• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jeepchic

jeepchic

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 11:42 AM

I am expecting my 3rd child in October, we don't know what the baby is yet but we have the girls name already picked out. Hailey Dakota. we are stuck with the boys name. At first we was thinking Riley Warren. Now we aren't so sure that is going to sound right with the last name Lindsay. We would like to use Warren as the middle name because of my husbands father who passed away. Any ideas would be helpful. Some other names we both like are Christain, Riley, Aiden, Joshua, Nicholas, Kayden.

#2 Maddiepiez

Maddiepiez

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 09:13 PM

I am expecting my 3rd child in October, we don't know what the baby is yet but we have the girls name already picked out. Hailey Dakota. we are stuck with the boys name. At first we was thinking Riley Warren. Now we aren't so sure that is going to sound right with the last name Lindsay. We would like to use Warren as the middle name because of my husbands father who passed away. Any ideas would be helpful. Some other names we both like are Christain, Riley, Aiden, Joshua, Nicholas, Kayden.

Hmmm, well it is kind of difficult to find a flowing name for a boy with the last name 'Lindsay' lol...

• Riley Andrew Lindsay
  • Riley William Lindsay
  • Riley Jude Lindsay
  • Aiden Orion Lindsay
  • Riley Xavier Lindsay
  • Riley Warren Lindsay (is fine btw! (: )
  • Riley Josepth Lindsay (my fave!)
  • Aiden Rowan Lindsay
  • Joshua Marshall Lindsay
  • Joshua Warren Lindsay
  • Joshua Grayson Lindsay
  • Christain Asher Lindsay
  • Christain James Lindsay
  • Christain Samuel Lindsay
  • Cayden Tyler Lindsay
  • Cayden Adrian Lindsay
  • Cayden Emerson Lindsay
  • Nicholas Cedric Lindsay