#961 EmilyA

EmilyA

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 12:31 PM

Say: "So lovely to meet you beautiful girls!"

Think: Beatrice "Bea" and Eleanor "Ellie" are SO lovely I wish I could use them myself. Love the tie of the middle names relating to literature, very clever. 

|||  This is my little diva, Hazel Persephone Eve (4). And this little girl is Ivy Eudora Ann |||

#962 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 01:49 PM

"Nice to meet you girls! What are you up to today?"

Think: Hazel Eve is adorable, Persephone is not my style. Ivy Ann is cute, too, but when I think of Eudora I only think of cities (there's one in Kansas, Arkansas, Mississippi, and Missouri, maybe more idk). Hazel and Ivy are a good sibset.

// Meet my daughter, Mercy Isabella Eve {5}, and her baby brother, Thomas Prosper Jack {3 mo}. We're headed to Mercy's soccer practice. //

#963 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 02 October 2014 - 01:52 PM

Say: Hi girls! Do you have any fun plans for today?
Think: Hazel Persephone Eve is swoon worthy, I love it! Not a fan of the second combo, but Hazel and Ivy are cute set.

This is my daughter, Ellie Josephine (2). She's helping me pick her big brother, Leo Sebastian (7) , up from school.

#964 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 01:54 PM

"Nice to meet you, Ellie! I bet your mom loves your help!"

Think: Ellie is cute, and so is Leo Sebastian. Josephine is ok, it is growing on me.

[I think Hannah and I posted at the same time, whoops. I'll post mine again]

// Meet my daughter, Mercy Isabella Eve {5}, and her baby brother, Thomas Prosper Jack {3 mo}. We're headed to Mercy's soccer practice. //

#965 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 03 October 2014 - 02:00 AM

Say: Do you enjoy soccer, Mercy?
Think: I like Isabella Eve and Thomas Prosper Jack, but Mercy is nms. I like that both combos have a virtue name in though.

My son, Wystan Farley (6), is singing the solo this evening. His father and I are very proud, and Stan's little sister Darby Susannah (1) just loves it when he sings to her.

#966 Aquarius101

Aquarius101

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 10:47 PM

Say: Wow, good luck on your solo Wystan.

Think: None of the names are my style. 

My son, Austin Levi, is the tuba player all the way in the back. And his sister, Vienna Brooke, has come to watch her brothers band concert. 

#967 EmilyA

EmilyA

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 11:06 PM

Say: Starting them early is always the way to go! Julliard is definitely in his future! Do you like watching your big brother play, Vienna? 

Think: Austin is too outdated for me but Levi is great! Vienna is superb although it makes me think of Vienna Sausages. 

||| That's my son, Lennon Bear (18), he's infatuated with anything that involves a camera. He just got his early acceptance letter into UNC Wilmington (aka WilmyWood). And this ball of spunk is my daughter, Presley Dove (5). The only one I can express my love of animal prints and PINK with!! |||

#968 Aquarius101

Aquarius101

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 11:20 PM

Say: Are you excited for university? I bet tou are going to moss toy brother.
think: i have always been fond of Lennon and Presley ( for a girl) . But the name Bear has mever been a real namein my. book. Dove is aleight.

This little fella is my son, Dakota Riley. His older sister, Delaney Reese, was the solo clarinetist that played in the first piece of the concerto.

#969 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 12:52 AM

Say: Hi, Dakota. Your sister was really good tonight.
Think: Adore Dakota, so handsome! Prefer Riley spelled Reilly, and the other names are nms.

These are my twins Blythe Araminta Rose and Clio Jemima Grace (8). Their younger sister, Mae Susannah Isobel (2), is at the park with their daddy while we buy new school shoes.

#970 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 08:30 AM

"Nice to meet you girls! Which shoes have you picked out?"
Think: Blythe Araminta is pretty, though I prefer Blythe on boys. Rose sounds good in that combo. I like Clio Grace a lot, too. Jemima isn't my style, just not the best associations in America, but in the UK it'd be nice. Mae Isobel my favorite here, so adorable! Susannah is nms, I prefer just Susan.

// Meet my sons, Salem Avery {5} and Elliot Harper {3}. We're expecting another baby, a little girl, anytime now, but we have no idea what we'll name her! //

#971 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 08:42 AM

Say: Congrats! Are you guys excited to have a new little sister?

Think: I like Salem and Avery is handsome, but there's a bit of disconnect in style between Salem and Elliot as a sibset. Elliot Harper is great, and I love Harper on a boy. That both middles are unisex is a nice theme.

This is my daughter, Zoë Eleanor. It's her second birthday today, and she's going to have a little brother soon! We're planning on naming him Gale, but we are having a hard time figuring out his middle name.

#972 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 10:00 AM

Say: Happy birthday Zoe! Are you excited to have a little brother?
Think: Zoe Eleanor is adorable! I'm not a fan of Gale but it goes nicely with Zoe.

These are my daughters Aurora Eve (7), Persephone Amber (4) and Roselyn Aubrey (3), and my twin boys Gabriel John and Kristian Elias (1). My husband and I call them Rory, Penny, Rose, Gabe & Kris.

#973 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 11:52 AM

Say: What a nice big family! They must keep you really busy.

Think: I'm not a fan of Aurora or Kristian, but I like the other first names. Gabriel John is my favorite combo of the lot, super handsome. Kristian Elias flows really well too. I'm not a fan of Amber or Aubrey, but Eve is pretty. I just feel like there's a bit of disconnect between all of the first names, like the classic Gabriel and the alternate-spelling Kristian, or the mythological Persephone and the classic-feeling Roselyn.

This is my son, Seth Thomas {5}. And these are his soon-to-be-adopted foster siblings; Adam Joseph {8} and Brett William {11} have the same birth parents, and we also have our little Misha Damian {4}, who is deaf and comes from a Russian-American family. There's never a dull moment with these boys!

#974 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 01:11 PM

Say: Hi Seth! Are you excited to be getting new brothers?
Think: Love Thomas, William & Misha, but the rest aren't for me.

These are my sons Sheldon Reilly (9) & Sherlock James (6). Their little sister Ophelia Margot (3) is having a playdate at her friend's house, so Sheldon and SJ have a bit of peace from her.

#975 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 01:14 PM

"I bet she keeps you guys busy!"

Think: Sherlock James is handsome, Sheldon Reilly is nms. Ophelia Margot is lovely.

// This little guy is Thomas Jonah {3 mo}. His older brother Samuel Ezra "Sam" {6} is with his dad seeing the Boxtrolls movie. //

#976 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 01:19 PM

Say: Hey little guy! I hope Sam enjoys his movie!
Think: Thomas Jonah and Samuel Ezra are handsome, they make a great sibset!

This is my daughter Tabitha Rose (3) and this little guy is my son Samson Jude (2 mos). Tabi is being a very helpful big sister. She's very good at giving Sam his bottles.

#977 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 01:23 PM

"I bet your mom loves having your help, Tabitha! Do you like having a brother?"

Think: I love Samson Jude! I have a brother named Samson. Tabitha Rose is nms.

// This is my son, Finley Edward {4}. We're headed to his first day of 4k. //

#978 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 01:32 PM

Say: Have fun, Finley!
Think: Not a fan of Finley, but Edward is cute, love it as a middle name.

These are my nephews Kevin Elijah (5) and Peter Silas (2). My sister is at a work course today, so I'm baby sitting the little rascals!

#979 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 02:14 PM

"Nice to meet you guys!"

Think: Peter Silas is super handsome, and I adore Kevin. I like Elijah

// This is my son Henry Noah {1}, we are going to his cousin, Rowan Vincent's swim meet. //

#980 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 02:22 PM

Say: Have fun!
Think: Henry Noah is handsome as! Adore Rowan on a girl, and Vincent is nms.

I'd like you to meet my little darling, Phoebe Sonnet (4). Phoebe started school today, and she adored it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users