Kristine or Kristina

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Ashley_*

Guest_Ashley_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 October 2011 - 08:01 PM

My boyfriend and I are expecting a girl and her first name will be Grace. He wants to honor his mother with the middle name and I am all for that. She is pretty much my mom too as my mother hasn't spoken to me since she found out I was pregnant. Her name is Kristina but she goes by Krista. We dont think Grace Krista sounds good so we are not going to use Krista. He wants Grace Kristina but I think Grace Kristine sounds better. What do you all think?

Ashley & Roy

#2 AlainasMommy

AlainasMommy

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Interests:My interests basically revolve around my daughter. I love to watch her play and learn. I love to cuddle and snuggle her. We read books all the time. We love to go to the park and play on the swings and slides. We like to color together. We like to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, well she does, anyway.<br />I also enjoy spending the rare, quiet moment alone with my husband.<br /><br /> I love coffee, reading (although there isn't much time left in the day for it right now), cooking, baking, shopping, jigsaw puzzles, crossword puzzles, suduko, Going on walks, decorating, sewing, pictures, crafts, did I mention that I LOVE COFFEE!!!

Posted 05 October 2011 - 03:36 AM

I agree with you, I like Grace Kristine better.

#3 Zyx

Zyx

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts
  • Interests:I like to read and write, but I'm not exactly what you would call a nerd. I love to skateboard and play sports, and I have a bow and arrows that I have not yet hit a bulls-eye with. I also enjoy hanging out with my friends and siblings (well, not all of them :P ). I listen to music almost all the time and write my own music every once in a while. <br /><br />Lastly: I would definitely rather be outdoors than in.

Posted 16 October 2011 - 04:34 PM

Honestly, I like Grace Kristina. It's her actual name and I think it sounds great.

#4 ImaginationGirl

ImaginationGirl

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Acting, Singing and spending time with God, my family, friends and cats!

Posted 16 October 2011 - 04:57 PM

I think so too. Grace Kristina is very pretty, and I think it flows better. Plus, like Zyx said, it is her actual name.

Good luck!

#5 KKF

KKF

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 11:15 AM

Kristina

#6 D3sire

D3sire

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,995 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 02:41 PM

Definitely Kristina.

#7 thirdandfinal

thirdandfinal

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • Interests:scrapbooking, photography, reading, movies, camping, family time.

Posted 17 October 2011 - 09:14 PM

I'd go with the actual name if you don't like the name the mil goes by. It seems more of an honour then.
And really, it's not like you'll say her full name all that much. :wub:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users