Its a boy!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 AlainasMommy

AlainasMommy

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Interests:My interests basically revolve around my daughter. I love to watch her play and learn. I love to cuddle and snuggle her. We read books all the time. We love to go to the park and play on the swings and slides. We like to color together. We like to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, well she does, anyway.<br />I also enjoy spending the rare, quiet moment alone with my husband.<br /><br /> I love coffee, reading (although there isn't much time left in the day for it right now), cooking, baking, shopping, jigsaw puzzles, crossword puzzles, suduko, Going on walks, decorating, sewing, pictures, crafts, did I mention that I LOVE COFFEE!!!

Posted 07 March 2012 - 09:24 AM

We just found out that we are expecting a boy. We have a nearly 2 year old little girl named Alaina Natalie. We would like the name for our son to go nicely with our daughter's name. Our issue is that my husband and I are WORLDS away on names. He likes what I consider to be old fashioned European names like Archibald and Magnus(which I totally will not go for), but then he also likes names like John and Henry( which I would consider as a middle name). Then I like names that are not too far out there, but that is not completely overused such as Declan and Korbin(which he is not too fond of). We would really appreciate some ideas we may not have thought of. Oh and by the way, our last name is Dunn. Thanks in advance.

#2 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 10:05 AM

I think there are some great underused traditional names that have a modern, updated sound. Bolded are my favorite with Alaina.

Dexter
Baxter
Cabot
Oliver
Archer
Max...(well/imillian/imus)
Landon
Jasper
Felix
Everett
Elian (el ee ON)
Leon(ard)
Lucian (Lew SHIN)
Oswald (I think the nn Oz is super cute :))
Holden
Lawson
Dawson
Nelson
Newton
Orrin/Orin
Owen
Rand
Reid
Sawyer
Tucker
Webber