#1 ButterflyLadybug

ButterflyLadybug

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 12:25 PM

Rules- Simply Roll the Dice :P

Stories, Details, Explanations and Pictures are welcomed and encouraged (though not required)!!! I would love to see the masterpieces you guys can come up with!!!

Its been a year since you first met your new love interest (or stayed with previous SO) at your child/children's birthday party. You've spent more time together and seem very happy! But your life is in motion again and you never knows around the bend!

Do you and you interest: (If you stayed with a previous SO, do it with them)
1) Move into together
2) Break Up
3) Get Married
4) You Choose
5) Get Engaged
6) Take it to the next level

Do this action somehow result in a pregnancy:
1) Yes, a baby girl
2) Yes, a baby boy
3) No
4) Yes, B/G twins
5) Yes, triplet girls
6) Yes, twin boys

How do your children react:
1) Excited
2) Unhappy
3) They don't quite understand
4) They are curious
5) You Choose
6) Unsure

Baby Girl(s): First Name, Middle Name, Last Name- Yours/SO's

Baby Boy(s): First Name, Middle Name, Last Name- Yours/SO's

#2 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 11 July 2012 - 12:59 PM

Me: Caius *Cai* Zahir Jones {24} - New York, USA;Nanny;Tall;Wavy red hair;Blue eyes

Her: Jessica *Jess* Louise Miller {23} - New York, USA;Student;Medium height;Straight blonde hair;Brown eyes

DD: Reignbow *Reign* Seraphina Jones {3} - New York, USA;Straight red hair;Brown eyes

DS: Chester Lebron Jones {3} - New York, USA;Wavy blonde hair;Blue eyes

DS: Stellan Rogue Jones {nb} - New York, USA;Wavy red hair;Brown eyes

DD: Zenobia *Zena* Orchid Jones {nb} - New York, USA;Wavy red hair;Brown eyes

Cai and Jess with Reign, Chester, Stellan and Zena

New interest: Naomi Caroline Lawes {29}

DS: Webster *Webb* Munro Lawes {11}

DD: Cadeau *Cadie* Sincerity Lawes {7}

Naomi with Webb and Cadie

Cai hooks up with his brother's girlfriend. Kale and Jess break up after Kale discovers that Cai hooked up with her. Cai and Jess start to become close as they've both lost someone very close to them. They realize that she's pregnant, and it's twins. They give birth to the twins and decide to start dating, to see if they can make it work for their babies. Two years later and they're still going strong, but have decided not to marry yet. They throw the twins a birthday party with the theme of Blues Clues, and the twins love it! At the party, the cousin of Cai's co-worker Darren catches his eye. She has two children, aged ten and six, and he finds himself attracted to her. He doesn't want to break it off with Jess though, so tells himself he can only be friends with Darren's cousin Naomi. A year later and Naomi and Jess are great friends. Cai proposes to Jess on new year's eve, and they set a date for the wedding late next year. They end up pregnant with twins again, and the older twins are unsure of how to feel. Cai and Jess are sure that they'll be more excited when the babies arrive. They're right! When Stellan and Zenobia make their appearance both Reign and Chester are super excited to become big siblings.

#3 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 01:25 PM

DH: Cassius Zander Smythe {20}

DW: Sophia Madison Vang {21}

DS/DS: Hunter Cain Vang & Tucker Rhys Vang {4}

DS: Atticus Keanu Smythe {3}

DD/DD/DD: Vivian Primrose Smythe, Penelope Camellia Smythe & Cornelia Violet Smythe {Newborn}

Cassius become a single dad after a drunk hook up, he loves his son but, wishes he was a littler older when he had him. Two years later and he threw a birthday party with the theme of Blues Clues for Atticus, and he loves it! At the party, one of his classmates catches his eyes. She has twin boys, Hunter and Tucker, who are a year older than Atticus. Cassius finds himself attracted to her. So, he asks her about a park playdate. A year later and Sophia and I have started dating, we've even moved intogether and recently, we became engaged to each other. Cassius proposed to Sophia on new year's eve, and they set a date for the wedding late next year. They end up pregnant with triplet girls and are astounded. Hunter, Tucker and Atticus aren't at sure first how to feel, but, we believe that they'll be more excited once the girls are here. Sure enough when Vivian Primrose Smythe, Penelope Camellia Smythe & Cornelia Violet Smythe arrive their older brothers love them greatly.

#4 BabyNameRater

BabyNameRater

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 01:27 PM

Posted Image

Magnus Zachariah Kingston (36) lives in Perth, Australia where he works as a Lawyer. He is Tall with Curly Brown Hair and Brown eyes. His hair tends to give him trouble in keeping neat and since he has a job where appearances mean a lot, he keeps it short so that it looks nice at all times. He is very fun loving, despite the seriousness of his job. Magnus knows when he can have fun and when he must be serious and many people joke that there a is "Cool Magnus" and a "Work Magnus".

The Jasper and Sera as babies
Posted Image
Magnus often indulged in carnal pleasures a little to much on his weekends off and since he was having such a lull in cases due to the crime drop he found himself out on the town more and more often. Soon enough he woke up next to a beautiful woman, thing was, he had no idea who she was. He left his number though, just in case she wanted to hook up again another time. A month later she called him, saying she was pregnant. Magnus knew that the woman frequented parties and arranged for a DNA test. The results came in and confirmed that he was the father of the child. The woman wanted nothing to do with Magnus or the baby and so 8 months later, Magnus arrived when she went into labor, expecting a to take home a son. He left the hospital with his son Jasper Rush Kingston......and his daughter Bluebell Seraphina "Sera" Kingston on June 24th. Though Magnus never thought he would become a parent, he loves his children and spoils them endlessly.

Posted Image Posted Image
Jasper and Sera Kingston (2) Mirabelle Hope Knightly and Victoire Faith Knightly (2)

Soon enough the children were having their 2nd birthday! Magnus went all out for his children and the entire house and back yard was decorated in the Spongebob Squarpants theme! Jasper and Sera were so excited and were constantly on the move from person to person and from game to game! As Magnus watched his children he caught sight of of one of his coworkers with a mysterious woman. He brought his coworker to the side and asked who she was and found out that she was his coworkers sister. Her name was Kathryn Grace Knightly and she had 2 year old twin daughters, Mirabelle Hope Knightly and Victoire Faith Knightly, whom she had brought with her. Their children were even playing together and having a great time. He gathers the courage to ask her to coffee and she accepts!

Posted Image
Cordelia Gardenia Kingston, Cornelia Dahlia Kingston and Lucretia Magnolia Kingston

Its been nearly a year since Magnus met Kathryn and they have been extremely happy! The children all get along great and now that they are all nearing three, its become a very active household! On a spur of the moment decision, they decide to get married! It's nothing extravagant, a small courthouse wedding with their children. It is a few months after their little wedding that Kathryn breaks some news to Magnus. Their going to be parents again!! Both Magnus and Kathryn are very excited and on the first ultrasound they get another piece of news. Its triplets!! When they break the news to the children they are all very excited and can't wait to meet the new babies! Later that year Kathryn gives birth to three beautiful girls named Cordelia Gardenia Kingston, Cornelia Dahlia Kingston and Lucretia Magnolia Kingston.

#5 The Future Mrs B

The Future Mrs B

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,094 posts
  • Interests:Music, names and my friends.

Posted 11 July 2012 - 02:57 PM

After a year Tyler and I decided to take it to the next level. I was a little hesitant but Joe loves him and we've gotten along great. Guess which fertile Myrtle wound up pregnant. Yeah, this one. I'm now the mother of three children, Joe plus the twins, Celia Fleur and Caspar Fox. Joe is not happy about having siblings. He thinks that Tyler will pay more attention to them and he'll lose his Ty.

The Bruce/West Family

Rebekah Cassidy (Becca)

Josiah Arensio (Joe)

Celia Fleur and Caspar Fox

Tyler Sebastian West

#6 Alexx

Alexx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 05:53 PM

DH: James Alexander Sterling (24, Black Hair, Blue Eyes)

Me: Sarah Violet Sterling (22, Brown/Auburn Hair, Hazel Eyes)

DS: Jasper Keanu Sterling (3, Brown Hair, Brown Eyes)

DD: Imogen Lily Sterling "Lily" (Newborn)

James and Sarah with Jasper and Lily

Details

Round 1 - Sarah Jones is a 19 year old New York resident, and popular Nanny. She and her mother moved to New York when she was just 6 and they have lived there ever since. She was born Phoebe Violet Jones, but is called Sarah. Her father changed the name on her birth certificate, but left Sarah and her mom alone when he figured out he had to be responsible for someone other than himself. She plans on legally changing her name, but hasn't found the time to do it yet. She got her job as a Nanny six years ago, and has since then, worked up to the Top 3 Nannies in New York.

Round 2 - Its been 6 months, and Sarah has been a bit of a partier lately. One night, something happened that changed her life forver. She had a one night stand with her best friend Dexter Maverick Michaels and got pregnant with a baby boy. She names him Jasper Keanu Jones. After he finds out Sarah is pregnant, Dexter never speaks to Sarah again.

Round 3 - Two years go by and Sarah plans Jasper's second birthday party! His favorite show is Blue's Clues so that is what Sarah chose for the theme. While Jasper is running around with Grandma, Sarah notices an old family friend, James Alexander Sterling, who she hasn't seen since she was a child. He doesn't have any children, but seems great with Jasper.

Round 4 - Sarah spent more time with James over the past year, and she feels great, Jasper also likes him. They decide to get married! Soon after their honeymoon, Sarah finds out she is pregnant! She and James think it is the perfect opportuinity for James to adopt Jasper, and for Sarah to legally changer her name. Jasper is given James' last name and Sarah is finally her legal name. Just in time for their daughter, Imogen Lily, to be born. Jasper was disappointed to not have a little brother, but he loves his baby sister to pieces.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#7 MissJay

MissJay

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 06:27 PM

*1 year later*

It's been a year since the triplets birthday party and Grayson and I are doing terrific. It's hectic managing four year old twins and three year old triplets, but we're happier than ever. The kids all love each other and we have become one big, happy family. So happy that Grayson decided to pop the question and I said yes! After returning home from our honeymoon in Hawaii, I found out I was pregnant with triplets...again! The children were very excited to have more siblings to play with and Judah desperately wants a brother, so he's no longer the only boy. We decided to keep the genders a surprise and seven months later I gave birth to...all girls!

DD/DD/DD: Adeline Zahara & Penelope Calla "Nellie" & Vera Magnolia

Posted Image

LN: Steele

DH: Grayson Lucas [28]
DW: Selah Ruby [25]

DAD/DAD: Fleur Grace & Soleil Honor [4]

DD/DD/DS: Cruise Seraphina & California Yael "Cali" & Judah Denzel [3]

DD/DD/DD: Adeline Zahara & Penelope Calla "Nellie" & Vera Magnolia [nb]

Grayson & Selah Steele +

Fleur, Soleil, Cruise, Cali, Judah, Adeline, Nellie, & Vera

#8 ABR

ABR

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 07:15 PM

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Those are my kids. Even though only Jasper (far left) is biologically mine, Parker and Tori (my fiancée’s) kids are just as good as mine. Scarlett and a got engaged several months ago after a year of dating. I was only 19, her only 20, but we were set on it. We still are. One thing I forgot to mention: those three are only ½ of my kids. That’s right, just a month ago Scarlett and I became the proud parents of triplet girls! In birth order, we named them Beatrice Lily, Imogen Rose and Vivian Daisy. We call them Tris, Immy, and Vivian. Yeah, Vivian doesn’t have a nickname… yet. The only problem, Jasper, Parker and Tori don’t really like the triplets. They’re certain that the triplets will take Scarlett and I away from them. We’re doing our best to have time for all of them, but it’s hard when I’m only 20, she’s only 21, and we have six kids.

Posted Image

Tris, Immy & Vivian

#9 ABR

ABR

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 602 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 07:16 PM

Posted Image
Me (Zach)
Posted Image
Scarlett (my fiancee)

#10 Ivee(:

Ivee(:

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • Interests:Animals and Baking

Posted 11 July 2012 - 10:29 PM

Once apon a time two hippys fell in love had a baby and decided to name her Verity Serena Kristic. That baby is me, lucky for me once I hit school age everybody started calling me Vera, which I'll admit I enjoy a little more than my parents idea of a Unique powerful name for there little Curly haired blondie with hazel eyes who was gonna change the world or something. I grew up in Portland, Oregon and live her to this day. Its almost always rainy here, except in the summer sometimes. Thats why I got a job a Hollister, A trendy clothing store thats beach themed. It adds a little sunshine to my day and the discount on clothes is cool too. Im currently going to school also to become a lawyer and I just celebrated my 21st birthday!

So its been 6th months since my 21st birthday and now that I can drink well, Ive been partying quite a bit with my friends and family. Well all the partying has deferentially caught up with me; Im pregnant. It all happened one night when I got a little too drunk with my best friend Carson Jonathan Xavier. we woke up the next day compleatly in shock considering we had always just been friends, but after that night we decided that maybe there was something more. Well now Im sure theres something more, except that something more isn't sparks or love.. Its a baby. Luckily for my case I wasn't one of those College students who ended up with twins or triplets. Im just pregnant with one, and believe me I can already tell thats going to be hard as it is. Then one day at a checkup they tell me its a girl! I was so excited and Carsons been here to support me! Soon enough my beautiful Cruise Evangeline Xavier is born and she is the most perfect thing ever.

Its been two years since my precious Cruise was born and I threw her the most amazing Dora the Explorer party. It only made sense to make it that theme since I can't get her to watch anything else. Her party wasn't just childs play though, there was a little fun for me as well. My co-worker brought her very attractive co-worker Gavin Bryson Cook. I think i could really have a chance with him considering were both College parents, He has two new born sons Tucker Blake Cook&Sawyer Rhys Cook, I hope I get to see him again<3

Carson and I got back together, It turned out Gavin was already engaged. Carson and I decided to move in together for Cruise and well things got a little well, yeah..and now Cruise is getting a baby sister! Shes a little unsure about things but I know she'll be so happy when the babys born, We're naming her Penelope Dahlia Xavier.

Our family- Vera&Carson

Cruise{3}

Penelope{NB}

#11 EmilieKay

EmilieKay

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 210 posts
  • Interests:playing the piano,playing the violin,reading,baking,cooking,taking care of kids,sewing,teaching piano,playing the mandolin

Posted 12 July 2012 - 06:26 PM

Prt 1:Hey! I'm Abitha Juliet Grey. But please..call me Abby( I can't believe my parents stuck me with the name Abitha, I mean honestly!). I live in New York. I'm still a teenager. 15 years old but I act older(my mom says not really). I'm a student. Love History,hate Math. Now on to what I look like. I'm tall(5'10" oh yeah) with wavy red hair and blue eyes.

Prt 2: Well hey guys, it's me again, Abby. Been about 6 months and I've been gong with friends alot. I stay out late and wake up with headaches all the time.Soon after months of partying an event happens that changes my life. I was stupid and had a one night stand with my guy friend Jonathan Daniel Brighton. Jon and I were both drunk and well it just happened. A couple months later I realized that I'd been missing my monthlies so I took a pregnancy test and sure enough it was positive. Then if a teenage pregnancy sn't bad enough the doctor finds it's three babies! I name the babies Gypsy Evangeline Grey, Tobias Rush Grey(Toby) and Felix Kanye Grey
Prt 3: Well Gypsy,Toby and Felix are celebrating their second birthday with a Blues Clues themed party.There at the party my friend brings a friend of hers. His name is Jayden Anthony Springfield. He has a 2 year old son named Tucker Zane Springfield.
Prt 3: Another year has just flown by! I'm 19 now and the triplets are 3. Jay and I are still going strong and in fact we are engaged! I get pregnant again and this time it's just one baby girl. We decide to name her Vivian Amaryllis Springfield. The other kids are curious about this new little baby in our house.

#12 brittany111

brittany111

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,912 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 03:57 AM

Marcus Zeke Davies (24)
X Alison Scarlet Hughes (23)
Judah Rush Davies(3)

Ella Madison James (24)
Parker Moss James(5)

So one year on and everything with Ella is going great, so great infact we are going to move in together! J.R and Parker loving being brothers. Good thing because we are welcoming another, well actually 3 more! Three daughters! The kiddos don’t quite understand whats going on especially because it will be girls!
DD/DD/DD: Ivy Rose/ Cora Jasmine/ Elsa Lily

#13 .:alexandra:.

.:alexandra:.

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 569 posts
  • Interests:linguistics, psychology, books, conspiracy theories (within reason), equality, space/astrology, names

Posted 16 July 2012 - 01:00 AM

Hi, my name is Cyrus Zade Santos. I am a 16 year old high school student in New York City. I am tall with wavy blonde hair and green eyes. I am on my high school's football team and even have some scholarship offers that I am looking into.

It's been 6 months and I have been having so much fun with my friends and family! I'm always out late, spend the night at other people's houses, and usually wake up with a headache. A couple months ago, I had a one night stand with my long time friend, Emily Claire Diaz. It resulted in something that would forever change my life! She told me that she was pregnant, with twins! We argued a lot about whether adoption was for us or not. We decided to just keep the babies. Several months later she gave birth to two beautiful babies! A boy named Josiah Lebron Santos and a girl named Porsche Angelina Santos.

2 years have gone by and I am now 18 years old. The twins are turning two! I can't believe it. Emily and I decided to throw a huge party for them. The theme is Dora the Explorer. I decided to invite my new coworker, Natalie Brooklyn Smith, because she has a newborn son named Carter Blake Smith. I thought she could use the opportunity to meet other teen moms just like her. When she arrived, I had never seen her out of her work clothes. She was STUNNING! I couldn't keep my eyes off her!

A year later, Natalie and I decide to take our relationship to the next step and move in together. My 3 year olds, Josiah and Porsche were upset about this. They couldn't understand why I wasn't living with mommy. I guess they'll understand when they get older. Shortly after we move in together, Natalie got pregnant. Several months later she gave birth to our beautiful daughter, Clara Rose Santos. Josiah, Porsche, and Carter were SO excited to be getting a little sister.

#14 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 16 July 2012 - 10:49 AM

My name is Cato Zubin Simmons. I am 27 and I live in New York. I am an engineer. I am tall, 6'4". I have wavy red hair and blue eyes. One night, after partying, I hooked up with my brother's girlfriend, Nicole Ramirez. We both felt terrible about what happened the next day, but my Nicole found out she was pregnant! She gave birth to twin boys named Dexter Kanye and Josiah Lebron. Nicole and I agreed that I would have custody of our children.

For their second birthday, I threw little Dex and Joey a Cailou themed birthday party, since they love that show. I invited my coworker, who brought along his lovely cousin Sydney Julia Marshall. Sydney had two children, Sawyer Conrad (6) and Fleurette Grace (5). They kids got along well with Dex and Joey, and Sydney and I did as well.

Sydney and I started dating. After a year, I proposed to her. Soon after, she became pregnant with a baby boy! The kids reacted with curiosity. Sydney gave birth to a handsome little man, whom we named Caspar Rocket. We decided that Sydney, Sawyer, and Fleurette would keep Sydney's maiden name Marshall, but Caspar would take my last name Simmons just like his older brothers Dex and Joey.

The Simmons Family

Cato & Sydney

Sawyer (7), Fleurette (6), Dex (3), Joey (3), and Caspar (0)

#15 Starbucks137

Starbucks137

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 01:47 PM

Cornelia Avery McCoy (19)
Tristan Caleb Strong (21)
Tobias "Toby" Rush McCoy (3)
Carter Rhys & Parker Blake Strong (4)
Adeline Rose, Cora Magnolia, & Vivian Lily Strong (nb)

Hello, I'm Cornelia Avery McCoy, but you can call me Ellie. I am 19years old and live in New York City. I am tall-ish, standing above most of my friends at 5'10". I have blonde hair that is naturally wavy (though I straighten it a lot), and green eyes.

It has been a year since we have talked. Tristan and I get an apartment together. I end up pregnant with triplet girls! The boys are all a bit unhappy, as the idea of adding 3 girls to the family isn't quite an ideal situation for them. Tristan and I are very excited to have children together. We name the girls Adeline Rose, Cora Magnolia, & Vivian Lily.

Tristan and I:
Posted Image

Toby:
Posted Image

Carter & Parker:
Posted Image

Adeline, Cora, & Vivian:
Posted Image

#16 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 01:58 PM

Name: Felix Zane Deferiet
Home state: New York, USA
Appearance: Tall, Wavy Blonde Hair, Green Eyes

Baby Mama: Laila Margret McBryar
Home State: New York, USA
Appearance: Medium height, curly red hair, brown eyes

Son: Otto Dougray McBryar
Appearance: Curly blonde hair, brown eyes

Girlfriend: Natalie Victoria Piermont
Home State: New York, USA
Appearance: Tall, Dark brown hair, green eyes

Gf's Daughter: Alizé Merritt Piermont
Age 6
Appearance: Dark brown hair, green eyes

Its been a year since you first met Natalie at Otto's birthday party. You've spent a lot of time together and you are both very happy. You've started taking college classes and fit in waiting tables part time. Things are going great but you and Natalie aren't being as careful as you should be. Neither of you are very surprised when Natalie finds out she is pregnant. After talking it over, you decide to move in together. Nine months later, Natalie gives birth to a baby boy.

Son: Casper Neo Deferiet

#17 boocue

boocue

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 659 posts
  • Interests:Science, Technology, Property Development, Names

Posted 18 July 2012 - 08:44 AM

My Name: Cornelia Gwen Montague

My Country/State: Australia

My Age: 21

My Occupation: A Store Clerk

My Appearance: Tall, Curly Brown Hair, Brown Eyes
It's been 6 months and I have been having a lot of fun with my family and friends lately! I’m out late, I don't always wake up at home, and I often wake up with headaches as reminders to the previous night's activities. Soon, after many months of partying, something happens that will change my life forever.

What is the event: A One-Night Stand (Don't Know Them)

Then I realised that I was pregnant.

Triplets (G/B/B): Gypsy Evangeline/Otto Thelonious/Atticus Newt
My children are now two years old and I’m throwing them a birthday party! I have invited friends, family and even coworkers to the event. I’m so proud of my offspring and how they have grown! But there are more twists of fate in the making that will soon make themselves clear!

What is the theme of the party: Zoom!

Someone catches my eye at the party: He is a friend of a friend and has two 10-year-old daughters

My new interest’s Name: Tyler James Kensington
His Daughters’ Names: Elle Verity/Fleur Amity
It’s been a year since I first met my new love interest at my children's birthday party. We've spent more time together and seem very happy! But my life is in motion again and I never know what’s around the bend!

We got engaged and are now expecting triplet girls
Elle & Fleur are excited but Gypsy, Atticus & Otto are still too young to understand.
G/G/G: Matilda Leilani/Penelope Aster/Winifred Dahlia

#18 Jenna Hansen

Jenna Hansen

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • Interests:Working out, being a nanny, spending time with my fiance, reading, writing, watching movies.

Posted 18 July 2012 - 12:55 PM

Its been a year since I first met my new love interest at my boys’ birthday party. We've spent more time together and seem very happy! But my life is in motion again and you never know around the bend! After a very romantic date night, Henry proposed! My boys and his girls are super excited.

#19 Acantha

Acantha

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 02:46 AM

Hi! My name is Emeline Willow Benson. I 'm 25 and live in Cambridge, England. I'm also a psychology PhD student at the university.

This is me. As you can see, I have curly brown hair and brown eyes. I'm also quite tall!
Posted Image

My life was recently turned upsidedown after I had a one-night stand with an acquantaince. I only knew his first name--Owen. I began feeling ill about a month after, and realized I was pregnant. After discovering this, I decided to keep my baby. I already loved it. I decided not to tell Owen--I barely knew him, but I could tell he wasn't the responsible type. I had my first prenatel appointment, and was very excited to have an ultrasound and see my baby. The ultrasound tech found two heartbeats...I was having twins! I was scared, but also excited. Now I have two beautiful children, a boy and a girl.

My beautiful children are now two years old.For their birthday, I threw a Dora the Explorer party. A friend of a friend catches my eye. His name is Brandon Henry Jones, and he has a daugher, Alouette Silence, age 2.

It's been a year since I met Brandon, and during that time, we've grown very close. A week after the party, he asked me out on a date. Our kids get along really well. Allie likes me a lot. I'm glad, and hope I can help fill the hole her mother left, after she abandoned them right after Allie was born. Brandon is great with my kids, and they adore him. We spend so much time together.

On our anniversary, Brandon made me a wonderful dinner, and we ate by candlelight. He brought out dessert--strawberry shortcake. As he was serving it to me, he dropped to one knee, and proposed. I said yes, of course! Allie & Bea will be our flower girls, while Heath will be the ring bearer.

A couple weeks later, I feel strange, and I have a feeling I'm pregnant. I take a test, and it's positive! I tell Brandon, and he's overjoyed. Our kids are excited, but don't understand why they have to wait so long to see the baby! However, as we discover at our appointment, there won't be a baby...there will be two!

The Benson-Joneses
[33] Brandon Henry
[29] Emeline Willow
[3] Alouette Silence
[2]DD/DS:Beatrice Uma/Heathcliff Gabriel
[0]DD/DS: Josephine Senna/Percival Jax

Brandon & Emmie w/ Allie, Bea, Heath, Josie & Percy

#20 VictoriaRose

VictoriaRose

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 01:03 AM

Hi! My name is Henrietta Avery Wright but everyone calls me Henrie. I'm 21 years old and live in the Adelaide, Australia where I work as a nanny for a very well off family. It isn't the best job ever but it pays the bills.

Posted Image

I was having a great time when I wasn't working! I wasn't exactly being the responsible Henrie that the kids knew me as but I was having the time of my life. But then it all fell apart. One night while visiting my parents, my sister Freddie got into a fight with her boyfriend Jason. Well, Jason and I have been flirting with each other since high school and after a few too many drinks, we ended up going back to my place and things got way out of hand.
A few weeks later, the guilt was killing me. I had to tell my little sister, the guilt was making me physically ill, or so I thought. I told her and although it took a few more weeks, she said that she forgave me (even though I suspected that she didn't) but I kept getting sick. That's when it was suggested that I take a pregnancy test and sure enough, it was positive.
Well, nine months later, I welcomed Tobias Newt Wright whom I call Toby.

Now, my little boy is two years old and I'm throwing him a huge birthday party to celebrate! Toby's favorite t.v. show is Blue Clues so that's what I themed his party after! It was the perfect party. While there, I notice Toby's best friend Carter Austen Alexander's dad. I had always heard about his best friend from daycare but I had no idea that he had a single dad who was very good looking. Noah William Alexander and I hit it off.

Posted Image Toby

Posted Image Carter

Posted Image Noah

Toby just turned 3 a few weeks ago and a a few weeks before that, Noah and I got married! Our boys are thicker than thieves now that they're together all the time. I start to feel sick right around the time that summer is starting and I immediately knew what is was. I took a pregnancy test and sure enough I was right. Our boys were curious at first and wanted to know if we were going to get the new baby a best friend to live with.
Once we found out that we were having twin boys, we had quite a laugh because the new addition to our family was coming prepackaged with a best friend.
We named our little boys Birch Maxen and North Talon Alexander.
Posted Image Birch is looking at North

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Round 4

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users