#1 ButterflyLadybug

ButterflyLadybug

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 03:25 PM

Rules- Simply Roll the Dice :P

Stories, Details, Explanations and Pictures are welcomed and encouraged (though not required)!!! I would love to see the masterpieces you guys can come up with!!!

Quite a bit of time has passed. Your oldest children are now in their teens (or twenties if you had a 10 year old)(add about 12 years to each child) and starting highschool while the younger ones are in middle/junior high. They are developing their own final personalities and making their own decisions, in the midst of all the teenage chaos you decide to move as well. You of all people know that life can throw a curve ball at anytime and you must be prepared!

What do your childrens personalities: (roll for each child)
1) Popular, Energetic
2) Quiet, Intellectual
3) You Choose
4) Friends with Everyone
5) Rebellious
6) A Loner

Do these traits get them into trouble
1) Yes, their grades begin to fail (You choose if a child is a 2)
2) No, they manage fine
3) No, their a good kid
4) Yes, they become a parent ({Highschollers only} If so, you may choose gender, name and number of children)
5) Yes, they develop a substance problem
6) No, they know better

You decide to move despite your children's protests:
1) Across Town
2) A different country (you choose)
3) A different state/province (you choose)
4) Just down the street
5) A different town in the same state/province
6) You choose

#2 BabyNameRater

BabyNameRater

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 04:13 PM

Posted Image

Magnus Zachariah Kingston (36) lives in Perth, Australia where he works as a Lawyer. He is Tall with Curly Brown Hair and Brown eyes. His hair tends to give him trouble in keeping neat and since he has a job where appearances mean a lot, he keeps it short so that it looks nice at all times. He is very fun loving, despite the seriousness of his job. Magnus knows when he can have fun and when he must be serious and many people joke that there a is "Cool Magnus" and a "Work Magnus".

Magnus often indulged in carnal pleasures a little to much on his weekends off and since he was having such a lull in cases due to the crime drop he found himself out on the town more and more often. Soon enough he woke up next to a beautiful woman, thing was, he had no idea who she was. He left his number though, just in case she wanted to hook up again another time. A month later she called him, saying she was pregnant. Magnus knew that the woman frequented parties and arranged for a DNA test. The results came in and confirmed that he was the father of the child. The woman wanted nothing to do with Magnus or the baby and so 8 months later, Magnus arrived when she went into labor, expecting a to take home a son. He left the hospital with his son Jasper Rush Kingston......and his daughter Bluebell Seraphina "Sera" Kingston on June 24th. Though Magnus never thought he would become a parent, he loves his children and spoils them endlessly.

Soon enough the children were having their 2nd birthday! Magnus went all out for his children and the entire house and back yard was decorated in the Spongebob Squarpants theme! Jasper and Sera were so excited and were constantly on the move from person to person and from game to game! As Magnus watched his children he caught sight of of one of his coworkers with a mysterious woman. He brought his coworker to the side and asked who she was and found out that she was his coworkers sister. Her name was Kathryn Grace Knightly and she had 2 year old twin daughters, Mirabelle Hope Knightly and Victoire Faith Knightly, whom she had brought with her. Their children were even playing together and having a great time. He gathers the courage to ask her to coffee and she accepts!

Its been nearly a year since Magnus met Kathryn and they have been extremely happy! The children all get along great and now that they are all nearing three, its become a very active household! On a spur of the moment decision, they decide to get married! It's nothing extravagant, a small courthouse wedding with their children. It is a few months after their little wedding that Kathryn breaks some news to Magnus. Their going to be parents again!! Both Magnus and Kathryn are very excited and on the first ultrasound they get another piece of news. Its triplets!! When they break the news to the children they are all very excited and can't wait to meet the new babies! Later that year Kathryn gives birth to three beautiful girls named Cordelia Gardenia Kingston, Cornelia Dahlia Kingston and Lucretia Magnolia Kingston.

Posted Image Posted Image
Jasper and Baby Marcus Seraphina "Sera"
Posted Image
Mirabelle and Victoire
Posted Image
Lucretia. Cornelia and Cordelia

Twelve years have passed since Magnus and Kathryn have had the triplets. The children have started highschool and middle school and are growing more and more independent as the days pass. The twin sets, Jasper & Sera and Mirabella & Victoire, are 15 now and the triplets have just turned 12. They are moving and the children, while they don't want to pack and then unpack, are happy that its only across town. The children are also all very different, which makes the house rather chaotic. Jasper has become quite rebellious while Sera has become a bit of a loner. Mirabelle has turned rather quiet and is very smart while Victoire is a social butterfly and is friends with everyone. Cordelia has also become a bit of loner but Cornelia has become very popular in school while Lucretia has become rather rebellious like her brother. Jasper's rebelliousness as caused him to become a teen parent to a son the he named Marcus Cade Kingston. Sera is a good kid though and doesn't get into trouble. Mirabelle does fine and keeps her grades up but Victoire's "friends" however have gotten her into bad habits and she has developed a drinking problem. Cordelia, Cornelia and Lucretia all know better and do well in school and stay out of trouble.

#3 MissJay

MissJay

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 07:52 PM

* Twelve Years Later *
It has been an eventful twelve years. Grayson and I have greatly enjoyed watching the kids grow and develop their own personalities. Despite the children's protests, we decided it was necessary to move for Grayson's job. We packed up our bags and moved all the way from Tennessee to Oregon. Everyone is still adjusting to the climate change, but we know it's for the best. The twins are already sophomores in high school. The oldest triplets are adjusting to their first year in high school. The younger triplets are doing wonderful and have just entered the 7th grade. It amazes me how all the children have developed into their own persons and none of them is exactly like another.

Grayson Lucas Steele [38]
Selah Ruby Steele nee Moore [35]

Fleur Grace Steele [16]: Fleur is the smartest kid in the bunch. She gets perfect grades and is very quiet and intellectual. She never causes any trouble. She is extremely bright and takes all AP courses.
Soleil Honor Steele [16]: Soleil is very popular and energetic. Everyone in town knows her and raves about how good of a kid she is. Like her twin sister, Fleur, she never causes any trouble. All the boys are head of heels for Soleil, which her father isn't too thrilled about.
Posted Image
Cruise Seraphina Steele[15]: Every family has their problem child, and Cruise is that one. She is extremely rebellious and doesn't like rules. Grayson and I are constantly getting calls from the principal and her teachers. Her rebellious attitude is reflected in her failing grades. Although she causes us trouble, I can't help but admire her independent characteristics and spit-fire personality.
California Yael Steele "Cali" [15]: Just like her sister Cruise, Cali has also become a problem child. She doesn't make friends easily and has developed the label of " loner". We recently discovered Cali has developed a drug problem at the young age of 15, and worry constantly that it will escalate.
Posted Image
Judah Denzel Steele[15]: Being the only boy in the family has been everything but easy on Judah. However, he handles it wonderfully. He is the child every parent wishes to have. He is a typical All-American boy, who is friends with everyone and spoken very highly of. He is an all-star athlete in baseball, basketball, and football.
Posted Image
Adeline Zahara Steele[12]: Adeline is a head turner, she takes after her mother and could one day be on the cover of a magazine. She makes friends very easily and already has the boys drooling over her. However, she has problems excelling in the classroom and is constantly in trouble for her failing grades.
Posted Image
Penelope Calla Steele "Nellie" [12]: Nellie has the energy of the energizer bunny and never stops going. She's constantly on the move from softball, soccer, and basketball practice to volunteering around town. She is popular with everyone and has a wide variety of friends.
Vera Magnolia [12]: Vera is the sweetest girl ever. She is a typical daddy's little girl. She is attached to the hip with Adeline and Nellie. She is very sensitive and caring. Vera is spoiled rotten and has her dad wrapped around her finger.
Posted Image

#4 ABR

ABR

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 07:58 PM

Posted Image

There’s my handsome son now, at 15. He’s quiet, intellectual, and manages fine in school. He’s hard to believe my little boy is the same age I was when I had him. He’s got a steady girlfriend named Jennifer.

Posted Image

There’s Parker. He’s very popular and energetic; all that energy though resulted in him becoming me. He got a girl pregnant, she didn’t want it, and know he’s the fifteen year old single father of Logan Zachary.

Posted Image

My grandson Logan Zachary. He’s a beautiful baby boy and even though Parker didn’t mean to have him, we love him more than anything.

Posted Image

Tori, Tori, Tori. My friendly, happy-go-lucky step-daughter. She’s 14 and is friends with everyone. She knows better then to get into any trouble after her older brother’s mistake.

Posted Image

Tris, Immy, and Vivian, our 12-year-old triplets. Each one of them takes after one of the older kids. Tris is smart and quiet, like Jasper, while Immy is as friendly as Tori, and Vivian is the hyper popular girl version of Parker. None of them are much trouble. They actually are eager to help with their nephew Logan. They are, like the older three are mad about our recent move to New York, but we needed to do it for Scarlett’s job.

The Reid Family:

Magnus *Zach* Zachary Reid *32*

Scarlett Caroline Reid *33*

Jasper Newt Reid *15*

Parker Rhys Reid *15* and son Logan Zachary *2m*

Victorie *Tori* Faith Reid *14*

Beatrice *Tris* Lily, Imogen *Immy* Rose and Vivian Daisy *12*

#5 Ivee(:

Ivee(:

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • Interests:Animals and Baking

Posted 11 July 2012 - 10:41 PM

Once apon a time two hippys fell in love had a baby and decided to name her Verity Serena Kristic. That baby is me, lucky for me once I hit school age everybody started calling me Vera, which I'll admit I enjoy a little more than my parents idea of a Unique powerful name for there little Curly haired blondie with hazel eyes who was gonna change the world or something. I grew up in Portland, Oregon and live her to this day. Its almost always rainy here, except in the summer sometimes. Thats why I got a job a Hollister, A trendy clothing store thats beach themed. It adds a little sunshine to my day and the discount on clothes is cool too. Im currently going to school also to become a lawyer and I just celebrated my 21st birthday!

So its been 6th months since my 21st birthday and now that I can drink well, Ive been partying quite a bit with my friends and family. Well all the partying has deferentially caught up with me; Im pregnant. It all happened one night when I got a little too drunk with my best friend Carson Jonathan Xavier. we woke up the next day compleatly in shock considering we had always just been friends, but after that night we decided that maybe there was something more. Well now Im sure theres something more, except that something more isn't sparks or love.. Its a baby. Luckily for my case I wasn't one of those College students who ended up with twins or triplets. Im just pregnant with one, and believe me I can already tell thats going to be hard as it is. Then one day at a checkup they tell me its a girl! I was so excited and Carsons been here to support me! Soon enough my beautiful Cruise Evangeline Xavier is born and she is the most perfect thing ever.

Its been two years since my precious Cruise was born and I threw her the most amazing Dora the Explorer party. It only made sense to make it that theme since I can't get her to watch anything else. Her party wasn't just childs play though, there was a little fun for me as well. My co-worker brought her very attractive co-worker Gavin Bryson Cook. I think i could really have a chance with him considering were both College parents, He has two new born sons Tucker Blake Cook&Sawyer Rhys Cook, I hope I get to see him again<3

Carson and I got back together, It turned out Gavin was already engaged. Carson and I decided to move in together for Cruise and well things got a little well, yeah..and now Cruise is getting a baby sister! Shes a little unsure about things but I know she'll be so happy when the babys born, We're naming her Penelope Dahlia Xavier.

Its been 12 years since Penelope was born, and now I have 2 teenagers! Cruise is 15 now and a little on the rebellious side which worries me, especially since her grades have begone to drop to F's. Penelope is a bit of a Loner, this year we offered to throw a birthday party for her and she declined our offer because her lack of friends, Luckily she knows better than to rebel. Too get Penelope more friends and to hopefully make Cruise's rebelliousness die down, Ive decided were moving to Ashland,Oregon! The girls arn't happy but I know it will be good for them.

Our family- Vera&Carson

Cruise{15}

Penelope{12}

#6 Alexx

Alexx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 09:30 AM

DH: James Alexander Sterling (36, Black Hair, Blue Eyes)
Me: Sarah Violet Sterling (34, Brown/Auburn Hair, Hazel Eyes)
DS: Jasper Keanu Sterling (15, Brown Hair, Brown Eyes)
~DD/DD: Amelia Charlotte and Isobel Sophia (Newborn)
DD: Imogen Lily Sterling "Lily" (12, Brown Hair, Green Eyes)

James and Sarah with Jasper, Lily, Amelia and Isobel

Details

Round 1 - Sarah Jones is a 19 year old New York resident, and popular Nanny. She and her mother moved to New York when she was just 6 and they have lived there ever since. She was born Phoebe Violet Jones, but is called Sarah. Her father changed the name on her birth certificate, but left Sarah and her mom alone when he figured out he had to be responsible for someone other than himself. She plans on legally changing her name, but hasn't found the time to do it yet. She got her job as a Nanny six years ago, and has since then, worked up to the Top 3 Nannies in New York.
Round 2 - Its been 6 months, and Sarah has been a bit of a partier lately. One night, something happened that changed her life forver. She had a one night stand with her best friend Dexter Maverick Michaels and got pregnant with a baby boy. She names him Jasper Keanu Jones. After he finds out Sarah is pregnant, Dexter never speaks to Sarah again.
Round 3 - Two years go by and Sarah plans Jasper's second birthday party! His favorite show is Blue's Clues so that is what Sarah chose for the theme. While Jasper is running around with Grandma, Sarah notices an old family friend, James Alexander Sterling, who she hasn't seen since she was a child. He doesn't have any children, but seems great with Jasper.
Round 4 - Sarah spent more time with James over the past year, and she feels great, Jasper also likes him. They decide to get married! Soon after their honeymoon, Sarah finds out she is pregnant! She and James think it is the perfect opportuinity for James to adopt Jasper, and for Sarah to legally changer her name. Jasper is given James' last name and Sarah is finally her legal name. Just in time for their daughter, Imogen Lily, to be born. Jasper was disappointed to not have a little brother, but he loves his baby sister to pieces.
Round 5 - 12 years went by so quickly. Jasper is now 15, just starting High School and is friends with everyone. He tends to give in a lot, which got him to the pint of being a parent, to twin girls. His girlfriend left him as soon as she found out, but he is doing the best he can to support them. Lily is now 12, she is very popular and has a lot of energy. Even though she has many pressures in Middle School, she knows better and stays away from things that can get her into trouble. She is a great Auntie and loves having little babies around the house. Despite the pretests of the children, James and Sarah move to a different state. They move to Winchendon, Massachusetts, USA.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#7 The Future Mrs B

The Future Mrs B

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,094 posts
  • Interests:Music, names and my friends.

Posted 12 July 2012 - 06:02 PM

Man, have I been leaving out the updates. Joe's now 15 and the twins are 12. Joe's a bit of a rebel since the twins were born. It doesn't matter what we tried he felt left out of everything. He thinks that Tyler's family dosen't like him because he's not related and everything else. I don't know what else do to. He actually developed a taste for alcohol. I've sent him to councilors and help centers, nothing's working.
Caspar is a loner. He has been. He actually feels closer to Joe than his sister, Celia. Caspar's began to pick up on some of Joe's drinking habits. I realize he's almost 13 but that's ridiculous. Celia is friends with everyone, so different from her brothers. She's every parent's dream.
Despite the kids' protests we moved to a different town on the other side of Georgia hoping it would help Joe and Caspar.

The Bruce-West Family

Rebekah Cassidy (Becca)

Josiah Arensio (Joe)

Celia Fleur and Caspar Fox

Tyler Sebastian West

#8 brittany111

brittany111

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,912 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 04:05 AM

Marcus Zeke Davies (36)
X Alison Scarlet Hughes (35)
Judah Rush Davies(15)

Ella Madison James (36)
Parker Moss James(18)
Ivy Rose Davies/ Cora Jasmine Davies/ Elsa Lily Davies (12)

Wow we’re all grown up!
Parker has just finished school and will be gong to university next year he has turned out to the the quietest one of the bunch but oh so smart!
J.R is 15 and can be a bit testing at times being quite rebellious, maybe because eparker is so quiet and the age gap between he and the girls I think he thinks he can get away with anything!
Ivy the eldes twin is popular and energetic, stubborn and bossy.
Cora is also quiet and smart but her sisters will always have her backincluding her in everything.
Elsa is friends with everyone with not a mean bone in her body and really is the baby of the family.

Even though I love Ella and the children dearly it really is time for me to move on, just across town so I still have access to all my kids.

#9 .:alexandra:.

.:alexandra:.

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 569 posts
  • Interests:linguistics, psychology, books, conspiracy theories (within reason), equality, space/astrology, names

Posted 16 July 2012 - 01:07 AM

Hi, my name is Cyrus Zade Santos. I am a 16 year old high school student in New York City. I am tall with wavy blonde hair and green eyes. I am on my high school's football team and even have some scholarship offers that I am looking into.

It's been 6 months and I have been having so much fun with my friends and family! I'm always out late, spend the night at other people's houses, and usually wake up with a headache. A couple months ago, I had a one night stand with my long time friend, Emily Claire Diaz. It resulted in something that would forever change my life! She told me that she was pregnant, with twins! We argued a lot about whether adoption was for us or not. We decided to just keep the babies. Several months later she gave birth to two beautiful babies! A boy named Josiah Lebron Santos and a girl named Porsche Angelina Santos.

2 years have gone by and I am now 18 years old. The twins are turning two! I can't believe it. Emily and I decided to throw a huge party for them. The theme is Dora the Explorer. I decided to invite my new coworker, Natalie Brooklyn Smith, because she has a newborn son named Carter Blake Smith. I thought she could use the opportunity to meet other teen moms just like her. When she arrived, I had never seen her out of her work clothes. She was STUNNING! I couldn't keep my eyes off her!

A year later, Natalie and I decide to take our relationship to the next step and move in together. My 3 year olds, Josiah and Porsche were upset about this. They couldn't understand why I wasn't living with mommy. I guess they'll understand when they get older. Shortly after we move in together, Natalie got pregnant. Several months later she gave birth to our beautiful daughter, Clara Rose Santos. Josiah, Porsche, and Carter were SO excited to be getting a little sister.

It's been a long time! My 3 year olds, Josiah and Porsche, are now 15! They are sophomores at their high school. Carter is now 13 and is in 8th grade, and Clara is now 12 and is in 7th grade. Josiah and Porsche are very well liked at their school. Josiah is friends with everybody, and Porsche is popular and energetic. They both never get into trouble because they're good kids. Carter and Clara on the other hand are very rebellious. Carter manages to do okay and not get into too much trouble, but Clara just doesn't care about school. Her grades are so bad right now that she's about to fail the 7th grade. Because of this, we decided it was time for something new, so we moved all the way to Australia!

#10 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 16 July 2012 - 11:08 AM

My name is Cato Zubin Simmons. I live in New York. I am an engineer. I am tall, 6'4". I have wavy red hair and blue eyes. One night, after partying, I hooked up with my brother's girlfriend, Nicole Ramirez. We both felt terrible about what happened the next day, but my Nicole found out she was pregnant! She gave birth to twin boys named Dexter Kanye and Josiah Lebron. Nicole and I agreed that I would have custody of our children, since she was still in grad school and didn't have time to take care of two baby boys.

For their second birthday, I threw little Dex and Joey a Cailou themed birthday party, since they love that show. I invited my coworker, who brought along his lovely cousin Sydney Julia Marshall. Sydney had two children, Sawyer Conrad (6) and Fleurette Grace (5). They kids got along well with Dex and Joey, and Sydney and I did as well.

Sydney and I started dating. One year later, I proposed to her. Soon after, she became pregnant with a baby boy! The kids reacted with curiosity. Sydney gave birth to a handsome little man, whom we named Caspar Rocket. We decided that Sydney, Sawyer, and Fleurette would keep Sydney's maiden name Marshall, but Caspar would take my last name Simmons just like his older brothers Dex and Joey.

Twelve years passed. Sawyer and Fleurette went off to college, Dex and Joey started high school, and Caspar started middle school. Sydney and I were pleased to see our kids grow up with such unique personalities:

Sawyer is a jock. He went to the University of Pennsylvania to play football. Sawyer is lighthearted and funny, a natural entertainer. He's a good kid, though, and rarely finds himself in trouble.

Fleurette is friends with just about everyone. She is caring, sweet, and friendly, with an infectious laugh. She decided to go to the University of Richmond. She manages herself just fine, avoiding trouble at all costs.

Like Fleurette, Dex has many friends. He is outgoing and caring. He is very optimistic and headstrong. However, his grades started to slip because he spent more time hanging out with friends and pursuing after-school activities than studying. Sydney and I are glad he is a well-rounded kid, but we must constantly remind him to focus on his schoolwork.

Joey is popular and energetic. His social calendar is always full. Joey loves to laugh and never seems to sit still. However, he knows better than to get in trouble. He is a rule-abider, due to his persistent conscience.

Caspar is our rebel. He finds himself in detention more than Sydney and I would like. Caspar is outspoken, a true nonconformist. He started smoking, unbenowst to Sydney and I at first. He got into a lot of trouble at school for ditching class to smoke in the parking lot. Sydney and I had to punish him. We made him see a counselor once a month, just to make sure he is doing all right and steering clear from any harmful substances.

Sydney and I were taking a walk one day and we noticed a house on the corner of our street that was for sale. We loved the house and decided to move, despite our kids protests.

The Simmons Family

Cato & Sydney

Sawyer (19), Fleurette (18), Dex (15), Joey (15), and Caspar (12)

#11 Starbucks137

Starbucks137

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 02:14 PM

Cornelia Avery Strong (31)
Tristan Caleb Strong (33)
Tobias "Toby" Rush Strong (15)
Carter Rhys & Parker Blake Strong (16)
Adeline Rose, Cora Magnolia, & Vivian Lily Strong (12)

It has been 12 years since we have talked. The twins are 16, Toby is 15, and the triplets are 12! My how time flies!
Carter is the quiet one of the bunch. He is very intellectual, and has good grades. He can always be found with his nose in a book.
Parker is the exact opposite of his twin. He is loud, energetic, and popular. He love football, baseball, and basketball.
Toby is the rebellious one of the family. He doesn't respect Tristan because he isn't his real dad, even though he has raised him since he was 2. Toby has always held this grudge on me for not staying with his biological father. He doesn't care about school, and his grades have fallen.
Adeline, Cora, & Vivian are popular and energetic. They are crazy children who loves to be loud and run around. They may seem a bit immature for their age because they can be obnoxious, but they are actually very mature and respectful.

Toby wouldn't let me take a picture of him.

Carter & Parker:
Posted ImagePosted Image

Adeline, Cora, & Vivian:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#12 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 02:20 PM

Name: Felix Zane Deferiet
Home state: New York, USA
Appearance: Wavy Blonde Hair, Green Eyes

Wife: Natalie Victoria Deferiet (Piermont)
Appearance: Straight dark brown hair, green eyes

Son: Otto Dougray McBryar [Mother Laila Margret McBryar, highschool fling]
Appearance: Curly blonde hair, brown eyes

Step daughter: Alizé Merritt Deferiet
Appearance: Straight dark brown hair, green eyes

Son: Casper Neo Deferiet
Appearance: Curly dark brown hair, green eyes

Twelve years have passed since your youngest child was born. A few years after Casper was born, you and Natalie decided to get married. You adopted her daughter Alizé and give her your last name. Otto spends half his time living with his mother and half his time living with you and Natalie. Both you and Natalie decided to take your passion for food and make a business out of it. You now own and operate a lucrative catering company.

Otto & Casper are very much a like, both are quite popular among their peers and very into sports. Otto plays basketball and Casper plays lacrosse. However Otto seems more adept at managing school work and athletics, whereas Casper's grades have started to fall since he entered middle school. Alizé has become very rebellious in her teenage years and often skips school and hangs out with the wrong sort of crowd.

Your catering business is booming but most of your clients/events are held on the other side of town. After much descussion and debate both you and Natalie feel it would be best to move the family across town. Not only does it make since for the business, but maybe it will get Alizé away from her group of friends.

#13 boocue

boocue

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 659 posts
  • Interests:Science, Technology, Property Development, Names

Posted 18 July 2012 - 09:33 AM

My Name: Cornelia Gwen Montague

My Country/State: Australia

My Age: 21

My Occupation: A Store Clerk

My Appearance: Tall, Curly Brown Hair, Brown Eyes
It's been 6 months and I have been having a lot of fun with my family and friends lately! I’m out late, I don't always wake up at home, and I often wake up with headaches as reminders to the previous night's activities. Soon, after many months of partying, something happens that will change my life forever.

What is the event: A One-Night Stand (Don't Know Them)

Then I realised that I was pregnant.

Triplets (G/B/B): Gypsy Evangeline/Otto Thelonious/Atticus Newt
My children are now two years old and I’m throwing them a birthday party! I have invited friends, family and even coworkers to the event. I’m so proud of my offspring and how they have grown! But there are more twists of fate in the making that will soon make themselves clear!

What is the theme of the party: Zoom!

Someone catches my eye at the party: He is a friend of a friend and has two 10-year-old daughters

My new interest’s Name: Tyler James Kensington
His Daughters’ Names: Elle Verity/Fleur Amity
It’s been a year since I first met my new love interest at my children's birthday party. We've spent more time together and seem very happy! But my life is in motion again and I never know what’s around the bend!

We got engaged and are now expecting triplet girls
Elle & Fleur are excited but Gypsy, Atticus & Otto are still too young to understand.
G/G/G: Matilda Leilani/Penelope Aster/Winifred Dahlia
12 years has passed. Elle & Fleur are now 23 and at university. Elle is studying Astronomy whilst Fleur is studying Forensic Science. Gypsy, Atticus & Otto are 15 and starting high school while Tillie, Nellie & Winnie are 12 and in middle/junior high. They are developing their own personalities and making their own decisions, in the midst of all the teenage chaos you decide to move as well. You of all people know that life can throw a curve ball at anytime and you must be prepared!

My Children’s Personalities:
Elle: Friends with Everyone
Fleur: Popular, Energetic
Gypsy: Rebellious
Atticus: Quiet, Intellectual
Otto: Popular, Energetic
Matilda: Popular, Energetic
Penelope: Rebellious
Winifred: Quiet, Intellectual

Do these traits get them into trouble:
Elle: No, she manages fine
Fleur: Yes, she develops a substance problem
Gypsy: Yes, she becomes a parent to twin girls called Saskia Wren & Elodie Anya
Atticus: No, he’s a good kid
Otto: No, he’s a good kid
Matilda: No, she knows better
Penelope: Yes, her grades begin to fail
Winifred: No, she manages fine

We decided to move to Scotland despite my children's protests

#14 Jenna Hansen

Jenna Hansen

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • Interests:Working out, being a nanny, spending time with my fiance, reading, writing, watching movies.

Posted 18 July 2012 - 01:09 PM

Quite a bit of time has passed. Elle and Musique are now in 23 years old and just finished college while Dexter, Josiah and Felix are 15 and are in high school now. They are developing their own final personalities and making their own decisions, in the midst of all the teenage chaos we decide to move as well. I of all people know that life can throw a curve ball at anytime and I must be prepared! Dexter has grown into a very shy, quiet boy. He makes friends but not as easily as his siblings. Josiah is friends with everyone. He doesn’t push people away for anything, he accepts everyone. Felix is very rebellious. He has started drinking and smoking and he stays out with friends way later than he is allowed. The twins are both very outgoing and energetic. Elle is becoming a teacher and Musique won gold at the Olympics as a gymnast 7 years ago and 3 years ago she won silver so she is set. They are very passionate and caring for others. Their personalities have kept them all in a good place in their lives except Felix. His grades have been dropping way down and he will be held back a grade. We decided to move from Australia to Colorado to see if his behavior improves.

Posted Image

Felix, Dexter and Josiah.

Posted Image

Elle and Musique.

#15 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 31 July 2012 - 11:28 AM

Maximus Zane Miller [31]
Amelia Jocelyn Miller [32]

Keifer Dylan Clarkson Miller [16]
(Quiet and Intellectual, but doesn't get into trouble)

Dexter Rush Miller [15]
(Rebellious, and following in his fathers footsteps, has a daughter, Lily Amelia [0], who he has sole custody of)

Webster Jax Miller [12]
(Popular and Energetic, but doesn't get into trouble)

*Move to Australia

The Miller Family

Max and Amy

Keif ~ Dex ~ Web

Baby Lily

#16 Fez

Fez

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 08:38 PM

DW: Verity Juno Gallagher Denning "Vera" (35) [Tall, Wavy Red Hair, Blue Eyes ]
DH: Ryan Benjamin Denning (35) [Tall, Curly Brown Hair, Brown Eyes]

-DD:Bluebell Seraphina Denning "Belle" (15) [Wavy Brown Hair, Blue Eyes]
-DS/DD: Calloway Zane Denning "Cal" [Curly red hair, blue eyes] / Lucinda Bryony Denning "Lucy" (12) [Wavy red hair, blue eyes]

Belle is a loner. She's a good kid.
Cal is friends with everyone. As a result, his grades begin to fall because his social life distracts him from school.
Lucy is quiet and intellectual. She knows better than her twin brother, and prefers to have a balance between school and social life.

The family moves from England to Scotland.

#17 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 09:20 AM

{35} Lydia Charlotte Breckner

Job: Nanny

Looks: short, curly blonde hair; hazel eyes

February 12, 2013 ~ Life has been pretty hectic as of late. In fact 'hectic' is a bit of euphemism. Six weeks ago I was in a car accident and broke two ribs as well as my wrist. And then yesterday I find out that I'm pregnant. Ben and I are having a baby and I don't think we are at all ready for that.

October 9, 2013 ~ Our baby has arrived! Dexter Keanu Lowell was born earlier this morning and is already turning out to be the perfect baby. Ben and I are totally in love with our beautiful baby boy.

October 9, 2015 ~ Today we had Dexter's 2nd birthday party! It was a Blue's Clues themed birthday party and all the kids loved it. Even though Ben and I aren't together anymore he came and supported Dexter. I got to meet lots of the kids' parents. In particular I met Ryan Luke Anderson, a 27-year-old dad of 6-year-old twin boys Archer Beckett and Tucker August. He just happens to live right around the block!

December 21, 2016 ~ It may be a little early, but this year I got one of the best Christmas presents ever. Ryan proposed! We're engaged! I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with Ryan and his two boys.

May 2, 2029 ~ Ryan and I have been married for 12 years now! I can't believe it. Our boys are all grown up. Archer is an intelligent and independent gentleman who is heading off to university in the fall. Tucker is an outgoing, friendly young man who will be taking a year off to volunteer. Dexter is a popular and energetic kid who adores playing sports with all his friends.

With Tucker and Archer both out of the house, Ryan and I decide to move. Dexter protests a little but when we tell him the new house is closer to school, he is a little happier.

~

{35} Lydia xx Benjamin {35}

{15} Dexter

{35} Lydia & Ryan {40}

{18} Archer // Tucker

{15} Dexter

#18 rhaego

rhaego

Epic Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • 1,896 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 06:50 AM

round one:
Theon Zachary Ellis, male, 15.
Nanny from England.
Short, straight red hair, hazel eyes.

round two:
It's been six months and my girlfriend, Camilla Iris Pershing, and I decide to take our relationship to the next level and she becomes pregnant. We have a little girl named Rebel Evangeline Ellis.

round three:
It's been two years, and Millie and I have broken up, but we are amicably raising Rebel. For her second birthday, we throw her a Spongebob themed party and invite lots of family and friends. During the party, a friend of a friend catches my eye. She doesn't have any kids, but playing wonderfully with all the children there. I spark up a conversation and find out her name is Serena Frances Newman.

round four:
Serena and I have been dating for a year and we decide to move in together. Shortly thereafter, she becomes pregnant with twin boys. Rebel doesn't quite understand why there are two new screaming babies taking all the attention she used to get, but she's starting to adapt.

round five:
It's been twelve years and the kids are all enjoying school. Rebel is popular and energetic, and Kit takes after his sister in that way. However, Rebel is able to balance socializing and schoolwork and manages to achieve excellent grades, while Kit's grades are suffering due to his other interests. Malachy is quiet and intellectual and of course keeps on top of his grades. Due to several years of saving, we are able to afford a nicer house, so we move across town. The kids are able to stay at their schools, it's just a longer drive in the morning to get there.

the family:

ln: Ellis

me: Theon Zachary
ex-gf/baby mama: Camilla Iris Pershing "Millie"
gf: Serena Frances Newman

dd: Rebel Evangeline
ds/ds: Malachy Fox / Kit Wilder

#19 astrothief42

astrothief42

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts
  • Interests:Baby Names, DIY, Grand Theft Auto, Harry Potter, Hawaii Five-0, Kingdom Hearts, Music, The Sims, Writing

Posted 03 June 2013 - 12:32 AM

My name is Emeline Ivana Dell. I am tall, and I have wavy red hair and blue eyes. I am from New York, I am 21 years old, and I work as a nanny.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~6 MONTHS LATER~

I have been having a lot of fun with my family and friends lately! I am out late, I don't always wake up at home, and I often wake up with headaches, as reminders to the previous night's activities. Soon, after many months of partying, something happens that will change my life forever.

I have a one night stand with my best friend, Judah Caleb Preston. 2 weeks later, when I was supposed to get my period, I didn't. After it being a couple days late, I take a pregnancy test, and find out what I was dreading - I'm pregnant.

Around 9 months later, I give birth to a baby girl named Cruise Evangeline Dell-Preston. My best friend Judah and I are having a pretty hard time talking because of our little "incident." If it weren't for us being drunk that night, this would never have happened. Even though Judah and I don't talk much, he tries to see Cruise at least once a week and pays child support. I agreed to also give my daughter both of our last names (hypenated), so Judah will still feel that Cruise is his daughter. As for me, well I hope I don't lose my insanity because I wasn't ready. I still love my baby girl, though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My daughter is now two years old, and I am throwing her a birthday party - the theme is Yo Gabba Gabba! I invite friends, family and even coworkers to the event. I am so proud of my daughter, and how she has grown! But, there are more twists of fate in the making that will soon make themselves clear!

At the party, I meet a friend of my older brother, Jordan Michael Dell. Jordan's friend is named, Gavin Wyatt Newton. He told me that he has kids! The twin boys that were playing with my daughter are his sons! They are my daughter's age - 2. The boys are named Sawyer Beckett and Fletcher Langston Newton.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a year since I first met my new love interest at my daughter's birthday party. We've spent more time together, and seem very happy! But my life is in motion again, and I never know what's around the bend!

It has only been a year, but Gavin and I get married! He loves my daughter, and I love his sons a lot! We decided that waiting any longer would just be pointless.

It turns out, not long before Gavin and I got married (it's been about 3 months), I got pregnant! I never expected to get pregnant, so I never took a pregnancy test. I also didn't have much morning sickness, so I thought I was just coming down with something. I found out I was pregnant when my stomach started getting bigger, then the food cravings, and finally - the kicking! I was positive then! I felt more than two feet kick me at once - so I knew I was having twins! I expect they will be boys!

I just went to the doctor, and I was right! I am having twins, and they are both boys! I figured as much because I didn't have much morning sickness, and I was craving salty foods (although this has been proven wrong). My daughter is very excited, and so are my step-sons! They are eager to meet their baby brothers!

About 8 1/2 months later, I give birth to my little boys, whom we name Griffith Axel and Breccan Maddox Newton.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quite a bit of time has passed - 12 years! My step-sons and oldest daughter are 15, whilst my youngest, my boys, are 12. Sawyer, Fletcher, and Cruise are in 10th grade, while Griffith and Breccan are just starting 7th grade. They are all developing their own final personalities and making their own decisions, in the midst of all the teenage chaos, I decide to move as well. I, of all people, know that life can throw a curve ball at anytime, and I must be prepared!

Sawyer is a bit of a party animal, and a bit outspoken! Maybe a BIT too much! He gets in trouble in class all the time because he backtalks the teachers. He tells his father and I that they can't teach, and should be in a hole somewhere. I honestly don't know where he gets his attitude from. His grades are also horrific! Unlike his brother, Fletcher, who has straight As, he has straight Fs! Gavin and I have been to the counselor, one too many times, and we just don't know what to do.

Fletcher, however, is the exact opposite of his twin brother. He is quiet, and very intellectual. He loves school (especially Math!) unlike his brother, and is very friendly. He manages fine, and doesn't have any trouble at all.

Cruise, my only daughter, is friends with everyone! She is a bit too popular. She has been hanging around a gang at her school, and has developed a substance problem. Her father (who I don't talk to anymore) doesn't seem to care that she has a drug problem. Cruise actually told me that it's because she doesn't have a father that she is addicted to drugs. I continuously tell her how sorry I am that he isn't there, but she is old enough to know to not get involved in the wrong crowd.

Griffith is also another outspoken child in the house, and is not afraid to speak his mind! He is very funny, handsome, and always looks at life with a positive outlook! He is known to have a charming quality to him, and always seems to have a "girlfriend" or two around! Griffith, despite his goofy attitude all the time, actually doesn't get in trouble at school for it (surprisingly). His teachers actually love him because he has a lot of spunk and will do his work. He has decent grades - mostly Bs, but he does have one C in a class that he doesn't really care for. I think we have all been there.

Breccan is also quiet and intellectual. He takes after his older brother Fletcher. The two are always hanging around each other, and studying. I wonder if that is the only thing they like to do. And Breccan also doesn't get into any trouble. My boys know better.

Despite my childrens' protests, we move across town to start off fresh.

The Newton Family

DW: Emeline Ivana {37}

DH: Gavin Wyatt {39}

DSS/DSS: Sawyer Beckett/Fletcher Langston Newton {15}

DD: Cruise Evangeline Dell-Preston {15}

DS/DS: Griffith Axel/Breccan Maddox Newton {12}

#20 CLA

CLA

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,024 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 03:15 AM

My name is Cornelius Zachariah Waite, but everybody calls me Corey. My mom watched Hello Dolly too many times when she was pregnant with me and then decided to name me after her favorite character, but it's all good (I secretly like the name). I was born in Sussex, New Brunswick to parents Christopher Jacob and Rachel Madison. I have curly brown hair and brown eyes. When I was 7 we moved to Halifax, NS and that's where we've been since. I am now 19 years old, 6'1", and I work at the local fish market.

6 months pass...

I've been having a lot of fun lately, probably too much. My brother Romulus "Romy", our friends Carson and Jasper, and I are constantly partying. We're out late, don't always wake up at home, and more often than naught wake up with a hangover. After one particular crazy night, not only do I wake up with a hot chick in my bed, that hot chick is Romy's girlfriend, Celeste. After a very awkward conversation with my bro, we call it good especially after it was found that Celeste wasn't drunk that night... whoops. So they break up, and she exists the picture until three months later when she's at my door telling me she's pregnant with my child and that there's no way that it's Romy's. Romy of course finds this news incredibly funny. I tell her I'll be there for the kid, and 5 months later our little girl is born four weeks early. She has my curly brown hair and her mother's deep blue eyes, we name her Bluebell Seraphina Waite. I wanted to name her Isabella, but Celeste was set on Blue, so we managed to compromise. Celeste and I are far from being together, but at least that awkward night brought me my sweet little Bella.

Two years later...

Bella is now two years old and we are having a Cailou themed birthday party for her. I for one can't stand Cailou, because he's a whiny spoiled brat but of course Celeste allows her to watch it and now it's her favorite show. But I suppose that's what happens when your child lives between two homes. We invited friends, family, and a couple coworkers to her big day. I'm so proud of my little girl and how much she has grown. At the party I catch sight of a beautiful woman I had never met before. We get to talking and I find out her name is Abigail Sofia Ross and that she has three year old twin boys named Chandler Beckett and Sawyer Blake. We continue to talk for 5 minutes or so when we are rudely interrupted by Celeste, that's when I find out that Abigail is Celeste's younger sister who has just moved to Halifax from the west coast near Vancouver. Just my luck.

One year later...

Its been a year since I met Abi at Bella's birthday party. And despite the initial awkwardness of how we're all connected, everything since has gone really well. We've spent more time together and seem very happy. Our relationship is advancing extremely well and the children are doing great, so we decide to get married. Three months later we find that Abi is pregnant, and we are extremely thrilled. As the pregnancy goes by we discover that she is pregnant with girl triplets. The children are unsure, and the size of Abi's belly probably doesn't help reassure them. They arrive in no time at all and we name them Beatrice Fleur, Matilda Iris, and Penelope Rose.

Many years later...

Andy and Sawyer are Juniors in high school, Bella is a sophmore, and the triplets are in the seventh grade. They are all growing into there various and differing personalities. Andy is the quiet intellectual type and an overall great kid. Sawyer is friends with everybody which creates many distractions for him and his grades begin to fall. Bella is quite popular and very energetic, she's a good kid though and stays out of trouble. Bea is popular and energetic as well, her popularity however gets her in with the wrong crowd and she starts sneaking around and doing drugs. Mati on the other hand is friendly though quiet, and stays away from trouble because she knows better. And lastly, Nellie, like her brother Andy, is quiet and intellectual which in turn keeps her out of trouble. In the midst of all of the teenage chaos and drama Abi and I decide, against all protests, to move to Victoria, BC clear on the other side of Canada.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Waite Family

DH: Cornelius Zachariah Waite "Corey" {35}
DW: Abigail Sofia Ross-Waite "Abi" {36}

DS/DS: Chandler Beckett Ross "Andy" & Sawyer Blake Ross {16}
DD: Bluebell Seraphina Waite "Bella" {15}
DD/DD/DD: Beatrice Fleur Waite "Bea", Matilda Iris Waite "Mati", & Penelope Rose Waite "Nellie" {12}

Corey & Abi.
Andy, Sawyer, Bella, Bea, Mati, & Nellie.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Round 5

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users