropologist working with museums and police departments.
If you majored in economics, you are able to choose between being a credit analyst working with loans or being an economic consultant working with those who need business advice.
If you majored in civil engineering, you are able to choose between being a structural engineer working as a consultant for an architect or being a water resource engineer working at water resource management facilities.
If you majored in human biology, you are able to choose between being a pharmaceutical sales representative working to generate sales for pharmaceutical companies or being an orthodontist working with realigning teeth.
If you majored in computer science, you are able to choose between being a software application developer working on designing computer applications or being a web developer working on designing web pages.
If you majored in electrical engineering, you are able to choose between being a nuclear engineer working at a nuclear power plant or being an aerospace engineer working on space vehicles and military aircraft.
If you majored in geography, you are able to choose between being a cartographer working as a map developer or being a town planner working on town management.
If you majored in philosophy, you are able to choose between being a pastor working in a Church or being a high school philosophy teacher working with 12th grade students.
If you majored in business administration, you are able to choose between being an accountant working with financial records or being an appraiser working with the value of properties.
If you majored in earth science, you are able to choose between being an oceanographer working with marine life and ocean circulation or being a paleontologist working with fossils.
If you majored in public health, you are able to choose between being a nutritionist working with human diets or being an industrial hygienist working with health risks in the workplace.
If you majored in neuroscience, you are able to choose between being a genetic counselor working with families and their genetics or being a speech therapist working with speech and language disorders.
If you majored in psychology, you are able to choose between being a veterans counselor working on counseling veterans back into civilian life or being a case worker working with child protective services.
If you majored in international relations, you are able to choose between being a news anchor working on giving news broadcasts or being a CIA agent working with the Directorate of Operations (DO).
If you majored in political science, you are able to choose between being a general practice lawyer working with a wide range of issues or being an immigration officer working to ensure immigration laws are enforced.
If you majored in mathematics, you are able to choose between being a statistician working with the environment and transportation or being a meteorologist working with the weather.
If you majored in history, you are able to choose between being a politician's assistant working to support an elected politician or being a museum curator working on managing museum collections.
If you majored in public policy, you are able to choose between being a lobbyist working as an activist or being a paralegal working for a lawyer.
If you majored in architecture, you are able to choose between being an architect working on building design or being an interior decorator working on designing internal spaces.
If you majored in history of art, you are able to choose between being an elementary school art teacher working with kids K-5 or being a conservator working on preserving and restoring artifacts.
If you majored in molecular biology, you are able to choose between being a research technician working on maintaining the lab and equipment or being a veterinarian working with a zoo.
If you majored in criminal justice, you are able to choose between being a US Marshal working to protect federal witnesses and prisoners or being a police officer working to apprehend criminals and prevent crime.
If you majored in communication, you are able to choose between being an event planner working to get events planned at a hotel or being a social media manager for a big company.
If you majored in sports management, you are able to choose between being a sports blogger working to write about the latest sports news or being a sports agent managing the careers of different athletes.

Your boyfriend gets a job in his career field as well.
(Choose from above)

Now that you have a stable career, you are ready to have your very first apartment!

Where do you live?
Even: Same place you went to school
Odd: Somewhere else

If you rolled an odd, roll again
1. Miami, FL, USA
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
3. Honolulu, HI, USA
4. Chicago, IL, USA
5. Boston, MA, USA
6. London, UK
Las Vegas, NV, USA
8. Nashville, TN, USA
9. Pittsburgh, PA, USA
San Fransisco, CA, USA

If you live in Cambridge, MA, USA...1 bedroom or 2 bedrooms
If you live in New York, NY, USA...1 bedroom or 2 bedrooms
If you live in Oxford, UK...1 bedroom or 2 bedrooms
If you live in Berkeley, CA, USA...1 bedroom or 2 bedrooms
If you live in Baltimore, MD, USA...1 bedroom or 2 bedrooms
If you live in Stanford, CA, USA...1 bedroom or 2 bedrooms
If you live in Los Angeles, CA, USA...1 bedroom or 2 bedrooms
If you live in Princeton, NJ, USA...1 bedroom or 2 bedrooms
If you live in Cambridge, UK...1 bedroom or 2 bedrooms
If you live in New Haven, CT, USA...1 bedroom or 2 bedrooms

If you live in Ann Arbor, MI, USA...1 bedroom or 2 bedrooms
If you live in Miami, FL, USA...1 bedroom or 2 bedrooms
If you live in Toronto, Ontario, Canada...1 bedroom or 2 bedrooms
If you live in Honolulu, HI, USA...1 bedroom or 2 bedrooms
If you live in Chicago, IL, USA...1 bedroom or 2 bedrooms
If you live in Boston, MA, USA...1 bedroom or 2 bedrooms

If you live in London, UK...1 bedroom or 2 bedrooms
If you live in Las Vegas, USA...1 bedroom or 2 bedrooms
If you live in Nashville, TN, USA...1 bedroom or 2 bedrooms
If you live in Pittsburgh, PA, USA...1 bedroom or 2 bedrooms
If you live in San Fransisco, CA, USA...1 bedroom or 2 bedrooms

Does your boyfriend live with you?
Your decision!
If you live together, you share a room.
If he doesn't live with you, you can choose for him to either live with his parents for now or give him the other apartment for your city.

If the two bedroom apartment is being used, there's a roommate.
Roommate
1/4/6: Female
2/3/5: Male

First name: Your best friend's name (Can use a past friend)
Middle name: Unisex
Last name: Johnson, Smith, Jones, or Williams

Your roommate has brown hair and your favorite eye color.

#2 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 27 June 2017 - 07:00 PM

Hero Amanda Hollingsworth (22) & Edward 'Ned' Lee Nelson (22)

Hero Hollingsworth & Ned Nelson

---

Hero has brown hair and brown eyes, while Ned has blond hair and green eyes. They both went to the University of Michigan, in Ann Arbor, MI, USA. They met while at the same party, where they hit it off on the dance floor. Hero graduated with a degree in Communications, and Ned graduated with a degree in Sports Management. Hero likes how reliable Ned is, while Ned admires Hero's thoughtfulness. After graduating it takes Hero 6 months to find a job as an event planner, whereas Ned has a job lined up right after graduation as a sports agent. Hero and Ned buy a two bedroom apartment in the heart of Ann Arbor; they are still in love with the town where they went to college. Ned's friend, Christopher Rowan Smith, moves in with them to help pay bills.

#3 penguinlover351

penguinlover351

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:I love penguins, My dog Shadow, Playing with my sisters, Art, Writing, and music!

Posted 27 June 2017 - 07:17 PM

Samantha 'Sam' Kaylee O'Brian
-Black hair and blue eyes
-Captivating
-History of art

-Elementary school art teacher

Andrew 'Andy' Lee Crosby
-Brown hair and green eyes
-Stable
-Architecture
-Interiour decorator

2 years into college, you begin getting serious with a guy you've been dating.
You signed up for an online dating site and once you met in person, you knew.

After working hard, it's finally time for graduation for both you and your boyfriend.

University of Cambridge (Cambridge, UK)

It takes you about 6 months after graduating to find a job.
Your boyfriend gets a job in his career field as well.

Now that you have a stable career, you are ready to have your very first apartment!

You live in Chicago, IL, USA in 2 bedrooms
You live together, you share a room.
Your roommate is Joseph 'Joe' Taylor Jones

Your roommate has brown hair and blue eyes.

#4 RainstreamofSpiritClan

RainstreamofSpiritClan

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,938 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 08:25 PM

My name is Cassandra Elizabeth Holiday. I have black hair and green eyes. Some people call me Cassie. I am 21 years old. I graduated highschool a year early at age seventeen and chose to travel to the UK for college, where I attended Oxford University. Two years into college, when I was nineteen, I met William Alexander "Liam" Ravenwood. We had a few mutual friends, so we ended up hanging out in groups and we began to get to know each other. Eventually he asked me out, and I said yes. Liam is a year older than me, though he was also a second year student when we met.  has blonde hair and green eyes, and honestly, is rather handsome, at least in my opinion. However my favorite thing about him is how hardworking he is. I'm not sure I've ever met anyone so dedicated. Liam says his favorite thing about me is that I'm very fair. I hate it when things are unfair for anyone. Two years after we met, Liam and I both graduated from Oxford. My degree was in Philosophy and Liam's was in Geography. We're both excited to see where life takes us now.

xxxx

Both Liam and I managed to get jobs in Oxford almost immediately after we graduated. I got ordained and became a pastor at a church and Liam got a job as a cartographer. Liam returned to his parents home after graduation. I decided to stay in Oxford rather than going back to the States and got a one bedroom apartment. 

DGF: Cassandra Elizabeth "Cassie" Holiday (21) Looks

DBF: William Alexander "Liam" Ravenwood (22) Looks

#5 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 08:30 PM

Claire Alexandra Morgan {22}

-red hair, blue eyes

- insightful

-major: criminal justice

-U.S. Marshal

Thomas Lee Lennox {23}

-black hair, green eyes

- humble

major: molecular biology

-research technician

We met when I went to the library to study and we literally bumped into each other.

We graduated from Yale University.

I have a job lined up immediately after graduation, and I moved in with Thomas to a one-bedroom apartment in Boston, Massachusetts.

#6 Holloway

Holloway

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 01:24 PM

You have a job lined up immediately after graduation you are a water resource engineer working at water resource management facilities. He is an orthodontist working with realigning teeth. the two of you get a 1 bedroom apartment near your new job in New York City

Liesel Samantha Young (Red Hair Blue Eyes)

Christopher Lee Davis (Blonde Hair Blue Eyes)

#7 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 29 June 2017 - 12:27 AM

Eleanor 'Ellie' Jessica Simpson [22]
Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes

James 'Jamie' Robert Alexander [22]
Brown Hair and Brown Eyes

* Met during class at Cambridge
* She likes how courageous he is
* He likes how dedicated she is
* She majored in Art History and is now a Conservator
* He majored in Architectureand is now an Architect
* Live in Cambridge, UK with our friend Liam

William 'Liam' Kai Smith [22]
Brown Hair and Green Eyes

#8 pinkmonkey23

pinkmonkey23

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts
  • Interests:Names ⌇ My children ⌇ Supernatural ⌇ I-Zombie ⌇ Lucifer ⌇ Arrowverse ⌇ Jane the virgin ⌇ The Originals ⌇ The Vampire Diaries [Before it ended]

Posted 29 June 2017 - 10:00 AM

Maddie Caitlin Spencer [22]

Brown hair & Blue eyes

Joseph 'Joey' Lee Winchester [22]

Blonde hair & Brown eyes

• Met whilst sitting ar a bar when he approached.
  • She likes how Confident he is.
  • He likes how insightful she is.
  • She majored in Anthropology & is now a Forensic Anthropologist.
  • He majored in Economics & is now Credit Analyst.
  • The job was there straight after finishing college.

Resides in Chicago, IL, USA in a home with 2 bedrooms with Joey.

Roommate: Oska Reese Johnson [22]

brown hair & blue eyes

#9 MusicCharm

MusicCharm

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 11:58 AM

Now that they have graduated, Bridget and Michael are getting jobs. They both find jobs a few months after graduating. Bridget is working as a social media manager for a big company and Michael is working as a sports agent. They each find an apartment in Ann Arbor. Bridget finds a one bedroom apartment and Michael and his friend Luke Mason Jones find a two bedrooom apartment.

Bridget Samantha Adler (22)
Michael Alexander Holbrook (22)

#10 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 03 July 2017 - 06:17 PM

Thankfully, I had a job lined up after I graduated from Stanford as a veterans counselor to help counsel veterans into returning to civilian life.  Andrew got a job with the CIA Department of Operations.  We moved into a one-bedroom apartment in Las Vegas, Nevada together for our jobs.

#11 allofthestars28

allofthestars28

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 06:14 PM

-Finley 'Finn' Olivia Blanc

• Brown Hair 
  • Brown Eyes
  • Dedicated
  • Majored in Anthropology 
  • Took over a year to find a job
  • Works as a Forensic Anthropologist

-Steven Lee Bennette

• Brown Hair
  • Green Eyes
  • Hardworking
  • Majored in Economics
  • Works as an Economics Consultant 

-Both went to Harvard 

-Met hanging out with mutual friends and slowly got to know each other.

-Moved to Miami, FL, USA

-Moved in together

#12 penguinlover351

penguinlover351

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:I love penguins, My dog Shadow, Playing with my sisters, Art, Writing, and music!

Posted 07 July 2017 - 04:27 PM

(my friend's turn)

Penny Sophia Smith
 Brown hair and blue eyes
Sweet

mathematics

meteorologist

James Alexander Ratonto
Brown hair and brown eyes.
 friendly
political science

general practice lawyer

You were neighbors on campus and kept seeing each other.
After working hard, it's finally time for graduation for both you and your boyfriend.
 University of California at Los Angeles -UCLA (Los Angeles, CA, USA)

It takes you about 6 months after graduating to find a job.

Living together in Nashville, TN, USA
2 bedrooms

Roommate: Autumn Hunter Jones

Brown hair and Green eyes

#13 Laney

Laney

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,283 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Jem cartoon, ER, CSI: Miami, Full House, Sailor Moon (original anime and live-action), Flashpoint, Felicity, ID channel, Food Network baking competitions, MasterChef/MasterChef Junior/Junior MasterChef Australia, movies (mostly 80's and 90's), writing/reading fan-fiction, baking, vegan cooking, photography, traveling, cats, books and tv shows/movies about female murderers, swimming, bowling, drawing, surfing the internet, forensics, Netflix, 80's and 90's music, picture editing, shopping, coffee (decaf mostly, but I love mocha Frappuccinos too)

Posted 18 July 2017 - 04:33 PM

Helena Stephanie Miller (22) and Thomas Alexander Ross (22).  

We both have jobs lined up for us after graduation.  He is a veterinarian who works with the local zoo and I am a police officer.  We are living together in London, UK in a one bedroom apartment.

#14 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • 6,906 posts
  • Interests:Spending life with my husband.
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 19 July 2017 - 07:52 PM

Audrey Christine McConnell

*brown hair and green eyes

*I like his reliability

*graduated from Yale with a Criminal Justice degree

*job as a US Marshal, protecting witnesses and prisoners, immediately following graduation

Matthew Robert Phillips

*blonde hair and blue eyes

*He says I'm captivating

*graduated from Yale with a Molecular Biology degree

*job as a veterinarian at the zoo, 6 months after graduating

-met at a party

-live in one bedroom apartment in Boston, MA

-best friend is: Amy Madison Williams, brown hair and green eyes

#15 hamilfanlinrules

hamilfanlinrules

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 03:42 PM

After graduating, Matthew gets a job in Toronto, Ontario, Canada as a veterinarian at the zoo. So, we move! We get a one bedroom apartment, and I start looking for jobs. After 6 months, I get one as a police officer. 

#16 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 01:14 AM

My name is Genevieve Taylor Forbes and I'm Twenty Years Old. I have Blonde Hair and Green Eyes. I've been seeing my boyfriend, Joshua Alexander Winchester, he has Brown Hair and Blue Eyes, for a year and a half. We met at a meeting for our school's culinary club and initiative and bonded over planning the school's farmers' market. We both had a real passion for food. Before becoming a stay-at-home mother my mom was a chef and she always cooked gourmet meals for us at home while Joshua grew up on a farm and cattle ranch in Texas surrounded by food. One of the things that I love most about Joshua is how Stable he is. As a person Joshua is such a calming force for me, he's there when I need him and helps ground me when things get hectic in life. Joshua jokingly teases me is that his favorite thing about me is how Sophisticated I am, from my lovely manners to my British accent to how I act like a prim and proper lady. I laugh and always respond that here, he is the one with American accent, but Josh plays it off. My grandmother ran a cotillion school and spent quite a bit of time teaching my siblings and I how to be gentile, so, manners and proper behavior, back always straight, ankles crossed. After working hard for another two years, it's time for Joshua and I to graduate from University of Cambridge (Cambridge, UK), Joshua with a degree in Architecture and myself with a degree in Art History.

Thankfully as soon as I graduated I had a job lined up as a Conservator working on preserving and restoring paintings and artifacts at a museum where I had interned at during my time at university. Similarly, Joshua was able to use connections he made at his time in Uni to jet a job working as an Architect working on building designs all over the UK. It's sort of crazy, but it seems like a real dream come true. Seeing as both Joshua and I have stable careers on the way we decide its best for us to have our own apartment instead of staying with my parents.  Our apartment is an amazing 1 bedroom in Cambridge, UK.  It's got a lovely open living/dining/kitchen area done in sage greens, dark wood and lovely granite counters and island. Our bedroom is spacious with the most amazing walk in closet and connects with our small little balcony which is my favorite part of the apartment. I will say, the one thing that sometimes bothers me is the fact that we only have one bathroom. For now though, it's really basically perfect for us and Joshua really feel blessed.

The Forbes/Winchester Family

DGF: Genevieve Taylor Forbes [22]

(Blonde Hair & Green Eyes) (Conservator) [Uni of Cambridge, Art History Major]

DBF: Joshua Alexander Winchester [22]

(Brown Hair & Blue Eyes) (Architect) [Uni of Cambridge, Architecture Major]

Genevieve Forbes and Joshua Winchester

#17 brimariiee

brimariiee

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,474 posts
  • Interests:My son, diamond painting, reading, exploring with my family

Posted 06 September 2017 - 11:14 AM

You: Brielle Emily Collins [23]
-black hair and blue eyes
-insightful

-communication / event planner

Him: Andrew 'Drew' Lee Anderson [24]
-brown hair and green eyes

-stable
-sports management  / sports agent

2 years into college at UM, you begin getting serious with a guy you've been dating since you hit it off on the dance floor at a party.
After years of working hard, it's finally time for graduation for both you and your boyfriend.

Unfortunately it takes a year and a half to find a job but you finally find the perfect one as an event planner at a hotel.
Drew finds one a little quicker, only 6 months after graduating, as a sports agent.

You decide to leave Ann Arbor and get a place in Boston, MA.

You get an apartment with 2 bedrooms so you can live with your best friend, Austin Parker Jones.
Austin is 25 and has brown hair and blue eyes.

#18 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,663 posts
  • Interests:Movies, music, psychology, history, literature, anime, cosplay, and names.

Posted 12 September 2017 - 05:48 PM

Serena and Liam had jobs lined up immediately after graduation! She began working in an attorney's office as a paralegal, while he began working as a museum curator working on managing museum collections. Both jobs were in Princeton, New Jersey, where they had attended university. They decided to get an a two-bedroom apartment, which they shared with their best friend Emily Morgan Jones.

Serena Lauren Jacobs 

Brown hair and brown eyes

Captivating

Majored in Public Policy at Princeton University

Works as a paralegal in an attorney's office

William Alexander Tolkien "Liam"

Blond hair and green eyes

Reliable

Majored in History at Princeton University

Works at a museum as a curator 

Serena and Liam met while they were living in the same residence hall on campus and kept seeing each other.

Their best friend is Emily Morgan Jones, who has brown hair and blue eyes

#19 Cass

Cass

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Interests:Dancing, singing, Netflix, names, Mario, shopping, cute guys, friends, dogs,

Posted 14 September 2017 - 01:25 PM

My name is Madison Paige Dawson, although everyone calls me Madi, and I have wavy blonde hair and golden brown eyes. I'm a twenty year old sophomore in college at the University of Cambridge in Cambridge, UK. I love it here, although I always feel a bit homesick after moving all the way to Cambridge from Denver, Colorado, where most of my family and friends still live.

I'm walking into the library, not really looking where I'm going, to study after my best friend and roomy, Allison Claire Montgomery, left me and our 'girls night' to hang out with her boyfriend, when I run into him - literally. Matthew Alexander Wingdom, a blonde in my year with gorgeous light blue eyes, helps me pick up my books after running into me, muttering multiple apologies. I say it's fine and smile at him, and later we study together. He's friendly, charismatic, and funny, and I find myself quickly falling for him. We go on a couple dates, he says he loves how optimistic I am, and we make it official. I really like him, and he likes me too.

2 years later, Matt and i are still going strong and are graduating. I have a degree in architecture, while he studied art history. We start thinking about a life we could have in the future, and even hope to move in together.

After graduating, we both have jobs immediately lined up. I'm an interior decorator at a nice firm, and he's a conservator.

I really miss the US, and somehow convince Matt to move to the United States with me. We end up choosing Miami, FL, and it's absolutely gorgeous. We choose a nice, very open 1 bedroom apartment that I quickly grow to love.

#20 const3llati0ns

const3llati0ns

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 11:51 AM

Vienna Taylor Monroe (21)

Brown hair and blue eyes 

Jason Alexander Wolfenden (22)

Brown hair and blue eyes 

They both went to the same party and hit it off on the dance floor. She loves how hardworking he is, and she loves how educated she is. They graduate from MIT, where she majored in computer science and he majored in electrical engineering. 

She has a job lined up immediately after graduation as a software application developer working on designing computer applications. He gets a job as an aerospace engineer working on space vehicles and military aircraft.

They end up moving to Honolulu, Hawaii of all places, in a two bedroom apartment. There is a roommate in the other room, named Ramiro Tristan Johnson (24). He has brown hair and green eyes. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: you are, game by bri, game 2, part 2, you are getting a job, you are moving

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users