• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Haydee's Mommy

Haydee's Mommy

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 10:01 AM

Soo I have been trying to find the perfect middle name for my baby girl. But I am having a hard time because BD doesn't wanna help pick but he want's to use Haydee. I feel all alone picking a middle name. everyone one I have said he has turned down he likes names like Aaliyah, Jade (my sisters name), Deseree, Etc. Me on the other hand i like unique names, names that people haven't used

How do I get both us to agree. I can bearly even find anything and he deosn't even help he gives me a name he wants to use and I have to find the middle name that makes the name ring.

can you help me??? I'm stressed to my max.

#2 ashooles

ashooles

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,952 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 01:12 PM

Try posting in the Baby Name Advice section. You will get more help there.

#3 Haydee's Mommy

Haydee's Mommy

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 03:29 PM

Soo I have been trying to find the perfect middle name for my baby girl. But I am having a hard time because BD doesn't wanna help pick but he want's to use Haydee. I feel all alone picking a middle name. everyone one I have said he has turned down he likes names like Aaliyah, Jade (my sisters name), Deseree, Etc. Me on the other hand i like unique/rare and old modern english names, names that people haven't used

How do I get both us to agree. I can bearly even find anything and he deosn't even help he gives me a name he wants to use and I have to find the middle name that makes the name ring.

can you help me??? I'm stressed to my max.

Her last name is Morano

Edited by Haydee's Mommy, 16 October 2012 - 03:31 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users